Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:32:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I have seen,. Those are some real idiots on full send. You can see tucker being very patient especially the skinny guy in black .
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:45:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Link to Tucker being pro-Russia, Please.

And no, questioning Ukraine is not being pro-Russia. This is not how the world works.
View Quote

"I am pro-Russia".

-Tucker Carlson.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:53:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I use goofball as a term of endearment. I don't know if he was like this on his show on Fox or not, but I like him during these types of long form discussion videos.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dude's a total goofball. I didn't realize I'm nearly an hour in, just engrossed.

I listened to it all, he is goofy but funny. Alex Jones has said multiple times that he's fully aware of what's going on now and he called him to apologize for calling him names
I use goofball as a term of endearment. I don't know if he was like this on his show on Fox or not, but I like him during these types of long form discussion videos.

He's a different kind of person, that's for sure. Hard not to like
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 2:21:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I thought he was controlled opposition just telling us what we want to hear/ they allow??
View Quote

...the controlled opposition told us he was controlled opposition.  LOL.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 5:44:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Tucker always parroted the Kremlin line- DIRECTLY... no edits.

One of his writers was definitely a daily viewer of Solovyov and on the Rooskie Telegram- RSOTM, Grey Zone, etc...

The stuff that came out of his mouth was up-to-the-hour Kremlin messaging... and painfully dumb- Z-man as a dictator, Jewish Nazis, Russian Crimea... and he was in absolute fits that we were sending weapons over to conduct Epic Slaying.  

The Rooskies even offered him a job to end the maskarovka and return to Mother Russia.

The guy is a filthy Communist POS. He deserves to be tarred and feathered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And no, questioning Ukraine is not being pro-Russia. This is not how the world works.

One of his writers was definitely a daily viewer of Solovyov and on the Rooskie Telegram- RSOTM, Grey Zone, etc...

The stuff that came out of his mouth was up-to-the-hour Kremlin messaging... and painfully dumb- Z-man as a dictator, Jewish Nazis, Russian Crimea... and he was in absolute fits that we were sending weapons over to conduct Epic Slaying.  

The Rooskies even offered him a job to end the maskarovka and return to Mother Russia.

Can you send some links of such? Not some MSNBC edits.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 5:46:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

"I am pro-Russia".

-Tucker Carlson.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I am pro-Russia".

-Tucker Carlson.

I'm certain that quote had no other context, lead up, or follow up.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 5:51:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Why do you support genocide?
View Quote

Because he's an idiot
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 6:05:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Bookmark for later
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 6:20:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

"I am pro-Russia".

-Tucker Carlson.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I am pro-Russia".

-Tucker Carlson.

Other than in a fever dream where was that actually said?

In this interview he says the opposite

Archive: Tucker Carlson on Ukraine war, M&Ms and being an extremist | SpectatorTV
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 6:46:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:

Check the scoreboard- WE SLAYIN'

View Quote

What is wrong with you people?? Like the rabid on the left.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 6:51:23 AM EDT
[#11]

Why is Tucker rocking an AK47 in Iraq? Was he a contractor or something?
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 7:17:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Why is Tucker rocking an AK47 in Iraq? Was he a contractor or something?
View All Quotes
The person that quoted me afterwards linked to the article around this.  Worth a read but he was just doing journalism but they gave him a weapon.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 7:31:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The person that quoted me afterwards linked to the article around this.  Worth a read but he was just doing journalism but they gave him a weapon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ah that makes sense.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 7:50:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Wait, he waited until he was in country to do weapons qualifications.

Is that a bit backwards?
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:48:03 AM EDT
[#15]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAaFEOCHE4I  
Tucker Carlson Exposes Real Alien Evidence and Reveals the Outcome of WW3!

102:30

Tucker tells how easy it it to use an AK.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:51:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqbBORLtJSg
View Quote

He also said he didn’t support Russia in the Full Send interview. Some people are blinded in their support for Reddit vids and watching orcs get killed. I’d guess most people here didn’t watch him and the only Tucker vids they watch are out of context clips on CNN.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:53:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not left... not right either...

Just straight down the middle- stretching it.

Rooskies love it. Suffering is a part of the Russian soul.

800+ every single day. A generation is already lost.

Rooskie animals are going extinct just trying to steal some free real estate from a small nation.

The whole Russian Federation is on the verge of fragmenting into 4-6 brand new nation-states. The Oligarchs don't standup private armies in the thousands for PSD work. Those are going to be the defense forces of their own stolen land- internal to Mother Russia... and we're all going to laugh at the names, "Anti-Putinist Democratic Pro-Western Republic of Northeast Wearesorry."

None of them are ever going to think of pulling some shit like this again.

Back to Carlson- he hitched his wagon to a pack of losers and then went all-in on the Russian Lie.

Just like he did on the Election Lie, the COVID Lie, etc... etc...

And now we see that he admits to know that he is lying. There is no nobility in eventually coming around to the truth on that either (Iraq).

I say again- that dude should be tarred and feathered, while Patriots whip his commie ass with a rubber hose and chase him from Gasparilla Island back to Cuba- en route to his ultimate fate in Mother Russia.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:55:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Are the Ukraine bros the same guys that were COVID bros 3 years ago?

They all seem to fit that mold.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:56:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Rooskie animals are going extinct just trying to steal some free real estate from a small nation.

The whole Russian Federation is on the verge of fragmenting into 4-6 brand new nation-states. The Oligarchs don't standup private armies in the thousands for PSD work. Those are going to be the defense forces of their own stolen land- internal to Mother Russia... and we're all going to laugh at the names, "Anti-Putinist Democratic Pro-Western Republic of Northeast Wearesorry."

Back to Carlson- he hitched his wagon to a pack of losers and then went all-in on the Russian Lie.

And now we see that he admits to know that he is lying. There is no nobility in eventually coming around to the truth on that either (Iraq).

I say again- that dude should be tarred and feathered, while Patriots whip his commie ass with a rubber hose and chase him from Gasparilla Island back to Cuba- en route to his ultimate fate in Mother Russia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're a weird fella.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:05:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

OK, ill try...

I love Tucker on everything except his pro-Russian, anti-Ukraine idiocy. I'm sorry he is gone and hope he comes back in some other format.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:09:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

They're all triple vaxed for sure.  Also usually Never Trumpers and fans of the deep state.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:11:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

"I am pro-Russia".

-Tucker Carlson.
View Quote

He says the exact opposite in the podcast posted by OP.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:13:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Show us the J6 Videos…
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:16:48 AM EDT
[#24]
You Ukies are gonna shit yo pants the day you figure out the Deep States interests in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:21:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They're all triple vaxed for sure.  Also usually Never Trumpers and fans of the deep state.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Self assembling nanobots in the vax allows the govt to upload opinions directly into their brain. CNN and msnbc are no longer necessary
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:28:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Triple vaxxed and on the atttack, mah ninja!

I say again- Check the scoreboard.

Rooskie animals are sad that all those javelins didn't slam into old hulks in the impact area... and thatwe gave HIMARs... and that ATACMS are on the way.

ALSO- you realize that "Deep State" was just a play by the Rooskies to get us to attack ourselves, right?

Ahkshually, the reeeeeaaaaal problem is US... "You think our country's so innocent? -DJT"

Back to Carlson:

"Bozhe Moi, Tovarisch! Richard Nixon was removed for questioning the Deep State!!!"

(Real monologue, 19 JAN 23)

LOL... I know that our schools suck at imparting critical thinking skills... and that's how so many folks got conned by this rube and still can't let go now that they see that behind the mask he admits to being a liar... but are schools failing that badly at teaching American History?

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:32:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Until they find the next cause the government tells them to follow.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:33:05 AM EDT
[#28]
As usual, the Soros trolls and DU infiltrators have arrived in this thread.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:37:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

He also said he didn’t support Russia in the Full Send interview. Some people are blinded in their support for Reddit vids and watching orcs get killed. I’d guess most people here didn’t watch him and the only Tucker vids they watch are out of context clips on CNN.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqbBORLtJSg

Slava Ukraini! It has taken on all the tenets of a religion
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:41:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You Ukies are gonna shit yo pants the day you figure out the Deep States interests in Ukraine.
View Quote

Somehow Hunter and the rest of the usual suspects grifting in Ukraine for over a decade isn't a clue to them. Now we see what all that money bought. After 20 years and all the lives lost in Iraq and Afghanistan they need a new endless war to support the grifter class and the military industrial complex.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:47:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Somehow Hunter and the rest of the usual suspects grifting in Ukraine for over a decade isn't a clue to them. Now we see what all that money bought. After 20 years and all the lives lost in Iraq and Afghanistan they need a new endless war to support the grifter class and the military industrial complex.
View Quote

You sound super-sad about the Righteous Slay...  did you support Neo-Soviet violent expansionism before being exposed to Komrade Carlson?

Did you have a poster of Che Guevara in your room growing up?

You guys don't strike me as having read Das Kapital... so whey the big support for the Commies?

It's baffling...
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:52:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Victoria Newland
John McCaine
John Kerry
Et al.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:54:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Ukraine Bros just can't see it. They are lock step with the deep state, leftist dems and the media.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:01:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Victoria Newland
John McCaine
John Kerry
Et al.
View Quote

Add in the Ukrainian prosecutor Biden got rid of, Vindman, and the first impeachment.  None of this is random, they've been planning this grifting operation for over a decade.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:09:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Kabuki theater, I don't care about any of these tv personality people. They're all grifters.
View Quote

"Deny everything, admit nothing, make counteraccusations"
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:28:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Victoria Newland
John McCaine
John Kerry
Et al.
View Quote

Dwight Birdwell
John Rambo
George Washington
Curtis LeMay

Who are American Patriots fully committed to slaying Commies in LARGE NUMBERS?

Next I'll take American Traitors and High Treason for $1000, Ken...
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:47:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Dwight Birdwell
John Rambo
George Washington
Curtis LeMay

Who are American Patriots fully committed to slaying Commies in LARGE NUMBERS?

Next I'll take American Traitors and High Treason for $1000, Ken...
View Quote

You're really out there, it's not the 80s anymore.  Did you notice a large percentage of our government are Commies?
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:53:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You're really out there, it's not the 80s anymore.  Did you notice a large percentage of our government are Commies?
View Quote

Ha, ha, ha, HAAAAAAA!

Perevod:

"Plz don't slay Commies. Fight your own Gov. Isn't the real problem yourself? Look at the Vast Wasteland of American Carnage
(TM). Don't you hate your country? Attack your country. Plz, bro... just let Commies Rape, Murder, and Steal. The 80's is over... it's time to let the Soviets win, bro. Plz...."
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 1:46:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

They will still deny it even when the ledgers are published
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 1:49:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Ha, ha, ha, HAAAAAAA!

Perevod:

"Plz don't slay Commies. Fight your own Gov. Isn't the real problem yourself? Look at the Vast Wasteland of American Carnage
(TM). Don't you hate your country? Attack your country. Plz, bro... just let Commies Rape, Murder, and Steal. The 80's is over... it's time to let the Soviets win, bro. Plz...."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha, ha, ha, HAAAAAAA!

Perevod:

Lol the irony of someone with that username calling people who see the truth, commies
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 1:59:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Too bad Tucker Carlson is best buds with Hunter Biden.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 3:14:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Lol the irony of someone with that username calling people who see the truth, commies
View Quote

It's not called Pravda anymore... it's RIA Novosti- and what you learned to repeat from Carlson is the opposite of "the truth."

That's where Tucker gets his script and YES, not fake news, they offered him a job back in Mother Russia after he got booted.

No other Television news personality has been more loyal to the Soviet Party than Tucker Carlson.

He sacrificed his whole job just to spread lies so folks would memorize and repeat Kremlin messaging, chase the bug, and attack themselves.

Old KGB officers toasted his body of work with glasses of warm vodka last week- and he WILL be awarded Citizenship just like Segal if he returns to Mother Russia.

Probably Hero of the Soviet Union too, just like Gagarin.

Carlson prefers to get spaced out on his Dad's sailboat though and listen to reggae while awaiting his next set of instructions.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 3:22:26 PM EDT
[#43]
We have found the final boss of the Uke Bros.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 3:24:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 3:27:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It's not called Pravda anymore... it's RIA Novosti- and what you learned to repeat from Carlson is the opposite of "the truth."

That's where Tucker gets his script and YES, not fake news, they offered him a job back in Mother Russia after he got booted.

No other Television news personality has been more loyal to the Soviet Party than Tucker Carlson.

He sacrificed his whole job just to spread lies so folks would memorize and repeat Kremlin messaging, chase the bug, and attack themselves.

Old KGB officers toasted his body of work with glasses of warm vodka last week- and he WILL be awarded Citizenship just like Segal if he returns to Mother Russia.

Probably Hero of the Soviet Union too, just like Gagarin.

Carlson prefers to get spaced out on his Dad's sailboat though and listen to reggae while awaiting his next set of instructions.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 3:39:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Tucker Carlson is a character on TV played by Tucker Carlson. Real life Tucker believes different things than TV Tucker.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 3:44:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You sound super-sad about the Righteous Slay...  did you support Neo-Soviet violent expansionism before being exposed to Komrade Carlson?

Did you have a poster of Che Guevara in your room growing up?

You guys don't strike me as having read Das Kapital... so whey the big support for the Commies?

It's baffling...
View Quote

“Deny everything. Make counter-accusations”

Edit - Beat
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 3:48:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

"I am pro-Russia".

-Tucker Carlson.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I am pro-Russia".

-Tucker Carlson.

If you watch the whole video where he said that, it is clear he isn’t. Maybe we should all start posting;  

Quoted:

I am pro-Russia

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 4:48:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

“Deny everything. Make counter-accusations”
View Quote

Deny?

I'm here to confirm every sad, sick bit of it... 800+... every-single-day.

That whole country is going to be haunted as hell with retarded, drunk ghosts floating around thinking they're on a training exercise when this is all over.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 7:53:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. Did any other MSM outlet give N.Y. Post Editor Miranda Devine even a fraction of the time Tucker gave her to expose the Hunter Biden laptop and the vile, damning evidence contained in it? Tony Bobulinski? Best buds, lol. You're delusional.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top