Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:12:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Congress can certainly put forth an immigration bill can't they..you know...actual law that specifically deals with your bitch? Hell they can even make it law if Trump refused to sign it if they wanted to bad enough...right?   congress also controls the purse..can't they cut executive funding untill Trump agrees to a deal? But why do you care, you just want to bitch about Trump..as you have for over 2 years...think about that...2 years, and you are absolutely no closer now then the first bitch in the first thread after he entered the race....If it was me, I would at some point have to back up and realize my shit ain't getting results and rethink my actions...but by all means carry on...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please explain the constitutional authority that a member of congress has to stop an executive order....
Congress can certainly put forth an immigration bill can't they..you know...actual law that specifically deals with your bitch? Hell they can even make it law if Trump refused to sign it if they wanted to bad enough...right?   congress also controls the purse..can't they cut executive funding untill Trump agrees to a deal? But why do you care, you just want to bitch about Trump..as you have for over 2 years...think about that...2 years, and you are absolutely no closer now then the first bitch in the first thread after he entered the race....If it was me, I would at some point have to back up and realize my shit ain't getting results and rethink my actions...but by all means carry on...
So we have two options:

1.  Trump takes five minutes and signs an order reversing DACA
2.  Both chambers of Congress have to debate a bill and have it go through committees in both houses and somehow get past a filibuster in the Senate.

and you think there is no reason to bitch about the fact that Trump said he would exercise Option 1 if elected and hasn't?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
And he is, and you know it...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nobody wants Hillary as President.  All i want is for Trump to keep his campaign promises.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:17:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nobody wants Hillary as President.  All i want is for Trump to keep his campaign promises.
http://memestatic.fjcdn.com/pictures/Trumps+presidential+check+list+so+much+winning+with+this+president_af6cf1_6221466.jpg
I wonder who you voted for.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:20:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So we have two options:

2.  Both chambers of Congress have to debate a bill and have it go through committees in both houses and somehow get past a filibuster in the Senate.

and you think there is no reason to bitch about the fact that Trump said he would exercise Option 1 if elected and hasn't?
View Quote
And you have spent two years bitching about Trump....what has that gotten you? Are you any closer to stopping the illegals crossing the border?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:22:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
And you have spent two years bitching about Trump....what has that gotten you? Are you any closer to stopping the illegals crossing the border?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So we have two options:

And you have been virtually fellating him since he entered the primaries.  Did that stop over 120,000 illegal aliens from getting DACA amnesty cards since Trump has become president?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:23:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well, it was a binary choice, you shouldn't need to wonder...

There is a nice thread that has a big list of actual Trump accomplishments..but I am sure he has never looked at it...but, he has lots of time to rrrrreeeeeeeerrrrrrrrRrrreeeeEeeeeeeEeeeeeerrrree
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:24:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I am pretty sure it was Reagan who banned Machine Guns for us in exchange for a law that most Liberal states ignore. Give him a chance, he is better than Hillary so far.
View Quote
I voted for Trump and would vote for him again... but come on, bashing Reagan's legacy in retrospect and claiming 6 months of Trump is better is a joke. Trump has already backtracked on several key promises. Reagan won the fucking Cold War and destroyed the Soviet Union, recovered our economy, rebuilt our military. He was back stabbed on Amnesty, Trump fans are big on a wall. Reagan got the wall put into law, you can't blame him for the fact that Congress backed out of their end of the deal and didn't fund it. The NRA told Reagan to sign FOPA with the understanding that the machine gun ban would be challenged. I would love cheap machine guns, but you know what, if he vetoed FOPA the same fickle gun owners would complain that they could not mail order ammo because Reagan blocked it.

I'm willing to give Trump a chance, and I hope he delivers on his promises - he did on Gorsuch as far as we know. But to claim he is better than Reagan? Give me a break.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:25:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ronald Reagan was a polished gentleman and politician whereas President Trump is not.

President Trump is the President our country needs after 8 years of Obama/Biden/Kerry/Clinton and the rest of that sort of villainous scum.
View Quote
What he said
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:27:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No,must tired of listening to nevertrumpers who don't give a shit about this country enough to get on board with the only viable option available to make things better...just because you guys can't figure that out the rest of us suffer..you guys would never hear a thing from us if you didn't feel ego bound to come into Trump threads and Reeeeerrreeeeeeeerrrrrrreeeee to the world about how wronged you have been...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL. You can't handle the fact that Trump is just as big on amnesty as Obama, so you attack the messenger.
No,must tired of listening to nevertrumpers who don't give a shit about this country enough to get on board with the only viable option available to make things better...just because you guys can't figure that out the rest of us suffer..you guys would never hear a thing from us if you didn't feel ego bound to come into Trump threads and Reeeeerrreeeeeeeerrrrrrreeeee to the world about how wronged you have been...
??? I've never said anything about having "been wronged," nor have I seen anyone else do so.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:27:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You do understand the the president can't do anything without the senate and house doing their job correct?
View Quote
You do realize I said exactly that and the Trump diehards told me he was a master deal maker and he would force Congress to go along with his agenda. Thank you for vindicating me, truly appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:28:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ronald Reagan was a polished gentleman and politician whereas President Trump is not.

President Trump is the President our country needs after 8 years of Obama/Biden/Kerry/Clinton and the rest of that sort of villainous scum.
View Quote
Trump is the President America needs now. He needs to repair damages made by all the renters since Ronald Reagan.  Reagan was the last really good man to be elected to that office.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:29:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

??? I've never said anything about having "been wronged," nor have I seen anyone else do so.
View Quote
Of course not, they always say..well I voted for him in the general..BUT....so who did you vote for..in both the primary and the general?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yeah, the ones that support amnesty and gun ban's.
View Quote
Investments bro
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:34:03 PM EDT
[#14]
All the Never Trumpers
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:39:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You notice you can not have any political discussion with out these Never Trumpers and others jumping in and attacking President Trump supporters not worshippers and posting political propaganda against President Trump.
View Quote
LOL. Trump worshippers don't want "political discussion," and they sure don't want dissenting views, let alone for anyone to criticize their god-emperor.

They want an echo chamber similar to the Religion sub-forum, where they can say, "All praise Trump the magnificent!" and everyone else responds with, "Amen, brother. The mango messiah is glorious in his orangeness, and will save us from evil."
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:41:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Trump is pro gun, pro America, pro secure borders, anti mass immigration, anti amnesty.

He is a real leader, unlike anti gun, anti border, I will give in on anything Reagan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The next icon of the republican movement.

Trump is pro gun, pro America, pro secure borders, anti mass immigration, anti amnesty.

He is a real leader, unlike anti gun, anti border, I will give in on anything Reagan.
Reagan sent troops to kill Cuban commies building a runway for TU-95 bombers on a Carribean Island. He made Daniel Ortega cry. He built a B1 bomber, then said "oh yeah and here's a B-2 to go with it. Oh, btw, here's an F-117 to go with that". MX missiles. Back to a 600 ship navy. Reagan chased communism around the world and kicked its ass.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:45:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Trump will be a two term president
View Quote
Yes. Despite the never ending Progressive screeching and having to step over the dead soulless body of Hillary after her third defeat.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:46:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Because it isn't American to worship politicians. Just like Americans don't bow down or take a knee to Kings. Politicians are supposed to be servants.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Politician worship really creeps me out. It feels un-American. 
Because it isn't American to worship politicians. Just like Americans don't bow down or take a knee to Kings. Politicians are supposed to be servants.
We need a good cleansing of commies. Start the rotors.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:50:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://memestatic.fjcdn.com/pictures/Trumps+presidential+check+list+so+much+winning+with+this+president_af6cf1_6221466.jpg
During the Presidential campaign, Trump supporters insisted that if a person didn't vote for Trump, it was a vote for Hillary.

I did not vote for Hillary, so going by Trumptard "logic" I guess you could consider my vote to have been a vote for Trump.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:54:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Trump is a clown and an embarrassment, and I say that after voting for him. But I did not vote for him, I really voted against HRC knowing a vote for a third party candidate was a vote for HRC. But the results, despite my concern, were worst than I ever imagined. I sincerely have doubts he makes it through 4 years and I fear the damage this causes the GOP. Not because I am a GOPer but because I want some sort of balance in a binary system. I really, really, hope Trump results in a legitimate third party; that is what we really need.

I honestly fear that Trump results in a world wide conflagration. It could be N. Korea, it could be China and the Spratleys, it could be Qatar, it could be Sunni - versus - Shia in the Middle East (Saudi versus Iran). The world has gotten so damn much more dangerous in the last several months and Trump has a lot to do with it. Someone needs to take away his phone.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:01:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Well, he hasn't banned new machine guns so he's already a few steps ahead of Reagan 
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:12:38 PM EDT
[#22]
That moment changed everything for me, he's the only person that was on the Republican primary ticket that had the balls to say that to her. 

I'm with Sub though, I don't trust any of these fuckers. 
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:13:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:20:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Trump loves his country.  If you can't tell that, you're either not paying attention or blinded by your hatred and leftism.  He may not be your ideal president, but he's doing what he thinks he needs to do to save the country from the Obama death spiral.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:21:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Well, he hasn't banned new machine guns so he's already a few steps ahead of Reagan 
View Quote
He's only been President less than five months. Give him time.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:24:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm of the opinion that politicking is a loathsome profession. If you're the greatest guy in the world, you just went down several notches in my mind, the moment you decided to run for public office. That's how little I think of the profession. 

Government is a necessary evil. But people need to be reminded that it is in fact an evil, and should be despised by default as a mater of course. As a true blue American, I despise ANYONE who thinks it proper to "serve" his "fellow man" by becoming a "servant of the people" for a pittance FAR LESS than he already earns. He's full of shit, he doesn't give a shit about you (and why should he?), and he has is own despicable reasons for lying his ass off to you and pretending like he's going to make your life better, somehow. He's a piece of shit, and you're too smart to fall for it. Or you should be. 

Fuck politicians. They are to be tolerated (AND NO MORE!), only because anarchy is a bit worse. That's it. They do not practice an honorable profession. Nobody that is honestly worth a shit will give up their life to selflessly serve your interests. That's a lie. The very nature of their job is a God damned lie from the word go. They are not to be revered, they are to be despised by default, and they're lucky they've earn earned that much. 

Once in a while, one of these shit stains upon humanity does something that isn't 100% disagreeable, and for that, they deserve conditional acknowledgment. Not praise mind you, just a tacit admission that they somehow managed to not fuck something up. That's all these vermin deserve. Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Regan, etc included. All of them. Vermin

Fuck Regan, fuck Bush, fuck Clinton, and fuck Obama. All of them. We're Americans, and we don't worship a fucking President like he's God fucking Emperor. Grab your fucking balls. Fuck these guys. We're Americans, not subjects. Be proud of that. 
View Quote
Damn! That's too long for a sig line. 
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:25:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Trump loves his country.  If you can't tell that, you're either not paying attention or blinded by your hatred and leftism.
View Quote
LOL. The only thing Trump truly loves is DJT. If you can't see that, you either haven't been paying attention, or you've been blinded by wishful thinking and self delusion.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:25:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Every time I watch that video I try to match those cock sure of themselves pundits with their screen names.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:27:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Trump is a clown and an embarrassment, and I say that after voting for him. But I did not vote for him, I really voted against HRC knowing a vote for a third party candidate was a vote for HRC. But the results, despite my concern, were worst than I ever imagined. I sincerely have doubts he makes it through 4 years and I fear the damage this causes the GOP. Not because I am a GOPer but because I want some sort of balance in a binary system. I really, really, hope Trump results in a legitimate third party; that is what we really need.

I honestly fear that Trump results in a world wide conflagration. It could be N. Korea, it could be China and the Spratleys, it could be Qatar, it could be Sunni - versus - Shia in the Middle East (Saudi versus Iran). The world has gotten so damn much more dangerous in the last several months and Trump has a lot to do with it. Someone needs to take away his phone.
View Quote
Elect a clown, expect a circus. And that's what's been going on since 1/20. A circus Is a polite way of describing the orgy of incompetence and buffoonery that is the Executive branch.

Any comparison to Reagan is an egregious insult to Reagan's good name and legacy. Any person attempting such comparison betrays their stunning ignorance of history and stunning denial of the obvious facts of the situation.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
It may be creepy, but come on, it's as American as apple pie. We've been doing this since President Washington. This is just the first time it's been expressed in a way that is horribly damaging to as well as immune to the PC SJW victimhood Mental Curtain that descended across the world. We rediscovered what the British press knew in the 1700s. You don't win against propaganda by objectivity and taking the high road, you win through relentless unending mockery and shitposting, until the propagandists are laughed out of the land. We've just upgraded from bombardment with scathing newspaper columns laced with witty insults to bombardment by meme magic.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:43:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The next icon of the republican movement.
View Quote

He will never be Reagan

Reagan did not fall into the traps that seem to keep tripping up Trump.

Reagan went to the people and had democrats that believed in him.

Trump could be great though if he will get ahead of the bullshit and get that tax cut for this year.

He has to gut obama care also.

He has to plug the leaks and move forward.

His reception by the Saudis shows that trere is something there and they know it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:53:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Well, President Trump certainly isn't a closet liberal.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:56:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Good..they need to get over them selves...everyone voted..they lost, lucky for them what Trump does they benifit from..they could be getting it sideways the way the liberals are....
View Quote
Serious question...
What has Trump done that the average American benefits from?

Im a Trump supporter but Im starting to question him....
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:57:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Trump is a joke.

The biggest clue that the Republic is sick, is the fact that we had two absolutely horrible choices for President, Trump and Clinton.

It's like slipping into the movie Idiocracy.  

The only solace is Clinton isn't in the White House.  The Clintons are politically savvy crooks.  They would have probably gotten some shit done.  Which isn't a good thing.

When it comes to the Federal government I love gridlock, and would rather they not be able to get anything done.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:58:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:59:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Serious question...

View Quote
There is a thread in GD, they have a whole list of things he has done since taking office..Maybe someone will hotline it....
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 11:00:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Well, President Trump certainly isn't a closet liberal.
View Quote
You're absolutely right.

He's an out of the closet authoritarian.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 11:01:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Reagan is what we needed then, Trump is what we need now.

Reagan was a great diplomat and great leader and the perfect man to take down the crumbling Soviet Union without getting us into a nuclear war.  Trump is a wrecking-ball aimed squarely at the corrupt, politically-correct globalist swamp.  Reagan would not be good now, Trump would not have been good back then.  Back then you needed a deep thinker with the vision to contradict the experts on both sides regarding the Soviet Union, and push for the defense build up that broke them.  You also needed a seasoned and diplomatic communicator to deal with Gorbachev.  Now, you need a guy who tweets at 4 AM sending the crooked media into fits, driving a further wedge between the people and the establishment.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 11:08:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Reagan went to the people and had democrats that believed in him.
View Quote
Democrats delivered the presidency to Trump. The Republican party failed Trump in the conventional swing states of VA, CO, and NV. There is no end of "national security conservatives" in VA whose #1 issue was foreign policy and preferred Hillary. There are also a lot of liars on this forum that say they voted Trump but for some reason have been absolutely miserable since the election.

Reagan is only adored because both Bushes were such utter shit that the Republican party has to go all the way back to the 80s if they want to evoke positive memories. I mean no one says "man, I wish we could go back to the good old days of 2005".

The Republican party is so castrated that not immediately bailing on your guy is likened to worship. It's Reagan that has this weird aura of worship by Republicans while no one has any qualms about shitting on Trump.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 11:10:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 11:11:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Serious question...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good..they need to get over them selves...everyone voted..they lost, lucky for them what Trump does they benifit from..they could be getting it sideways the way the liberals are....
Serious question...

http://time.com/4748860/trump-100-days-achievements/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/draft-complete-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments-in-his-first-100-days/
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 11:18:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
It may be creepy, but come on, it's as American as apple pie. We've been doing this since President Washington. This is just the first time it's been expressed in a way that is horribly damaging to as well as immune to the PC SJW victimhood Mental Curtain that descended across the world. We rediscovered what the British press knew in the 1700s. You don't win against propaganda by objectivity and taking the high road, you win through relentless unending mockery and shitposting, until the propagandists are laughed out of the land. We've just upgraded from bombardment with scathing newspaper columns laced with witty insults to bombardment by meme magic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank you Frost7, you sir are a gentleman & a scholar.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 11:58:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
In bed with the Russians
View Quote
Better than other dudes.. and no one here has seen pics of your wife..
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:08:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Trump's a Douchebag, who hasn't done ONE thing for working class America!  Sure he's got a good line of BS, duped ALL the NO BRAINS, but watch what it gets you FOOLS!  With any luck, he'll wind up in jail, or resign!
View Quote
This guy still sleeps in his mommy's bed.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:11:34 AM EDT
[#45]
This guy is just mad he lives in fart box state and can't own any guns worth a shit. Keep chasing that dragon you call utopia. Douche.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:18:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Every time I watch that video I try to match those cock sure of themselves pundits with their screen names.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
lol It's Jimmy Carter's "in the know" guy.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:18:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Boy the anti-Trumps really came out of the woodwork for this one.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:18:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Cult of personality.

The left disavored that idea in the late 60s.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:21:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Boy the anti-Trumps really came out of the woodwork for this one.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318446/IMG-1227-228791.JPG
View Quote
Are you calling other members of this forum cunts?  Do we have to participate in the Trump fellatio in order to not be cunts? I'd rather be a cunt than the alternative.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:22:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top