Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 1:52:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll courier any messages before I use any communication method that can be intercepted or that will give me cancer!
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 2:02:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
1gig, bro.  Don't you want to buy new devices and pay more to download 100x faster?  
We're rural with DSL running about 1-2mbps.  We can stream Netflix on two devices and surf the internet on another with no problems (occasional load delay at peak times).
Most households couldn't use 50mbps if they tried.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm perfectly content with 10 Mb/s. iot doesn't even require much bandwidth.
1gig, bro.  Don't you want to buy new devices and pay more to download 100x faster?  
We're rural with DSL running about 1-2mbps.  We can stream Netflix on two devices and surf the internet on another with no problems (occasional load delay at peak times).
Most households couldn't use 50mbps if they tried.  
((((They)))) want everything to be wireless because it's easier to intercept.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 2:02:38 PM EDT
[#3]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nokia (Former Alcatel-Lucent) will be who owns the American 5G space, at least on the infrastructure side.
I don't think so.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/198106/wrong_jpg-810982.JPG
He doth forgets of Ericsson, Intel, and Juniper.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Im surfing ARF on a galaxy3. I got it free recently as an upgrade to whatever I had. taped over the camera and mic first thing. Dont care about 5g.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
As we continue to increase our cumulative exposure to RF, I would expect a coorelated increase in cancers.  Why is that hard to believe?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The US will embrace its technological decline with the same witch doctor paranoia the Africans have
As we continue to increase our cumulative exposure to RF, I would expect a coorelated increase in cancers.  Why is that hard to believe?
Because there is a massive difference between ionizing radiation and non-ionizing radiation.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 2:43:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I view expanding coverage as far more important than higher speeds.  I don't watch high def movies on my phone.  I have a TV for that.  Even with relatively shitty 25Mbit internet, I feel like I have PLENTY of bandwidth.  What I'd rather have now than ever-increasing speeds that could in theory bring me more pixels than my eyes can even see is lower prices and mobile networks that don't lose connection driving down the highway between cities.  Lower latency is kinda nice too, but it's not like that's really a problem where it stands now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 8:14:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The US will embrace its technological decline with the same witch doctor paranoia the Africans have
It's hard to believe because unsubstantiated statements that fly in the face of science, posted by some guy named FistPeso on an online forum, are hard to believe.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 8:53:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's hard to believe because unsubstantiated statements that fly in the face of science, posted by some guy named FistPeso on an online forum, are hard to believe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should hear about dogman's involvement in 5g mind rays. The rabbit hold goes deeeeeeep.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 9:05:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

As far as I know, no wireless carrier (globally) has mobile 5G production-ready yet (not the same as beam-formed structured 5G), as the official spec isn't completed yet.   I do know of at least 2 carriers that are testing the a recent spec that will likely become ratified though.

Outside of MIMO for more speed, '5G' brings completely different architecture designs from the current '4G' IMS/LTE 3GPP deploys that every carrier currently uses.  This on paper, will also decrease latency/jitter.
View Quote
3GPP 5G-NR r.15 is ratified, r.16 on the way.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 10:32:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
5G causes cancer and mood swings. We still do not know what 4G has been doing to us.
Communications Technician here, along with a Grol and MROP.
View Quote
So 5G isn’t fully up but we already know it causing cancer and cuntiness?
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 10:37:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'll courier any messages before I use any communication method that can be intercepted or that will give me cancer!
View Quote
Smart man, healthy private living and supporting the local economy.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top