Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:28:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The largest group of fat poor people in the country that often rely on superstition instead of modern medicine are going to be hit hard by a virus? I'm shocked.
View Quote

Well uh there it is dot gif
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:30:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Prolly get more mileage out of a population density map than any other during the current boogaloo.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:31:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Our initial hospitalizations were a worrisome indicator of the severity.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The largest group of fat poor people in the country that often rely on superstition instead of modern medicine are going to be hit hard by a virus? I'm shocked.
View Quote
So Edgy.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:32:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes, because fat poor people are ONLY located in the South.  Literally every other region of the country is full of perfectly fit, healthy and godless people.
View Quote

The south is disproportionately fat and poor.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:32:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Prolly get more mileage out of a population density map than any other during the current boogaloo.
View Quote

I think there is a social behavior component too, which is where the South is screwed.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:32:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Assuming we learn (by which I mean implement) anything from this I bet that one is WAY down on the list.
View Quote

Oh, obesity will be addressed. But from a "policy intervention" perspective, with emphasis on how unproductive shaming and concepts of agency and personal control are. Think soda and candy taxes. Bloomberg's dick will be so hard he'll be running around banging into people's knees with it.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:32:39 AM EDT
[#8]
With obesity, heart disease, and chronic respiratory issues being the main comorbidities, this was obvious from day one. The number of land whales, people with terrible dietary habits, and people already on portable oxygen around here is staggering. Most of those people are dead meat if they get the Chinese Virus.

Plus even now I see them walking around the grocery store with zero protection. Like the other day an old, fat, woman with oxygen tube in the nose just walking around the store late in the afternoon. I guess they give zero Fs. Many will die.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:32:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So Edgy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So Edgy.
But is he wrong?
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:33:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It’s ok. joglee says we’re ALL gonna be dead by May 15th.  Retards abound on all sites.
View Quote
That's not what he said.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:33:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So Edgy.
View Quote

It's not edgy if it is factually correct. If anything the writer is a moron for stating the glaringly obvious.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:38:36 AM EDT
[#12]
The Chattanooga area, which my neighbors tell me is diabetes central,  is clearly a hotbed for Covid.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:40:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It's not edgy if it is factually correct. If anything the writer is a moron for stating the glaringly obvious.
View Quote
Nah I get it.    I'm originally from South MS.  While my family doesn't fit that demographic, I have some in-laws that do...Jeez.      Everything is fried. Yuck

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:40:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Yankee go home.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:41:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Nah I get it.    I'm originally from South MS.  While my family doesn't fit that demographic, I have some in-laws that do...Jeez.      Everything is fried. Yuck

View Quote

Like Amite County or more like Jackson County?
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:41:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The Chattanooga area, which my neighbors tell me is diabetes central,  is clearly a hotbed for Covid.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2262/covid_jpg-1350225.JPG

View Quote
The people right here in GD will gladly give you a lesson in exponential growth. Everyone in Chattanooga area will be dead in two weeks.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:41:57 AM EDT
[#17]
In addition to the obesity issue so many people have pointed out, the south also has higher than average cigarette smoking rates. Not really surprising that states with more fatties who smoke also have a higher rate of death from a respiratory disease.

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:43:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
In addition to the obesity issue so many people have pointed out, the south also has higher than average cigarette smoking rates. Not really surprising that states with more fatties who smoke also have a higher rate of death from a respiratory disease.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/figures/m5943a2f.gif
View Quote

It's a good thing this virus doesn't induce respiratory distress.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:44:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Gotta get me a coon dick and make some medicine.
View Quote

Bear "bone" powder so much better. Coon "bones" are for the poors.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:45:35 AM EDT
[#20]
We've got grits, we'll survive.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:48:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Like Amite County or more like Jackson County?
View Quote
George.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ok, Yankee
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:51:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Sheet  boy - Southern man don’t need you around anyhow.
Ha I am originally from VT.  Northern or Southern, rednecks are the toughest people this country has. Don’t underestimate their ability to survive the worst.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:53:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Coronavirus is racist, obviously. Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia have more black people than any other states.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:53:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Ok, Yankee
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, Yankee
But is he wrong?
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:56:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

What is the cost of living difference between Manhattan & Bumfuk MS?

Fuckin dumbass Yankees.   Just because someone makes less on paper doesn’t mean they live poorer.   It’s called cost of living, & city dwelling Yankee assholes pay a lot more for housing & other bullshit to live right on top of each other.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:00:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Fuckin dumbass Yankees.   Just because someone makes less on paper doesn’t mean they live poorer.   It’s called cost of living, & city dwelling Yankee assholes pay a lot more for housing & other bullshit to live right on top of each other.
View Quote

Bumfuck Iowa and bumfuck MS both have low costs of living. Bumfuck MS is fatter, poorer, and smokes more.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:01:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Fuckin dumbass Yankees.   Just because someone makes less on paper doesn't mean they live poorer.   It's called cost of living, & city dwelling Yankee assholes pay a lot more for housing & other bullshit to live right on top of each other.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuckin dumbass Yankees.   Just because someone makes less on paper doesn't mean they live poorer.   It's called cost of living, & city dwelling Yankee assholes pay a lot more for housing & other bullshit to live right on top of each other.
lol
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:08:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Lol at this article.  NE Liberals with their smug covert racism insulting black people.

Also, New Yorkers are pissed that their supposedly superior Woke Urban lifestyle didn't protect them from a pandemic, and now they want everyone else to suffer too so they can continue to feel superior.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:13:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Remember those stories you heard about as a kid about a fox or bobcat chewing off it's own leg to escape a trap?  If you chained me to a chair and told me that I'd have to spend an afternoon talking with someone who wrote for "The Atlantic"......well............
View Quote

What specifically is the article wrong about?

What's that? You didn't actually read it?

Shocking.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:15:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

A leftist propaganda rag disguised as “journalism”.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What’s the Atlantic? Besides an ocean.

A leftist propaganda rag disguised as “journalism”.

The Atlantic was a pretty good magazine up until maybe a 7-8 years ago.  I’m not sure what happened, if they got new editorial staff or something, but in about a span of a year or two they really took a hard turn towards the social justice warrior left. I had a subscription for years and just ended up cancelling it as the magazine got almost unreadable for a while.  It was like they just decided early in Obama’s second term that the left had permanently won and it was now time to adjust their frame of reference.  Since Trump was elected they seem to have come back a little bit it’s hard for me to take them seriously.  Having said that the author of the article has some good points about obesity but also glosses over some other pretty major factors... if it wasn’t for New Orleans the infection rate in the south would be a little different picture.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:16:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

The media doesn't want you to know this but last year they had ZERO cases of COVID in Chattanooga. Not just zero deaths, mind you. Zero CASES. Let that sink in.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:16:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck you

Eta: no bless your heart.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:17:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

*snippity the CoC violation*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:19:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/129618/B0ABEAC0-8192-43AE-9ECA-40E2B6E54E3E_jpe-1350284.JPG

0 Fucks to give. Sometimes it just needs to be said.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:20:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/129618/B0ABEAC0-8192-43AE-9ECA-40E2B6E54E3E_jpe-1350284.JPG

Before your lock, what did he say that was untrue?
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:20:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
But is he wrong?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So Edgy.
But is he wrong?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:24:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Says the guy ashamed to put the state he resides in.....
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:24:59 AM EDT
[#40]
@akengineer you dun triggered all the fatties.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:25:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Just watched Cuomo presser on Fox News and NY accounts for 40% of the cases and 40% of the fatalities in the US.

I'll take my chances down here with the dumb fatties.

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:29:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Shocking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember those stories you heard about as a kid about a fox or bobcat chewing off it's own leg to escape a trap?  If you chained me to a chair and told me that I'd have to spend an afternoon talking with someone who wrote for "The Atlantic"......well............

Shocking.
Not really, I'm just saying that the author "seemed" to be throwing aspersions (Most likely correct) that poorly educated populations would fare poorly under our combined new realities.  I was merely pointing out that cities in the North will have their own issues regarding that.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:30:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
IDK what to tell you guys.....demographics are facts, not some made up yankee carpet bagger conspiracy.  Obesity _seems_ a likely proxy for potential bad outcomes with this.  

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gPGXNJ2iofA/UR7bYd75VoI/AAAAAAAABVo/ozruFe4D6Ks/s1600/obesity_by_county_large.png

ETA:  for the record my personal theory is this pounds the shit out of high density urban areas, and not so much the less dense ones, but I'm a lawyer not an epidemiologist.
View Quote

These maps show me that some Indian reservations may get hit quite hard.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:31:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Just watched Cuomo presser on Fox News and NY accounts for 40% of the cases and 40% of the fatalities in the US.

View Quote
Oh I agree. But I don't want to hear the whining and gnashing of teeth from the dumb fatties as their chosen lifestyle dooms them to a horrible death choking on their own bodily fluids. You're free to be a disgusting fatass, but it comes with its repercussions. That being said, fuck Cuomo and any other government entity that wants to take from private citizens.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:33:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

My mom works at one of the city's 3 hospitals, it's a ghost town. They're waiting on patients from Atlanta, and Nashville to arrive, guess how those motherfuckers live. That's right, stacked on top of each other, just like shit bags in new York.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:35:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

These maps show me that some Indian reservations may get hit quite hard.
View Quote

It's basically out of control on the Navajo Reservation right now.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/navajo-nation-enforces-coronavirus-curfew-arizona-sends-national-guard-n1174456
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:37:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yes, because fat poor people are ONLY located in the South.  Literally every other region of the country is full of perfectly fit, healthy and godless people.
View Quote

Chinese flu with some snow showers would decimate the south worse than Sherman’s March to the sea.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Oh I agree. But I don't want to hear the whining and gnashing of teeth from the dumb fatties as their chosen lifestyle dooms them to a horrible death choking on their own bodily fluids. You're free to be a disgusting fatass, but it comes with its repercussions. That being said, fuck Cuomo and any other government entity that wants to take from private citizens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*snip for coc violations*

See how that fucking works. Personal attacks, wishing death on someone.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:38:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:40:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Black people is the answer you seek for the common denominator.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top