Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:19:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And you don't think $900 is a cheap price to absolutely destroy the Russian military?
View Quote

Why would we want to destroy Russia?! They're a joke and nowhere near the threat the US Gov is to our liberties and country.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:20:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I’d like to see a poll done that only combat veterans can participate in. The poll would be yes or no do you support the US sending aid to Ukraine.  I bet it would shock the ukebros.
View Quote

It would hurt their feelings, then they'd start spurting out their "But muh orcs, gotta kill muh orcs, buhh, buhh, duhhh" response and think that makes sense.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Get some guts and post the name.
View Quote

Please stop posting in this thread. You are trolling now.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:21:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I want a refund and a separate Russo-Ukraine Forum here.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:23:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
$900 to kill Russians without putting myself in danger?  Fuck, add a zero to that, let's get going!
View Quote

Then write the check out of your account. Nobody should be compelled to pay.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:23:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Purposely trying to get an account or thread locked for call outs?  You know better.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I signed up to do exactly that for the last few decades. Someone else can try. Maybe a certain Guard poster can go on his first overseas deployment.
Purposely trying to get an account or thread locked for call outs?  You know better.

It is his style.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
And you don't think $900 is a cheap price to absolutely destroy the Russian military?
View Quote

No, I want my money back
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:27:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hell, you sit comfortably here telling others to “get some guts”?
Take your own advise, your so emotionally invested in this you should get some guts and go sign up to fight for them, and take a few of your fellow Ukebros with you.
You Gold over Blue flag wavers want us to pay for your little war without lifting a finger yourselves.
You sound like typical liberals that want everyone else to pay for YOUR causes.

ETA…
There are a few I do have respect for that are over there doing what they can to help, and I can admire that, at least they aren’t sitting comfortably behind a computer treating this like some high score video game.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:27:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
$900 to kill Russians without putting myself in danger?  Fuck, add a zero to that, let's get going!
View Quote

Why would we want Russians dead again? I mean, they can't even take Ukraine, so how are they a threat to us in any way, shape, or form?

You really think our tax money is going to the fight? Lol. I mean, sure, some is. What's Xiden's %? Still 10%.

I wonder how much Trump would be sending to Ukraine if the election didn't get stolen?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:29:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awe thats so cute
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:29:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Feel free to pay my share if it's that affordable.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:29:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
No its his shtick. Often done with some cutsey name attached to it. Just another way for the toxic club to stay toxic
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Hell, you sit comfortably here telling others to "get some guts"?
Take your own advise, your so emotionally invested in this you should get some guts and go sign up to fight for them, and take a few of your fellow Ukebros with you.
You Gold over Blue flag wavers want us to pay for your little war without lifting a finger yourselves.

View Quote
I'm a liberal now?  See this what the toxic crowd wants. They want you and I to trade insults.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:31:40 PM EDT
[#14]
It would have been cheaper to pay the fuckin russians bribe money to stay out of ukraine at this point.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:31:49 PM EDT
[#15]
The only thing Uke bros love more than gazing at photos of Volodymyr in green 5.11s is the report button.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:32:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It would have been cheaper to pay the fuckin russians bribe money to stay out of ukraine at this point.
View Quote
Bravo
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:35:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If we keep pushing Russia you might find yourself in danger. So now you want to spend $9000 of my paycheck. This is great, I’m gonna be bankrupt in about ten minutes at this pace.

“Conservatives” here sure do love reaching their hands in my wallet to kill muh orcs.
View Quote

Russia can't do shit to us outside of nukes, idk maybe they could attack our infrastructure or give cruise missiles to isis
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:35:31 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm going to take a wild guess and say Daily Signal hasn't applied the same math and calculated any past billion dollar US expenditures per household?

If I'm wrong, please post the articles because it's an interesting metric.

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:38:13 PM EDT
[#19]
So they're gonna take more taxes out of our paychecks to fund this?!
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Let’s get a breakdown for actual taxpayers, not households.
View Quote

Ukebro.  It is less than $3/day. Less than a cup of pee water at Starbucks.   The Big Guy only gets 30 cents of it every day instead of a million from the Chinese.  A great bargain.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:41:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

We should be angry. You should be angry. Joe Biden has us involved in a war we have no business being involved in. It's costing us dearly and making America less safe.
View Quote

Fuck Russia, I hope their nation fails and breaks apart for all the evil they've done to the world
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:42:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm a liberal now?  See this what the toxic crowd wants. They want you and I to trade insults.
View Quote

This from the group that calls anyone not 100% for the Ukraine Putin puffers, traitors, and worse?
The group that treats every thread with any modicum of news not for the Ukraine as a troll thread.
The ones that spend half the post in their thread bemoaning how terrible we are for not doing more?
The ones that ban people from their thread for not being in lock step with their narrative?

Please do go on…
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:43:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Why would we want Russians dead again? I mean, they can't even take Ukraine, so how are they a threat to us in any way, shape, or form?

You really think our tax money is going to the fight? Lol. I mean, sure, some is. What's Xiden's %? Still 10%.

I wonder how much Trump would be sending to Ukraine if the election didn't get stolen?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russia very much has been a threat.  Communism spreads like a cancer, and once it's entrenched, it's backed up with mafia style enforcement on a scale that only a government can push.  More importantly, and with this particular situation, the US and allies forced Ukraine to give up their weapons of war, and promised that we would protect them if they did.  This is NOT Iraq or Afghanistan, they are actively fighting for their lives.   We are getting an incredible bang for our buck, about 7% of our defense yearly budget.  This war is throwing basic military doctrine on it's head and we are getting a real world test bed for our equipment and developing new stuff because of it.  We will come out of this with a stronger military because of it, NOT in spite of it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:43:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

What were they going to do, and when, before we stuck our fingers in the uke pie?  We edge closer to nukes flying by our proxy war.  Versus everybody just staying chill, and we could focus on the real threat in red china.

Sorry ukes, but your destiny was always sub to the Russians.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:49:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Russia very much has been a threat.  Communism spreads like a cancer, and once it's entrenched, it's backed up with mafia style enforcement on a scale that only a government can push.  More importantly, and with this particular situation, the US and allies forced Ukraine to give up their weapons of war, and promised that we would protect them if they did.  This is NOT Iraq or Afghanistan, they are actively fighting for their lives.   We are getting an incredible bang for our buck, about 7% of our defense yearly budget.  This war is throwing basic military doctrine on it's head and we are getting a real world test bed for our equipment and developing new stuff because of it.  We will come out of this with a stronger military because of it, NOT in spite of it.
View Quote

Russia very much isn't a threat, esp compared to actual threats. The big guy and co are more of a threat than any Russian.

You can't be serious. Bang for our buck?!
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Is that counting the value of material that was going to incur a replacement cost regardless of whether it got dismantled in a scrap yard vs getting shipped to ukraine?

If so, its probably not a very accurate cost assessment.   It would probably be more accurate to only count the "cost of aid" for that as whatever it cost to ship it over and above what it might cost to transport to a scrap yard.  Plus, of course, whatever it would bring as scrap.
View Quote

That is a good assessment.

Lets say an M113 cost $1 million USD in 1963. I went on to serve in Vietnam. Then in Desert Storm. It was finally parked in the desert when retired in 2006. Are they valuing that old ass M113 at $1 million? My assumption has always been yes, because that is typically how value is reported. The real cost would be the fuel it took to pull it from the desert, maybe repair it, and ship it over. And I doubt it costs the same as buying a new vehicle.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:52:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What were they going to do, and when, before we stuck our fingers in the uke pie?  We edge closer to nukes flying by our proxy war.  Versus everybody just staying chill, and we could focus on the real threat in red china.

Sorry ukes, but your destiny was always sub to the Russians.
View Quote

Nukes?  most of their nukes probably don't even work anymore because they spent the maintenance money on vodka ??
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:52:28 PM EDT
[#28]
They are gaming the numbers to spin it in a positive light. Only about 50% of American households pay taxes . So it hits taxpayers for $1800. Feel better now ?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:52:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I signed up to do exactly that for the last few decades. Someone else can try. Maybe a certain Guard poster can go on his first overseas deployment.

A couple of them try it in every Ukraine thread.  

Just like a couple of them bitch about people dividing or being mean while they call everyone Putin puffers or tovarisches, whatever the fuck that is.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#30]
This is about destroying Russia's ability to wage war again and hopefully causing their nation fail and break down.  Basically payback for the past 100 years of fucked up shit from them.  If I was president I'd send atacms, every last cluster shell, and fighters.  The more dead barbarians the better.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:56:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah bro I want to pay more. Every night of my life I go to bed wondering if that’s the night Russian soldiers are going to invade us. Fucking scares me bro. Russia Russia Russia! It’s all I think about.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:56:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Nope. I want my $900 back (and with the amount I pay it’s likely much more than that).
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:56:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Nukes?  most of their nukes probably don't even work anymore because they spent the maintenance money on vodka ??
View Quote

Why are you so scared of Russia then?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:57:42 PM EDT
[#34]
That is a great bargain than paying for another Cold War.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

So this is helping thaw relations with Russia?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:58:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Why are you so scared of Russia then?
View Quote

I'm not, this is about payback and hopefully causing their evil nation to fail.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 6:58:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Just like a couple of them bitch about people dividing or being mean while they call everyone Putin puffers or tovarisches, whatever the fuck that is.
View Quote

Have you considered maybe trying not to step around the CoC by calling other members with pet names and then getting all offended when shockingly everyone saw what you were doing?

I get that it's people being clever, but christ if you can see it everyone else can see it too.

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:00:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Joey is asking for $13 billion more. From today:

US Aid to Ukraine Amounts to $900 Per American Household

Congressionally approved aid for Ukraine has cost each U.S. household hundreds of dollars, Heritage Foundation budget expert Richard Stern says.

The formal aid packages alone amount to a staggering $113 billion—roughly $900 per American household and almost 12 times the spending cuts promised by House leadership in the annual spending bills,” Stern, director of The Heritage Foundation’s Grover M. Hermann Center for the Federal Budget, said in an email to The Daily Signal, Heritage’s news outlet.

“As with all new federal spending,” Stern added, “this $113 billion spending spree was added to our national debt and will cost more than $300 in interest costs per household over the decade. Of course, we’ve given more aid than that, but haven’t paid the bill on it yet.”

Congress already has greenlighted over $113 billion in “aid and military assistance to support the Ukrainian government and allied nations” since Russian President Vladimir Putin invaded Ukraine in February 2022, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget.

“As the war in Ukraine becomes a prolonged conflict, Americans are rightly growing skeptical of sending more taxpayer dollars and equipment from our depleted armory,” Heritage Foundation President Kevin Roberts told The Daily Signal in a written statement.

“Washington has failed to address their concerns, explain our nation’s strategy in the war, or enact basic oversight for our aid,” Roberts said. “If Congress can’t fix those fundamental issues, they have no business sending more money into the fog of war.”

View Quote

I would sell Ukraine for $500 check in my bank account tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Rather spend it in that rather than the million other way DC pisses away our money.

Fuck Putin

Fuck Joe Biden

Fuck all Demo RATS

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:02:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Fucking magnets how do they work?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:04:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, you sit comfortably here telling others to "get some guts"?

lol Pot, kettle.  I take it you’re still not outraged about Africa, either.  

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:05:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And wishing death on any and all Russians. They were cheering a legless Russian vet being beaten up the other day, as if he started the war.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:05:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Why would we want to destroy Russia?! They're a joke and nowhere near the threat the US Gov is to our liberties and country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because they've been attacking their neighbors and annexing chunks for two decades. It's pretty clear they won't stop until they've rebuilt Russia to the USSR's former size. They're pretty open about it.

This is the cheap way of dealing with them, because they won't stop and eventually will end up causing a bigger mess and more expensive price.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:06:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The goal has been a new Cold War since the collapse of the USSR.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

And wishing death on any and all Russians. They were cheering a legless Russian vet being beaten up the other day, as if he started the war.
View Quote

Yeah that was pathetic. Unless the dude was some sort of SS equivalent then that’s trash.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:07:36 PM EDT
[#46]
How much does the welfare half of the 6 trillion dollar budget cost?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:08:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Good.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Because they've been attacking their neighbors and annexing chunks for two decades. It's pretty clear they won't stop until they've rebuilt Russia to the USSR's former size. They're pretty open about it.

This is the cheap way of dealing with them, because they won't stop and eventually will end up causing a bigger mess and more expensive price.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They only do that to countries where the president is on the West’s payroll.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:09:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 7:09:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top