User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:30:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:43:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You seem like an intelligent dude. You're really strengthening your "team" and not shredding whatever credibility there might have been. Well done.
View Quote

I am an exceptionally high functioning ChadSperger, "we" are like a team of cats...
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:45:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

When this is what you have left to resort to, it’s how you know you’ve taken the wrong side of the conversation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should change your username to "ToxicManlet"... It suits you better.

When this is what you have left to resort to, it’s how you know you’ve taken the wrong side of the conversation.

I calls it like I sees it...
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:50:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Posting random captionless wojaks is a sign of the truly desperate.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:53:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Don't you have to be found guilty before a pardon?
View Quote

Ugh.  I guess people don't read or understand history.  President Ford pardoned President Nixon, who had not even been charged with a crime, let alone found guilty.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:55:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Caption them bro, it's much more fun if you can get a spicy one-liner in there.

Anything less is just low-energy.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 2:00:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Aggressive? lol do you even know what that word means?

Would you be more or less triggered if I posted 15 times a day?

Feel free to point out where I've insulted anybody here.

#joindatesafespace
View Quote
Your EE count offends me and insults the arfcom. Shame.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 2:21:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Your EE count offends me and insults the arfcom. Shame.
View Quote

I have what I need but someday I might see something interesting. I'd have to make sure I'm not dealing with one of these guys that call me mean names.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 2:26:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I am an exceptionally high functioning ChadSperger, "we" are like a team of cats...
View Quote

If I'm wrong, tell me why. It's a good time to actually talk about it with elections this year. I don't think elections are legitimate, but get your word out. Insults aren't strong enough.

Trump says a lot of good shit. Sometimes he makes good on it. But all the important shit, nope. Quite the opposite. He talks a lot of shit. Like a salesman and a politician. That pisses a lot of people off. Almost feels like controlled opposition.

Maybe you all can list reasons I should trust him this time. (I'm not voting)
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 2:31:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

How can Trump “free” Snowden?

Snowden is a loyal citizen of Russia.
View Quote

Snowden is "a dude, playing a dude, pretending to be another dude", at least three stages of recursion, maybe more.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 2:58:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The AI has difficulty parsing the innuendo in images, so do the normies mostly.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 3:39:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The AI has difficulty parsing the innuendo in images, so do the normies mostly.
View Quote

If triggering the normies is your goal, then some spicy words will help with that. Shit, I've triggered loads of people on here with homebrewed memes.

Now that I think about it, I've made an ignore list or two just by quoting Will Ferrell movies to enraged boomers.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 4:02:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

And yet if Trump gets elected and starts political reprisals like he's promised to do it's ok, right?
View Quote

This country needs a enema.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 4:29:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If triggering the normies is your goal, then some spicy words will help with that. Shit, I've triggered loads of people on here with homebrewed memes.

Now that I think about it, I've made an ignore list or two just by quoting Will Ferrell movies to enraged boomers.
View Quote
There is a Zen technique in which the Zen Master tricks a person into enlightenment by leading them into cognitive dissonance and forcing them into confronting the contradictions in their beliefs. The goal is reached when they are left insulted, angry, and speechless. At this point, the seed having been planted, the Zen Master smacks them in the head with his staff and walks away, leaving them to sort things out.                                                 "The truth hurts"...                                        
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 4:35:48 AM EDT
[#15]
As usual, NT tears are flowing in this thread. I think I need an umbrella.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 4:39:51 AM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

Why would you even comment?  We know you want them to rot in prison.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Triggered-143.gif

Are you a leftist as well?
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 4:43:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

His track record for honesty is considerably better than yours.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actions have consequences. I remember we have a member here whose coworker’s son is in prison for hitting a cop in the head with a thrown 2x4. Good riddance.
The lol is for people who still believe a word Trump says on the campaign trail.  Meaningless fodder for the gullible.

His track record for honesty is considerably better than yours.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 4:57:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
As usual, NT tears are flowing in this thread. I think I need an umbrella.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2024 5:48:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Three fucking years and those folks are still being held.

The goobermint is a fucking joke.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 5:58:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 6:24:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Hmmm.  The party that claims to “back the blue” is now wanting rioters who attacked cops on 1/6 to be freed.

Link Posted: 3/13/2024 6:30:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

None of your first paragraph stopped Carter from pardoning the draft dodgers.

Your second paragraph makes Trump look like a save-ass who intentionally left the J6 Unguided Tour Group hanging out to dry just to try to protect his own hide. Thank you for finally conceding why so many of us don't like or trust him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone knew at the time that wasn't going to happen. There were no charges and no one was identified. Without knowing who was going to be charged and with what in the middle of an impeachment when he was on the way out of office, no way anyone was getting pardoned.

Politically, it would be stupid. And legally, that opens him up to a conspiracy charge that they no doubt would have pushed for.

Your second paragraph makes Trump look like a save-ass who intentionally left the J6 Unguided Tour Group hanging out to dry just to try to protect his own hide. Thank you for finally conceding why so many of us don't like or trust him.

Carter pardoned draft dodgers how long after the war and draft began?

So you're saying Trump should just give himself up and destroy his legacy and any chance of running for office again?
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 6:33:16 AM EDT
[#23]
That would be interesting.  Or he could commute any sentences to time served then expunge their record.  It would be as if it never happened on the criminal records (LEDS/NCIC).

For those who don't know, LEDS is the Law Enforcement Data System, and NCIC is the National Crime Information Center.  They are the two most commonly used criminal record systems in the USA.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 6:39:28 AM EDT
[#24]
How much prison time has Ray Epps served now?  

The whole thing was a false flag operation and everyone who is paying attention should finally understand it.  No way Trump could have sorted out the good from the bad in that short of time before he left office.  Now he has had time, and I believe he will do it.  The guilty need to a one-way trip to gitmo.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 8:13:19 AM EDT
[#25]

Trumpers pontificating on honesty. lol.

The jokes write themselves.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 8:39:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Gaslighting, pure and simple.
View Quote

I recall quite alot of comments along those lines on this forum as it was happening
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 8:40:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I recall quite alot of comments along those lines on this forum as it was happening
View Quote

I’m sure I posted one of them.

The idea that somebody too stupid to see the obvious will project it on others. lol.

Too bad the archives were scrubbed of usernames. Posterity was robbed of some real gems I’m sure.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 8:41:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Vivek was the only other candidate I that was likely to release any of the J6.  

Dunno if Trump will follow through or not, but he's their only shot at this point.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 8:43:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gaslighting, pure and simple.

Your memory is correct...gaslighting was occurring then as well.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 8:50:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Ugh.  I guess people don't read or understand history.  President Ford pardoned President Nixon, who had not even been charged with a crime, let alone found guilty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't you have to be found guilty before a pardon?

Cool.  So because Ford pardoned Nixon (largely symbolic) and Carter blanket pardoned draft dodgers (also symbolic),  Trump could have totally done a blanket pardon of the entire DC metro area, or everyone in the capitol building (which includes the feds BTW).

Nevermind the constant impeachments that would disqualify him for re-election, I think most would agree that whatever weak ass pardon Trump could muster in 2 weeks left in office.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 9:07:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Desantis would have been the best nominee for the GOP ticket and really brought the party together.

Unfortunately republicans want to nominate someone who is unelectable and I guess they want to learn another lesson on failure.

View Quote

First lawfare assault would've bankrupted him.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 9:14:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

So you're saying Trump should just give himself up and destroy his legacy and any chance of running for office again?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone knew at the time that wasn't going to happen. There were no charges and no one was identified. Without knowing who was going to be charged and with what in the middle of an impeachment when he was on the way out of office, no way anyone was getting pardoned.

Politically, it would be stupid. And legally, that opens him up to a conspiracy charge that they no doubt would have pushed for.

If being a career backstabber didn't destroy (what you call)  his legacy, I don't think getting one little thing right on his way out the door would have done him any harm.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 9:28:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Because Donald Trump is full of shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why didn’t he do it before he left?
He pardoned a lot of people.

Because Donald Trump is full of shit.

Because there were only 14 days between January 6th and January 20th when he left office.  As you remember, nobody had been charged with anything until after he left office.  I don't think anybody expected the DOJ to go after these people the way they did.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 9:30:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Except a blanket pardon on.that date would also pardon the murderer Michael Byrd.

View Quote

Why do people keeping repeating this?

He didn't have to pardon everyone for every potential crime.  He could have limited it to nonviolent crimes, misdemeanors, trespassing...

Link Posted: 3/13/2024 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Cool.  So because Ford pardoned Nixon (largely symbolic) and Carter blanket pardoned draft dodgers (also symbolic),  Trump could have totally done a blanket pardon of the entire DC metro area, or everyone in the capitol building (which includes the feds BTW).

Nevermind the constant impeachments that would disqualify him for re-election, I think most would agree that whatever weak ass pardon Trump could muster in 2 weeks left in office.
View Quote

Andrew Johnson pardoned hundreds of thousands of confederate soldiers for bearing arms against the United States.  No specific charges brought or identification required

Not symbolic.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 11:21:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Trump & Presidential Pardon

Respectfully This Issue has been discussed over and over and over and over.  Trump easily could have issued a Presidential Pardon for the January 6th people - IF Trump had wanted too...

First Donald Trump called his most loyal Supporters to Washington D.C. for January 6th.

Then after his failure of the January 6th Fiasco, Trump went on TV on January 7th, where Trump to a nationally broadcast televised official conference, then threw his own very supporters under the bus to try to save himself.  Calling them "intruders", & saying  "The Demonstrators who infiltrated the Capital have defiled the seat of American Democracy. To those who engaged in the acts of violence & destruction You do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law - You will Pay"...  

President Trump concedes, condemns supporters who rioted

Donald Trump, acting as President of the Untied States while still in office absolutely COULD have pardoned those "protestors" arrested from their "activities" at the United States Capital on January 6th of 2021.

And Trump COULD have pardoned any of those who deserved it, while still punishing those Violent “Antifas” (who some on this site still insist are the only ones who engaged in any violence & bad behavior).

“But, How could Trump do that?” some may ask?  “Trump didn’t know who they were, or what they had done”

Simple - Use the Proven Power of Presidential Pardons.

Ford pardoned Nixon for any & all offenses committed over a date range.  Basically, Ford Pardoned Nixon for ANY & ALL crimes Nixon had committed during the time (term) while Nixon was serving as the President of the United States  (without respect to know exactly what crime was committed)

The Actual Pardon

Now, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9,1974.[/1]

https://www.fordlibrarymuseum.gov/library/speeches/740061.asp

So Trump could have Pardoned those who “maybe did” or "maybe did not" commit a “Crime” (whatever it was) on the date of January 6th 2021.

"But But But… Trump even didn’t know their names!" is what those who want to continue the Big Lie that Trump was somehow "completely powerless" in his last two weeks in office to help his own supporters. But some try to excuse Trump with "How could Trump issue a pardon without knowing their individual names?" hint a “Pardon or Amnesty” does NOT have to name any specific individual, but can comprise an entire class or group of people without needing to specifically name each & every individual.

President Jimmy Carter pardoned ALL Vietnam Era Draft Dodgers (named & unnamed) for their offenses over a date range AND specifically EXCLUDED those who had committed Violence.  

The following actions shall be taken to facilitate Presidential Proclamation of Pardon of January 21, 1977:

1. The Attorney General shall cause to be dismissed with prejudice to the government all pending indictments for violations of the Military Selective Service Act alleged to have occurred between August 4, 1964 and March 28, 1973 with the exception of the following:
(a) Those cases alleging acts of force or violence deemed to be so serious by the Attorney General as to warrant continued prosecution; and
(b) Those cases alleging acts in violation of the Military Selective Service Act by agents, employees or officers of the Selective Service System arising out of such employment.

2. The Attorney General shall terminate all investigations now pending and shall not initiate further investigations alleging violations of the Military Selective Service Act between August 4, 1964 and March 28, 1973, with the exception of the following:
(a) Those cases involving allegations of force or violence deemed to be so serious by the Attorney General as to warrant continued investigation, or possible prosecution; and
(b) Those cases alleging acts in violation of the Military Selective Service Act by agents, employees or officers of the Selective Service System arising out of such employment.

3. Any person who is or may be precluded from reentering the United States under 8 U.S.C. 1182(a)(22) or under any other law, by reason of having committed or apparently committed any violation of the Military Selective Service Act shall be permitted as any other alien to reenter the United States.

The Attorney General is directed to exercise his discretion under 8 U.S.C. 1182(d)(5) or other applicable law to permit the reentry of such persons under the same terms and conditions as any other alien.

This shall not include anyone who falls into the exceptions of paragraphs 1(a) and (b) and 2(a) and (b) above.

4. Any individual offered conditional clemency or granted a pardon or other clemency under Executive Order 11803 or Presidential Proclamation 4313, dated September 16, 1974, shall receive the full measure of relief afforded by this program if they are otherwise qualified under the terms of this Executive Order.

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/codification/executive-order/11967.html

So the President who was widely considered to be the worst in recent history, the inept Jimmy Carter, was somehow smart enough that he “pardoned” an entire group of people, (names not stated) and also excluding from that pardon those who committed crimes of violence.   And yet a “genius” like Donald Trump was NOT smart enough to do the same for his own people?  ROFL!!!

Trump COULD have easily issued something like this.

... THEREFORE, I, Donald J Trump, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto all parties, named or unnamed, present at the protest at the United States Capital in Washington D.C. on January 20th, 2021 from 7am to 10pm for all offenses against the United States which that person has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period of January 20, 2021. This pardon shall specifically EXCLUDE any & all persons, named or unnamed, who committed acts of violence at the United States Capital in Washington D.C. on January 20th, 2021.

Signed Donald J. Trump.

The "lost tourists" (non-violent protestors) get pardons.

The "Violent" rioter get a trial and whatever they deserve before a Court of Law.

So much for the constantly told lies that “Well, Trump really wanted too help them, but he just could not have helped them January 6th people” because ... (excuse) … (excuse) … (excuse) … … …

Trump absolutely COULD have PARDONED those people -  if only he had actually valued them anywhere near where Trump valued himself .

EVERYONE with any grey matter KNEW (or should have known) that the January 6th people were going to get the book thrown at them.  Consider the testimony that Trumps own "team crazy" legal advisor & creator of the plan, John Eastman continually asked Trump for a full Presidential Pardon BEFORE January 6th.  That speak volumes that the very people who cooked up the January 6th fiasco certainly expected that criminal charges would be brought - otherwise Eastman wouldn't have continued to beg & plead for that written Presidential pardon before the event. (Trump screwed him like all his other lawyers - he didn't get paid nor did he get his Presidential Pardon & is facing multiple criminal indictments)

And for the "What about those people who were not there" contingent - Many of the January 6th people committed "crimes" on that day at the Capital.  Some crimes were Big (Violent Assault) & some were minor (trespassing) And as part of the Conspiracy for those crimes - it was not necessary for a person to have been actually at or inside the US Capital on January 6th 2021 if they plotted, planned or assisted as a part of any group to commit the crimes that occurred.  Neither the ‘get away driver’, nor the 'brains' who organized & planned the robbery get a "free pass" just because they were not inside the convenience store or the one person who actually pulled the trigger & killed an innocent clerk while robbing a 7-11.  They are all equally culpable under long established law.

How anyone with any brains should have expected to bash & assault Capital Police Officers, force their way into US Capital breaking doors & windows (since the US Capital was locked) while under official session and then try to storm the House of Representatives & the Senate disrupting the Certification of the President Elect and somehow NOT expect criminal charges?   Seriously?  No one planning or attending the storming of the US Capital thought there would never be any blowback or legal actions for their actions?  Now that is Crazy!!

The January 6th people clearly committed "crimes" (on Trump's behalf) on January 6th 2021 – some with significant crimes of violence & many with smaller crimes (but still crimes) like trespassing.

Trump had until Noon on January 20th 2021 to pardon them - but instead Trump continued to issue pardons to Drug Dealers & Fraudsters – In Fact Donald Trump issuing Pardons several times AFTER January 6th and his last Pardon was issued the Morning of January 20th minutes before he fled the White House.  And not a single one of those pardons was for any of the January 6th people.

In Summary  – Donald Trump COULD have easily used his Powers as President & pardoned any / all of the January 6th people, (named or unnamed) for crimes (specified or unspecified) at the Capital on January 6th of 2021 AND Trump could have placed the exception retaining prosecution for those committing "Crimes of Violence" that day.  Protect the innocent & punish the bad.

But Trump CHOSE not to.   Anyone who still believes "Trump cares about us" needs to remember that when Trump chose between his loyal people & himself - Trump chose himself.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 11:31:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Too bad the archives were scrubbed of usernames. Posterity was robbed of some real gems I’m sure.
View Quote

I pledge that the second thing I will do after become fabulously rich winning the Powerball / MegaMillions (after doing first three chicks at once) is that...

I will buy ARFCOM and Restore ALL the Archives & especially the usernames to comments!

Those "Q" & January 6th Posts (Trump is going to be "restored to office" in two weeks by a super secret SEAL Team who is also sending Hillary Clinton to Guantanamo) were absolutely EPIC Insanity and we should never let those idiots who posted their belief in that crazy shit escape their shame & stupidity nor live that shit down.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 3/13/2024 11:38:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If being a career backstabber didn't destroy (what you call)  his legacy, I don't think getting one little thing right on his way out the door would have done him any harm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except it wasn't the right thing to do at that point in time.

Link Posted: 3/13/2024 11:41:32 AM EDT
[#39]
He should have pardoned them before he left office.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 11:45:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

And yet if Trump gets elected and starts political reprisals like he's promised to do it's ok, right?
View Quote

yep, new world. The lib clowns will kill us all if they had the chance.

Appoint special counsels for everything with orders to not wait until the end, arrest and charge immediately upon finding a chargeable offense. Legal and proper.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 11:46:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Your memory is correct...gaslighting was occurring then as well.
View Quote

lol I don’t think you know what that word means.

You can’t gaslight something as it is happening.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 11:48:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Trump is going to create a Free J6 coalition in addition to his 2nd Amendment coalition. Bigly!
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 11:53:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
He should have pardoned them before he left office.
View Quote

And then what would have happened?
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 11:54:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 12:05:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

How do you pardon people who have not been identified yet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For what charge?

Quoted:

This. They were not charged yet. I didn't think we would see this Joseph Stalin shit.

Don't need a charge, he knew what was coming for them.

Maybe try Reading post #36 above?   It covers all the Trump Excuses

Well Trump didn't know who was there

Well Trump didn't know who did what

Well Trump didn't want to let violent Antifias go free

Well Trump didn't know they would be prosecuted

Well Trump didn't have time to issue any pardons

... ... ...

Excuses, excuses and more excuses instead of facing the fact that Trump simply Rat Fncked his very own most loyal supporters to years in prison & financial ruin while Trump jetted off to sunny Florida with two hundred fifty million dollars of "Stop the Steal" funds he has used as his personal piggybank...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 12:10:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

... ... ...

Excuses, excuses and more excuses instead of facing the fact that Trump simply Rat Fncked his very own most loyal supporters to years in prison & financial ruin while Trump jetted off to sunny Florida with two hundred fifty million dollars of "Stop the Steal" funds he has used as his personal piggybank...

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For what charge?

Quoted:

This. They were not charged yet. I didn't think we would see this Joseph Stalin shit.

... ... ...

Bigger_Hammer

All legitimate excuses that avoided more political persecution and legal troubles for Trump and the Jan.6 political prisoners.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 12:18:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

All legitimate excuses that avoided more political persecution and legal troubles for Trump and the Jan.6 political prisoners.
View Quote

The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engaged in the acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law, you will pay.

Trump didn’t pardon them when he could, because it was not in his political interest to do so. He is now saying he will pardon them, because he believes it now is in his interest to promise it. Not more complicated than that.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 12:24:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engaged in the acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law, you will pay.

Trump didn’t pardon them when he could, because it was not in his political interest to do so. He is now saying he will pardon them, because he believes it now is in his interest to promise it. Not more complicated than that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So he wanted to faithfully execute the law originally because it was his presidential duty to do so.

And now he wants to pardon seeing that the law was unfairly executed and the judicial branch imposed excessive punishment. Is that correct?

Link Posted: 3/13/2024 12:24:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For what charge?

Quoted:

... ... ...

Bigger_Hammer

Wait a minute - so you are actually saying that Donald Trump "Pardoning" the January 6th people was going to get THEM into MORE Legal troubles?  

Trump had a clear choice to throw his supporters to the wolves to save himself.  

President Trump concedes, condemns supporters who rioted

So Trump did nothing for them and instead jetted off to Florida with Two Hundred Fifty Million of "Stop the Steal" donations from suckers.

His most loyal followers had their lives ruined and families destroyed.

Because Trump wanted to save himself instead of his people.

THAT is a Complete FAILURE of "Leadership 101".

Thank You for the unintentional Laugher your posts continue to bring to all of us.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 3/13/2024 12:28:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Wait a minute - so you are actually saying that Donald Trump "Pardoning" the January 6th people was going to get THEM into MORE Legal troubles?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYKkQ3BOo_E

So Trump did nothing for them and instead jetted off to Florida with Two Hundred Fifty Million of "Stop the Steal" donations from suckers.

Thank You for the unintentional Laugher your posts continue to bring to all of us.

Bigger_Hammer

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For what charge?

Quoted:

... ... ...

Bigger_Hammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYKkQ3BOo_E

Bigger_Hammer

Yes, I do believe the media, democrats and government would come after those people regardless of a pardon. Yes sir.

There is absolutely no reason for Trump to give himself up to the bureaucratic swamp mob when it would have done no good.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top