Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:53:17 AM EDT
[#1]
And, of course, a young black guy wrote the article and just HAD to get in digs about Jim Crow etc.

Oddly, black people are their own worst enemy in this. A thread here discussed how black churches ignore quarantine and insist on live services, while black twitter claimed “black people don’t get COVID19, it is a curse upon Yt Pipl for slavery.”  But when they do, it is Trump’s fault!

Liberal racism is a superstition greater than all others.  I have no fucking use for anyone who buys into that shit.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:53:32 AM EDT
[#2]
It’s ok. joglee says we’re ALL gonna be dead by May 15th.  Retards abound on all sites.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:54:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Some here have been banned recently for wishing death upon the northerners.

Shit heads on both sides.
View Quote

I'm not hoping death on anyone, but trends are trends. Expect a huge spike in the South a couple of weeks after Easter because everyone I know down here is planning on having a massive family gathering for Easter lunch.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:54:45 AM EDT
[#4]
does this mean the yankees will agree to a separation of the union this time?
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:55:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It’s ok joglee says we’re ALL gonna be dead by May 15th.  Retards abound on all sites.
View Quote

Did he confuse COVID19 with HK416?
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:56:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
does this mean the yankees will agree to a separation of the union this time?
View Quote

One can dream.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:56:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’ll make you a deal. I promise never to go to New Yawk or even north of the Mason-Dixon if you encourage all of your fellow Yankees to carry their (mostly) leftist asses back to their much more sophisticated home towns.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Coronavirus’s Unique Threat to the South

And remember, stay out of NY

I’ll make you a deal. I promise never to go to New Yawk or even north of the Mason-Dixon if you encourage all of your fellow Yankees to carry their (mostly) leftist asses back to their much more sophisticated home towns.

No deal.  Actually I'm encouraging the bitches to leave here for anywhere.  The more, the better.   As for myself, i briefly lived in Newport News Va. a long time ago.  You need not worry about me ever coming back
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:57:03 AM EDT
[#8]
The Coronavirus’s Unique Threat to the South

I don't think that that's unintentional on the author's part.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:57:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The largest group of fat poor people in the country that often rely on superstition instead of modern medicine are going to be hit hard by a virus? I'm shocked.
View Quote

LMAO like NY and NJ Italians are the spitting image of fitness.

I love this fucking place.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:57:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:57:45 AM EDT
[#11]
There are certain demographics still having "kids' birthday parties" and "family reunions".
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:59:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:00:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Ever notice how Yankee trash always migrates south, but nobody ever migrates or retires north?

I’ve never heard someone say “when I retire, I’m moving to NY”.   No, it’s always the self-important Yankee assholes that move south.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:00:47 AM EDT
[#14]
I'll take my chances here.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:00:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
https://wallethub.com/edu/fattest-states/16585/

Tennessee is the 4th fattest State in the Union. Mississippi is 1st place. The top eight states are all considered "Southern".
View Quote

Another southern resident that gets it. Notice how the people that actually live in the deep south know exactly what I am talking about. The population is mostly at risk, the culture is fostering the spread, and places like NOLA are already hotspots.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:01:12 AM EDT
[#16]
I think it's time to remove the U from USA.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:01:18 AM EDT
[#17]
It's nice to see GD taking a break from the Boomer vs. Millennial hate in order to revive the classic Southerner vs. Yankee hate.

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:01:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Teaspoon of whiskey and a Moon Pie, got all I need to beat the China syndrome
View Quote

And soak your self in a bath tub full of Dukes...
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:02:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
IDK what to tell you guys.....demographics are facts, not some made up yankee carpet bagger conspiracy.  Obesity _seems_ a likely proxy for potential bad outcomes with this.  

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gPGXNJ2iofA/UR7bYd75VoI/AAAAAAAABVo/ozruFe4D6Ks/s1600/obesity_by_county_large.png

ETA:  for the record my personal theory is this pounds the shit out of high density urban areas, and not so much the less dense ones, but I'm a lawyer not an epidemiologist.
View Quote

Dmn Mississippi, you Phat!
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:02:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'll take my chances here....if we do die at least we'll die free and not be some commie's cuck like some dear brothers north of the Mason-Dixon
View Quote

Most of the PDs in urban MS are patrolling for people not obeying lockdown. The mayor of Jackson is going to cut the power of any business not observing the lockdown. Lol
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:02:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:02:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Oh I think NY is going to win this contest.
View Quote
Yep, people packed together like sardines in a can will be pretty hard to beat. Add the subway system in the mix and I think they will easily take the 1st place prize. With all the pissing and crapping on the streets of California I'm going to say they get a covid participation trophy at the very least.

Big city living is great
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Bless your heart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The largest group of fat poor people in the country that often rely on superstition instead of modern medicine are going to be hit hard by a virus? I'm shocked.

Bless your heart.

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:04:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I need to watch O Brother, Where Art Thou? again.
View Quote

that don't make no sense
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:04:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Modern medicine developed and unleashed this virus on the world.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:05:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:07:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Plus all the old people in Florida.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plus all the old people in Florida.

California puts up their huge homeless population and their equally huge, barely homed population of illegals who often live in substandard, crowded housing.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:07:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

These maps are most fun when you pull up say this and also ones with racial demographics,welfare recipients and voting trends.
 There are overall trends that are too much to ignore...except that it’s impolite to talk about some of them.

Population density will probably temper this considerably but huge areas could see big problems due to simple instances like that 2 clusters that resulted from infecting 2 funeral gatherings in Georgia.
View Quote

That's a mess in SW GA. One small county, Dougherty, with about 95K residents has 607 cases. Fulton County, with well over 1M residents only has 910. Those good church going folks need to stay away from each other for a while.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:08:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:10:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Rural Deep Southern Culture in my neck of the woods is of obesity due to lack if exercise because it is unbearably hot and humid most of the year plus fried fatty foods. It also isn't related to just one race. Both Southern Blacks and Southern Whites in the FL panhandle are suffering from obesity issues. Another issue is the rural communities lack medical infrastructure.

Good people here for the most part. But that's an honest issue.
View Quote

Being "good people" doesn't really impact medical outcomes. It's not just a lack of medical access, it is an issue of a severe lack of maintenance care by individuals with preexisting conditions. I probably have ten family members in the high risk category personally, and they are not making good life choices right now.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:11:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Bullshit.  There’s lots of fat people everywhere.   And besides that the south has some of the best healthcare in the world.  At least Tennessee does.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:12:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Another southern resident that gets it. Notice how the people that actually live in the deep south know exactly what I am talking about. The population is mostly at risk, the culture is fostering the spread, and places like NOLA are already hotspots.
View Quote

Like said on page 1. Compare the beetus stats to the demographics and voting patterns, you will see all 3 line up closely.

This is the same group that also thinks the corona is only going to kill wipepo
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:13:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Bullshit.  There’s lots of fat people everywhere.   And besides that the south has some of the best healthcare in the world.  At least Tennessee does.
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:14:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:14:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Bless your heart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bless your heart.

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:15:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:15:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Teaspoon of whiskey and a Moon Pie, got all I need to beat the China syndrome
View Quote

Teaspoon ain’t gonna get ‘er done friend!
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Bullshit.  There's lots of fat people everywhere.   And besides that the south has some of the best healthcare in the world.  At least Tennessee does.
View Quote
You've lost your fucking mind...
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:15:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

OK Yankee.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:16:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I agree.... I'm just saying they aren't shitbags. They're good folks. But have a number of medical issues.
View Quote

Breaking granny out of the nursing home so she can gather with 15 family members for Easter dinner (7 of which are still working with the general public) is a scene that is going to be recreated thousands of times over the South.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:17:26 AM EDT
[#41]
That piece of bullshit is a not so veiled attempt to show where bigger government is better. If these numbers are true about younger people, it has more to do with giant land whales who chainsmoke and have “pre-existing” conditions. It’s not secret that we’re not a particularly heathy society, more obesity and related issues would account for this.

Maybe a silver lining out of all this will be the cold, hard reality that being a gigantic fatass is unhealthy and should be frowned upon.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:18:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Didn’t realize doomers were such a douchebag full of yankee carpetbagger cocksuckers.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:20:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Apparently there was a rumor on social media that black people were immune from corona virus.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:21:01 AM EDT
[#44]
I like how they completely excluded new york from their article.

Also New Orleans is a shit hole.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:21:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I was going to say Flordy  and the whole Gulf Coast is about half full of blue hairs with NY accents.  
View Quote

When looking at it that way if it really is the apocalyptic eliminator of very old people it’ll be a huge electoral change in states full of democrat retirees.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:24:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Didn’t realize doomers were such a douchebag full of yankee carpetbagger cocksuckers.
View Quote

Stating facts and reality doesn't imply a dislike of the population. If someone is the kindest person on Earth that would walk through hell to give you the shirt off their back that doesn't change their blood sugar or BMI.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:24:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:25:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I need to watch O Brother, Where Art Thou? again.
View Quote

Damn, we're in a tight spot!
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:25:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It's nice to see GD taking a break from the Boomer vs. Millennial hate in order to revive the classic Southerner vs. Yankee hate.

View Quote

Don’t worry. My post above should steer us back onto course!

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:27:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
That piece of bullshit is a not so veiled attempt to show where bigger government is better. If these numbers are true about younger people, it has more to do with giant land whales who chainsmoke and have “pre-existing” conditions. It’s not secret that we’re not a particularly heathy society, more obesity and related issues would account for this.

Maybe a silver lining out of all this will be the cold, hard reality that being a gigantic fatass is unhealthy and should be frowned upon.
View Quote

Assuming we learn (by which I mean implement) anything from this I bet that one is WAY down on the list.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top