Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:46:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
false stat....only about 40% of households pay tax.
View Quote

No, all that means is those of us that do pay more.
Since only “40%” pay, doesn’t that mean the amount should be at least twice that?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:46:33 PM EDT
[#2]
We outspent the Soviet Union before. But the US economy was lightyears ahead of what it is now.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:48:09 PM EDT
[#3]
$900 to kill Russians without putting myself in danger?  Fuck, add a zero to that, let's get going!
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:49:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
$900 to kill Russians without putting myself in danger?  Fuck, add a zero to that, let's get going!
View Quote

If we keep pushing Russia you might find yourself in danger. So now you want to spend $9000 of my paycheck. This is great, I’m gonna be bankrupt in about ten minutes at this pace.

“Conservatives” here sure do love reaching their hands in my wallet to kill muh orcs.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I have been entertained by seeing Russian shit get blown up, but not $900 worth. I want a refund.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:50:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is that counting the value of material that was going to incur a replacement cost regardless of whether it got dismantled in a scrap yard vs getting shipped to ukraine?

If so, its probably not a very accurate cost assessment.   It would probably be more accurate to only count the "cost of aid" for that as whatever it cost to ship it over and above what it might cost to transport to a scrap yard.  Plus, of course, whatever it would bring as scrap.
View Quote
This just another fuck Ukraine thread brought to us by the toxic group that has the goal of keeping all of angry.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:50:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
And you don't think $900 is a cheap price to absolutely destroy the Russian military?
View Quote

It’s not worth a single dime to me.  The only thing I’m willing to send to the Ukraine is a bill for what they’ve received already.

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:52:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I've pointed out the per capita cost here many times.

The Uke propaganda bots don't care.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:52:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If we keep pushing Russia you might find yourself in danger. So now you want to spend $9000 of my paycheck. This is great, I’m gonna be bankrupt in about ten minutes at this pace.

“Conservatives” here sure do love reaching their hands in my wallet to kill muh orcs.
View Quote

We're all going to die, nuclear holocaust seems pretty quick and painless.  $9000 is going to bankrupt you?  You've got way bigger problems than Russia and Ukraine.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:52:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I've pointed out the per capita cost here many times.

The Uke propaganda bots don't care.
View Quote

Of course they don’t, it’s not their money.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:53:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

We're all going to die, nuclear holocaust seems pretty quick and painless.  $9000 is going to bankrupt you?  You've got way bigger problems than Russia and Ukraine.
View Quote

What right do you have to my wallet, fellow conservative?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:55:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

With the current crop of retarded admirals and generals, trannies all over and the navy driving blind, 100%

View Quote

The United States should fully disarm?  

Interesting.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:55:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
But we don’t have the money to build a wall to protect our own borders.
View Quote

Wait! Wut?

I thought it was built and Mexico paid for it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:55:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This just another fuck Ukraine thread brought to us by the toxic group that has the goal of keeping all of angry.
View Quote

We should be angry. You should be angry. Joe Biden has us involved in a war we have no business being involved in. It's costing us dearly and making America less safe.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:56:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What right do you have to my wallet, fellow conservative?
View Quote

None, but the elected officials have access to it.  Right is probably the wrong word, but historically since 1791 they have access.  Why do you consider me to be a conservative?  You don't know me.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:58:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Well half of Americans don’t pay taxes so no. Much more than that for those that do
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:58:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We should be angry. You should be angry. Joe Biden has us involved in a war we have no business being involved in. It's costing us dearly and making America less safe.
View Quote
I doubt you have any true concern on that. I've read enough of you post that it's clear you just want division between posters here.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It’s not worth a single dime to me.  The only thing I’m willing to send to the Ukraine is a bill for what they’ve received already.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And you don't think $900 is a cheap price to absolutely destroy the Russian military?

User name fits.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:00:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

None, but the elected officials have access to it.  Right is probably the wrong word, but historically since 1791 they have access.  Why do you consider me to be a conservative?  You don't know me.
View Quote

You’re right. I was playing the percentages. I don’t know you. Let’s keep it that way.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:01:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You’re right. I was playing the percentages. I don’t know you. Let’s keep it that way.
View Quote

Are you a "All taxation is theft Conservative"?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:01:16 PM EDT
[#21]
So many here used to watch Red Dawn and be "Hell yeah!!"  Now they watch and complain about how the Russians weren't really that bad.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#22]
I’d like to see a poll done that only combat veterans can participate in. The poll would be yes or no do you support the US sending aid to Ukraine.  I bet it would shock the ukebros.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:02:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So many here used to watch Red Dawn and be "Hell yeah!!"  Now they watch and complain about how the Russians weren't really that bad.
View Quote

Yes it was a movie about America being invaded. Ukraine is not America. Although you wouldn’t know it from about 20% of the posters here.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:02:55 PM EDT
[#24]
That is $900 up front.

It doesn't count the additional inflation that these jackasses have caused by handing out our tax dollars for Globalist interests. Every time you buy something, a percent of it's cost is thanks to President Ballot Harvester and co. giving tax money away like it's their own personal piggy bank. At least with a wall on the southern border, it would directly effect the people.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:03:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I doubt you have any true concern on that. I've read enough of you post that it's clear you just want division between posters here.
View Quote

Nope. I want America to stop funding Ukraine and let Ukraine and Europe deal with the consequences of their own actions.

What I can't seem to figure out is why so many pro-Ukraine folks are so emotionally invested in this, to the point that they accuse their own countrymen of being traitors. It seems like a mental health problem.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:03:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So tell me how much of my paycheck are you Uke bros entitled to?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Elsewhere.  

I didn't say aid to Ukraine costs us nothing.

I said much of it was sunk expenditure regardless of whether it was sent to Ukraine.

But this is a knee jerk rage bait thread and no one seems particularly interested in figuring out actual costs of anything.

So tell me how much of my paycheck are you Uke bros entitled to?
If your paying for Ukraine pensions, can you throw some cash into mine?  

The money you see being sent, will actually be coming out of your distant future gr gr gr gr grandkids wallets. Just sayin!
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That is $900 up front.

It doesn't count the additional inflation that these jackasses have caused by handing out our tax dollars for Globalist interests. Every time you buy something, a percent of it's cost is thanks to President Ballot Harvester and co. giving tax money away like it's their own personal piggy bank. At least with a wall on the southern border, it would directly effect the people.
View Quote

You won’t convince the Uke progressives. Ukraine is a religion to them. Might have better luck convincing ISIS that Islam is bad. Same zealotry.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:05:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The money you see being sent, will actually be coming out of your distant future gr gr gr gr grandkids wallets. Just sayin!
View Quote

Are you American? I’d much rather pay for your pension than track suit fag Zelensky.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:05:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I’d like to see a poll done that only combat veterans can participate in. The poll would be yes or no do you support the US sending aid to Ukraine.  I bet it would shock the ukebros.
View Quote

Done son!

Requested Poll
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:09:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dont we pay for your paycheck, anyways? Shut up and get to war, flyboy.

Or give up $900.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:09:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Worth it to me.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:10:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Dont we pay for your paycheck, anyways? Shut up and get to war, flyboy.

Or give up $900.
View Quote

I signed up to do exactly that for the last few decades. Someone else can try. Maybe a certain Guard poster can go on his first overseas deployment.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:10:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ive been making this comparison all along! Ukraine is in a real deal Red Dawn situation. But thanks to copious amounts of russian propaganda in conservative media. Its oh the no's! Fjb is helping Ukraine to hide his money laundering! And he's wasting muh money thats in muh wallet!

These people are too stupid to see they were actually played by the fucking russian commie scum.

ETA: Or they are russian commie spam bots pumping out propaganda.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:10:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Absolutely worry it to devastate our top geopolitical enemy who screwed us in Vietnam, gave birth to communism and generally spread evil throughout the world.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:11:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Are you American? I'd much rather pay for your pension than track suit fag Zelensky.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you American? I'd much rather pay for your pension than track suit fag Zelensky.
I will pm you my venmo
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:12:35 PM EDT
[#36]
How much of that $900 ends up in the Biden crime family foreign "business" accounts?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:12:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Ive been making this comparison all along! Ukraine is in a real deal Red Dawn situation. But thanks to copious amounts of russian propaganda in conservative media. Its oh the no's! Fjb is helping Ukraine to hide his money laundering! And he's wasting muh money thats in muh wallet!

These people are too stupid to see they were actually played by the fucking russian commie scum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negative ghostrider, ukraine ain't the USA (or even fucking close).  
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:13:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is to some here.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:13:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You won’t convince the Uke progressives. Ukraine is a religion to them. Might have better luck convincing ISIS that Islam is bad. Same zealotry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is $900 up front.

I know. It's a agenda they are pushing.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:15:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Listen Linda! Linda Listen!

I said "Red Dawn Situation"
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:15:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Nope. I want America to stop funding Ukraine and let Ukraine and Europe deal with the consequences of their own actions.

What I can't seem to figure out is why so many pro-Ukraine folks are so emotionally invested in this, to the point that they accuse their own countrymen of being traitors. It seems like a mental health problem.
View Quote
You and others are pulling the same style crap as the edge lords and trolls did in 2020.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
false stat....only about 40% of households pay tax.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:15:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, it is pointless. It isn’t a threat to us.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:16:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I signed up to do exactly that for the last few decades. Someone else can try. Maybe a certain Guard poster can go on his first overseas deployment.
View Quote
Get some guts and post the name.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:16:36 PM EDT
[#45]

All the chickenhawks should fund zman directly OR prove they ain't chickenhawks.  

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
75% of the number of individuals who have incorrectly been factored as sharing the cost will never pay anything. Now redo that math.
View Quote

And lets look at the replacement costs for the weapons sent, not the depreciated costs, and you know all those “obsolete” weapons will be replaced with more expensive ones.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:17:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It is to some here.
View Quote

Now we're in agreement, however, an enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:18:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why? You know the name and so does everyone reading this thread.    

ukebros posting about getting some guts.    
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:18:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Purposely trying to get an account or thread locked for call outs?  You know better.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:19:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not when their tactics are destroying Russian mines and drones by slamming into them with multi million dollar armor that was donated to them.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top