Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 29
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:00:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is no wolf attacking sheep.  Both sides are corrupt to the core.  Not saying this fast justifies the invasion, but don't think Ukraine is little miss muffet.
View Quote

And the gov of the country we live in is just as corrupt
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:13:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

link
View Quote

That’s carnage
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:35:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

link
View Quote
the whole neighborhood got rekt too
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:37:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

link
View Quote

Damn. I wonder what weapons were used against that armor, just all the anti-tanks rockets being sent over there? Looks like whoever attacked the at column would have to have a lot.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:38:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Completely different.

If the United States had a “Putin” as a leader, and a history of invading ALL of its neighbors, I would be fine with that.  It would be understandable.
View Quote

I think we have invaded ALL of our neighbors...
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:47:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Let’s see:

Canada? Yes, during the Revolution and War of 1812.
Mexico? Yes, War with Mexico and more recently the Punitive Expedition with Pershing.
USSR/Russia? (As viewed from Palin’s house) Yes, Polar Bear Expedition after WWI.
Caribbean neighbors: Yes for Cuba, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Grenada
Central America: Yes for Panama, Nicaragua.

Okay, I’ll say plausible. We’ve invaded pretty much all our neighbors.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:50:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Shit I’ll admit it. I’m not dying for some Democrat politicians and blue haired liberal commie fucks to end up calling me a racist simply because of the color of my skin. That’s the way it always is in western countries.  Conservative men go and die for their country and what’s left? Liberals. They destroy our names and call us terrible people then pray for communism. Well I’m done. Fuck em. I can move to Mexico or Brazil. Canada and Australia  are prime examples of good nations completely taken over by liberal ideology and we’re no different. I’ll stay and fight the political fight and do what I can but when the bullets start flying I’m out.
View Quote

I think you're looking at this wrong.  Perhaps we just need to make sure the bullets are flying in the right direction.  I'm not sure what "fight" it is that you say you'll be out of when you make your "escape" to Mexico, Brazil, etc.  Home is worth fighting for, but if you're talking about getting sent off to some foreign conflict that is clearly a bunch of politicians' wet dreams, then I'd say you have a valid argument.

But I'm not running anywhere.  Mexico?...Brazil?...what's the old saying?..."you can run but you'll only die tired."  I'm not going to some third world shithole.  I don't have a death wish, but I'd rather fight the enemy in my own shithole with the hope of killing my enemies foreign and domestic.

Those democrats and liberals you mention do indeed need to be removed.  If it doesn't get done in the next 2/4 year election cycles in a massive way, then the political process is pretty much over.  They're not running me out of here.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is no wolf attacking sheep.  Both sides are corrupt to the core.  Not saying this fast justifies the invasion, but don't think Ukraine is little miss muffet.

Politicians start wars, people suffer from them

Maybe neither GOVERNMENT is innocent.

But the Ukrainian people are pretty innocent. So in that case these are wolves attacking sheep.

But the sheep are fighting back.

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:04:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Damn. I wonder what weapons were used against that armor, just all the anti-tanks rockets being sent over there? Looks like whoever attacked the at column would have to have a lot.
View Quote

Probably artillery firing anti-armor submunition dispensing shells. Light armor gets shredded by that sort of thing. Even just normal air bursting HE can probably punch big enough holes in a BTR to matter. Or they had just dismounted and got shredded in the open. In any case, that's probably a motor rifle company or more worth the VDF wiped out.

Russia can win this thing via attrition, but Christ almighty, someone ought to tell them this isn't 1944 and lend lease isn't going to kick in to give them new trucks. At this rate I'm starting to think Ukraine might just end up pushing the fuckers back into Russia and then keep going.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:07:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Let’s see:

Mexico? Yes, War with Mexico and more recently the Punitive Expedition with Pershing.
USSR/Russia? (As viewed from Palin’s house) Yes, Polar Bear Expedition after WWI.

View Quote

Missed one.

Honduras, where the United Fruit Company and Standard Fruit Company dominated the country's key banana export sector and associated land holdings and railways, saw insertion of American troops in 1903, 1907, 1911, 1912, 1919, 1924 and 1925. The writer O. Henry coined the term "Banana republic" in 1904 to describe Honduras.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Wars

It's amazing the Bahamas managed to avoid an Amercian invasion.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:10:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I kind of figured Ukraine would get rolled over like Georgia, Crimea etc. not turn into a bunch of never held a gun euro type citi dwellers rushing to get AKs.

I heard the tale end of a NPR interview with a man who said he was enlisting, even though originally he was from western Ukraine and his wife and kids were saying they should all flee back to their home town. He said he never imagined being involved in warfare but he was going to fight where he was.

Next interview was with some woman who was referred to as a "human rights activist" she was complaining that she couldn't flee the country fast enough. Apparently fighting for human rights doesn't actually involve fighting for human rights
View Quote

NPR will probably praise the armed civilian defense of Ukraine and in the same breath complain that no civilian needs an AR-15
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:17:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Completely different.

If the United States had a "Putin" as a leader, and a history of invading ALL of its neighbors, I would be fine with that.  It would be understandable.

Not recently . . . mostly . . . don't think we have invaded most of South America . . . could have kept Brazil for da wimminz . . .
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Probably artillery firing anti-armor submunition dispensing shells. Light armor gets shredded by that sort of thing. Even just normal air bursting HE can probably punch big enough holes in a BTR to matter. Or they had just dismounted and got shredded in the open. In any case, that's probably a motor rifle company or more worth the VDF wiped out.

Russia can win this thing via attrition, but Christ almighty, someone ought to tell them this isn't 1944 and lend lease isn't going to kick in to give them new trucks. At this rate I'm starting to think Ukraine might just end up pushing the fuckers back into Russia and then keep going.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Optimistic, when they couldn't even push them out of Donbas.

It is enlightening to see how a much smaller and less capable military can effectively fight against a near-peer who doesn't take them seriously, when provided with copious amounts of military aid.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:21:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Missed one.

Honduras, where the United Fruit Company and Standard Fruit Company dominated the country's key banana export sector and associated land holdings and railways, saw insertion of American troops in 1903, 1907, 1911, 1912, 1919, 1924 and 1925. The writer O. Henry coined the term "Banana republic" in 1904 to describe Honduras.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let's see:

USSR/Russia? (As viewed from Palin's house) Yes, Polar Bear Expedition after WWI.

Okay, I'll say plausible. We've invaded pretty much all our neighbors.

Missed one.

We didn't want to piss off the British, they were still a force to be reckoned with and the Bahamas fall under their sphere of influence, off the top of my head.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:23:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Ah, so this is the Russian propaganda thread. Got it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:24:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
We didn't want to piss off the British, they were still a force to be reckoned with and the Bahamas fall under their sphere of influence, off the top of my head.
View Quote

Brits can’t project enough force to get the Falklands back if they are taken.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 3:13:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Not unusual, most countries look to others for protection.  Makes you proud to be an American.  Could you imagine another country trying to roll through?  Everyone would be fighting like hell.  Unless the invading force were Mexican.
View Quote

I see this has aged well.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 3:19:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably NLAWs and Javelins we’ve been sending.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 3:23:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Being pro-ukraine, anti-invasion is seeking a diplomatic solution (i.e. agreeing to stop Eastward expansion of NATO).

As has already been said, Ukraine is indefensible from a conventional invasion.  

I see a lot of Pro-Establishment types in this thread that want a lot of unnecessary death and destruction of Ukraine.  

The type that are responding hook, line, and sinker to Jen Psaki's establishment line and Biden's Wag the Dog.  

You can try to dress that pig up with lipstick, but at the end of the day Ukraine is lost, lots of people are needlessly dead. The Establishment's Cold War 2.0 is well underway, and Perpetual Tyranny in America is at hand:

Perpetual Tyranny: Endless Wars Are the Enemy of Freedom

Again, if you want to help Ukraine, sign a deal.  If you want to actually hurt Putin, reduce the price of oil & gas.  At under $20/barrel Russia's economy and large scale war-making ability would implode.  No fighting necessary.

View Quote
You know how I know you have no idea what youre talking about?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 5:50:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 5:53:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 5:54:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
PLEASE stop the minacious stuff.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know how I know you have no idea what youre talking about?
PLEASE stop the minacious stuff.  

I’m going to be honest, I’m really not sure how what he posted was minacious.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 5:59:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Since 2014, the United States has provided over $2.5 billion in military aid to Ukraine, following the Russian annexation of Crimea and invasion of the Donbass. U.S. assistance to Ukraine has included the provision of trainers, selected defensive systems (such as counter-mortar radars), and more recently, Javelin anti-tank missiles.

View Quote

Nice aid package you got there.
Be a shame if Biden happened to it.
Better fire everybody who's investigating Hunter.

Joe Biden Brags about getting Ukranian Prosecutor Fired
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 6:03:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

LOL

You’re a couple generations to late .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not unusual, most countries look to others for protection.  Makes you proud to be an American.  Could you imagine another country trying to roll through?  Everyone would be fighting like hell.  Unless the invading force were Mexican.

LOL

Not all Americans are pacifist willing to rollover for an invading force.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 6:25:59 PM EDT
[#26]
I can understand OPs post, How the heck does Russian armor get to the door step of Kiev in just 1.5 days?! That blew my mind.

That didn't age well, I am kind of thinking that Russia is getting beaten with a rod.

The only thing that makes me think otherwise is the fact that Russia has posted no propaganda about winning. I thought they would be showing dead Ukrainian soldiers all over the place, burned up vehicles and carnage they left behind. Their Army groups in the North and South seemed to have mauled any opposition, but the eastern group has stalled. Wouldn't Russia try to show that they are dominating the fight? There has been almost ZERO propaganda that I have seen that shows any type of Russian success.

Key tactical victories thus far for Russia:
1. Getting to Kiev in 1.5 days, that was insane.
2. Securing water for Crimea, everyone knew this was going to be top target, Ukraine unable to slow or stop this. Took them less then 2 days.
3. They are about to secure the land bridge from Crimea to separatist region, land area roughly 200 miles long, in about what, 5 days?

These are fast and major tactical objectives the Russians wanted to achieve, taking Kiev may take weeks, but Russians are stalling in the east. From the anti-Russian propaganda that I have seen, it looks like they are getting curb stomped! I don't know what to believe. I just pray it does not go Nuclear.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 6:28:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 6:37:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You're right, it's not. But he (and a bunch of others) were insulting other members in this thread.
Even if he didn't mean it that way, what he wrote was inviting an argument.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to be honest, I'm really not sure how what he posted was minacious.
You're right, it's not. But he (and a bunch of others) were insulting other members in this thread.
Even if he didn't mean it that way, what he wrote was inviting an argument.

That’s all I need to hear. If you can teach my kids that phrase I’ll let you visit Missouri so you can at least see some freedom.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 7:12:02 PM EDT
[#29]

It's not possible the Russians don't have GPS, is it?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You’d also think that they’d have spare gas, but here we are.

Also:

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 7:25:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Not so sure of that buddy, everybody cool till they have to fight then they bail
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 7:28:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I’d rather be called an insurgent
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

link

There was video of a drone strike on an armored column earlier and something cooked off and started blowing everything up around it.

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:22:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They have their own GPS system and satellites.  
View Quote

They have them, but apparently they're not getting given to troops, just like they have NVGs but troops still don't.

In the thread started by the guy who has family there, he says that there are a lot of lost Russians with only paper maps.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Battle-for-Kyiv-Niece-making-Molotovs/5-2533785/
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:50:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:52:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Optimistic, when they couldn't even push them out of Donbas.

It is enlightening to see how a much smaller and less capable military can effectively fight against a near-peer who doesn't take them seriously, when provided with copious amounts of military aid.
View Quote

You don’t understand the situation Ukraine was in regarding Donbass,at all. They DID almost take bake everything until Russia attacked with artillery from behind their border and a rush of troops that didn’t even pretend to be locals.

Ukraine couldn’t try to push them anywhere due to Minsk accord after that,just stop them from expanding.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:54:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You don’t understand the situation Ukraine was in regarding Donbass,at all. They DID almost take bake everything until Russia attacked with artillery from behind their border and a rush of troops that didn’t even pretend to be locals.

Ukraine couldn’t try to push them anywhere due to Minsk accord after that,just stop them from expanding.
View Quote

There is a huge difference between pushing an army out of a territory where the civilian population is friendly, and one where the civilian population is hostile.

The Russians could move freely in Donbas without worrying about what the locals might do. Not so in Kiev.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:59:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This has put a lot of (low-intelligence) people in a difficult spot. Biden said Putin was going to invade Ukraine and that it would be a bad thing if he did. To a lot of GD, the fact that Biden said it meant two things: Russia wasn't really going to invade, and even if they did it must be a good thing.  

So now they're wrestling with the reality that Russia DID invade, which made Biden's prediction about that part correct. (And blows up the theory that it was all just a fake crisis to distract from Canada and trucks and the c-word). But Biden also said an invasion would be bad, so they're grasping at anything that reinforces the idea that Ukraine deserved it, because that could still make Biden wrong.

Being so blinded by hate for one enemy that you can't honestly evaluate the actions of another is a major weakness, which we seem to have a lot of right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FFS - suprised at he number of  commie cucks rooting for Putin while  Ukraine is experiencing Red Dawn. Pathetic..

This has put a lot of (low-intelligence) people in a difficult spot. Biden said Putin was going to invade Ukraine and that it would be a bad thing if he did. To a lot of GD, the fact that Biden said it meant two things: Russia wasn't really going to invade, and even if they did it must be a good thing.  

So now they're wrestling with the reality that Russia DID invade, which made Biden's prediction about that part correct. (And blows up the theory that it was all just a fake crisis to distract from Canada and trucks and the c-word). But Biden also said an invasion would be bad, so they're grasping at anything that reinforces the idea that Ukraine deserved it, because that could still make Biden wrong.

Being so blinded by hate for one enemy that you can't honestly evaluate the actions of another is a major weakness, which we seem to have a lot of right now.

That explains some of the propaganda victims.  Not bad guys, perhaps,, just very gullible.      There’s also a lot of shills.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 2:25:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I understand that instead of a simple treaty that you are personally working to turn Ukraine into a bloodbath.

CIA lead insurgency in the cities is in the works.  Which intelligence service are you with again?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It the spirit of this thread title and defeatism.

Near impossible battle is going on for the Ukraininans -> Sure but I'm donating some of my personally owned stuff like bulletproof vests, binos, scopes and any spare ninja stuff I have lying around to some Ukrianians living here and are leaving tonight.      

I hope the resistance is able to kill the Russian occupiers and any installed puppets in the comming years.  

Seems some old hags and geezers can be more motivated than the Putin cockgobbeling brigade of Arfcom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdZ5KuNuUjs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxFUURKDgQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0P1iy7N-as  

https://funker530.com/video/ukrainiantroops-knock-out-russian-tigr-m-convoy-in-kharkiv/

I understand that instead of a simple treaty that you are personally working to turn Ukraine into a bloodbath.

CIA lead insurgency in the cities is in the works.  Which intelligence service are you with again?

You don’t honestly think a “simple treaty”, could have avoided this invasion, do you?        

I’m pretty sure nobody could be that gullible.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 2:53:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You don’t honestly think a “simple treaty”, could have avoided this invasion, do you?        

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Near impossible battle is going on for the Ukraininans -> Sure but I'm donating some of my personally owned stuff like bulletproof vests, binos, scopes and any spare ninja stuff I have lying around to some Ukrianians living here and are leaving tonight.      

I hope the resistance is able to kill the Russian occupiers and any installed puppets in the comming years.  

Seems some old hags and geezers can be more motivated than the Putin cockgobbeling brigade of Arfcom.

https://funker530.com/video/ukrainiantroops-knock-out-russian-tigr-m-convoy-in-kharkiv/

He’s the guy that thinks a militiaman is more effective than a professional soldier.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 2:59:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Missed one.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let’s see:

Missed one.

Bermuda and Bahamas were under the protection of Great Britain, and GB was a force to be reckoned with until WW-II.     We've had a gentleman's agreement with GB ever since.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 3:42:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Because even In NATO only the UK, Poland, Greece, Estonia, Lithuanian, Bulgaria, Romania, and Latvia pay the required 2% GDP in Military defense. Many Nations are letting the US shoulder the burden. France, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, and Canada to name a few.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2019/12/03/nato-summit-the-countries-meeting-the-2-threshold-infographic/?sh=5040103e1f2c
https://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/5de63adc26e7ad0007a257c7/960x0.jpg?fit=scale
View Quote

We buy lots of stealth planes, guided missles and quad nods. Yay 'Merica.

There are some things money can't buy, like willingness to go out bussin' ya gat.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 5:58:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 6:22:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Perpetual Tyranny: Endless Wars Are the Enemy of Freedom

Again, if you want to help Ukraine, sign a deal.  If you want to actually hurt Putin, reduce the price of oil & gas.  At under $20/barrel Russia's economy and large scale war-making ability would implode.  No fighting necessary.

View Quote

I read most of that John Whitehead commentary in that link you provided. What he says comes across to me as what a yellow-bellied liberal would say, and I'm sure he's a Democrat. There is no wrong or right here. It is a matter of your values and fighting for what you believe in, that is if you don't want to eventually be enslaved. USA did NOT become the strongest nation in the world by ignoring and running from every threat and madman we've encountered. We did have to show strength to survive, and lose many lives in the process. Freedom is not FREE.... though the most recent generations of Americans are fat & lazy and think that it is.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 10:35:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

How long ago?
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:12:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

The legacy media rolled over for the stolen American 2020 election... they rolled over for the ongoing invasion from Mexico... When you're a looser like Biden its all too convenient to wag the dog for some foreign land.

America First.  Our enemies are right here.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:18:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, I've been following this and with certainty I can say YES, a treaty would have avoided this invasion.  And YES there is no military solution to this problem.

Washington's Crocodile Tears Over Ukraine's Destruction

Ukrainian President Zelensky is unlikely to survive his turn being America’s cat’s paw to wrong-foot Russia. While he sits in his bunker contemplating his fate, he may well be visited by the ghosts of Saddam and Gaddafi and all those who preceded him in this position. God help him.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I have a feeling that your boy, Putin, is going to end up taking it in the pooper over this fuckup.  There is little to no win here for him.  

All of this for what, some farmland?  Maybe some ore?

He's fucked himself with this mess.  He'll be stuck in Ukraine spending money and lives, or he won't hold the country long enough for any of this to be worth it.

Long term outlook not so good...
View Quote

Far more than that.

I could see the farm land as an insurance policy to feed Russia if the predictions on food shortages comes true.  This pairs nicely with Russia's position as the top exporter of fertilizer products.  Russia was already facing a water shortage in Crimea thanks to Ukraine blocking canals that typically supply the region with water.  If Russia lost the ability to transport water in to the area, they would lose the Black Sea Fleet home ports, their only warm water port, and access to the Med would be crippled leaving their bases in Syria to wither on the vine.

Getting booted out of SWIFT long term might be better for Russia and quite painful for us.  China and Russia has been working for almost a decade on breaking the petro dollar.  If China moves with Russia, and they have good reasons to do so to prop their most important ally up, the two could spark major financial issues if those countries, and their client states dump the dollar for the new Chinese/Russian system.  Watching how China plays this will tell a lot about our next five years.  Also remember Klaus Schwab said Putin was a member of the leadership program of the WEF.  If true Putin has ties to an organization that has the sway to make things happen in the financial world.  Also remember if Russia is out of SWIFT they cant repay loans to other nations, effectively wiping their debt while leaving the lenders with a black hole in their finances they need to bandage over.  Maybe this is another snowball that starts the next global market crash.

Ukraine is also more than gas lines.  Lots of people have not noticed that Russia has not built a large surface combatant larger than a large corvette since the collapse of the USSR.  A few years ago they lost their largest naval dry dock in the Kuznetsov accident.  Ukrainian ports used to build to large number of their large naval vessels.  Russia also lost the factories that supplied large numbers of tank engines, jet engines, and other things needed for their military.  Just so happens Russia has difficulty getting reliable engines into their new vehicles in sufficient numbers.

There's more, but I could easily see why Russia will take a hard line on this.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:19:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He’s the guy that thinks a militiaman is more effective than a professional soldier.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of us believe in understanding history and the US Constitution, others prefer not to
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top