BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:15:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

She is nothing of the sort,she couldn’t even keep her seat and you think she’s influential? The only people she’s influencing  are thirsty idiots that want to trade their guns for tax credits.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I honestly think you are totally missing the point. I can’t imagine voting for her but she is a cancer to destroy the left. That is a good thing.

She is nothing of the sort,she couldn’t even keep her seat and you think she’s influential? The only people she’s influencing  are thirsty idiots that want to trade their guns for tax credits.

She is a talking head that is attacking idiot Democrats. Nothing more. I find it amusing that the principled conservatives on this site tolerate no attacks on Democrats.

In their minds, nobody is pure enough to criticize Democrats and anyone that does must be shouted down.

It is pretty telling that they are also the same people that encourage us all not to vote.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:19:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

She is a talking head that is attacking idiot Democrats. Nothing more. I find it amusing that the principled conservatives on this site tolerate no attacks on Democrats.

In their minds, nobody is pure enough to criticize Democrats and anyone that does must be shouted down.

It is pretty telling that they are also the same people that encourage us all not to vote.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I honestly think you are totally missing the point. I can’t imagine voting for her but she is a cancer to destroy the left. That is a good thing.

Who has she convinced of anything other than lonely losers that have the fantasy that she will change her mind on guns?  You don’t get it,she is dragging gun owners left,not Democrats to the right.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:25:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Id bust one in her
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:29:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Who has she convinced of anything other than lonely losers that have the fantasy that she will change her mind on guns?  You don’t get it,she is dragging gun owners left,not Democrats to the right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She isn’t dragging gun owners left. JFC, this is like talking to children. I am out. Enjoy your circle jerk.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:30:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is no discussion about guns coming from her here.

She is totally focused on exposing the anti American "leaders" of the democrat party.

She has been blasting democrat leaders for awhile.

I'd say the total dismissal of Gabbard from the principled right is what will turn people away from guns and conservatism. There are some real political geniuses here that would say, "Piss on all of them".
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:41:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

She is totally focused on exposing the anti American "leaders" of the democrat party.

I'd say the total dismissal of Gabbard from the principled right is what will turn people away from guns and conservatism. There are some real political geniuses here that would say, "Piss on all of them".
View Quote

Careful, the GD dogpile will call you a communist or a simp.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 2:17:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Simpin' ain't easy.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:30:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol the clickbait language continues.

Cancer! Destroy the party! Shouted down! No attacks!

Can't speak for anybody else, but yea it's cool that a minor bit player is speaking out reasonably and pointing out the shitshow at 1600. Of course she should continue that. Duh. Didn't think that needed spelled out but apparently for some it does.

It's more amusing to me that some apparently are getting the fizz over another weak on freedom, shit on 2A person who happens to occasionally say the right things to "own the left".

That's the real issue. People with zero backbone pertaining to freedom and more consumed with sportsball politics.

Gabbard and Crenchaw are same same. Occasionally say reasonable things. People I'd actually try to have a conversation with. Not entirely shrill and crazy (yet). Shit on freedom and zero understanding of what actually makes this country great.

Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:32:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Can't speak for anybody else, but yea it's cool that a minor bit player is speaking out reasonably and pointing out the shitshow at 1600. Of course she should continue that. Duh. Didn't think that needed spelled out but apparently for some it does.

It's more amusing to me that some apparently are getting the fizz over another weak on freedom, shit on 2A person who happens to occasionally say the right things to "own the left".

That's the real issue.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the real issue.

When you realize many of these people shilling for social nationalist aren’t gun owners, it will all come together.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:35:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

She isn’t dragging gun owners left. JFC, this is like talking to children. I am out. Enjoy your circle jerk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You say that like you are an actual gun owner and not already left of center
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:48:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

When you realize many of these people shilling for social nationalist aren’t gun owners, it will all come together.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the real issue.

Also amusing to me is that those who mockingly cry "single issue" voters don't realize that 2A issues are but one of many underpinnings of freedom over which we have concerns.

It just so happens to be the one that helps keep the balance of power in the hands of the citizens, thus making it a touch more important. But freedom is more than the 2A, for sure.

So yea, as you say, if they don't even own firearms, or only view them from a hobby perspective, it's no surprise that they don't give a toss when Gabbard is as strong on 2A issues as Trump, Obama or Crenshaw.

Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:52:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Also amusing to me is that those who mockingly cry "single issue" voters don't realize that 2A issues are but one of many underpinnings of freedom over which we have concerns.

It just so happens to be the one that helps keep the balance of power in the hands of the citizens, thus making it a touch more important. But freedom is more than the 2A, for sure.

So yea, as you say, if they don't even own firearms, or only view them from a hobby perspective, it's no surprise that they don't give a toss when Gabbard is as strong on 2A issues as Trump, Obama or Crenshaw.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the real issue.

Exactly.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:58:40 AM EDT
[#13]
That's fine. I got something I can stick in the other side
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 12:17:13 PM EDT
[#14]
I can sum up 6 pages in one sentence.
Sun even shines on a dogs ass somedays.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#15]
she's so hot.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 1:19:58 PM EDT
[#16]
You use your tongue prettier than a 20 dollar whore!
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 2:15:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

/Thread.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 2:34:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

At what point did you think that I gave even half a shit what GD thinks about me?

I won't be silenced!

Gabbard 2024
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not only are you "pathic," but also pathetic. Why would you vote for someone who wants to use violence against peaceful people?

At what point did you think that I gave even half a shit what GD thinks about me?

I won't be silenced!

Gabbard 2024
Not sure if serial.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Id bust one in her
View Quote

The old two in the chest one in the face
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 2:43:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Not sure if serial.
View Quote
he and others are serial about voting for this anti 2a pos!
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 4:03:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
he and others are serial about voting for this anti 2a pos!
View Quote

rabble rabble pitchforks and torches!

burn them!

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top