Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:29:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I get what your saying. My point was that things such as the death head in the baltic areas and Prussia didnt signify historically a Nazi emblem. Sure later on it did.  Also many brought up US units using the Afrika Corps Palm tree, distasteful maybe, but its not like those German units were responsible for any mass atrocities or war crimes so the palm tree isnt as bad as some make it out to be. Plus if your fighting in the desert I could see why some like the insignia.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

That’s like saying the swastika isn’t a Nazi emblem because it was used by practically every tribal people everywhere.

The example listed of deaths head used by a modern platoon probably wasn’t trying to reference Prussians or some obscure Austrian hussars that used a similar insignia.

Soldiers like to ironically use certain types of insignia in the modern era. There is some historical connection between Ukrainian nationalists and the SS, so this shouldn’t be a surprise.

This patch issue means about nothing in the current conflict, and you shouldn’t care about pop iconography on soldiers, of either side, it just shows they are assholes who aspire to be cool.

I am not a supporter of further bankrupting the US and further entangling the US in the east European mess for decades to come, but seriously this is the last thing to give a fuck about.

I get what your saying. My point was that things such as the death head in the baltic areas and Prussia didnt signify historically a Nazi emblem. Sure later on it did.  Also many brought up US units using the Afrika Corps Palm tree, distasteful maybe, but its not like those German units were responsible for any mass atrocities or war crimes so the palm tree isnt as bad as some make it out to be. Plus if your fighting in the desert I could see why some like the insignia.  

The urban myth about the Afrika Korps not being involved in war crimes has been proven to be just that - a myth. They were just as bad.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:32:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
When an invading army takes the territory of a country while citing "de-Nazification" as a goal, don't be surprised when the locals who are pushing them out adopt Nazi imagery in the process.

I have no doubt there are "facists" in Ukraine. Some of them are legitimately "neo-Nazis". At this point, I would expect there's a ton of Russians being taken prisoner by Ukrainians wearing Nazi insignia precisely because the Russians called them Nazis in the first place.

Remember when Russians were flying the Soviet flag during their initial push? Remember when Russian state media was showing videos of exactly that?

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/03/russia-soviet-flag.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

The fathers and grandfathers of those Ukrainian troops likely lived and suffered under that banner. Then the Nazis came and pushed them out.

Maybe - just maybe - those people aren't adopting Nazi imagery because they want to resurrect the Third Reich and exterminate an entire race of people, but because they've associated it with killing occupying communists...
View Quote
IMO, the "Nazi" association of Ukraine by certain groups is the same as liberals saying America is full of racist and whatever else they say.

Sure, you can find an example to fit your narrative, but it's not representative of the truth of society in anyway.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:34:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
IMO, the "Nazi" association of Ukraine by certain groups is the same as liberals saying America is full of racist and whatever else they say.

Sure, you can find an example to fit your narrative, but it's not representative of the truth of society in anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When an invading army takes the territory of a country while citing "de-Nazification" as a goal, don't be surprised when the locals who are pushing them out adopt Nazi imagery in the process.

I have no doubt there are "facists" in Ukraine. Some of them are legitimately "neo-Nazis". At this point, I would expect there's a ton of Russians being taken prisoner by Ukrainians wearing Nazi insignia precisely because the Russians called them Nazis in the first place.

Remember when Russians were flying the Soviet flag during their initial push? Remember when Russian state media was showing videos of exactly that?

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/03/russia-soviet-flag.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

The fathers and grandfathers of those Ukrainian troops likely lived and suffered under that banner. Then the Nazis came and pushed them out.

Maybe - just maybe - those people aren't adopting Nazi imagery because they want to resurrect the Third Reich and exterminate an entire race of people, but because they've associated it with killing occupying communists...

I didn't want to start that particular shitstorm, but yeah - I think it's probably similar to Southerners flying a Confederate flag.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:34:30 PM EDT
[#4]
You posting media of a Ukranian acting like a Nazi? Are you some kind of Russo-Soviet-Putin lover???

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:34:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Will you guys just quit with the whole nazi thing! You can find nazi dickheads in the russian army too! At this point your just regurgitating russian propaganda. For you putin puffers just take a look at who he has aligned himself with(Iran,Nor Korea,) Think for yourself's for fucks sake.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/vladimir-putin-laughing_zpsov82lsef_GIF-129.gif

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/yQOEgRw-67.gif

Coming from a guy who aligned himself with Joe Biden.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:49:18 PM EDT
[#6]
It is just the equivalent of an "Infidel" patch.

As to Ukranian involvement in the SS.

They had been treated horrifically by the Russians. The Germans came along and it was a case of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Edit - had Hitler taken UK in WW2, be under no illusion - he would have gotten many volunteers for a British SS unit too.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:50:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Russia is bad.  Putin is bad.

Many Ukrainian citizens are innocent and I feel for them.

And, Ukraine is a hub of criminality for Western globalist Neo Fascist trash.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:51:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

My post that you replied to was satirical and was mocking the justifications people have come up with for Russia's invasion. I'm not sure if you grasped that or not...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What? I fucking hate Russia. I always have. Fuck Ukraine to. The only countries i like in that whole shithole area are the Poles and the Baltic states. The rest they can burn together.

Its cute how your like if you dont support the mean Uke nazis than your a Russian bot... Anybody who says such garbage is obviously a closeted communist. Are you a communist Melgibsonenthusiast? I bet as a supporter of good old Mel you think the holocaust didnt happen and dont like Jews right? Or did you forget his thoughts on the matter? Your whole line of reasoning is junk.. go bad to bed you havent slept enough.

It's leftist npc mentality. "if you don't agree with me about _____, you're a nazi!"

"If you don't give ukraine saint status, you're a roossian bot"

I don't think I've seen anyone say yessss Russia get some!

There have been a few that have been pro-Russia but they get booted.

Somehow thinking that the Europeans should be paying more and we should be paying less and worrying more about the problems on our continent really pisses of the Ukraine Bros. They have painted themselves into an illogical philosophical corner and now they lash out emotionally.

Arguing that Ukraine is a vile shithole infested with Nazis is a bit different than arguing that Western Europe should pay more and we should pay less. I think anyone with half a brain can see the difference between the two positions. One is fairly rational, the other is largely based on Russian Information Operations.

And yet, I have never made that argument and I am regularly insulted in these threads.

Sorry you're triggered, but you bring it upon yourself with some of the comparisons you make. The good news is that people like you represent the absolute peak of the intellectual horsepower of the anti-Ukraine crowd.. so let's just say I'm not worried about our government stopping the support for Ukraine anytime soon, lol.

I comment on a post about our border with Mexico and you talk about the comparisons I make?  

My post that you replied to was satirical and was mocking the justifications people have come up with for Russia's invasion. I'm not sure if you grasped that or not...

I knew exactly what it was. You introduced the topic in a ridiculous manner. I brought it back to the brutal reality that we are spending billions on Ukraine’s border defense while dismantling ours.

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:53:25 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Photoshop?

No, numerous photos of them using it.

https://i.imgur.com/suR5VvV.jpg

They can't be that stupid. That unit was the worst of the worst, absolute animals.

I don't believe it. Lots of propaganda on both sides here.

Certain Ukrainian units using Nazi imagery is not new news.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cohen-ukraine-commentary/commentary-ukraines-neo-nazi-problem-idUKKBN1GV2TY

Reuters 2018 vs now

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:55:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Well those are commies.
The commies are bad guys.
The good guys kill commies.
Nazis killed commies wholesale.
You do the math.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never would have recognized that design

Is it worse, same-same, or no worse than the other side rocking the hammer & sickle

Well those are commies.
You do the math.

So Nazis are good?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I knew exactly what it was. You introduced the topic in a ridiculous manner. I brought it back to the brutal reality that we are spending billions on Ukraine’s border defense while dismantling ours.

View Quote

Border defense is a peacetime thing. Ukraine is at war. As for our border did the rush start after the Russian invasion? No, it far predates it. Now be honest here...could we close our border if we chose? Of course. Does supporting Ukraine interfere with that? Of course not. Now we can have an honest conversation.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:57:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:The American Southwest historically belonged to Mexico, and its population is comprised of many Mexicans who speak Spanish as their primary language and believe the region still belongs to Mexico, not America. Therefore, Mexico rightfully owns the American Southwest. Obviously, Mexico is justified in forming Mexican militias to fight the US and retake their land, and obviously the US would be fascistic for opposing such measures.
View Quote

No, Mexico does NOT own the American Southwest. Ever heard of the Gadsden Purchase that was finalized in 1854? We paid Mexico $10 million for a 29,670 square mile portion of Mexico that later became part of Arizona and New Mexico.

Ever heard of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo signed on February 2, 1848? At the conclusion of the Mexican - American War, Mexico ceded to the United States nearly all of the territory now included in the of New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, California, Texas, and western Colorado for $15 million.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:01:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Aside from naughty flair, what is the most awful, evil, Nazi-like thing that the Ukrainian  Nazis have done?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never would have recognized that design

Is it worse, same-same, or no worse than the other side rocking the hammer & sickle

Well those are commies.
You do the math.

So Nazis are good?

Aside from naughty flair, what is the most awful, evil, Nazi-like thing that the Ukrainian  Nazis have done?

Stand up to the Russians? :)
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:02:53 PM EDT
[#15]
If Putin is serious about de-Nazification, he can start at home.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:03:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No, Mexico does NOT own the American Southwest. Ever heard of the Gadsden Purchase that was finalized in 1854? We paid Mexico $10 million for a 29,670 square mile portion of Mexico that later became part of Arizona and New Mexico.

Ever heard of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo signed on February 2, 1848? At the conclusion of the Mexican - American War, Mexico ceded to the United States nearly all of the territory now included in the of New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, California, Texas, and western Colorado for $15 million.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:The American Southwest historically belonged to Mexico, and its population is comprised of many Mexicans who speak Spanish as their primary language and believe the region still belongs to Mexico, not America. Therefore, Mexico rightfully owns the American Southwest. Obviously, Mexico is justified in forming Mexican militias to fight the US and retake their land, and obviously the US would be fascistic for opposing such measures.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:03:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Border defense is a peacetime thing. Ukraine is at war. As for our border did the rush start after the Russian invasion? No, it far predates it. Now be honest here...could we close our border if we chose? Of course. Does supporting Ukraine interfere with that? Of course not. Now we can have an honest conversation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn’t matter when anything started. The facts are that our current administration cares more about the defense of Ukraine than the border integrity here.

This should be a constant talking point for the right for two reasons.

To shame the administration to do the right thing on our border.

To point out that we are paying far more than our share of this war and it is time Europe steps up and pays the majority cost.

I don’t know why so many of you are opposed to this.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:04:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It doesn’t matter when anything started. The facts are that our current administration cares more about the defense of Ukraine than the border integrity here.

To point out that we are paying far more than our share of this war and it is time Europe steps up and pays the majority cost.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does support for Ukraine have any effect on our border policy or security?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:05:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You'd think with all the support and propaganda the US press is giving them, the Ukraine military would crack down on these units.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirlewanger_Brigade

https://i.imgur.com/PIlPdQP.jpg
View Quote

I'm having a difficult time understanding how a pissing contest between fetal alcohol survivors causes Engrish speakers to clutch their pearl neckaces.

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:08:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it doesn't. Aid to Ukraine isn't stopping us from securing our border, lack of political will to do so is.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:09:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No, it doesn't. Aid to Ukraine isn't stopping us from securing our border, lack of political will to do so is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thank you
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:19:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They had been treated horrifically by the Russians. The Germans came along and it was a case of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Edit - had Hitler taken UK in WW2, be under no illusion - he would have gotten many volunteers for a British SS unit too.
View Quote

Well he did get some volunteers for a British SS unit. They hanged one of them after the war. Mainly recruited from Brits in POW camps.  It was a small SS unit that eventually was rolled into another larger unit
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:20:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Well he did get some volunteers for a British SS unit. They hanged one of them after the war. Mainly recruited from Brits in POW camps.  It was a small SS unit that eventually was rolled into another larger unit
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And a few Americans too..........
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:28:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Total student loan forgiveness and UBI also will not alter the chances of that.

Great idea.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:33:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If Putin is serious about de-Nazification, he can start at home.
View Quote

If we were serious about helping America so can we.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:37:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I just don't care.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:42:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:43:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's a bingo.

They would be doing the same policies if Ukraine invasion didn't happen.

And this argument is being disingenuous. It's using democrats lack of defending the border as a reason not to support Ukraine. Sure, it's hypocritical on their part. Call that out as a reason to defend the border, not to stop support of Ukraine.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:47:04 PM EDT
[#29]

I’ll bet the same people called the January 6th Patriots insurrection it’s and white supremacists also.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:47:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
No, seriously…

Aside from naughty flair, what is the most awful, evil, Nazi-like thing that these Ukrainian Nazis have done?
View Quote

Cincinnatus

Other than firing missiles into Poland?  --im kidding

Serious question though--

What's the last US war you disagreed with?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:48:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:52:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Russians killed millions of them and got away with it internationally because of fellow travelers in the US. It's like the Slavic equivalent of wearing a Crusader patch while killing Muslims.
View Quote

Uh. The Nazis  also slaughtered Ukrainians so that really doesn’t make sense.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:54:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 5:22:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Show me on this map where Ukraine hurt you.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 6:54:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
No, seriously…

Aside from naughty flair, what is the most awful, evil, Nazi-like thing that these Ukrainian Nazis have done?
View Quote

The same that USMC units with the same flair did although I recall condemnation of those grunts over the flair so I’m seeing a double standard here
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:01:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yeah, but what about THESE Nazis?

Aside from naughty flair, what is the most awful, evil, Nazi-like thing that THESE Ukrainian Nazis have done?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russians killed millions of them and got away with it internationally because of fellow travelers in the US. It's like the Slavic equivalent of wearing a Crusader patch while killing Muslims.

Yeah, but what about THESE Nazis?

Aside from naughty flair, what is the most awful, evil, Nazi-like thing that THESE Ukrainian Nazis have done?

So Nazis are cool depending on circumstances?  Not getting the point and your comment realky doesn’t address mine but is a rather idiotic side shift. The poster I responded to said essentially that the Nazi imagery was ok because the Russians killed Ukrainians in the 1920’s    That’s true. However, the Nazis killed a lot of Ukrainians in the 1940’s so his comment, as I stated, made no sense. Thus I’m not sure what point you are trying to make against me other tat being a contrarian against everyone
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:03:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What? I fucking hate Russia. I always have. Fuck Ukraine to. The only countries i like in that whole shithole area are the Poles and the Baltic states. The rest they can burn together.

Its cute how your like if you dont support the mean Uke nazis than your a Russian bot... Anybody who says such garbage is obviously a closeted communist. Are you a communist Melgibsonenthusiast? I bet as a supporter of good old Mel you think the holocaust didnt happen and dont like Jews right? Or did you forget his thoughts on the matter? Your whole line of reasoning is junk.. go bad to bed you havent slept enough.

It's leftist npc mentality. "if you don't agree with me about _____, you're a nazi!"

"If you don't give ukraine saint status, you're a roossian bot"

I don't think I've seen anyone say yessss Russia get some!

There have been a few that have been pro-Russia but they get booted.

Somehow thinking that the Europeans should be paying more and we should be paying less and worrying more about the problems on our continent really pisses of the Ukraine Bros. They have painted themselves into an illogical philosophical corner and now they lash out emotionally.

Arguing that Ukraine is a vile shithole infested with Nazis is a bit different than arguing that Western Europe should pay more and we should pay less. I think anyone with half a brain can see the difference between the two positions. One is fairly rational, the other is largely based on Russian Information Operations.

And yet, I have never made that argument and I am regularly insulted in these threads.

Sorry you're triggered, but you bring it upon yourself with some of the comparisons you make. The good news is that people like you represent the absolute peak of the intellectual horsepower of the anti-Ukraine crowd.. so let's just say I'm not worried about our government stopping the support for Ukraine anytime soon, lol.

I comment on a post about our border with Mexico and you talk about the comparisons I make?  

How are we dismantling our border?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:08:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

It makes sense because they want to offend Russians. If they wanted to offend Nazis they would probably have a USSR patch or a Star of David.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#39]
My first wife was of German heritage.

She brought me there in the late 80s to visit extended family.

When sober they condemned the Nazis and Hitler.

After a few drinks it changed to "Yes they were extreme but they had some good ideas"..............

I am willing to bet there are quite a few like this in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No, seriously…

I disagree with all sorts of decisions made during all our wars. But I’m not so naive as to believe that the opposite of a bad decision is always a good decision.  We find ourselves in wars, in the same way we sometimes find our Queen and our Rook in check, forced to make a decision.
View Quote

Ah yes, the great game.

It’s all cool until real people end up dead in a ditch on MSR Tampa escorting a load of ice cream so that the chess players at BIAP can have Baskin Robbins in the DFAC while they pat each other on the back and hold forth about their greatness to that days captive audience.

Maybe some of the self-impressed people playing chess need to switch to golf, at the retirement home while there’s still some American money unspent and blood unbled.

The pursuit of self aggrandizement in our government seems to be crop with unlimited seasons and unlimited fields fit for planting. You’d think after the harvest in Iraq and Afghanistan our generals and admirals and directors and captains of industry would have the decency and shame to go home and hide their faces for a year or decade or two before vaulting us into the next misadventure.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:23:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

After a few drinks it changed to "Yes they were extreme but they had some good ideas"..............

View Quote

There's probably some radical Muslims in the UK that would like to kill you as well. Probably some black dudes in Detroit and some Chicanos in Chicago as well.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:25:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It makes sense because they want to offend Russians. If they wanted to offend Nazis they would probably have a USSR patch or a Star of David.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

still stupid, if the intent is what the poster said it was. The poster I replied to said it was cool because Russians killed Ukrainians however he apparently forgot that Nazis killed Ukrainians too.  That was what I was addressing.  My opinion on the actual facts? Soldiers like scary moto intense imagery, be they USMC or Ukrainian and it doesn’t mean they are Nazis at all
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:27:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/8hQsAoI.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Photoshop?

https://i.imgur.com/8hQsAoI.jpg

Thicc NAZI
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:30:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

There's probably some radical Muslims in the UK that would like to kill you as well. Probably some black dudes in Detroit and some Chicanos in Chicago as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are not wrong.

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:31:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

The American Southwest historically belonged to Mexico, and its population is comprised of many Mexicans who speak Spanish as their primary language and believe the region still belongs to Mexico, not America. Therefore, Mexico rightfully owns the American Southwest. Obviously, Mexico is justified in forming Mexican militias to fight the US and retake their land, and obviously the US would be fascistic for opposing such measures.

Furthermore, the US is one of the most corrupt countries on Earth. Their president, his family, and pretty much all of their upper level government is blatantly involved in corruption. US elections are very questionable, their security forces are weaponized against political dissidents, etc.

Of course, as you mentioned, US military members have SS tattoos and patches, and it's been known for decades that the US military has a massive white supremacist gang problem.

When one puts all of these things together, It's obvious that Mexico is justified in invading the American Southwest, killing thousands of civilians, kidnapping tens of thousands of American citizens, etc. Who gives a shit about that globalist money laundering shithole, anyway?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember when USMC Scout Snipers were all about sporting SS runes on tattoos, patches, flags, challenge coins, etc etc?

Pepper Ridge Farms remembers.

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

The American Southwest historically belonged to Mexico, and its population is comprised of many Mexicans who speak Spanish as their primary language and believe the region still belongs to Mexico, not America. Therefore, Mexico rightfully owns the American Southwest. Obviously, Mexico is justified in forming Mexican militias to fight the US and retake their land, and obviously the US would be fascistic for opposing such measures.

Furthermore, the US is one of the most corrupt countries on Earth. Their president, his family, and pretty much all of their upper level government is blatantly involved in corruption. US elections are very questionable, their security forces are weaponized against political dissidents, etc.

Of course, as you mentioned, US military members have SS tattoos and patches, and it's been known for decades that the US military has a massive white supremacist gang problem.

When one puts all of these things together, It's obvious that Mexico is justified in invading the American Southwest, killing thousands of civilians, kidnapping tens of thousands of American citizens, etc. Who gives a shit about that globalist money laundering shithole, anyway?

Go on
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

You do have to wonder if they simply view it as more of an anticommunist thing and it lacks the cultural background it has here or in western europe.   It would not surprise me one bit to find that that average Ukrainian really, really hates russians.  

The russians push the nazis in ukraine thing  because they know it plays well in the west.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:37:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

What about weapons? and how exactly is a neo Soviet threat cheaper and lets the west focus on the Chinese threat?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't care.  Not our problem, nor should we be sending anymore money.

What about weapons? and how exactly is a neo Soviet threat cheaper and lets the west focus on the Chinese threat?  

@iggy1337

I think this is a situation where the U.S. politicians are doing the right thing for the wrong reasons, but it’s still in our interest to help hobble the Russians as much as we can (without starting WWIII).

I look at the Nazi symbols used by the Ukrainians as trolling.  They aren’t out there raping and bayoneting children.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:38:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the way I see it. I really don't care. Just like I dint care about people in our military sporting confederate flags or crusader stuff.

I briefly read into the history of the unit. Seems it is known for committing war crimes against Polish nationals. Odd unit patch for Ukrainians to be wearing.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Good.

I hope they stomp the Russians right in the dirlewagner
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:43:56 PM EDT
[#50]

Wake me when they hold even a remotely sizable stake in the Ukrainian government and are herding Jews into ovens.

Until then I don't give a fuck if they wear furry outfits so long as they're killing Russians.

If the US were invaded by a foreign military I'd have no problem teaming up Black Panthers or our own neo-Nazis so long as we're both killing the invaders.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top