BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:01:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Too bad Tucker Carlson is best buds with Hunter Biden.
View Quote

Hunter must be really pissed at Tucker.  Tucker has been ripping him a new a hole for couple years now .
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:07:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Why is Tucker rocking an AK47 in Iraq? Was he a contractor or something?
View Quote

@cwm1150 he covers it in the interview.  When he was in Iraq they required everyone to be certified on the AK, so they took them out to some sand pit and handed them one and made sure they knew how to fire it and take it on / off safe etc so they could carry an AK when they were out in the field
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:21:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It's not called Pravda anymore... it's RIA Novosti- and what you learned to repeat from Carlson is the opposite of "the truth."

That's where Tucker gets his script and YES, not fake news, they offered him a job back in Mother Russia after he got booted.

No other Television news personality has been more loyal to the Soviet Party than Tucker Carlson.

He sacrificed his whole job just to spread lies so folks would memorize and repeat Kremlin messaging, chase the bug, and attack themselves.

Old KGB officers toasted his body of work with glasses of warm vodka last week- and he WILL be awarded Citizenship just like Segal if he returns to Mother Russia.

Probably Hero of the Soviet Union too, just like Gagarin.

Carlson prefers to get spaced out on his Dad's sailboat though and listen to reggae while awaiting his next set of instructions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol the irony of someone with that username calling people who see the truth, commies

It's not called Pravda anymore... it's RIA Novosti- and what you learned to repeat from Carlson is the opposite of "the truth."

That's where Tucker gets his script and YES, not fake news, they offered him a job back in Mother Russia after he got booted.

No other Television news personality has been more loyal to the Soviet Party than Tucker Carlson.

He sacrificed his whole job just to spread lies so folks would memorize and repeat Kremlin messaging, chase the bug, and attack themselves.

Old KGB officers toasted his body of work with glasses of warm vodka last week- and he WILL be awarded Citizenship just like Segal if he returns to Mother Russia.

Carlson prefers to get spaced out on his Dad's sailboat though and listen to reggae while awaiting his next set of instructions.

How much is Soros paying you?
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:43:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Why do you support genocide?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK, ill try...

I love Tucker on everything except his pro-Russian, anti-Ukraine idiocy. I'm sorry he is gone and hope he comes back in some other format.

"We need to have a conversation to discuss how dropping a hundred billion in Ukraine impacts the interests of the USA" somehow equals "pro-Russian anti-Ukraine idiocy."

No sir, your statement is breathtakingly idiotic.  Nothin personal itchy/

Why do you support genocide?

Why do you?
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:57:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not left... not right either...

Just straight down the middle- stretching it.

Rooskies love it. Suffering is a part of the Russian soul.

800+ every single day. A generation is already lost.

Rooskie animals are going extinct just trying to steal some free real estate from a small nation.

The whole Russian Federation is on the verge of fragmenting into 4-6 brand new nation-states. The Oligarchs don't standup private armies in the thousands for PSD work. Those are going to be the defense forces of their own stolen land- internal to Mother Russia... and we're all going to laugh at the names, "Anti-Putinist Democratic Pro-Western Republic of Northeast Wearesorry."

None of them are ever going to think of pulling some shit like this again.

Back to Carlson- he hitched his wagon to a pack of losers and then went all-in on the Russian Lie.

Just like he did on the Election Lie, the COVID Lie, etc... etc...

And now we see that he admits to know that he is lying. There is no nobility in eventually coming around to the truth on that either (Iraq).

I say again- that dude should be tarred and feathered, while Patriots whip his commie ass with a rubber hose and chase him from Gasparilla Island back to Cuba- en route to his ultimate fate in Mother Russia.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2023 10:52:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol the irony of someone with that username calling people who see the truth, commies

Lol. He's never been to Russia according to his interview on full send podcast. But keep imagining stuff
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:13:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

*insert you must suck Putin dick comment here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before the Never Tuckers

*insert you must suck Putin dick comment here.

Sad bunch.

Link Posted: 5/3/2023 3:09:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Hunter must be really pissed at Tucker.  Tucker has been ripping him a new a hole for couple years now .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yea certainly an odd behavior for your "best bud"
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 3:21:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ron "Pushing back on Disney, sent migrants to Martha's Vineyard and forever got taken off allll the Christmas card lists, after defying Fauci, now is going against the Trans mob" DeSantis is also the "sWaMp" to some people, so.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 4:12:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ron "Pushing back on Disney, sent migrants to Martha's Vineyard and forever got taken off allll the Christmas card lists, after defying Fauci, now is going against the Trans mob" DeSantis is also the "sWaMp" to some people, so.
View Quote

I'm not so sure he's "swamp" but I'm also not sure he's the wrecking ball that is needed in the short term and we need a wrecking ball. I much prefer someone that has already been fucked over by the establishment. Someone that's been burned, slow rolled, played, shined on, and cheated and thus out for revenge.   I've no desire to watch RD relive and relearn what we witnessed in the previous administration.

In 2029 RD can start to build this place back up once it's been taken down to the foundation.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 4:19:39 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't agree with Tucker on everything, but I like him a lot. Honest and good dude from what I can see.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 4:26:09 PM EDT
[#12]
I heard that Tucker paid a Russian prostitute 3 billion yen to pee on him during his 20 year service in the KGB.

My info is solid and from the FBI
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 8:25:39 PM EDT
[#13]
I have solid intel from a credible source on Twitter that Tucker Carlson was immediately offered a job by Russian Media after being let go by FOX.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 8:50:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I have solid intel from a credible source on Twitter that Tucker Carlson was immediately offered a job by Russian Media after being let go by FOX.
View Quote

[gif] Idontbelieveyou [/gif]
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:18:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What exactly don't you believe?....that George Conway isn't a "credible source"? He's the first one who said it so it must be true.

Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:22:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

What exactly don't you believe?....that George Conway isn't a "credible source"? He's the first one who said it so it must be true.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since he was one of the founding members of the Lincoln Project, I don’t really trust him.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:27:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Since he was one of the founding members of the Lincoln Project, I don’t really trust him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just about all the UkeBros here in arfcom have been parroting it; do you not trust them?
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:30:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He also said he didn’t support Russia in the Full Send interview. Some people are blinded in their support for Reddit vids and watching orcs get killed. I’d guess most people here didn’t watch him and the only Tucker vids they watch are out of context clips on CNN.
View Quote

"Lincoln Project Conservatives" are looking for a means to split the right and lumping the most effective spokesman for rightist populism in the US as a Russian spy is too awesome a target to pass up.

How such a group all of sudden seized on Ukraine as sine qua non of conservatism is odd, in the most charitable analysis.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 9:32:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You Ukies are gonna shit yo pants the day you figure out the Deep States interests in Ukraine.
View Quote

Hardly. Most are all in at a religious level, and certainly one that has long past a reasonable discussion of American goals and means in the former Soviet space.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:01:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

read down further, the tweets from the other russian media mouths are foaming to get Tucker over there...hahahahahaha
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:02:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
We have found the final boss of the Uke Bros.
View Quote

Haha holy shit, sounds like it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:35:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Not sure I can do it. Those full send dudes are dumbbbbb.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 9:07:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

read down further, the tweets from the other russian media mouths are foaming to get Tucker over there...hahahahahaha
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

debunked as propaganda disseminated by disinformation bots

next gen warfare clearly reaching the intended targets LOL

Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:23:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
We have found the final boss of the Uke Bros.
View Quote

I think he's the boss of a hallucinogenic, dream sequence, or alternate reality side quest. With Fadedsun still being the final boss.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

"Lincoln Project Conservatives" are looking for a means to split the right and lumping the most effective spokesman for rightist populism in the US as a Russian spy is too awesome a target to pass up.

How such a group all of sudden seized on Ukraine as sine qua non of conservatism is odd, in the most charitable analysis.
View Quote

I guess they ran out of young boys to sexually abuse so they are on to the next.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:37:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Not left... not right either...

Just straight down the middle- stretching it.

View Quote

That's what all establishment hacks think they are at.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:43:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

ALSO- you realize that "Deep State" was just a play by the Rooskies to get us to attack ourselves, right?

View Quote

Rooskies infiltrated FIB so they could lie to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump?

Rooskies leaked a fake transcript of Trump's Ukraine phone call?

Rooskies had FIB hide Hunter's laptop?

Rooskies got 51 former intel officials to claim the laptop was Rooskie disinfo?

Rooskies coaxed Twitter to censor Americans?
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:45:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lol. Did any other MSM outlet give N.Y. Post Editor Miranda Devine even a fraction of the time Tucker gave her to expose the Hunter Biden laptop and the vile, damning evidence contained in it? Tony Bobulinski? Best buds, lol. You're delusional.
View Quote

Tucker's relationship with Hunter is defined with whatever happened a decade ago, because that fits the narrative of the deep state supporters.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 8:20:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Rooskies infiltrated FIB so they could lie to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ALSO- you realize that "Deep State" was just a play by the Rooskies to get us to attack ourselves, right?

Quoted so the purity testers don't duck it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 11:02:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Back on Topic. Tucker spoke at fundraiser in Alabama. The bootleg video is good once you get past the first few minutes.

Tucker Carlson - Oxford AL 5/4/23 Key note Address for the Rainbow Omega Foundation

The charity the fundraiser was for.

https://www.rainbowomega.org/

Mission:
Rainbow Omega will be a non-institutional environment that instills both a family and a community atmosphere where residents experience quality standards of care while enabling them to grow spiritually and to have productive, joy-filled and independent lives.

Vision:
To glorify God by ensuring that adults with developmental disabilities have a permanent and safe home where their abilities and potentials are respected and nurtured in a Christian environment.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 12:01:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Back on Topic. Tucker spoke at fundraiser in Alabama. The bootleg video is good once you get past the first few minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2awjaNBpJg

View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2awjaNBpJg

Mission:
Rainbow Omega will be a non-institutional environment that instills both a family and a community atmosphere where residents experience quality standards of care while enabling them to grow spiritually and to have productive, joy-filled and independent lives.

Vision:
To glorify God by ensuring that adults with developmental disabilities have a permanent and safe home where their abilities and potentials are respected and nurtured in a Christian environment.

I was looking for this video, heard about it, thank you!

(Youtube app insisted that the best/most recent tucker videos were all the MSNBC grey_bars chimping out over the leaked backstage blooper-reel tapes.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 2:05:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Prophetic Video Tucker filmed for CPAC Hungary Convention a few days before he was fired.

Tucker Carlson videóüzenete - CPACHungary 2023

Link Posted: 5/7/2023 2:34:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If you watch the whole video where he said that, it is clear he isn’t. Maybe we should all start posting;  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to Tucker being pro-Russia, Please.

And no, questioning Ukraine is not being pro-Russia. This is not how the world works.

"I am pro-Russia".

-Tucker Carlson.

If you watch the whole video where he said that, it is clear he isn’t. Maybe we should all start posting;  

Quoted:

I am pro-Russia

Is it me or does anyone else find it distasteful seeing Ukraine flag in verified vets' avatars?
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:32:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Tagola
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Hopefully people in the big Tucker thread watch the second video and understand how he's seen through the deep state shit and is honestly against it now
View Quote

He's in his fifties. I don't wanna support anyone who just learned about the world in their fifties.

He's alright, but he's just a guy.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 10:44:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top