Link Posted: 9/30/2023 9:33:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Straw man arguments.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

It’s not a straw man at all.

The Ukuleles have called Putin the modern day Hitler, made claims that there is a massive genocide of women and children going on, if we don’t stop them here Poland is next, etc.

If they really truly believe that, and that’s actually happening… why aren’t they over there fighting against it?

The greatest act of evil of this millennium and they won’t sign up to stop it? What fucking cowards.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 9:37:48 PM EDT
[#3]
So when they get their ass kicked we inevitably get sucked into it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 9:43:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The Ukuleles have called Putin the modern day Hitler, made claims that there is a massive genocide of women and children going on, if we don’t stop them here Poland is next, etc.

If they really truly believe that, and that’s actually happening… why aren’t they over there fighting against it?

The greatest act of evil of this millennium and they won’t sign up to stop it? What fucking cowards.
View Quote

They also say we can do it without US boots on the ground.

Are you guys going to cherry pick quotes?
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 9:57:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I am a UkeBro as you put it. My balls were there as a young man when I gave the years of my life in service to my country. The ArfCommie panty pissers are too busy wringing their hands and mewling in abject terror to understand what Russia’s endgame is and the atrocities they are committing. The long game for us involves Russia and China. By grinding Russia into dust we have are saving future American lives in the coming certain melee we have waiting down the road.

Clean your self up and gather what is left of your dignity. It is plain you either are not American or you have forgotten the spirit of Washington.
View Quote

Cool so you helped fedgov launder money to line thier own pockets.

You are a true hero
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 10:00:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Straw man arguments. It's retarded.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/30/2023 11:23:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It entertains me that that people still peddle this stupid argument and still haven't realized how impressively retarded it makes them sound.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good to see at least some countries still have the balls to stand against Russian aggression....

Where are your balls? You ukebros are all so willing to spend other peoples lives while you sit typing on your phone  BTW Red Dawn was a fictional movie. It didn’t really happen.

It entertains me that that people still peddle this stupid argument and still haven't realized how impressively retarded it makes them sound.

They claim America is forcing Ukraine to fight, when a nice easy surrender would have been so much safer and easier, for Them.  It’s a combination of Narcissism, willful ignorance and cowardice-by-proxy.       Of all the Hanoi-Jane arguments, it is by Far, the most disgusting and deceitful.      

But apparently, it’s a very effective storyline.   It’s easier to get people to believe a Big lie, than a small one.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 11:38:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

That’s the stooopidest argument of all.   The person who spews it, automatically outs himself as someone who supports the modern day version of “Hitler” as you so aptly named him.

Typical Russian mindset.   This isn’t WW-I or WW-II
Ukraine doesn’t need more men.      They Need more Weapons.   There are FPV drone geeks over there with hundreds of kills.

I pay A LOT of taxes, and I told the IRS to only use my money for Himars and Drones.    
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 12:12:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Calm down. If Russia can’t defeat Ukraine what are you worried about? They are a shit people raping and pillaging children and women, it’s time cleanse all Russian invaders from Ukraine by any and all means necessary.
View Quote

They can easily defeat Ukraine - with just one SARMAT nuke.  Not the old ones, the new one...the one that can vaporize and area the size of Texas.  But they're choosing not to.  Back in the day, intelligent people did worry-- neither side intentionally provoked the other, unlike today.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 12:48:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 12:57:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They can easily defeat Ukraine - with just one SARMAT nuke.  Not the old ones, the new one...the one that can vaporize and area the size of Texas.  But they're choosing not to.  Back in the day, intelligent people did worry-- neither side intentionally provoked the other, unlike today.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Calm down. If Russia can’t defeat Ukraine what are you worried about? They are a shit people raping and pillaging children and women, it’s time cleanse all Russian invaders from Ukraine by any and all means necessary.

Yeah, back in the day, like Korea? Viet Nam? Afghanistan?
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 12:59:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 1:04:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

What do wars the US lost have to do with this discussion?
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 1:06:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If you dont think Green Berets or CAG arent already operating in country, then youre lost.
View Quote

They may well be but there is a bit of a difference between small covert operations and openly deploying troops.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 1:07:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I must be getting old.

I remember when Republicans knew that the Russians are our enemy. And Americans understood the MAD Philosophy and didn't crybaby about the possibility of nuclear war.
View Quote

Honestly, I could give a shit about nukes.  If we’re gonna party, party…we’re just paying the bills but they’re paying the price. Shit or get off the pot.

Fishbone - Party At Ground Zero
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 1:09:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Where are your balls? You ukebros are all so willing to spend other peoples lives while you sit typing on your phone  BTW Red Dawn was a fictional movie. It didn’t really happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good to see at least some countries still have the balls to stand against Russian aggression....

I really dislike that attitude. I sure hope you don't complain about the border or anything unless you personally are doing something about it.

As a citizen and a taxpayer a person has a right to have an opinion over how the country's finances and military is used. I might have a different opinion about people if our military was full of draftees but it's not it's an all volunteer force and anyone paying for it has a right to at least have an opinion on it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 1:12:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That’s the stooopidest argument of all.   The person who spews it, automatically outs himself as someone who supports the modern day version of “Hitler” as you so aptly named him.

Ukraine doesn’t need more men.      They Need more Weapons.   There are FPV drone geeks over there with hundreds of kills.

I pay A LOT of taxes, and I told the IRS to only use my money for Himars and Drones.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I've said the same more than once. I sure wish I could choose to have 100% of my tax bill go to funding weapons for Ukraine rather than a bunch of useless woke bullshit here.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 1:16:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope that's a joke
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 1:20:35 AM EDT
[#19]
What's fascinating (in a morbid way) is that we still have fellow citizens who think it ends at the US just sending money. Literally every foreign war we've stuck our nose in started out with "just sending money." Admittedly, they are usually the dimwitted yokel, which is the target audience of propaganda, so you can't really blame them, but at the same time it is frustrating. It's like dealing with a retarded child.

And, as usual, the biggest fanbois of war always had an excuse to not be there when it came to American boots on the ground.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 1:30:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What's fascinating (in a morbid way) is that we still have fellow citizens who think it ends at the US just sending money. Literally every foreign war we've stuck our nose in started out with "just sending money." Admittedly, they are usually the dimwitted yokel, which is the target audience of propaganda, so you can't really blame them, but at the same time it is frustrating. It's like dealing with a retarded child.

And, as usual, the biggest fanbois of war always had an excuse to not be there when it came to American boots on the ground.
View Quote

I don’t know why I respond to the obvious ones, but,

America has fought a bunch of proxy wars where all we sent was money and weapons.     Don’t just make up shit and expect nobody will correct you.

Stick with scaring people about the Nukes.    People are always arfraid of Nukes, my fellow Citizen.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 1:37:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All were proxy wars which disprove “his” obvious lie.  
The first two were Proxy wars, Russia fought against us.    Korea wasn’t a loss.  It was a huge win for the people of the South.  

Afghanistan was a proxy war against Russia.    Russia Lost

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 2:43:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Fuck it.

It's only a matter of time anyways and I'm tired of waiting on the asteroid.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 2:57:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Clean your self up and gather what is left of your dignity. It is plain you either are not American or you have forgotten the spirit of Washington.
View Quote

Was that the spirit of Washington, president Washington who said to avoid foreign entanglements? Embrace isolation in his farewell address.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 4:05:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Good, fuck commies.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 4:10:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

why would they even consider a massive nuke? they're trying to absorb Ukraine's population and land/resources, grow stronger and move to the next.

only on GD are people retarded enough to believe Russia is 'threatened'. their least defended borders are the ones with NATO countries
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 4:28:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Totally agree.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 5:39:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
enough to protect the embassy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many US troops do you think are INSIDE Ukraine?
Hint: it's not zero.
enough to protect the embassy.

There's some "training " pukes I'm sure...
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 12:19:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I really hope everyone that keeps spewing that attitude never complains about the state of the US border. As the vast majority are probably doing nothing about it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I am a UkeBro as you put it. My balls were there as a young man when I gave the years of my life in service to my country. The ArfCommie panty pissers are too busy wringing their hands and mewling in abject terror to understand what Russia’s endgame is and the atrocities they are committing. The long game for us involves Russia and China. By grinding Russia into dust we have are saving future American lives in the coming certain melee we have waiting down the road.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do realize you are in the minority for military guys don’t you?  Of the 20 or so I talk to regularly, only 2 support the effort all that much.  One is Ukrainian emergent, the other an 06 Female who will probably make 07.  Outside of that circle of people I normally speak to I know a few more but most would be considered left of center.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 1:50:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I really hope everyone that keeps spewing that attitude never complains about the state of the US border. As the vast majority are probably doing nothing about it.
View Quote

They aren't doing shit.

Just like any hot button topic.. Ukraine, the border, abortion, free speech etc

Normal people have jobs and vote.

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 1:56:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If you dont think Green Berets or CAG arent already operating in country, then youre lost.
View Quote

Yeah, but there's a difference between operating there covertly and your government coming out and openly stating they're sending troops.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 2:20:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's a straw man argument and pretty much an apples to oranges comparison.

The federal government would arrest and charge a US citizen for trying to stop illegal migrants.

Ukraine is actively recruiting foreign fighters for their war. The US wouldn't charge you for fighting Ukraines war. What's stopping you from shipping out and putting your money where your mouth is?
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 2:24:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The UK has had SAS there for a long time, US has too.

But this is an official declaration.

I actually saw a YouTube video months ago with this sort of scenario. Training base get hit by rockets. UK/US troops killed = big war time
View Quote

Doesn't necessarily have to happen. Didn't we hit some bases in Syria and almost kill some Russians a couple years ago?
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

They're just waiting on orders with hotels and full per diem.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 2:47:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The federal government would arrest and charge a US citizen for trying to stop illegal migrants.

Ukraine is actively recruiting foreign fighters for their war. The US wouldn't charge you for fighting Ukraines war. What's stopping you from shipping out and putting your money where your mouth is?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The lack of intestinal fortitude stops the average ukebrah from doing anything other than cheerleading from the sidelines and sending socks.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 2:49:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Just read an article on The Telegraph stating that the UK will deploy troops to Ukraine to train the UKR forces inside the country.

What could go wrong!?
View Quote

That is Russia's problem. GB can shoot back if he doesn't watch out.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 2:51:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Doesn't necessarily have to happen. Didn't we hit some bases in Syria and almost kill some Russians a couple years ago?
View Quote

Apparently Wagner aka Russian troops were engaging US troops. The US asked russia WTF and Russia denied it being their uniformed troops. So the US lit them the fuck up and slaughtered an epic ass load of Wagner
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 3:04:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So after well over a year of hearing Europe has to do more Europe might do more.
The hilarity is those that said Europe should do more are now complaining about Europe maybe doing more.
View Quote

Lol yep... arfcommies keep making themselves look ignorant
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 3:06:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're right.  They are pretty different.  One you might get legally prosecuted for.   The other you might step on a land mine, blown to pieces by artillery, shot, captured and beaten to death, etc...
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 3:07:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Apparently Wagner aka Russian troops were engaging US troops. The US asked russia WTF and Russia denied it being their uniformed troops. So the US lit them the fuck up and slaughtered an epic ass load of Wagner
View Quote

Great moment in history.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 3:07:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

just use the endless supply of paramilitary TCNs we've built up over 20 years.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 3:07:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 3:16:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Russia subjugating its neighbors over regional territory disputes isn't an american problem. The only good reason to be involved in the conflict is if you have a few billion dollars to launder while at the same time hooking your friends companies up with contracts for goods and services.
View Quote

Yes, it is our business to stop Russia now. Grind them into dust now or deal with a far more powerful Russia later. We went through this in WWII. Obviously you learned nothing. Isolationism is a bankrupt concept and you know it. Explain to us why you want a more powerful Russia killing millions more people?
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 3:19:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The lack of intestinal fortitude stops the average ukebrah from doing anything other than cheerleading from the sidelines and sending socks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, what weak ass argument. the fact that both of you don't realize that you look ignorant makes it better..
It makes all the "fuck Ukraine" threads more enjoyable when folks like you both really try hard  stepping on each other's dicks to make the most retard "edgy" comment you can come up with.. just don't forget to pay your taxes,  Ukraine needs more Himars and cluster bombs to smash commies.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 3:20:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The “spirit of Washington”.?  I suggest you read Washington’s Farewell Address. Especially the part where he specifically warns us against getting dragged into  European wars because Europe is a shithole.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 3:21:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can go an protest if you want...

But you probably have a job.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 3:30:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Lol, what weak ass argument. the fact that both of you don't realize that you look ignorant makes it better..
It makes all the "fuck Ukraine" threads more enjoyable when folks like you both really try hard  stepping on each other's dicks to make the most retard "edgy" comment you can come up with.. just don't forget to pay your taxes,  Ukraine needs more Himars and cluster bombs to smash commies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol must have struck a nerve. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yet the Code Pink retarded straw man arguments are not?
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 3:37:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sure as hell ain't you.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top