BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 4:44:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So as long as they say America is the bestest and play I'm Proud to Be An American at rallys you're good to go. Got it

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm far more interested in a Presidential candidate's stand on American Exceptionalism and if they will put the US first than their stance on individual causes.

So as long as they say America is the bestest and play I'm Proud to Be An American at rallys you're good to go. Got it

Basically.

It’s amazing how easily these people will roll over on their belly’s to give up their freedoms.

I’ll say it again.  The BOR should be a non negotiable for everyone.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 4:44:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

From Gabbard's stated positions her idea of putting America first is a bit different than mine.  I like some of her foreign policy takes, but domestically I find her to be a trainwreck and that is why I could never support her. You apparently find her positions more palatable, or maybe less egregious is the better term.  And you are of course correct that the President isn't a dictator, though more and more they do rule by EO and by having unelected government bureaucrats push administrative laws that weaken our freedoms.

I'm not going to call you any names and just say I don't agree with you as is obvious.
View Quote

I appreciate the intelligent discourse.  I don't think Gabbard is perfect, I don't actually like her stances on gun control or health care.  
I'm comparing her to the rest of the field (she's not even a candidate) and making a tongue in cheek statement of "Gabbard 2024".
I am very interested in options, of course.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 4:44:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Sure, narrow down my entire political acumen to one statement, that'll serve you well.  I'm sure you feel you scored a point!  Good for you.  Have a great day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure, narrow down my entire political acumen to one statement, that'll serve you well.  I'm sure you feel you scored a point!  Good for you.  Have a great day.

I mean technically you narrowed it down with your post.

I'm sorry reading your own words has vexed you.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 4:45:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The Manchurian Candidate is in the White House.

I think she's genuine because it makes no sense for her to take the path she is on if she's trying to gain power. At least not at that level. Playing by Democrat establishment rules is the way to the top. It's clear she isn't a party insider.

At the same time one has to question what she is thinking with her view on things. It would be interesting to hear her talk about gun control with the right interviewer and see if she can see why many want to own military rifles, considering how things have been unfolding.
View Quote
Sure it does. She sees the shift in the public sentiment, that people are sick of the lockdown and finally realizing (well, the dumb ones o' plenty are just realizing) that Biden is a total incompetent and malicious disaster.
So she's getting out in front of that, she sees a niche that can be filled and her name will be at the top. It's a bit of a bold strategy but it could pay off.
She is a moderate democrat, but, she's still a democrat;  She's agreeable on some issues;  and definitely not on others.
No need to hate on her, but OTOH, there's no logic in suddenly canonizing her either as a lot of conservatives are doing.  I guess some are just so understandably desperate to see anyone in DC on our side, and she's fairly attractive, at least, compared to most congress critters.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 4:46:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Technically I did no such thing, you're the one trying to narrow down everything I've said politically to one sentence.

I'm sorry that you can't come up with a better retort.  Again, I hope you have a great evening.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 4:53:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
As I was reading this Jesse Kelly said on the radio.
"Communist are ALWAYS lying."
View Quote

Does that mean she supports the 2nd amendment?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Technically I did no such thing, you're the one trying to narrow down everything I've said politically to one sentence.

I'm sorry that you can't come up with a better retort.  Again, I hope you have a great evening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is there to discuss?

You are subjugating freedom to nationalism on the scale of importance which is 180 degrees out of phase.

I'd suggest it is you who should consider a better retort to poorly considered belief.

While there's nothing wrong with a little national pride and love of country your position, as stated, is you value that over individual issues.

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 4:57:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You are subjugating freedom to nationalism on the scale of importance which is 180 degrees out of phase.

I'd suggest it is you who should consider a better retort to poorly considered belief.

View Quote

lol, I'm "subjugating freedom" eh?  Stop using the wrong big words to reply to me and quit while you're not ahead.

"180 degrees out of phase"  hahahaha what a load of attempted high brow shit.

Seriously...  I'm laughing at you.  Just stop.

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 5:01:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

lol, I'm "subjugating freedom" eh?  Stop using the wrong big words to reply to me and quit while you're not ahead.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm far more interested in a Presidential candidate's stand on American Exceptionalism and if they will put the US first than their stance on individual causes.

Your words.

Freedom second, rah rah America first.

Apparently having that pointed out upsets you.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 5:02:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Your words.

Freedom second, rah rah America first.

Apparently having that pointed out upsets you.
View Quote

I'm not upset, I'm just done with your little attempted tirade against my post.  Click!
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 5:06:29 PM EDT
[#11]
GD hates RINOs

I wonder if GD believe the opposite is correct? Do DINOs exist?

Or are all politicians who aren’t hard right just automatically communists?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 5:06:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Basically.

It’s amazing how easily these people will roll over on their belly’s to give up their freedoms.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Basically.

Well we saw it clearly 2017-2021 that many in GD really weren't that serious about 2A issues.

Now it appears some in this thread are willing to overlook some of Tuslsi's less pro-freedom views.

Hell, some posters value a Pro-America stance over all those pesky individual freedoms nonsense.

Its almost as if GD really isn't all that conservative after all.

As I said, Gabbard seems to at least be more reasonable and less shrill but that doesn't mean her views are any less...er....shaky as it pertains to freedom.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 5:21:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Line of the year.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 5:35:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Well we saw it clearly 2017-2021 that many in GD really weren't that serious about 2A issues.

Now it appears some in this thread are willing to overlook some of Tuslsi's less pro-freedom views.

Hell, some posters value a Pro-America stance over all those pesky individual freedoms nonsense.

As I said, Gabbard seems to at least be more reasonable and less shrill but that doesn't mean her views are any less...er....shaky as it pertains to freedom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Basically.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 5:44:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
GD hates RINOs

I wonder if GD believe the opposite is correct? Do DINOs exist?

Or are all politicians who aren’t hard right just automatically communists?
View Quote

Careful, you're precariously close to the edge of the GD reservation, wouldn't want to be called a communist or simp.

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 5:50:41 PM EDT
[#16]
The young global Leader from Bloomberg was from 2008,Was Trump a Democrat in 2008?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 5:55:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
We have a  lot of fucking retards on this site that would enthusiastically vote for her because of mere one liners
View Quote

I agree. Sheeple see a pretty personable face. They can simply speak a vague positive line or two.

The sheeple eat that shit up. By interpreting it to meen what they want.

Even when their is in depth speech showing they are not what you agree with.

She has stated her posession for stronger gun control.

Tulsi Gabbard has been a consistent advocate for "common sense" gun regulation throughout her career.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 5:59:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Basically.

I honestly think you are totally missing the point. I can’t imagine voting for her but she is a cancer to destroy the left. That is a good thing.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:00:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Okay guys.  Please point out where anyone in this thread said they would vote for her.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:01:31 PM EDT
[#20]
I think that we can all agree that if the stolen election had been handed to her instead of Joe, the country would better off.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:02:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Okay guys.  Please point out where anyone in this thread said they would vote for her.
View Quote

You know how I know you didn’t read the thread…
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:04:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I think that we can all agree that if the stolen election had been handed to her instead of Joe, the country would better off.
View Quote

And the government would have still grown and our freedoms would have eroded. Just like it has done with every administration in the past 100+ years.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:17:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

And the government would have still grown and our freedoms would have eroded. Just like it has done with every administration in the past 100+ years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excluding a few subjects (trade policy and foreign policy in my opinion), Trump is a political opportunist without an ideology. On the other hand, Biden is a lifelong gun grabber and has supported most of the economic, social, and foreign policy decisions that have utterly wrecked this country over the last few decades. If you can't see the difference between the two, I don't know what to tell you.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:21:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Project much on the sex bit?   You clearly haven't read the multiple posts I've made on Gabbard in this and all the other hatefests.

SINGLE ISSUE VOTERS will break our republic.   Count yourself among them and enjoy being led by the nose by whoever says the right thing then breaks their word later...  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Herp derp" is on your part.  You've been reading this thread and can't put 2 and 2 together.  I'll walk you through it.  Most people on this site are peaceful people who "neither pick my pocket, nor break my leg" (they don't violate others' rights).  Most of these people own certain objects that your girl wants to make illegal.  If the aforementioned peaceful people here refuse to comply with the law if those items are made illegal, then people with guns sanctioned by the govt. and your girl, will use those guns against those peaceful people.  That's not cool.  Fuck that , fuck tyrant Tulsi and fuck you if you support that.  I'm a single issue voter and that issue is freedom.  Maybe the blood will leave your little head and you can process this.

Project much on the sex bit?   You clearly haven't read the multiple posts I've made on Gabbard in this and all the other hatefests.

SINGLE ISSUE VOTERS will break our republic.   Count yourself among them and enjoy being led by the nose by whoever says the right thing then breaks their word later...  

Well... I haven't had sex since Tuesday night...

Using all caps doesn't make it true.  Repeat it enough and will become a platitude, though.  I have no rose-colored glasses when it comes to any politician.  I'm good with my single issue being consistent (and objectively moral) on all the issues.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:41:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ope, there it is.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Excluding a few subjects (trade policy and foreign policy in my opinion), Trump is a political opportunist without an ideology. On the other hand, Biden is a lifelong gun grabber and has supported most of the economic, social, and foreign policy decisions that have utterly wrecked this country over the last few decades. If you can't see the difference between the two, I don't know what to tell you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you don’t realize that either way you lose, I don’t know what to tell you.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:14:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm under no illusions that the federal government is lost. This country is going to end like a third world country eventually in terms of hyper-inflation, rampant crime and lawlessness, governmental agents being able to do whatever they want to the citizenry, an oligarchic upper class ruling over the rest of us serfs, etc. The question is, should we delay that as long as possible, or should we try to jump start it and get them to boil the frog too fast? I can see the argument for either one, but from my perspective, I think we should try to delay it as long as possible so we have the chance to do things like organize and acquire resources.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:23:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I honestly think you are totally missing the point. I can’t imagine voting for her but she is a cancer to destroy the left. That is a good thing.
View Quote

She is nothing of the sort,she couldn’t even keep her seat and you think she’s influential? The only people she’s influencing  are thirsty idiots that want to trade their guns for tax credits.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:52:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Yeah, just sooooo hot!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Who knew women could get cellulite on their face too.

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:15:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

How many NRA sticker do you have on your vehicle?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:20:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm under no illusions that the federal government is lost. This country is going to end like a third world country eventually in terms of hyper-inflation, rampant crime and lawlessness, governmental agents being able to do whatever they want to the citizenry, an oligarchic upper class ruling over the rest of us serfs, etc. The question is, should we delay that as long as possible, or should we try to jump start it and get them to boil the frog too fast? I can see the argument for either one, but from my perspective, I think we should try to delay it as long as possible so we have the chance to do things like organize and acquire resources.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know how long people have been saying that tired ass shit…

Only a yellow belly would delay the inevitable for their kids to deal with.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:21:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

She is nothing of the sort,she couldn’t even keep her seat and you think she’s influential? The only people she’s influencing  are thirsty idiots that want to trade their guns for tax credits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:22:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yeah, just sooooo hot!
View Quote

Shit like this is why incels get zero respect and why they should never be respected. What a pathetic thing to post.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:24:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Shit like this is why incels get zero respect and why they should never be respected. What a pathetic thing to post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, just sooooo hot!

Attachment Attached File

So many replies, so little wiggle room in the CoC these days on the Kinder, Gentler Brownells ARFCOM.

So I'll just leave it at...

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:29:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-29.gif

So many replies, so little wiggle room in the CoC these days on the Kinder, Gentler Brownells ARFCOM.

View Quote

Man, watch out for that edge on your fedora, it might shave some of your neckbeard off. Would hate to mix that in with your pile of pizza pockets and piss jugs.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:31:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Man, watch out for that edge on your fedora, it might shave some of your neckbeard off. Would hate to mix that in with your pile of pizza pockets and piss jugs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-29.gif

lol

Simp harder.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:41:20 PM EDT
[#37]
The Bloomberg article attached to the photos was dated 2008.
For those educated in the public school system that's 14 years ago.
Situations change, some people wise up, some people dumb down.

She's poison to the democrats.

Times change, I'll listen to what she has to say.
Just like we used to do in the good old days.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:52:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
she can undo my taint hair knots with her tongue.

then she goes to the gulag. fucking wolf in capitalist green clothing.

eta if she passes a pt test she still goes. after braiding my sac hair
View Quote

Wow.

You're that guy.
The one your neighbors tell their kids never to talk to.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:24:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
She's got my vote just to chap the asses of the GD pearl clutchers.
View Quote

Yeah, the same GDer's who decry the leftist media that never allows public discourse,
doesn't want public discourse.
No disagreement allowed.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:31:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I agree. Sean is a putz but it really ticks me off that Tucker has been having her on too. He should know better.

Fox is playing us, she's going to run again for something and they are trying to butter us up. Hannity had Oz on several times before he announced he is running.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sean "Let me give part of my show to a raging shitlib and let me endorse Dr "I support Red Flag Laws, mass Immigration, and the idiots will support me" OZ for office" Hannity, the true Conservative and "great American" of Fox News fame? Fuck him as well.

I agree. Sean is a putz but it really ticks me off that Tucker has been having her on too. He should know better.

Fox is playing us, she's going to run again for something and they are trying to butter us up. Hannity had Oz on several times before he announced he is running.

Or, maybe Fox is really trying to be "Fair and Balanced"
I'm not afraid to listen to people I disagree with.
What are you afraid of?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:34:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lolwut

Not even sure what point you think you're making, to be honest.

Being a believer in 2A freedoms means the NRA is the last group I'd support these days lol
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:36:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Basically.

Cancer?

Destroy?

Sure lol
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Or, maybe Fox is really trying to be "Fair and Balanced"
I'm not afraid to listen to people I disagree with.
What are you afraid of?
View Quote

Read her op ed I posted earlier in this thread. This is ar15.com and she wants to ban ar15's and all other rifles, regular capacity magazines and a bunch of other stuff. She literally wants to turn all of us into felons. That goes beyond "listening to what she has to say".

You dem defenders need to get your heads out of your asses and stop supporting people who hate us.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Well... I haven't had sex since Tuesday night...

Using all caps doesn't make it true.  Repeat it enough and will become a platitude, though.  I have no rose-colored glasses when it comes to any politician.  I'm good with my single issue being consistent (and objectively moral) on all the issues.
View Quote

As long as you're good with it, then.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:53:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:02:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Cancer?

Destroy?

Sure lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Basically.

Cancer?

Destroy?

Sure lol

It is funny because you think you have a clue.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:10:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Check out BOTD to see ARF’s standards for women.  Then you will understand.
View All Quotes

There may have been a response to an earlier poster that popped into my head but did not leave my fingertips, related to that subject.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:11:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That's acne scarring
View All Quotes

Yep, I know.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:14:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

So is controlled Opposition, nothing more
https://silviewhome.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/ygl-cover.gif
View Quote

There are some real cock suckers in this photo aren't there?

Attachment Attached File
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top