Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:33:22 AM EDT
[#1]
What he needs to do now is state that he's going to have his Border Patrol come up with a RFP for the wall that will be useful for accomplishing their mission.  We want a wall, the BP seemingly wants the wall, the only folks who don't want it are globalists and Mexicans. 

When Trump decides to build a building he has to hand the project off to the architects and engineers.  Then they get him to sign off on the final design.  I just want at least one really fancy Trumpesque gate installed at a border crossing. 
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:33:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
all the retards in this thread.

But shocking absent in the Mattis thread.

nevermind the fact that if trump said he was going to build a wall on the near side of a river, the nevertrumpers would be screaming how stupid it is to do that when you have a river.

If there is anybody who is going to be in for 4 years of disappointment, its the same dickless assholes who have been wrong for the past year.
View Quote

You have to admit that they ARE EXTREMELY entertaining though!

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:33:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Conservatives bashing liberals here isn't a new thing and isn't going to stop anytime soon. I know you're new here though. I'll bet you thought we were "correcting the record."
View Quote

Other than his "affordable childcare" statement last night, did Trump sound like a liberal?  Was the crowd last night full of liberals cheering on liberal ideas?  Those people were outside standing on the flowerbed wall chanting "love trumps hate".  
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:36:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It's hilarious.
View Quote

Most #NEVERTRUMPERs self image is that they are a knowledgeable political prognosticator.

When that false self image run into reality the #NEVERTRUMPERs will try and reinterpret reality to keep their self image intact.

Cognitive dissonance is going to be on display  for while.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:38:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That's silly.  I WANT him to do things correctly.  I WANT that to be encouraged.

But there's no denying that Trump supporters are often taking any criticism of liberal policies and retorting with "WELL AT LEAST IT'S NOT HILLARY".  How many years of that should we expect?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well at least you aren't hiding the fact that you are NeverTrump and still trolling.  I've spoke out against things Trump said the last year.  So again, your accusations are 100% wrong as they were the entire election process.  Identify the fact that you have always been NeverTrump, constantly bashed him no matter what, and are continuing to do so has absolutely nothing to do with Trump's policies.  No candidate will ever do everything 100% correct but as the quoted comments show, even when Trump does something correct you and the other NeverTrumps will bash him for it.

That's silly.  I WANT him to do things correctly.  I WANT that to be encouraged.

But there's no denying that Trump supporters are often taking any criticism of liberal policies and retorting with "WELL AT LEAST IT'S NOT HILLARY".  How many years of that should we expect?

Ok then talk about this issues.  What issue is covered by this comment  "That's a cardinal sin against the Mango Messiah.".  None.  It is mocking the President Elect and anyone that supports him for any reason.  That is why the NeverTrump can fuck off.  Yup, I said it again.  I have no problem discussing issues and why some decisions are good and bad.  I'm just tired of the trolls constantly trolling, making no case on any issue but instead continuing to insult people just to get a rise out of them.  For some reason the MODs are still allowing the NeverTrumps to continue their trolling.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:40:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Other than his "affordable childcare" statement last night, did Trump sound like a liberal?  Was the crowd last night full of liberals cheering on liberal ideas?  Those people were outside standing on the flowerbed wall chanting "love trumps hate".  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Conservatives bashing liberals here isn't a new thing and isn't going to stop anytime soon. I know you're new here though. I'll bet you thought we were "correcting the record."

Other than affordable childcare, "having to cover everyone, the government is going to pay for it", not touching entitlement programs, crony capitalism etc. How does he sound like a liberal?
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:40:43 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll let you in on a Trump supporter secret.

we never expected an ocean to ocean brick wall.   Just much higher border security through various means.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:43:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well at least you aren't hiding the fact that you are NeverTrump and still trolling.  I've spoke out against things Trump said the last year.  So again, your accusations are 100% wrong as they were the entire election process.  Identify the fact that you have always been NeverTrump, constantly bashed him no matter what, and are continuing to do so has absolutely nothing to do with Trump's policies.  No candidate will ever do everything 100% correct but as the quoted comments show, even when Trump does something correct you and the other NeverTrumps will bash him for it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

How can I still be #NeverTrump?

I said I wasn't going to vote for the guy and I didn't.

That's done and over with.

Am I supposed to now jump on the Trump Train and back him 100% regardless of what he says or does?

Nope.

Here's an article you might find educational:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/10/apparently-nevertrump-is-supposed-to-do-something-now/

Apparently, #NeverTrump Is Supposed To Do Something Now?

So I’m told.

Well, as I understood it, #NeverTrump meant I was never voting for Trump. Period. It wasn’t a movement, as it was continuously mislabeled. It was a statement: “Do what you’re gonna do, you guys, but I can’t be a part of it.”

I kept my promise. I did not vote for Donald Trump. And Hillary Clinton lost anyway. Decisively! All the people who screamed at me for months that I was dooming America to President Killary were worrying over nothing.

So it’s the best of both worlds. I didn’t waver, and Hillary will never be president. I’m fine with that. More than fine, I’m relieved. I’m not out in the streets throwing a temper tantrum over it. Trump won, fair and square. I didn’t think he would, but he did. The voters have spoken. He’s my president.

But he’s not my liege. I will not bend the knee. (Hell, I couldn’t even if I wanted to.) All my criticisms of Donald Trump stand. They don’t magically go away just because he won.

I’ve spent the past 8 years resisting Obama’s cult of personality. I’ve refused to succumb to their groupthink. If you expect me to give in now because it’s the other party’s groupthink, you don’t know me very well.

I find your continued use of the word "bash" instead of "criticize" highly telling.

I will continue to criticize Trump when he does liberal shit, I will applaud him when he does conservative shit.

We'll see how much of either he ends up doing.

*shrug*

I'm just glad Hillary won't be President.

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:44:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The Rio is about the same latitude as the Nile. How much would a few thousand adult crocodiles cost?
View Quote
An endangered species sanctuary.
How green!
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:44:52 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm going to be highly disappointed if you guys end up being stuck on defending Trump thr way the Left defends Obama no matter how he's failed to keep his promises or failed in general.  We accuse them of bring uncritical amd hypocriticial and then any criticism of Trump is immediately jumped on as, idk, nutty "nevertrump"ness.  There were good reasons not to want Trump, and it it to be seen just how sincere he is as a the conservatives savior president.  I'm with the "wait and see" crowd, but there is nothing wrong with pointing out when a politcian starts making excuses and back-peddling on his word.  The question it leaves us with is, to what degree?  Didn't Trump admit he had no intentions of building the wall?  Idk of that was true.  

But the reality is, some things he'll hopefully get done, amd some things he won't.  I'm hoping he is sincere in the views he's espoused and does a lot of what he said he would, but time will tell by his actions what he really believes.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:49:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

as long as the fucktards roll in hot getting their panties in a twist after every article they read on Huffpo.

so, your move, cowboy.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:52:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm going to be highly disappointed if you guys end up being stuck on attacking Trump thr way the Left attacks trump no matter how he's kept his promises or succeeded  in general.  We accuse them of bring  hyper critical amd hypocriticial and then any acceptance of Trump is immediately jumped on as, idk, nutty sucking his orange dick.  There were good reasons to want Trump, and it it to be seen just how fake he is as a the Hillary plant who is dropping out any week and doing to just to get more ratings for his TV show candidate.  I'm with the "wait and see" crowd, but there is nothing wrong with pointing out when a politcian starts doing is exactly what he said he would do and more.  The question it leaves us with is, to what degree?  Didn't Trump say again and again and again he was going to build a wall?  Idk of that was true.  

But the reality is, some things he'll hopefully get done, amd some things he won't.  I'm hoping he is sincere in the views he's espoused and does a lot of what he said he would, but time will tell by his actions what he really believes.
View Quote

I'm with this guy!
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:56:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It would be stupid to not use natural barriers when you can.

Non-issue created by a biased media but never Trumpers will eat it up.
View Quote

Yep. 
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:58:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
all the retards in this thread.

But shocking absent in the Mattis thread.

nevermind the fact that if trump said he was going to build a wall on the near side of a river, the nevertrumpers would be screaming how stupid it is to do that when you have a river.

If there is anybody who is going to be in for 4 years of disappointment, its the same dickless assholes who have been wrong for the past year.
View Quote

You sure do lose your shit over this. I didn't think you were so unstable.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:59:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Ok then talk about this issues.  What issue is covered by this comment  "That's a cardinal sin against the Mango Messiah.".  None.  It is mocking the President Elect and anyone that supports him for any reason.  That is why the NeverTrump can fuck off.  Yup, I said it again.  I have no problem discussing issues and why some decisions are good and bad.  I'm just tired of the trolls constantly trolling, making no case on any issue but instead continuing to insult people just to get a rise out of them.  For some reason the MODs are still allowing the NeverTrumps to continue their trolling.  
View Quote

That comment doesn't add to the discussion as far as I'm concerned.  Neither do the comments claiming that everything is better than Hillary.  I don't even really care about the wall.  A wall by itself means nothing and would be an inefficient use of funds.

The issue I wanted to address (and have) is the continued lowly rhetoric we have on ARfcom instead of holding Trump's feet to the fire on policy issues.  At the moment, I'm refraining from judging too harshly because he's not even president yet.  But some of the rhetoric and the appointments are showing to be a backtrack on some promises.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:00:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Trump says his famous wall might not stretch along the whole border because the US is protected by 'mountains and vicious rivers'

Donald Trump has said his famous wall might not stretch along the whole US-Mexican border because America is protected by 'mountains and vicious rivers'.
The wall was his stand-out promise on his manifesto in the race to the White House, as he promised to build a 2,000-mile structure funded by Mexico.
But since he was unveiled as the 45th President, he has appeared tentative in coming forward with exactly what his grand plan will look like, and now he says the geography of the area would take care of drug traffickers.
View Quote

He is starting to slowly back off his campaign promises, there are no "vicious" rivers down here,  you can wade across the Rio Grande when it has water flowing and most areas it is not even knee high, you can walk across when it is dry and it is dry for months at a time.

At this rate he will be at the "we will just  hire more BP agents" status quo position by the time he takes office.
View Quote
The rivers along the border can be treacherous. One of my roommates from college lost his life in one while attempting to rescue some Mexicans that were too fucking stupid to realize that crossing, while flooded, was a bad idea. FUCK ILLEGALS!!!

RIP Jeremy. ??????
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:03:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

as long as the fucktards roll in hot getting their panties in a twist after every article they read on Huffpo.

so, your move, cowboy.
View Quote

To be clear, arguments can only come from your personal approved sources?

There are several conservative sources who are being critical of him.  The Cato Institute had an article about the Carrier jobs deal that was an interesting one, for example.

Again, I'm not following things too closely because he's not even president yet and this is still a shit show.  But this mudslinging is fucking stupid.  Calm your tits and stop feeding it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:08:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I thought Never Trumps would vanish after being so thoroughly wrong for so long. Jesus they've just doubled down. Is it going to be like this for 8 years?
View Quote

Yes.  Wait till their OTHER obsession (Ron Paul) kicks the bucket. The knashing of teeth and  spreading of ashes will be nuts.

He's actually right about the mountains.   No one is hiking those to make it to the US.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The Rio is about the same latitude as the Nile. How much would a few thousand adult crocodiles cost?
View Quote

Already has alligators.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:10:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'll let you in on a Trump supporter secret.

we never expected an ocean to ocean brick wall.   Just much higher border security through various means.
View Quote

this a wall is unfeasible. not the construction it can be done, but a wall cannot work when you have cities  spread across the border.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:13:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Except when those natural barriers don't exist they just make for a good excuse.
View Quote

I watched the interview too and you're doing exactly what the media does. He was clearly talking about areas where natural barriers would negate the need for an actual wall.

Now, stop screaming about the sky falling please.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:15:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Did you actually thing the wall was going to go unbroken from the gulf to the pacific?
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:18:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Did you actually thing the wall was going to go unbroken from the gulf to the pacific?
View Quote

Liberals want High Speed Trains (because Europe has them and they are great beneficiaries of Government Welfare and vehicles of social equality (it sucks for everyone))

Conservatives and right-thinking Americans want a wall.

How about an elevated railroad bed from Brownsville to A Whale's Vagina?

High Speed Rail AND a wall!!!
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:21:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Already has alligators.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Already has alligators.

Alligators are weak. Crocks are honey badger
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:22:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nope, they're just pointing out when Trump doesn't deliver.

Oh wait!

That's a cardinal sin against the Mango Messiah.

BURN THE HERETIC!

View Quote

Funny I didn't exactly see any drawing for said wall, or in fact a 45th president to build said wall.  Just some discussion with the prez. elect.  When he assumes office, and then backs off from this project, I will be screaming at him with rest of you.  Until then everyone just needs to calm the fuck down.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:23:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

With friggin lasers on their heads!  
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:23:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Liberals want High Speed Trains (because Europe has them and they are great beneficiaries of Government Welfare and vehicles of social equality (it sucks for everyone))

Conservatives and right-thinking Americans want a wall.

How about an elevated railroad bed from Brownsville to A Whale's Vagina?

High Speed Rail AND a wall!!!
View Quote

ARFCom is not worthy of such brilliance.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:29:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Listen, he's totally going to drain the swamp.

He's going to stick it to Goldman Sachs!

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/11/30/come-on-trump-considering-president-of-goldman-sachs-for-budget-chief/

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys are going to be in for a rough four years of disappointment.

Listen, he's totally going to drain the swamp.

He's going to stick it to Goldman Sachs!

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/11/30/come-on-trump-considering-president-of-goldman-sachs-for-budget-chief/

It's so much easier to ignore Trump's backtracking and just try to laugh about "Nevertrumpers."

Can they ignore his flip flopping for four years?
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:29:24 AM EDT
[#30]
I for one am glad he won't be building the Bean Curtain through Big Bend.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:31:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That comment doesn't add to the discussion as far as I'm concerned.  Neither do the comments claiming that everything is better than Hillary.  I don't even really care about the wall.  A wall by itself means nothing and would be an inefficient use of funds.

The issue I wanted to address (and have) is the continued lowly rhetoric we have on ARfcom instead of holding Trump's feet to the fire on policy issues.  At the moment, I'm refraining from judging too harshly because he's not even president yet.  But some of the rhetoric and the appointments are showing to be a backtrack on some promises.
View Quote

so you are just being a holier than thou, concerned nevertrumper

you're just concerned trump isn't being attacked enough on the issues

but you're still "refraining from judging too harshly because he's not even president yet"

right.....
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You can't laugh your way to relevance.  But carry on. Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys are going to be in for a rough four years of disappointment.

You can't laugh your way to relevance.  But carry on. Lol

It's too easy to pwn these guys given their hilariously shitty political predictions track record. Like hunting over bait with a Davy Crockett lol
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:35:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Pre sure he flew down and is aware of our 50cfps river.  It would be viscous I guess if all the water was not suck out for Mexican irrigation.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:36:25 AM EDT
[#34]
wall:metaphor :: nevertrumpers: ____________

Fill in the blank :)
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:39:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
this a wall is unfeasible. not the construction it can be done, but a wall cannot work when you have cities  spread across the border.
View Quote

Which cities spread across the border without customs in between?
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:40:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It's so much easier to ignore Trump's backtracking and just try to laugh about "Nevertrumpers."

Can they ignore his flip flopping for four years?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:41:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Except when those natural barriers don't exist they just make for a good excuse.
View Quote

Two fences and a river would work pretty damn well, and be a hell of a lot cheaper
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:42:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Trump says his famous wall might not stretch along the whole border because the US is protected by 'mountains and vicious rivers'

Donald Trump has said his famous wall might not stretch along the whole US-Mexican border because America is protected by 'mountains and vicious rivers'.
The wall was his stand-out promise on his manifesto in the race to the White House, as he promised to build a 2,000-mile structure funded by Mexico.
But since he was unveiled as the 45th President, he has appeared tentative in coming forward with exactly what his grand plan will look like, and now he says the geography of the area would take care of drug traffickers.
View Quote

He is starting to slowly back off his campaign promises, there are no "vicious" rivers down here,  you can wade across the Rio Grande when it has water flowing and most areas it is not even knee high, you can walk across when it is dry and it is dry for months at a time.

At this rate he will be at the "we will just  hire more BP agents" status quo position by the time he takes office.
View Quote
Everyone who isn't an idiot has known all along that the wall doesn't need to cover the entire border.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:43:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

No doubt they did.  Critical thinking is in short supply with these guys.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:43:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Donald has been talking about the natural barriers thing for the longest time - since the time when I was supporting other candidates IIRC.
Just as he talked about "keeping parts of obamacare" (preexisting condition stuff and the other political moat of burning gas stuff) in debate 2.

The media chimping out on issue after issue where they clearly havent put any attention at all is gettin fucking old.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:44:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

so you are just being a holier than thou, concerned nevertrumper

you're just concerned trump isn't being attacked enough on the issues

but you're still "refraining from judging too harshly because he's not even president yet"

right.....
View Quote

Summary of your logic as best as I can tell:

Wanting to elevate ARfcom to talking about issues instead of mudslinging = holier than thou
Mudslinging = troll
Wanting Trump to adhere to the Constitution = concerned nevertrumper
Wanting Trump to be right on the issues and not need to be attacked = wanting him to be attacked more on the issues
Not engaging in mudslinging because there hasn't been many policies proposed yet = I must be being sarcastic about "refraining from judging too harshly because he's not even president yet"

I guess I was hoping you had me on your ignore list.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:45:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Apart from the "mango is magnificent" and ya'll should shut up.....What is the TRUTH of the STATEMENT?

It's a fucking joke. My kids have swum in the Rio Grande at 7 and 8 years old. It's a fucking puddle much of the year in places..... THAT IS THE TRUTH and Magical Mango Sauce doesn't somehow change it. He's like the idiots version of the Magic Negro practically.....
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:46:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Everyone who isn't an idiot has known all along that the wall doesn't need to cover the entire border.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

nope, a wall can't be done where cities have spread for years on the border

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hopefully 8 years, 1 month and 18 days.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:47:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Apart from the "mango is magnificent" and ya'll should shut up.....What is the TRUTH of the STATEMENT?

It's a fucking joke. My kids have swum in the Rio Grande at 7 and 8 years old. It's a fucking puddle much of the year in places..... THAT IS THE TRUTH and Magical Mango Sauce doesn't somehow change it. He's like the idiots version of the Magic Negro practically.....
View Quote

James O’Keefe as Osama bin Laden crosses border from Mexico to US
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:48:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

No doubt they did.  Critical thinking is in short supply with these guys.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:50:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Oh wait!

BURN THE HERETIC!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently the nevertrumpers didn't get the memo.... they lost

Oh wait!

BURN THE HERETIC!

Just a gentle reminder kind sir, you do not have expertise in the Trump field.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:53:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

In this thread, we hear from people who have never seen the Rio Grande.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top