Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:53:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is this what moving the goal posts looks like? You said they (the victims) do the above things. Which ones?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well @bighumidity I'm happy for you  .
I personally couldn't watch my fellow Americans get killed and be ambivalent about it.  Ymmv. Log out forever.

News flash, they're not your fellow Americans. The sooner you wake up and realize that, the better.

I'm not saying they deserved it, or cheering the gunman, or anything of the sort. I'm saying that I'm not going out of my way to risk my life to save a room full of degenerates that either passively or actively try to destroy the country, destroy the Constitution, and destroy your way of life.

I'm just not.

And I'm not sorry about it either.

Oh FFS. You know all that about the victims of the shooting? That they’re not your fellow Americans, that they’re degenerates, that they’re trying to destroy the country, and your way of life? You know that, simply because they’re in a gay bar? I want your crystal ball of intuition.

If someone is being divisive and turning on fellow Americans in this scenario, I don’t think it’s them.

The vast majority of the LGBTQ population votes left.

The vast majority of drag show participants vote left.

Leftist politicians are actively destroying this country and your way of life.

Which of the three statements above do you believe to be wrong?

Again, I'm not advocating murder of anyone. Live your own life and stay out of mine. Most liberals can live their own life but refuse to stay out of mine.

Unless my family is in mortal danger I'm not attacking a gunman with my bare hands. I'm getting my family out. If it was him or them, well, I'm going to kill him with my bare hands. I think the chain of posts I replied to was inferring whether or not you'd go out of your way to stop a gunman at a LGBTQ show, and my answer is no. I wouldn't. I wouldn't risk not coming home to my family for a group of in-your-face perverts who, 99 to 1 odds, are voting to destroy my country and my way of life.

Is this what moving the goal posts looks like? You said they (the victims) do the above things. Which ones?

Do you always act like a pedantic child, or just on the internet?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:54:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

An unarmed man with big enough balls to charge a gunman, kick his ass, and save who knows how many innocent lives.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:58:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He took his daughter to a drag show?

COC, that's all I got.

ETA: Don't give a fuck if she's legal age, the normalization of this deviancy is disgusting. Making it a family affair, regardless of ages, is vile.
View Quote

I used to drive limos.  Took many people to drag shows; drove plenty of drag queens.  
Some folks just go to yuck it up and drink.  I saw plenty of normal folks just having fun.  
I never understood it; but I wonder why you are letting this light you up so much.  
I saw plenty of "deviancy" in places you would not expect.  If you don't like it fine; I would recommend not letting your chain be so easily yanked.  That is why a lot of this goes on.
This dude did his duty to fellow citizens.  I am proud of him.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:09:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I personally couldn't watch my fellow Americans get killed and be ambivalent about it.  Ymmv. Log out forever.

News flash, they're not your fellow Americans. The sooner you wake up and realize that, the better.

I'm not saying they deserved it, or cheering the gunman, or anything of the sort. I'm saying that I'm not going out of my way to risk my life to save a room full of degenerates that either passively or actively try to destroy the country, destroy the Constitution, and destroy your way of life.

I'm just not.

And I'm not sorry about it either.

Oh FFS. You know all that about the victims of the shooting? That they’re not your fellow Americans, that they’re degenerates, that they’re trying to destroy the country, and your way of life? You know that, simply because they’re in a gay bar? I want your crystal ball of intuition.

If someone is being divisive and turning on fellow Americans in this scenario, I don’t think it’s them.

The vast majority of the LGBTQ population votes left.

The vast majority of drag show participants vote left.

Leftist politicians are actively destroying this country and your way of life.

Which of the three statements above do you believe to be wrong?

Again, I'm not advocating murder of anyone. Live your own life and stay out of mine. Most liberals can live their own life but refuse to stay out of mine.

Unless my family is in mortal danger I'm not attacking a gunman with my bare hands. I'm getting my family out. If it was him or them, well, I'm going to kill him with my bare hands. I think the chain of posts I replied to was inferring whether or not you'd go out of your way to stop a gunman at a LGBTQ show, and my answer is no. I wouldn't. I wouldn't risk not coming home to my family for a group of in-your-face perverts who, 99 to 1 odds, are voting to destroy my country and my way of life.

Lame attempt at a dodge, but decent attempt at an ad hominem. When you can’t attack the position, attack the person positing it. You’re going 0 for 2 at the moment for actually defending your statement though btw lol
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:17:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lame attempt at a dodge, but decent attempt at an ad hominem. When you can’t attack the position, attack the person positing it. You’re going 0 for 2 at the moment for actually defending your statement though btw lol
View Quote

I defended my statement perfectly fine. I made a generalization that we both know to be true. You want to try and turn it into a calculus exercise.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:20:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I defended my statement perfectly fine. I made a generalization that we both know to be true. You want to try and turn it into a calculus exercise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you said the victims of the shooting were enemies of America and were dividing up America etc etc. Which sounded a little dumb, and more than a little ironic. So I wanted to see why you made such a seemingly dumb statement. Turns out you were just talking out of your ass.

I think we will mark this one down as asked and answered.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:23:25 AM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

An unarmed man with big enough balls to charge a gunman, kick his ass, and save who knows how many innocent lives.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

This is really as complicated as it needs to be. Some of the posts in this thread are fucking gross.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:25:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Lol, I knew this thread would quickly devolve into the boomer prudes focusing on the venue, instead of the valorous actions of a brave bystander.

Believe it or not you ridiculous prudes, the majority of the population wants more out of their intimate lives than getting drunk on bud light and forcing a brief missionary quicky on the wife.

^How I imagine the average intimate life of:

jerrwhy01
New_Username
TheAffiliate
ScopeScar

And so on, and so on for 6 pages.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:27:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I used to drive limos.  Took many people to drag shows; drove plenty of drag queens.  
Some folks just go to yuck it up and drink.  I saw plenty of normal folks just having fun.  
I never understood it; but I wonder why you are letting this light you up so much.  
I saw plenty of "deviancy" in places you would not expect.  If you don't like it fine; I would recommend not letting your chain be so easily yanked.  That is why a lot of this goes on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He took his daughter to a drag show?

COC, that's all I got.

ETA: Don't give a fuck if she's legal age, the normalization of this deviancy is disgusting. Making it a family affair, regardless of ages, is vile.

Yep, he saved a lot of people. The guy stepped to the plate even though he was unarmed.

Drag show is the new boogeyman of the month.

Previous boogeymen, or current boogeymen:

Jews (Tree of Life)
Blacks (Buffalo)
Latinos (El Paso)
Police (Baton Rouge)

Etc. and Etc.

It is sad that people don't see they are being duped.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:29:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No, you said the victims of the shooting were enemies of America and were dividing up America etc etc. Which sounded a little dumb, and more than a little ironic. So I wanted to see why you made such a seemingly dumb statement. Turns out you were just talking out of your ass.

View Quote

There are a handful of posters in GD who have this “us vs. them” mentality about our current politics or society in America. But it’s not just a disagreement, it’s literally “those people are my enemy”. It’s disturbing.

A poster a couple days ago was welcoming to the idea of a “conservative Hitler” taking power in America, because in his mind, that’s where we are headed anyway, so better them than us.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:30:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who the fuck brings their wife and child to a drag show?

Truth
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:34:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Army officers went from beating the Nazis & coming home making movies like “It’s a wonderful life” to losing to the Taliban & taking wive & daughter to drag show in 3-4 generations
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:46:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

There are a handful of posters in GD who have this “us vs. them” mentality about our current politics or society in America. But it’s not just a disagreement, it’s literally “those people are my enemy”. It’s disturbing.

A poster a couple days ago was welcoming to the idea of a “conservative Hitler” taking power in America, because in his mind, that’s where we are headed anyway, so better them than us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure how long you were lurking before but Anders Fucking Brevik was a debate here back in the day, so some ambivalence about shooting up a drag show is nothing. Posit at length about “getting your hands wet” with the blood of your domestic political enemies’ children and you’ll barely get a shrug.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:46:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Army officers went from beating the Nazis & coming home making movies like “It’s a wonderful life” to losing to the Taliban & taking wive & daughter to drag show in 3-4 generations
View Quote

Yeah, ok....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Bourbon

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansy_Craze
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:00:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

* It's a Wonderful Life * had adultery and a single woman falling in love with a married man as part of the plot. Hardly family values.

At 45 I had a 23 year old daughter. If my boomer memory serves me right, young women like to go out in groups and do stupid things. While I can't imagine my daughter would have asked me to go to a drag show, I can certainly see a group of young hens going out to one. Probably drinking and having a good time.

You take down a mass shooter unarmed, saving lives and protecting your family? I don't give a fuck where you are or who with. Good on you.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:03:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The one where I fucking called it exactly as it played out?

lol

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/crycryGirl-329.gif
View Quote

lol jfc dude get over yourself. All you do is troll and bait people. Why do you come here if youre just going to smugly bash the majority of GD?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:44:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Forget for a moment where this took place.
Instead think about CCW. If you choose to be armed then be armed. Everywhere, all the time. You never know when something like this might happen. I am fully aware that there are places where it it is illegal to carry a firearm.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:24:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

lol jfc dude get over yourself. All you do is troll and bait people. Why do you come here if youre just going to smugly bash the majority of GD?
View Quote

Tell your boy RigorMortie that if he doesn’t want to catch shit for being wrong, maybe don’t call members cucks and groomers.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 3:56:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
That was my first thought.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 4:03:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Lol, I knew this thread would quickly devolve into the boomer prudes focusing on the venue, instead of the valorous actions of a brave bystander.

Believe it or not you ridiculous prudes, the majority of the population wants more out of their intimate lives than getting drunk on bud light and forcing a brief missionary quicky on the wife.

^How I imagine the average intimate life of:

jerrwhy01
New_Username
TheAffiliate
ScopeScar

And so on, and so on for 6 pages.
View Quote

You would have killed it in the late 90s, early 2000s
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:32:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Dude is a hero.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:53:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

@runcible

And this is part of the reason why the West is so fucked

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong.

Veteran hero. Wtf . Hit the shooter repeatedly with his own gun. I'm starting to understand why some take a break from gd.

Agree:

In one thread you have these drag shows being grooming things, with sex offender participants and wanting to normalize kids and sex.

Then in another thread, you get people cheering on the groomers from saving the drag queens who want to normalize kids and sex.

@runcible

And this is part of the reason why the West is so fucked

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif
The high road.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:21:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Anyone who sexualizes children, or allows children to be sexualized, are fucking vermin.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:28:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

A Democrat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A Democrat.

Yep. It’s a virtue signaling opportunity.

That said, he didn’t fuck around and likely saved lots of lives and suffering.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#25]
1 John 3:16 - This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.

Good job Major, you followed the call and ran to the sound of the guns.  

And seriously FUCK EVERY ONE OF YOU COCKSUCKERS IN HERE THAT WOULD DENIGRATE A MAN FOR SAVING LIVES BECAUSE HE'S SOMEWHERE YOU DON'T LIKE! You're just as bad as the fucking liberals you supposedly hate.  
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 10:44:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was probably a school homework assignment.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 10:50:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I agree fully. A hero is not someone who saves his life family's life. In the interview, he did it because he was afraid his family would be killed. Any good father would do this and he would say he was not a hero. He was obligated. A hero is someone who is NOT obligated, which is why medics on the battlefield do not get awards for doing what they are obligated to do. Obligation to anything is not heroic.
View Quote
@TheAffiliate

He could have gotten his wife and child out of there, and said fuck it.  He did not, he had an opportunity and took it.  

I personally don't like the hero moniker that much... it was thrown around a lot when I shot my neighbor after preventing him from beating his girlfriend to death.  I contend that I only did what was necessary to be able to look in the mirror every morning, but I was still called a hero, even by Massad Ayoob.  

This guy is a hero... no matter his motives, he saved a lot of lives that night.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 10:51:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Colorado Springs was a shithole- that we all would have been better for, if it was wiped off the map; twenty years ago.
I see it’s only gotten worse over time.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 10:54:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Surprise!

PICKLE SURPRISE [HQ BEFORE YOUTUBE FUCKED THE UPLOAD]

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:31:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ironically, you didn't read the article.  
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:40:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Another article said he's 45yrs old, so most likely an adult "child" - sheesh.. some of y'all need to calm the fuck down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, from the pic, he seems kind of old. Could be adult children.

Another article said he's 45yrs old, so most likely an adult "child" - sheesh.. some of y'all need to calm the fuck down.

And think about the fact. he got it done.  It isn't about who was watching the show.  It is about the Major.  Got in the fight and ended it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:43:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Officers dont have "combat instincts".

There.

I said it.
View Quote

Well… maybe not Marine officers.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:44:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Do kinda wonder why a guy like that wasnt armed to begin with
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many of you heroes would have made a move on the gunman, unarmed?

Assuming the shooting went down in your Golden Corral.  That should be far enough away from any drag shows for most of GD.

Most of GD wouldn't go unarmed

Most of GD doesn't go to drag shows

Most of GD avoids dumbass situations before they get into them

so it's a silly question.

That’s what I thought.

Fierro served 14 years in the military and was awarded the Bronze Star twice as he served as a field artillery officer during three tours of Iraq and a tour of Afghanistan, U.S. Army records show.

Some of you are being real cunts to a guy none of us know, who served with distinction and shut down a guy who was killing others.  Sad.

Do kinda wonder why a guy like that wasnt armed to begin with

Maybe laws suck there.  He may not have been allowed to.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:45:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did, and I have no idea what you're talking about.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Great on him for having the presence of mind to do that. Weird to be at a drag show but glad he was.

I hope that piece of shit that did it get beat to death in prison
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:46:59 AM EDT
[#36]
I’m glad he defended his family from a violent attacker.

He sucks at  defending them from more dangerous and insidious kinds of attacks.

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:48:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Army apparently
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Army apparently

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:53:15 AM EDT
[#38]
How anyone doesn't see where this degeneracy is taking us and somehow twisting over backwards to defend it just because some guy started shooting bothers me more than anything else about this incident.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:55:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:09:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Him and a few others on this thread are frightened of going to a place like that because it may arouse "feelings".
I worked around that scene for years, made a shit ton of money because those boys and girls don't think tipping is a small town in China.
Saw some real degeneracy; but then again I saw plenty of that from the holier than thou crowd also.  I also saw a lot of real decent people.  
Never once felt as if anyone did not respect the fact that I was straight.  I was flirted with; but can handle that easily.
Some these self-righteous he men on this thread are scared because they are conflicted.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:10:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Colorado Springs was a shithole- that we all would have been better for, if it was wiped off the map; twenty years ago.
I see it’s only gotten worse over time.
View Quote

Uh.... what?
Blaming one man-child psychopath for an area of 600k people?

That's like liberals blaming gun-owners for mass shootings.

Colorado Springs is the last "red" bastion in Colorado, the only area that opposes the Democrat machine in Denver/Boulder.

The Denver folks always complain that COS is "too red" and "too Christian" and "too much military"
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:11:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Him and a few others on this thread are frightened of going to a place like that because it may arouse "feelings".
I worked around that scene for years, made a shit ton of money because those boys and girls don't think tipping is a small town in China.
Saw some real degeneracy; but then again I saw plenty of that from the holier than thou crowd also.  I also saw a lot of real decent people.  
Never once felt as if anyone did not respect the fact that I was straight.  I was flirted with; but can handle that easily.
Some these self-righteous he men on this thread are scared because they are conflicted.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:14:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Maybe not the hero we wanted

But the hero we needed
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Technically no I haven’t been to a drag show but there’s a famous bar by Asia SF that I used to get free drinks at with my ex wife and we’d see the post show crowd so indirectly yes. Anyone who’s lived in San Francisco knows the place by the hwy 101 ramp. San Francisco plugs the drag shows at its visitor center so there’s others more famous than Asia SF but that’s the one I remember when my ex would drive back home after getting gas at the Shell opposite Asia SF. It’s also not far from Harrison so traffic backs up there most weekends as everyone that doesn’t live in the city tries to drive back home.
View Quote

Just my sarcasm distribution device. I appreciate your posts even though (or because of) they come from a point of view I can’t really relate to. Hollywood stuff.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:56:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I’m just past 50 and my daughter isn’t even a teen but my son is college age so theoretically I guess you’re right
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No one said child, and he's 45.

Daughter was probably in her early 20's.

I’m just past 50 and my daughter isn’t even a teen but my son is college age so theoretically I guess you’re right

I am a full decade younger than you, and my daughter is married and can buy liquor. Everybody's different.

A good guy stopped a bad guy, while attending a completely legal event comprised of adult folks doing adult folks shit. Don't like it? Don't go.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:57:11 PM EDT
[#46]
I don't approve of his entertainment choices,
but good on him.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:58:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The one where I fucking called it exactly as it played out?

lol

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/crycryGirl-329.gif

That’s his modus operandi, he even did a name change when enough people blocked him
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:58:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

@jerrwhy01

First post does NOT nail it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:02:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

At least they served.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:02:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
How anyone doesn't see where this degeneracy is taking us and somehow twisting over backwards to defend it just because some guy started shooting bothers me more than anything else about this incident.
View Quote

Interesting.....Freedom is cool as long as its the freedom you like.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top