Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:07:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Would I risk my life to save a bunch of liberal faggots? Risk not being there for my family and kids to take on a gunman shooting drag queens?

No.

Does that somehow make me a bad person?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And he will show up in uniform dressed like a woman with a banner to take away assault rifles and some folks here on GD will still say...."BUT HE HAS TWO BRONZE STARS!!"

A Bronze star without a V is an officer participation medal.  

Yeah they toss out bronze stars pretty easily.   Doesn’t change the fact he jumped the shooter unarmed.  
Would you have done the same?

Would I risk my life to save a bunch of liberal faggots? Risk not being there for my family and kids to take on a gunman shooting drag queens?

No.

It might.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Except, not in this case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groomers

Except, not in this case.

Their website says other wise

You saw it posted in the other thread
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:10:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Not trying to join team cunt but we’re those BSM with V? If not those were pretty routine awards for leadership. But 4 tours in and of itself is
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s what I thought.

Fierro served 14 years in the military and was awarded the Bronze Star twice as he served as a field artillery officer during three tours of Iraq and a tour of Afghanistan, U.S. Army records show.

Some of you are being real cunts to a guy none of us know, who served with distinction and shut down a guy who was killing others.  Sad.

Not trying to join team cunt but we’re those BSM with V? If not those were pretty routine awards for leadership. But 4 tours in and of itself is

I was withholding from saying this, but given his officer status this was my assumption. Not trying to knock the guy. It is what it is.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:11:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It might.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And he will show up in uniform dressed like a woman with a banner to take away assault rifles and some folks here on GD will still say...."BUT HE HAS TWO BRONZE STARS!!"

Yeah they toss out bronze stars pretty easily.   Doesn’t change the fact he jumped the shooter unarmed.  

No.

It might.

I'm OK with that ??
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:12:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

LOL. Make up some shit cockamamie story, and bet a nickel that its true?

You're to damn brave

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That tells me all I need to know. Entertaining Degeneracy is not good but I’m glad he stopped that psycho fat fuck

I’ll betcha a nickel his wife and adult daughter wanted to go because stupid silly girl shit, and he begrudgingly got dragged along, and thought fuck it I’ll just sit in the corner and drink beer. And as it turns out, he ended up being the hero - an unarmed man with bigger balls than most of GD who beat the fuck out of a mass murderer with his own gun.

You're to damn brave

Knew a cop who got into a shootout at an adult bookstore at like 3 in the morning, with a would be armed robber. He was off duty at the time and quite the hero. As the news story goes, he just happened to be there looking for a gag gift for a buddy getting married. Righhhhttt…except afterwards, he pretty much ‘took the fifth’ on exactly who the buddy was about to get married. I didn’t know him well, but confirmed my gaydar was calibrated. This was pre-grinder, but definitely there for a hook up.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:14:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Well @bighumidity I'm happy for you  .
I personally couldn't watch my fellow Americans get killed and be ambivalent about it.  Ymmv. Log out forever.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:15:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
“A drag dancer stomped on the gunman with her high heels”

Damnnnnnn!
View Quote

I believe it's called "trampling".
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:18:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not sure which BSM but multiple tours with arty over there and his straight up hero move in that club. Probably a straight guy too and Arfcom dog piles him for being in a queer club.
View Quote
In reality none of us has all the information so there’s really no sense in casting judgement on him. But I’ve noticed theres a segment of GD sees itself as the last righteous angry man and everyone else is a piece of shit that just hasn’t been outed yet and that’s not just directed at gay clubs or drag shows. Hell I have a group hoping I’m MrCleanforhire 2.0 But the BSM isn’t really the point imo. An enlisted Airman and Army National Guard vet with no medals stopped a terrorist attack while on vacation in Europe.  
How five heroes stopped the European train attack
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:20:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I personally couldn't watch my fellow Americans get killed and be ambivalent about it.  Ymmv. Log out forever.
View Quote

News flash, they're not your fellow Americans. The sooner you wake up and realize that, the better.

I'm not saying they deserved it, or cheering the gunman, or anything of the sort. I'm saying that I'm not going out of my way to risk my life to save a room full of degenerates that either passively or actively try to destroy the country, destroy the Constitution, and destroy your way of life.

I'm just not.

And I'm not sorry about it either.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:21:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Team cunt". That made me laugh, I don't know why lol.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:21:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
In reality none of us has all the information so there’s really no sense in casting judgement on him. But I’ve noticed theres a segment of GD sees itself as the last righteous angry man and everyone else is a piece of shit that just hasn’t been outed yet and that’s not just directed at gay clubs or drag shows. Hell I have a group hoping I’m MrCleanforhire 2.0 But the BSM isn’t really the point imo. An enlisted Airman and Army National Guard vet with no medals stopped a terrorist attack while on vacation in Europe.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyM9PVT3Q1c
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure which BSM but multiple tours with arty over there and his straight up hero move in that club. Probably a straight guy too and Arfcom dog piles him for being in a queer club.
In reality none of us has all the information so there’s really no sense in casting judgement on him. But I’ve noticed theres a segment of GD sees itself as the last righteous angry man and everyone else is a piece of shit that just hasn’t been outed yet and that’s not just directed at gay clubs or drag shows. Hell I have a group hoping I’m MrCleanforhire 2.0 But the BSM isn’t really the point imo. An enlisted Airman and Army National Guard vet with no medals stopped a terrorist attack while on vacation in Europe.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyM9PVT3Q1c

That was inspirational!

Thanks for posting. I remember.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:24:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

This thread isn’t about Club Q. It’s about the ex-Army major that GD accused of being a pedophile groomer.

I’m not sure if you are being intentionally obtuse at this point, or just working with what God gave you. Either way, I’ll offer you an “lol” and hope you enjoy the rest of your night.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:25:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Who the fuck brings their wife and child to a drag show?
View Quote
I have at least 2 friends that took their wives to such, they had a great time.
Said it was over the top campy and exaggerated.
Child, though? No.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:28:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:28:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

News flash, they're not your fellow Americans. The sooner you wake up and realize that, the better.

I'm not saying they deserved it, or cheering the gunman, or anything of the sort. I'm saying that I'm not going out of my way to risk my life to save a room full of degenerates that either passively or actively try to destroy the country, destroy the Constitution, and destroy your way of life.

I'm just not.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just not.

Oh FFS. You know all that about the victims of the shooting? That they’re not your fellow Americans, that they’re degenerates, that they’re trying to destroy the country, and your way of life? You know that, simply because they’re in a gay bar? I want your crystal ball of intuition.

If someone is being divisive and turning on fellow Americans in this scenario, I don’t think it’s them.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:28:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Knew a cop who got into a shootout at an adult bookstore at like 3 in the morning, with a would be armed robber. He was off duty at the time and quite the hero. As the news story goes, he just happened to be there looking for a gag gift for a buddy getting married. Righhhhttt…except afterwards, he pretty much ‘took the fifth’ on exactly who the buddy was about to get married. I didn’t know him well, but confirmed my gaydar was calibrated. This was pre-grinder, but definitely there for a hook up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That tells me all I need to know. Entertaining Degeneracy is not good but I’m glad he stopped that psycho fat fuck

I’ll betcha a nickel his wife and adult daughter wanted to go because stupid silly girl shit, and he begrudgingly got dragged along, and thought fuck it I’ll just sit in the corner and drink beer. And as it turns out, he ended up being the hero - an unarmed man with bigger balls than most of GD who beat the fuck out of a mass murderer with his own gun.

You're to damn brave

It was "dont ask dont tell", "what happens behind closed doors" at one time.

Keep it to yourself.

Now its all up in our faces, after our kids and ability to make a living.

And people here support it in what they think is a subtle way, trying to convince others while demonizing us for opposing that shit in what they also think is subtle.

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:31:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If only all you could have seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show crowds in the late 70s and 80s.
View Quote

Ain't that the truth.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:32:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This thread isn’t about Club Q. It’s about the ex-Army major that GD accused of being a pedophile groomer.

I’m not sure if you are being intentionally obtuse at this point, or just working with what God gave you. Either way, I’ll offer you an “lol” and hope you enjoy the rest of your night.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a lie.... Or I mean "opinion"

You told a similar one in the other thread.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:33:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Ain't that the truth.
View Quote

Never went myself but weren’t the 70s KISS fans pretty flamboyant? I think 70s has some glam rock period but not a 70s expert. I was a kid then and teen later in the 80s.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:34:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No.

View Quote

It doesnt make you a good one
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:35:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Facebook video but the guy that took down the shooter just gave a press conference.

https://fb.watch/gXTgYV8KI2/

View Quote

Yea, confirmed my suspicion. He had to step in because he feared that the murder would kill his wife and kid. I do not know what father who wouldn't do this. A hero is one who goes beyond their own needs and interests. Anyways, he was there to watch children prance around in sexually to a perverse crowd. Let's see the "hero" stand against the evil of sexualizing children.

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:36:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trollolololol
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:37:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

News flash, they're not your fellow Americans . . .
View Quote

Actually, they are.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:38:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:39:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Trollolololol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trollolololol

Yet im not the one referred to as a gray bar.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:41:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Never went myself but weren’t the 70s KISS fans pretty flamboyant? I think 70s has some glam rock period but not a 70s expert. I was a kid then and teen later in the 80s.
View Quote

The Elton John and David Bowie crowds could get out there at times. That said, I saw some over-the-top folks at Blues Brother movies later on.

As a long-time member here posted years ago, "Everybody in college is gay" or something to that effect.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:42:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

No.

View Quote

Scenario-
You and your wife are in a straight bar and a nutbar comes in and does a mag dump into the place.
Your across the bar and your wife is hit. You finally get to her and there is an obvious drag queen with his/her hand on a serious bleeder on your wife.

Whaddya gonna do?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:42:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Actually, they are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

News flash, they're not your fellow Americans . . .

Actually, they are.

I agree

And I don't suggest people serve in the Military

Your fellow Americans are sick degenerates.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:42:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:45:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The Elton John and David Bowie crowds could get out there at times. That said, I saw some over-the-top folks at Blues Brother movies later on.

As a long-time member here posted years ago, "Everybody in college is gay" or something to that effect.
View Quote

Blues Brothers? No shit. I remember this
Charlie Murphy’s True Hollywood Stories: Rick James & Prince - Chappelle’s Show
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:47:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Go back and read my comment about autists, involuntary celibacy, and posters living in their mom’s basement.

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:48:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I agree

And I don't suggest people serve in the Military

Your fellow Americans are sick degenerates.
View Quote

I can think of a wealthy Stanford University associate professor who’s license plate is DEVIANT who fits that bill - sex with animals, pissing in dog bowls and having college students drink it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:55:46 PM EDT
[#33]
I did some research. The guy who disarmed the perp has 2 children, 4 war tours. The daughter seems to be late teens to early 20's. He owns a brewery where the family brews unique latina beer.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:56:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Go back and read my comment about autists, involuntary celibacy, and posters living in their mom’s basement.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure its as worthless as the rest of your posts including the one you made worth 5 cents to a fool.

Go to bed.

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:00:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'm sure its as worthless as the rest of your posts including the one you made worth 5 cents to a fool.

Go to bed.

View Quote

The one where I fucking called it exactly as it played out?

lol

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:00:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Fortunately, I can say yes I have my own war stories.

And you have no idea if the shooter was between him and the door he may simply have had no choice.

Look the guy coulda been a hero or he could be a zero.

All I really know about him is that he has a drastically different set of morales, priorities and most likely different politics.

I'd help him as much as I would any other human but I won't think of him as a hero till I either learn more.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fortunately, I can say yes I have my own war stories.

And you have no idea if the shooter was between him and the door he may simply have had no choice.

Look the guy coulda been a hero or he could be a zero.

All I really know about him is that he has a drastically different set of morales, priorities and most likely different politics.

I'd help him as much as I would any other human but I won't think of him as a hero till I either learn more.  

I agree fully. A hero is not someone who saves his life family's life. In the interview, he did it because he was afraid his family would be killed. Any good father would do this and he would say he was not a hero. He was obligated. A hero is someone who is NOT obligated, which is why medics on the battlefield do not get awards for doing what they are obligated to do. Obligation to anything is not heroic.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:02:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

lol

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/crycryGirl-329.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go to bed.

lol

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/crycryGirl-329.gif

Yeah, that one.

Go to bed.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:03:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

why the hell would an adult drag whatever want children in their audiences anyway?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:25:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Boy, isn't that the truth.  I don't care who he is, that was a gutsy thing to do.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe not the hero we wanted
But the hero we needed

Boy, isn't that the truth.  I don't care who he is, that was a gutsy thing to do.  

Yup.

A vastly lower number of deaths than the Pulse nightclub, where they gave the possibly bi-curious ISIS gunman like 3 hours to ensure a large body count.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:27:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I agree fully. A hero is not someone who saves his life family's life. In the interview, he did it because he was afraid his family would be killed. Any good father would do this and he would say he was not a hero. He was obligated. A hero is someone who is NOT obligated, which is why medics on the battlefield do not get awards for doing what they are obligated to do. Obligation to anything is not heroic.
View Quote

ROFL.

It doesn't matter if he's a "hero" or not.

His actions saved the lives of his family and others.  

Only the most pathetic individual would refuse to acknowledge that and try to minimize what he did.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:31:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Is combat mode kinda like combat style?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:36:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Oh FFS. You know all that about the victims of the shooting? That they’re not your fellow Americans, that they’re degenerates, that they’re trying to destroy the country, and your way of life? You know that, simply because they’re in a gay bar? I want your crystal ball of intuition.

If someone is being divisive and turning on fellow Americans in this scenario, I don’t think it’s them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just not.

The vast majority of the LGBTQ population votes left.

The vast majority of drag show participants vote left.

Leftist politicians are actively destroying this country and your way of life.

Which of the three statements above do you believe to be wrong?

Again, I'm not advocating murder of anyone. Live your own life and stay out of mine. Most liberals can live their own life but refuse to stay out of mine.

Unless my family is in mortal danger I'm not attacking a gunman with my bare hands. I'm getting my family out. If it was him or them, well, I'm going to kill him with my bare hands. I think the chain of posts I replied to was inferring whether or not you'd go out of your way to stop a gunman at a LGBTQ show, and my answer is no. I wouldn't. I wouldn't risk not coming home to my family for a group of in-your-face perverts who, 99 to 1 odds, are voting to destroy my country and my way of life.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:37:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Is combat mode kinda like combat style?
View Quote

Don't care what it's called, my only complaint is that he shouldn't have stopped with the butt strokes when he did, and denying everyone a happier ending.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:38:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

This...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:40:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
again, FPNI
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:41:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Again, I'm not advocating murder of anyone. Live your own life and stay out of mine. Most liberals can live their own life but refuse to stay out of mine.

Unless my family is in mortal danger I'm not attacking a gunman with my bare hands. I'm getting my family out. If it was him or them, well, I'm going to kill him with my bare hands. I think the chain of posts I replied to was inferring whether or not you'd go out of your way to stop a gunman at a LGBTQ show, and my answer is no. I wouldn't. I wouldn't risk not coming home to my family for a group of in-your-face perverts who, 99 to 1 odds, are voting to destroy my country and my way of life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just not.

Is this what moving the goal posts looks like? You said they (the victims) do the above things. Which ones?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:41:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Why was he even there? Getting off to a dude in a dress?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:44:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'm OK with that ??
View Quote

You can party with me anytime.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:44:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

That and this guy are fine and good for stopping it, but its not gonna stop the inevitable politicization of it and the calls for more bans on shit. I mean that happened within hours of this.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:47:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

why the hell would an adult drag whatever want children in their audiences anyway?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Child grooming. Normalizing deviant behavior.

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top