Site Notices
Page / 29
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 9:22:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:00:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Translation: All of you talking shit about Americans not having the will to fight are a bunch of fat ass, chicken shit, pussies. Admit it!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You who are shitting on Americans because you think they wouldn't fight are not only wrong, but you are making those statements because you won't fight and will use this excuse as to why you won't fight. Just be honest about it fat belly.

I read this 3 times trying to understand wtf you are saying.

Translation: All of you talking shit about Americans not having the will to fight are a bunch of fat ass, chicken shit, pussies. Admit it!

Shit I’ll admit it. I’m not dying for some Democrat politicians and blue haired liberal commie fucks to end up calling me a racist simply because of the color of my skin. That’s the way it always is in western countries.  Conservative men go and die for their country and what’s left? Liberals. They destroy our names and call us terrible people then pray for communism. Well I’m done. Fuck em. I can move to Mexico or Brazil. Canada and Australia  are prime examples of good nations completely taken over by liberal ideology and we’re no different. I’ll stay and fight the political fight and do what I can but when the bullets start flying I’m out.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:16:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Any vids of the fight either way?  

All I've seen are the missiles flying and some helicopters/jets.  I'm curious to see how things on the ground actually look.  I'd think that at least a few people have both functioning phones AND youtube accounts.  Then again, if I were ever within range of Russian soldiers who had invaded my neighborhood, I guess my focus would be lining up the crosshairs/green dot.  

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:39:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Title should be changed to:

Ukrainians putting up a heck of a fight.
View Quote

Arfcom comes to some strange conclusions.

This thread thinks Ukraine isn’t fighting.

Another thread thinks the Russian Army has failed because Ukraine wasn’t  100% conquered by the end of the second day.

Granted most of the “news” from both sides is propaganda.

I think, based on limited info, that the Ukrainians are putting up a strong defense and the Russian military is showing some operational capability.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:51:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Why are you stopping an armored advance for a sniper?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disagree on the insurgency, different ROE. A sniper fires at a US tank  unit.   Unit would stop, dismount loaders to clear the buildings, taking several more casualties.

Same situation with Russian unit, all tanks load HEAT and take out the first floor, dropping the building and killing everyone in it.

Why are you stopping an armored advance for a sniper?

His scenario is BS. A tank company is not stopping and dismounting there loaders to kick in doors and find a sniper.
So they can have a bunch of degraded 3 man crews.

Their going to be with Mech Infantry and if the Mission calls for it, they will dismount.

Loaders dismounting to find snipers...that's a good one...
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:16:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He's an Arfcommer, he knows everything.
View Quote

He’s an Arfcommer in Texas, so that information is solid gold.  

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

@chisum

Should you ever find yourself in SE WI, first round’s on me.
View Quote

@prebans

I'd be glad to.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 2:34:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

All I've seen are the missiles flying and some helicopters/jets.  I'm curious to see how things on the ground actually look.  I'd think that at least a few people have both functioning phones AND youtube accounts.  Then again, if I were ever within range of Russian soldiers who had invaded my neighborhood, I guess my focus would be lining up the crosshairs/green dot.  

View Quote

OSINT
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 3:57:45 PM EDT
[#9]
She couldn't figure out how to share it with me - and by extension, me share it with you - but, the GF just showed me a video of an American/Ukrainian who says he's damn glad poop has invaded and is going to overthrow the most corrupt, lying, thieving country in the world. I thought that was interesting, to say the least.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:02:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She couldn't figure out how to share it with me - and by extension, me share it with you - but, the GF just showed me a video of an American/Ukrainian who says he's damn glad poop has invaded and is going to overthrow the most corrupt, lying, thieving country in the world. I thought that was interesting, to say the least.
View Quote

If the Government & Armed Forces of say maybe Mexico invaded the Southern USA, it wouldn't be hard for Mexico Press to find some illegal alien to claim he is an "American" and is SO glad that Mexico has invaded to "liberate his oppressed people from under the boot of Evil White Americans & their Discrimination" too...

Besides - the Southwest USA was MEXICAN and the Gringos Stole It (by the Texians & then the US Army beating the Mexicans like a drum in combat) so it is only right that it be "returned" to the peaceful people of Mexico...  

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:11:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 4:12:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 5:28:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

@prebans

I'd be glad to.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

@prebans

I'd be glad to.  

We may have another guest, too.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correction: There are too many trash-talking, armchair commandos. If or when it comes time to get in the trench, the last people we need are the trash talkers. We need men and women willing to put it all on the line. Don't care about race, faith, sex, socio-economic background, prior service, or even if you got the jabs or not. Don't expect money, land, or other entitlements. Will you fight for freedom? Like the Minutemen of old, can you put all you hold dear on the line for freedom? If nothing else can you at least sacrifice whatever is needed for the guy in the trench in your place? It takes all kinds of sacrifice to keep our freedom. Trash talkers and hand wringing backstabbing doubters we don't need.

@chisum

Should you ever find yourself in SE WI, first round’s on me.

Our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor

@hollywood387 - Damn straight.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 5:37:41 PM EDT
[#14]
COC
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 5:37:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 5:45:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Almost not fighting it is then

Toasty Russian Hind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9_zTNYyp3E

Toasty Russian Tanks + bonus swearing

https://funker530.com/video/russians-drive-into-ukrainian-hellstorm-near-ivankov/
View Quote

Decentralized command and control is going to be a nightmare for Russia.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 5:50:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 5:54:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 6:04:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If the Government & Armed Forces of say maybe Mexico invaded the Southern USA, it wouldn't be hard for Mexico Press to find some illegal alien to claim he is an "American" and is SO glad that Mexico has invaded to "liberate his oppressed people from under the boot of Evil White Americans & their Discrimination" too...

Besides - the Southwest USA was MEXICAN and the Gringos Stole It (by the Texians & then the US Army beating the Mexicans like a drum in combat) so it is only right that it be "returned" to the peaceful people of Mexico...  

BIGGER_HAMMER

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER

Every Ukrainian i met in US was pro Russian trash
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#21]
I was the co-founder and Director of our local T-PARTY  from 2009-2013. 650 members. May be 10 total actually did anything to help. Rest mostly cheer leaders who want some one else to do the work and make sacrifices. I know if that time ever comes here, I am on my own other than a handful of guys I trust. Everyone if tough until the bleeding and dying starts.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 10:05:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Being pro-ukraine, anti-invasion is seeking a diplomatic solution (i.e. agreeing to stop Eastward expansion of NATO).

As has already been said, Ukraine is indefensible from a conventional invasion.  

I see a lot of Pro-Establishment types in this thread that want a lot of unnecessary death and destruction of Ukraine.  

The type that are responding hook, line, and sinker to Jen Psaki's establishment line and Biden's Wag the Dog.  

You can try to dress that pig up with lipstick, but at the end of the day Ukraine is lost, lots of people are needlessly dead. The Establishment's Cold War 2.0 is well underway, and Perpetual Tyranny in America is at hand:

Perpetual Tyranny: Endless Wars Are the Enemy of Freedom

Again, if you want to help Ukraine, sign a deal.  If you want to actually hurt Putin, reduce the price of oil & gas.  At under $20/barrel Russia's economy and large scale war-making ability would implode.  No fighting necessary.

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 10:47:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Being pro-ukraine, anti-invasion is seeking a diplomatic solution (i.e. agreeing to stop Eastward expansion of NATO).

I see a lot of Pro-Establishment types in this thread that want a lot of unnecessary death and destruction of Ukraine.  

The type that are responding hook, line, and sinker to Jen Psaki's establishment line and Biden's Wag the Dog.  

You can try to dress that pig up with lipstick, but at the end of the day Ukraine is lost, lots of people are needlessly dead. The Establishment's Cold War 2.0 is well underway, and Perpetual Tyranny in America is at hand:

Again, if you want to help Ukraine, sign a deal.  If you want to actually hurt Putin, reduce the price of oil & gas.  At under $20/barrel Russia's economy and large scale war-making ability would implode.  No fighting necessary.

View Quote

Or Ukraine is a sovereign nation that has the right to decide what treaties it does and doesn't sign, and Russia can go fuck its self.

Don't want a military alliance arrayed against you on your borders? Maybe tell your president to stop invading the countries on your borders.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:05:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:11:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It's amazing that anyone could be that stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It's amazing that anyone could be that stupid.

"There isn't a situation that Joe Biden can go into and not fuck up." -Obama
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:22:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Or Ukraine is a sovereign nation that has the right to decide what treaties it does and doesn't sign, and Russia can go fuck its self.

Don't want a military alliance arrayed against you on your borders? Maybe tell your president to stop invading the countries on your borders.
View Quote

Yep.  Anything else is BS.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Another thread thinks the Russian Army has failed because Ukraine wasn’t  100% conquered by the end of the second day.

I think, based on limited info, that the Ukrainians are putting up a strong defense and the Russian military is showing some operational capability.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Title should be changed to:

Ukrainians putting up a heck of a fight.

It’s because GD is full of self proclaimed military experts - most of which have never served a second in uniform.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

AWESOME!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:32:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Should a Carribean, Central or South American nation decide to join a future Chinese led military alliance and host large numbers of Chinese combat equipment/troops I bet your tune changes real quick.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:35:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

"There isn't a situation that Joe Biden can go into and not fuck up." -Obama
View Quote

Did Obama actually say that?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:38:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:45:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:54:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

NATO is ZERO threat to Russia as it is a defensive organization that is largely toothless and dominated by pussy European nations that are happy to rollover and show their belly to Putin. The Eastern European nations that were formerly part of the Soviet Union, and to an extent Great Britain, are the only members worth a shit in terms of a backbone. Considering NATO has to agree as a body to act, it will never stand up to Russia unless Russia is the aggressor. Russia doesn’t fear Ukraine in NATO as a threat to its security, they fear Ukraine as a NATO member because they can’t push them around and install a puppet in such a case.

NATO membership wasn’t going to happen and everybody knows it. It was simply a pretense and you know it.
View Quote

The world is going to have serious food shortages next year.  Ukraine is the bread basket of Europe and Russia the largest fertilizer exporter.  This could be merely a decision to secure food for Russia.

You also have the water shortages in Crimea due to Ukraine damming up the canals that supply it with water.  Russia had to truck in water constantly or pull out of the bases the harbor the Black Sea fleet which in turn greatly hampered their ability to operate in the Mediterranean.  

With the loss of the dry dock in the arctic damaging their only carrier Russia no longer has the capability to construct large warships.  It’s not a coincidence that every modern surface combatant is the size of a large corvette.  Many of the older large surface combatants were built in USSR controlled Ukrainian ports.

Russia also lost the factories in Ukraine that supplied a significant amount of engines for war planes, and tanks and this is a reason why Russia is struggling to supply reliable units in adequate numbers.

The gas pipe lines across Ukraine are basically an after thought.  For Russia to have any chance of getting left behind by other global powers it must have Ukraine.  I see this more a desperation move that was permitted by a weak president.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:55:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Completely different.

If the United States had a “Putin” as a leader, and a history of invading ALL of its neighbors, I would be fine with that.  It would be understandable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Should a Carribean, Central or South American nation decide to join a future Chinese led military alliance and host large numbers of Chinese combat equipment/troops I bet your tune changes real quick.

Completely different.

If the United States had a “Putin” as a leader, and a history of invading ALL of its neighbors, I would be fine with that.  It would be understandable.

You should generate a list of all the countries the US has invaded.  You might need more excel rows than you think.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:56:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Completely different.

View Quote

Not really that different.

The reason this is not wrapped up yet is because the Russians are avoiding mass civilian casualties and being forced to rebuild an already existing infrastructure.

Ukraine is a sovereign nation, and should stay like that. But i really have hard time sympathizing a corrupt nation who played an important role during Trump administration; colluding with crime families here in US. They should determine their faith themselves…
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:57:07 AM EDT
[#36]

According to this

link

I think those are Ukrainian losses. Down towards the very bottom. 1L22 'Parol'.

I could be wrong, you can do further research if you are interested.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 11:59:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

That Putin placed his nuclear forces on high alert should tell you everything you need to know.

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:00:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:04:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would expect the US to lobby, diplomatically, to the greatest extent possible against it. But there is a hard line between diplomacy and military action.

That's the difference. The west recognizes the difference between diplomatic and economic maneuvering and direct military action.

People keep talking about how the west has been provoking Russia and China over Ukraine and Taiwan. Yet neither is actually joining NATO, neither is hosting US military personnel and there's never been any real plans to do so. The US tiptoes around the issues, diplomatically and economicly to maintain a status quo that keeps those nations free, the world economy working and doesn't provoke war between nuclear powers. Now Russia, and probably China in the near future have decided to go and fuck that up. It's just greed.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:06:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

The BMP or ML-TB looking tracked vehicle that drove over a passenger car was right after a truck was ambushed and you see 2 people killed. That may have been a friendly fire incident.

Another of a couple in a car where a helicopter flies over them and fires rockets just over the hill. When they get there there are several burning vehicles. Allegedly a BUK (air defense) was hit but I can't ID it as they are burning too much.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:16:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
It the spirit of this thread title and defeatism.

Near impossible battle is going on for the Ukraininans -> Sure but I'm donating some of my personally owned stuff like bulletproof vests, binos, scopes and any spare ninja stuff I have lying around to some Ukrianians living here and are leaving tonight.      

I hope the resistance is able to kill the Russian occupiers and any installed puppets in the comming years.  

Seems some old hags and geezers can be more motivated than the Putin cockgobbeling brigade of Arfcom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdZ5KuNuUjs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxFUURKDgQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0P1iy7N-as  

https://funker530.com/video/ukrainiantroops-knock-out-russian-tigr-m-convoy-in-kharkiv/
View Quote

I understand that instead of a simple treaty that you are personally working to turn Ukraine into a bloodbath.

CIA lead insurgency in the cities is in the works.  Which intelligence service are you with again?

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:16:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The reason this is not wrapped up yet is because the Russians are avoiding mass civilian casualties and being forced to rebuild an already existing infrastructure.

Ukraine is a sovereign nation, and should stay like that. But i really have hard time sympathizing a corrupt nation who played an important role during Trump administration; colluding with crime families here in US. They should determine their faith themselves…
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Completely different.

Anytime you get a chance to bleed Russia you should take it
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:31:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:32:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I understand that instead of a simple treaty that you are personally working to turn Ukraine into a bloodbath.

CIA lead insurgency in the cities is in the works.  Which intelligence service are you with again?

View Quote

Wait, Russia invades and somehow it's any one elses fault there's a blood bath? What did you expect, Ukrainians would just shrug and give up? They've been telling the world exactly what they were going to do for weeks; stand and fight.

If your boss didn't want a blood bath he shouldn't have rolled his 1980s armor into a country full of pissed off javelin and nlaw teams.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:37:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:38:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

That doesn't clear anything up. How does Venezuela tie into this? Or is Russia the most corrupt, lying, thieving country? So is Ukraine going to overthrow Russia?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:54:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking A my man!
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:57:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When has NATO ever invaded another country?
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top