Quoted:
well...keep sexing and leave it at that
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sex is a powerful motivator...

She has a rocking body and knows how to use it...
well...keep sexing and leave it at that
Definitely nothing wrong with that...
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 9:37:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This comes from experience.... Fucking run away..
View Quote
Fixed it for you...
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 9:40:38 AM EDT
[#4]
How's the sex?
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 9:41:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Something like that...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it's not at the L word yet.  They are just dating.  Evidently she can sling her fun tunnel better than OP has encountered, but that just leads to more questions, not a declaration of devotion.
Something like that...
Well OP,  you said you were bored.  This woman will alleviate that problem for sure.  Keep money on hand for bail.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 9:42:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
In my experience, women like that tend to use their past as an excuse to do all kinds of fucked up shit, including treating you like dirt at times.

"you don't know what I went through"
"you don't know what it's like"
and my personal favorite...
"you acting just like he did"
View Quote
OP re-read this.
You are at step two.

It won't be long and step three is going run you over like a freight train.  SHE WILL create reasons out of thin air and you will become (in her mind) her next abuser.

Step four is even more insidious.  She just may red flag you.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 9:48:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
OP re-read this.
You are at step two.

It won't be long and step three is going run you over like a freight train.  SHE WILL create reasons out of thin air and you will become (in her mind) her next abuser.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In my experience, women like that tend to use their past as an excuse to do all kinds of fucked up shit, including treating you like dirt at times.

"you don't know what I went through"
"you don't know what it's like"
and my personal favorite...
"you acting just like he did"
OP re-read this.
You are at step two.

this.

There are normal women out there who are great in bed.  Break up with her gently and keep looking.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 9:50:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Bullfuckingshit his frame of mind is messed up, you obviously haven’t dealt with a cluster b monster, everything thing he said is exactly what i fear happening to my two children, with their mother and her mother being in rape/incest relationships with both their fathers, it’s a fucking sick reality that I’m trying my hardest to prevent, only for the God damn piece of shit judge to threaten to take my kids from me if “I lay one finger on a  single hair “on her proven white supremacist boyfriend. Since then(last year) she has had scum of the earth junkies around my kids left and right, one junkie after another, and nobody will help me do jack shit because I’m a man, I’ve been through two lawyers already, the judge rules against me every time I go to court.
View Quote
Everyones situation is different. Sorry to hear about yours but lumping together an entire group of people and making that assumption like that person stated is wrong.
Ive been married for 7 years to someone who was sexually abused for a short time and no it was not her father. I married the love of my life and best friend. Never been happier in my life. All I'm trying to state is that there are few out there who do not let their situation mess themselves up for life.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 9:50:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Unfortunately your're right, OP.

I wish it wasn't the case for most folks, but once a picture us crumpled it can't be perfect again.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 9:55:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Everyones situation is different. Sorry to hear about yours but lumping together an entire group of people and making that assumption like that person stated is wrong.
Ive been married for 7 years to someone who was sexually abused for a short time and no it was not her father. I married the love of my life and best friend. Never been happier in my life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullfuckingshit his frame of mind is messed up, you obviously haven’t dealt with a cluster b monster, everything thing he said is exactly what i fear happening to my two children, with their mother and her mother being in rape/incest relationships with both their fathers, it’s a fucking sick reality that I’m trying my hardest to prevent, only for the God damn piece of shit judge to threaten to take my kids from me if “I lay one finger on a  single hair “on her proven white supremacist boyfriend. Since then(last year) she has had scum of the earth junkies around my kids left and right, one junkie after another, and nobody will help me do jack shit because I’m a man, I’ve been through two lawyers already, the judge rules against me every time I go to court.
Ive been married for 7 years to someone who was sexually abused for a short time and no it was not her father. I married the love of my life and best friend. Never been happier in my life.
She's the outlier then, you just are sheltered and know no better. It may suck to say it but it's 100% the truth.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 9:58:04 AM EDT
[#12]
He dicked her down so good should couldnt leave for 10 years even when getting her ass beat. You cant compete w that bruh.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 9:58:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I live in a small town and I'm bored...

Fishing in a really small pond.
View Quote
What small towns are left in Wa??
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 10:04:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ive been married for 7 years to someone who was sexually abused for a short time and no it was not her father. I married the love of my life and best friend. Never been happier in my life. All I'm trying to state is that there are few out there who do not let their situation mess themselves up for life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The women these all these guys are describing sound like cluster b monsters not someone who was just abused, huge different
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 10:24:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
She's the outlier then, you just are sheltered and know no better. It may suck to say it but it's 100% the truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fxntime is right, I'm glad things have worked out well for you, TT, but your single anecdote does not disprove the vast bulk of the data on this topic.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 10:27:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Slap her around a little. She’ll like it! Jk
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 10:29:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This comes from experience.... walk away..
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 10:32:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I actually really like the girl she's a little different.

Has a tattoo of a Smith & Wesson model 19 on her inner arm... At least she has good taste.

But I can't deal with her... Issues...
View Quote
We don't want women with good taste, we want women that taste good!

Seriously, most of them really still want to be abused because that's the only way they can get off. That's why they always go back to bastards no matter how nice you treat them. Its a no-win deal unless you slip over to the dark side.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 10:35:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Rescue a damsel in distress and you get stuck with a distressed damsel.
Eject now.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 10:39:28 AM EDT
[#20]
I was with a girl who was beaten into the hospital several times by her ex-husband....she tried slitting her wrists on one occasion. Her family told her not to press charges on him, they heard of her suicide attempt and didn't care. She's a miserable, chronically depressed suicidal cutter with a shit ton of other problems in addition to all that.

Ask me how much fun that was
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 10:41:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Sex is a powerful motivator...

She has a rocking body and knows how to use it...
View Quote
@cableman that's a red flag.

I suggest you acquaint yourself with Borderline Personality Disorder. Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Histrionic Personality Disorder.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 10:41:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Not worth the trouble.
Not trying to be mean, just being real
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 10:41:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Yes. Likely had problems before the wife beater too.
View Quote
Almost always.

Women who pick abusive men will almost without exception have a shithead for a dad, or no dad at all.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 10:42:57 AM EDT
[#24]
run.  been there done that.  i made it a few months and poof gone.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 10:43:43 AM EDT
[#25]
YOU can't fix anyone. They have to want to move on and fix themselves, and make a better life for themselves. Some people cannot do that.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Run the fuck away.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 11:04:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Sounds like you figured it out OP.  Billions of women out there. Figure out what the women of your dreams are wanting and become that man.

It’ll be easier and more satisfying in the long run
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 11:14:00 AM EDT
[#28]
I would't bother.  I have enough to deal with with an abused dog that I adopted.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 11:47:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Dated one for awhile that had been raped. Drank beer everyday and wanted to be on top most of the time during sex. The beer won.
View Quote
@gsp

Were you crushed?
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 11:53:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Abuse is a 2 way street.  Don't be surprised if she was the one doing the things that caused the problems that she is complaining about.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 1:16:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Abuse is a 2 way street.  Don't be surprised if she was the one doing the things that caused the problems that she is complaining about.
View Quote
I wouldn't even try.

Life is tough enough without going out of your way to complicate it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 1:18:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Fucking run.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 1:22:00 PM EDT
[#33]
You can't fix what's broke in them.

Run, Forest, run!
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 1:27:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
My understanding is that you can, in most cases, fix these issues by putting a baby in her. It has a calming effect and will improve the situation. Bareback therapy
View Quote
This man has has the wisdom of the ages.  
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 1:28:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
People who stay in an abusive relationship for years are damaged before they were ever abused and that seldom changes after the abusive relationship ends. People can change if they really want to but they seldom do change save for a small percentage.
View Quote
Some of the broken ones have some wonderful qualities to them, and can be great people at times, but unfortunately a lot of the broken ones have issues that frequently outweigh the good stuff.

Add to that the fact that some of the ones in abusive relationships can often be broken in ways that trigger the abuse, or they discover they like being abused on a subliminal level.

People be complex in simple ways, and many times a leopard can't change it's shorts.

(The leopard part is a Terry Pratchett paraphrase), just so you know.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 1:29:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Wtf? So you are saying childhood sexual abuse victims want that for their own children??? Your frame of mind is messed up...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, You're lucky you didn't have children with her, you'd eventually find out she was sexually abused as a child and thinks it's ok for her kids to be raped also, because it makes her feel normal.

Wtf? So you are saying childhood sexual abuse victims want that for their own children??? Your frame of mind is messed up...
I wish it was MY mind that was the mess.

Happens all the time.

You ever wonder why so many women let their boyfriends molest their own kids?

FWIW I didn't figure it out for myself, someone had to explain it to me.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 1:54:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Have your fun with her and be blatant about it.  If she wants to take it beyond the physical, she will fix herself or go her own way.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 2:03:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I wish it was MY mind that was the mess.

Happens all the time.

You ever wonder why so many women let their boyfriends molest their own kids?

FWIW I didn't figure it out for myself, someone had to explain it to me.
View Quote
It is a chain of abuse that is very hard to break.  Every molester we investigated had been molested themselves.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 2:06:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So I've been dating this girl who was married for 10 years to an abusive husband.

She has PTSD and any conversation you have with her about it she flies off the handle and starts bawling and it ends up being a huge fight.

She just wants to sit in her home, drink, and live in the past crying about what happened to her.   I've told her I'm not like that and I'd like to begin a relationship with her and for her to move forward...but she just can't get past what happened to her.

I guess it's time to move on.

You just can't fix broken people.
View Quote
Lots of things look like PTSD, like personality disorders.

People with personality disorders tend to become angry and defensive, and gaslight (shift blame, change subject, rewrite history) when they dont want to talk about something they feel bad about.

People with personality disorders tend to have black and white thinking, once someone no longer fills their narcissistic needs, that person becomes the worst person they can describe, like an abusive ex.

People with personality disorders tend to drink and resist change.

You cant fix broken people is right
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 2:09:26 PM EDT
[#40]
People think they can fix stuff , but most of the time they cant.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Depends on your definition of “date”.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 2:24:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
@gsp

Were you crushed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dated one for awhile that had been raped. Drank beer everyday and wanted to be on top most of the time during sex. The beer won.
@gsp

Were you crushed?
No
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 2:24:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Make a baby with her op, she sounds like a keeper
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 2:36:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Yeah the hell with that. Bail. You can't fix her and not worth the risk trying.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 2:43:51 PM EDT
[#45]
There's no fucking way a baby will fix someone like that.

If anything, the responsibility will drive them even further around the bend.

(I think)
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 2:44:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Let her know you're sorry it didn't work out.

You can't live the rest of your life taking the the blame for something that someone else did.  
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 2:53:37 PM EDT
[#47]
She needs therapist not a boyfriend at this present time...imo

Don't even try to be both...
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 2:54:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Don't be a fucking quitter!

You can save her!
Keep trying, don't let her down, you can win!

She's counting on you!
You are the best thing that's ever happened to her, she needs you!

Don't let her down!
View Quote
Yep....a good captain goes down with his ship...that's why they are named after "hers"

She was a fine ship...until she sank.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 3:01:38 PM EDT
[#49]
I dated girl I met through a friend, really quiet and shy.
We hit it off.

A couple of dates went well, we liked each other.
We didn't do anything more than kiss.

We had a dinner date that ended at her place to watch a movie.
When we got in the door she went from being quiet and shy to a sex monster.
Like a light switch went off.
Wow.

We had a couple more dates that ended like that.
One night she invited me over.
I thought "more of the same".

When I got there she was crying.
Uh-oh.
I asked her what was wrong and she started going off on men in general.
Confused. I tried to talk to her, but she got more agitated.
It got too weird for me, so I got up to leave.

She attacked me!
She was only 5'5" and weighed in at a buck-o-five, but she was swinging at me like a prize fighter.
She got a few good hits in before I was able to get out.

The next day my friend called me - he already knew what had happened.
He told me that she had been married and that her husband used to hit her, like beat on her.
She took it for two years before she she bailed and divorced him.
That was 3 years before I met her.

He told me that sometimes she had "issues".
I told him fuck no, I don't want anything to do with her.

That was over 30 years ago - she still asks my friend about me.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 3:07:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I didn’t read the middle part of the thread, so maybe this has been said already:  in my experience “my past husband was abusive” or “my current husband is abusive” is often used as an excuse to rationalize shitty behavior by women who are themselves abusive, whether it’s true or not true.

I’ve had the chance to meet a lot of people having bad days.  Often abuse isn’t a one way street, it’s a three-dimension traffic circle where a Mexican 18-wheeler loaded with organ-meat piñatas just ran over a chicken-stealing coyote and slid into the ditch and rolled over into your yard. Aka:  a big fucking mess.
View Quote
I was going to chime in with this....it’s just as likely she’s cray cray, and rationalizes that those men in her life that left, were abusive.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top