BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 29
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:02:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is one of the things that puzzles me. I've heard a number of interviews from fleeing residents that they were "caught off guard" or surprised by the attack.

Learning to operate a firearm on game day?!

We closed our embassies and told Americans to GTFO.

Did they really think the 140K soldiers surrounding them were there for drills or to prevent Ukraine aggression?

If Russia just wanted the 2 separatist provinces in the East, why surround a big country.

There was intel that whole blood (short shelf life) was brought to the front. All kinds of signs it was about to be go time.

Simply denial? Or did they really think diplomacy would sort it out. I'm not knocking them, for I haven't been in their shoes. Just trying to understand the mindset.
View Quote

GD said this was all a bluff, a distraction from Biden and that nothing would happen.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:03:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Normalcy bias is strong. Nobody wants to believe they are about to invaded by a massively larger neighboring country.

Seems like the Ukrainians are fighting quite hard and grinding the Russian advance down considering they lost air superiority on day one, which was inevitable.

FVP

Fuck Vladimir Putin

FPA

Fuck Putin Apologists
View Quote

This is no wolf attacking sheep.  Both sides are corrupt to the core.  Not saying this fast justifies the invasion, but don't think Ukraine is little miss muffet.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:07:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This is one of the things that puzzles me. I've heard a number of interviews from fleeing residents that they were "caught off guard" or surprised by the attack.

Did they really think the 140K soldiers surrounding them were there for drills or to prevent Ukraine aggression?

If Russia just wanted the 2 separatist provinces in the East, why surround a big country.

There was intel that whole blood (short shelf life) was brought to the front. All kinds of signs it was about to be go time.

Simply denial? Or did they really think diplomacy would sort it out. I'm not knocking them, for I haven't been in their shoes. Just trying to understand the mindset.
View Quote

The world over, to most people the things that are happening are "elsewhere and therefore not my problem" until it's literally rolling down their street or breaking down their front door.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:08:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Its the same everywhere.  Oligarchs are afraid to arm & train the people as it results in democracy: Arms and the Greeks
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:16:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Putin is gonna get some new toys: NATO Countries To Provide Weapons, Air Defense Systems To Ukraine

I'm sure that Ukrainians under-fire from the Russian onslaught will have no trouble learning those new Air Defense Systems in a little "on the job" training...

Of course the TASS deniers here think that Ukraine doesn't even need NEW air defense systems because all those Russian strikes on Ukrainian Air Defense never actually happened!    

Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:18:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not unusual, most countries look to others for protection.  Makes you proud to be an American.  Could you imagine another country trying to roll through?  Everyone would be fighting like hell.  Unless the invading force were Mexican.
View Quote

Most Americans wouldn’t fight. They would comply. What are the current vaccination numbers? The vaccine taught us a lot about our fellow countrymen.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:21:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This is no wolf attacking sheep.  Both sides are corrupt to the core.  Not saying this fast justifies the invasion, but don't think Ukraine is little miss muffet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Normalcy bias is strong. Nobody wants to believe they are about to invaded by a massively larger neighboring country.

Seems like the Ukrainians are fighting quite hard and grinding the Russian advance down considering they lost air superiority on day one, which was inevitable.

FVP

Fuck Vladimir Putin

FPA

Fuck Putin Apologists

#WHATABOUTISM

Who fucking cares? Like you said, NO JUSTIFICAITON HERE to launch a full invasion of a Democracy. It really is a wolf attacking sheep. Corruption in either government doesn't change that.

FVP

Fuck Vladimir Putin

FPA

Fuck Putin Apologists
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:25:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

#WHATABOUTISM

Who fucking cares? Like you said, NO JUSTIFICAITON HERE to launch a full invasion of a Democracy. It really is a wolf attacking sheep. Corruption in either government doesn't change that.

FVP

Fuck Vladimir Putin

FPA

Fuck Putin Apologists
View Quote

The TV has trained you well.

I think a more nuanced approach would lead you much closer to reality.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:27:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Putin is gonna get some new toys: NATO Countries To Provide Weapons, Air Defense Systems To Ukraine

I'm sure that Ukrainians under-fire from the Russian onslaught will have no trouble learning those new Air Defense Systems in a little "on the job" training...

Of course the TASS deniers here think that Ukraine doesn't even need NEW air defense systems because all those Russian strikes on Ukrainian Air Defense never actually happened!    

View Quote

Zerohedge...  LOL

You do know that they've already supplied "air defense systems" to Ukraine, right?  They're called Stingers.

Oh, and it's not "NATO."  It's NATO countries, like the same ones that have been providing arms.

Did you even read your own Russian made article?  

Damn, son...
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:34:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I pity the fool who want to pick a side in this conflict.  

To the westerners and Ukraine.  Have you never heard of Korean War?  Why PRC intervened?  Dictator Mao and Premier Zhou announced to the world and via 3rd party intermediary that they would not tolerate a western nation bordering them.  Yet the warnings were ignored.  A million PLA troops turned the tide of war.  Putin sent out the same message.  Even more clearly, the prior beat down of Ukraine and Georgia in early 2000's was not enough warning?  They can't be that stupid to not know how Putin would react if they proceed to go the NATO route.  Unless the move is intentional to provoke an response?  Which I doubt.

Ukraine, a whore with raging STD infection wants to be the main squeeze of the EU and under the protection of the NATO gang.  The US, who has a hard on for Russia, put Ukraine on payroll so she can smuggle drugs for him on the side.  With a USFA ZiP .22 given to her by her new pimp for her "protection", she felt secure.  And proceed to ignore repeated demands/warnings from her former pimp, Russia.  Until Russia brought his cousin Belarus along to enforce a pimp's right to his property.  Ukraine's cry for her new daddy fell on deaf ears.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:38:27 PM EDT
[#11]
America was lost and there was no war, only voter fraud.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:45:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

To the westerners and Ukraine.  Have you never heard of Korean War?  Why PRC intervened?  Dictator Mao and Premier Zhou announced to the world and via 3rd party intermediary that they would not tolerate a western nation bordering them.  Yet the warnings were ignored.  A million PLA troops turned the tide of war.  Putin sent out the same message.  Even more clearly, the prior beat down of Ukraine and Georgia in early 2000's was not enough warning?  They can't be that stupid to not know how Putin would react if they proceed to go the NATO route.  Unless the move is intentional to provoke an response?  Which I doubt.

Ukraine, a whore with raging STD infection wants to be the main squeeze of the EU and under the protection of the NATO gang.  The US, who has a hard on for Russia, put Ukraine on payroll so she can smuggle drugs for him on the side.  With a USFA ZiP .22 given to her by her new pimp for her "protection", she felt secure.  And proceed to ignore repeated demands/warnings from her former pimp, Russia.  Until Russia brought his cousin Belarus along to enforce a pimp's right to his property.  Ukraine's cry for her new daddy fell on deaf ears.
View Quote

Russian troll accounts, activate!
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:49:17 PM EDT
[#13]
If you want to hurt Putin, the best thing you can do is dramatically reduce Western dependence on natural gas and oil.

Russia's economy is based on selling oil & natural gas.  

On that front Biden and the Dems have only helped fund Putin:

Joe Biden and Democrats Manage to Nearly Double Oil Prices in ONE YEAR – Oil Prices Threaten to Pass $100 per Barrel

And these oil shocks devastate the American economy.

Promoting modern nuclear and fusion power development helps America, helps Europe, helps the environment and economy, and defunds Russian and the Middle East.

An obvious solution to the problem at hand, but I'm sure Brandon will continue f*cking that up too.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#14]
This writes and smells like a Russian bot ??

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:55:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If you want to hurt Putin, the best thing you can do is dramatically reduce Western dependence on natural gas and oil.

Joe Biden and Democrats Manage to Nearly Double Oil Prices in ONE YEAR  Oil Prices Threaten to Pass $100 per Barrel

Promoting modern nuclear and fusion power development helps America, helps Europe, helps the environment and economy, and defunds Russian and the Middle East.

An obvious solution to the problem at hand, but I'm sure Brandon will continue f*cking that up too.
View Quote
How dare you to put forth the same plan Trump implemented to re-gain our energy independence.  Remember you have been labeled a Russian troll.  Thus you better act like one.  Oh wait, Trump was labelled a Russian asset.  So maybe you are following the script.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:57:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This writes and smells like a Russian bot  

View Quote
Instead of meet me head on and refute my points with facts, resort to name calling.  There is really only 3 degree of separation between you lots and antifa.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 5:00:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Zerohedge...  LOL

You do know that they've already supplied "air defense systems" to Ukraine, right?  They're called Stingers.

Oh, and it's not "NATO."  It's NATO countries, like the same ones that have been providing arms.

Damn, son...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zerohedge...  LOL

Damn, son...

At least we know you didn't even read my post!  I'm certain that shooting down jet fighters with Stingers is as easy as 1-2-3!  A guy on the GD told me so!

The US Army Stinger training course is 5-weeks, you certain Kiev is going hold out that long?
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 5:03:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
How dare you to put forth the same plan Trump implemented to re-gain our energy independence.  Remember you have been labeled a Russian troll.  Thus you better act like one.  Oh wait, Trump was labelled a Russian asset.  So maybe you are following the script.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Joe Biden and Democrats Manage to Nearly Double Oil Prices in ONE YEAR  Oil Prices Threaten to Pass $100 per Barrel

In clown world, being Pro-American and a Patriot makes you "a Russian asset".
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 5:15:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 5:24:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Most Americans wouldn’t fight. They would comply. What are the current vaccination numbers? The vaccine taught us a lot about our fellow countrymen.
View Quote

Yep. The vaccine mandate was an allegiance test all the way from politicians to the police down to the general population to see who will comply, and more importantly, who won't.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 5:33:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I wonder if the 13 Colonies had King George cock gargelers?

All I would say is god speed to them and hope they get some lucky hits in, if not sumggle a Stinger into Russia and take some pot shots.

Russia invaded a country they had a treaty with not to but you don't seem very angry about that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if the 13 Colonies had King George cock gargelers?

All I would say is god speed to them and hope they get some lucky hits in, if not sumggle a Stinger into Russia and take some pot shots.

Russia invaded a country they had a treaty with not to but you don't seem very angry about that.

You forgetting Brandon's track record?

Anyway the RAND analysis already posted found that giving the Ukraine air defense weapons wasn't going to change the outcome.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 5:41:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Seeing a shit ton of fighting age males boarding trains and buses to unass the area. I guessing the same would happen in America if the time came.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 5:45:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

They are doing their part for Putin!!!

I pray for the Ukrainians & hope Russia runs out of body bags as long as a single Russian Solider remains inside Ukraine.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 6:19:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I am against the invasion.

I have a feeling that your boy, Brandon, and his "top military advisors" Lloyd Austin and GEN Milley would loose the whole of Europe and end up in a nuclear conflict if given half a chance.  This clusterfuck is their doing.

There would have been no invasion if Brandon had agreed in writing to no further expansion of NATO Eastward.  

It's clear that the military option Brandon and his top advisors wanted is a total failure... just like their 300,000 man "army" in Afghanistan.

Now that that failure is obvious... its also obvious that nuclear weapons are the only thing actually stopping Putin from rolling over ALL of Europe.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
“I think it is the beginning of a new cold war,” said Mr. Kennan from his Princeton home. ”I think the Russians will gradually react quite adversely and it will affect their policies. I think it is a tragic mistake. There was no reason for this whatsoever. No one was threatening anybody else. This expansion would make the Founding Fathers of this country turn over in their graves. We have signed up to protect a whole series of countries, even though we have neither the resources nor the intention to do so in any serious way. [NATO expansion] was simply a light-hearted action by a Senate that has no real interest in foreign affairs.”

“What bothers me is how superficial and ill informed the whole Senate debate was,” added Mr. Kennan, who was present at the creation of NATO and whose anonymous 1947 article in the journal Foreign Affairs, signed ”X,” defined America’s cold-war containment policy for 40 years. ”I was particularly bothered by the references to Russia as a country dying to attack Western Europe. Don’t people understand? Our differences in the cold war were with the Soviet Communist regime. And now we are turning our backs on the very people who mounted the greatest bloodless revolution in history to remove that Soviet regime.

“And Russia’s democracy is as far advanced, if not farther, as any of these countries we’ve just signed up to defend from Russia,” said Mr. Kennan, who joined the State Department in 1926 and was U.S. Ambassador to Moscow in 1952. “It shows so little understanding of Russian history and Soviet history. Of course there is going to be a bad reaction from Russia, and then [the NATO expanders] will say that we always told you that is how the Russians are – but this is just wrong.”

George F. Kennan, former ambassador to Russia (1998) after NATO expanded Eastward

I have a feeling that your boy, Putin, is going to end up taking it in the pooper over this fuckup.  There is little to no win here for him.  

All of this for what, some farmland?  Maybe some ore?

He's fucked himself with this mess.  He'll be stuck in Ukraine spending money and lives, or he won't hold the country long enough for any of this to be worth it.

Long term outlook not so good...

I have a feeling that your boy, Brandon, and his "top military advisors" Lloyd Austin and GEN Milley would loose the whole of Europe and end up in a nuclear conflict if given half a chance.  This clusterfuck is their doing.

There would have been no invasion if Brandon had agreed in writing to no further expansion of NATO Eastward.  

It's clear that the military option Brandon and his top advisors wanted is a total failure... just like their 300,000 man "army" in Afghanistan.

Now that that failure is obvious... its also obvious that nuclear weapons are the only thing actually stopping Putin from rolling over ALL of Europe.  

Lmao… that was a pretense. If not that, Putin would have found another… maybe Nazism?
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 6:22:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's amazing that anyone could be that stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It's amazing that anyone could be that stupid.

He’s trying to both earn the approval of mommy and daddy while playing them off one another. But mommy and daddy realizeJoey is a windowlicker and paste eater.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 6:38:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Lmao… that was a pretense. If not that, Putin would have found another… maybe Nazism?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
“I think it is the beginning of a new cold war,” said Mr. Kennan from his Princeton home. ”I think the Russians will gradually react quite adversely and it will affect their policies. I think it is a tragic mistake. There was no reason for this whatsoever. No one was threatening anybody else. This expansion would make the Founding Fathers of this country turn over in their graves. We have signed up to protect a whole series of countries, even though we have neither the resources nor the intention to do so in any serious way. [NATO expansion] was simply a light-hearted action by a Senate that has no real interest in foreign affairs.”

“What bothers me is how superficial and ill informed the whole Senate debate was,” added Mr. Kennan, who was present at the creation of NATO and whose anonymous 1947 article in the journal Foreign Affairs, signed ”X,” defined America’s cold-war containment policy for 40 years. ”I was particularly bothered by the references to Russia as a country dying to attack Western Europe. Don’t people understand? Our differences in the cold war were with the Soviet Communist regime. And now we are turning our backs on the very people who mounted the greatest bloodless revolution in history to remove that Soviet regime.

“And Russia’s democracy is as far advanced, if not farther, as any of these countries we’ve just signed up to defend from Russia,” said Mr. Kennan, who joined the State Department in 1926 and was U.S. Ambassador to Moscow in 1952. “It shows so little understanding of Russian history and Soviet history. Of course there is going to be a bad reaction from Russia, and then [the NATO expanders] will say that we always told you that is how the Russians are – but this is just wrong.”

George F. Kennan, former ambassador to Russia (1998) after NATO expanded Eastward

I have a feeling that your boy, Putin, is going to end up taking it in the pooper over this fuckup.  There is little to no win here for him.  

He's fucked himself with this mess.  He'll be stuck in Ukraine spending money and lives, or he won't hold the country long enough for any of this to be worth it.

So in your expert opinion, taking the hypothetical situation that the Warsaw Pact was arming Mexico and openly planning to incorporate Mexico into the Warsaw Pact, after already adding and occupying most of Central America and the Caribbean, would that influence American's decision to take military action?  Or would you recommend just sitting by and letting the Warsaw Pact move up next to our porous border?

Which border is more important to America?  Mexico or Ukraine?  

Texas deployed 10,000 to the Mexico Border and Brandon has 100,000 American Soldiers in Europe   F*ck that *sshole!

Link Posted: 2/25/2022 6:56:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

So in your expert opinion, taking the hypothetical situation that the Warsaw Pact was arming Mexico and openly planning to incorporate Mexico into the Warsaw Pact, after already adding and occupying most of Central America and the Caribbean, would that influence American's decision to take military action?  Or would you recommend just sitting by and letting the Warsaw Pact move up next to our porous border?

Texas deployed 10,000 to the Mexico Border and Brandon has 100,000 American Soldiers in Europe   F*ck that *sshole!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NATO is ZERO threat to Russia as it is a defensive organization that is largely toothless and dominated by pussy European nations that are happy to rollover and show their belly to Putin. The Eastern European nations that were formerly part of the Soviet Union, and to an extent Great Britain, are the only members worth a shit in terms of a backbone. Considering NATO has to agree as a body to act, it will never stand up to Russia unless Russia is the aggressor. Russia doesn’t fear Ukraine in NATO as a threat to its security, they fear Ukraine as a NATO member because they can’t push them around and install a puppet in such a case.

NATO membership wasn’t going to happen and everybody knows it. It was simply a pretense and you know it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 7:18:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Dunno about bot, But this place is absolutely Full of Russian shills these days.      Some are no doubt paid, but most do it for free out of cowardice, hatred, or some other personality disorder.  

Or, simply because they swallowed the propaganda, hook line and sinker.  

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/25/2022 7:55:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Can we agree OP has no idea what he is talking about?

Mike
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 7:59:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I’m “famous” in GD for being pro-America, extremely conservative, and anti-Russia.

You are not.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The guy writes editorials for Russian State media.
Either he gets paid, or he does it for free.
Why do YOU think he writes editorials for Russian State media?  True believer?

You're famous in GD for your pro-Beltway views. Are you a true believer in the uniparty regime or are you remunerated? After all, domestic propaganda is legal again...

I’m “famous” in GD for being pro-America, extremely conservative, and anti-Russia.

You are not.

Red Dawn was released one month before I went to Parris Island. I worked at a local
movie theater. Lost track of how many times I sat through it.
I treated it as a training film...

Tass ????

Link Posted: 2/25/2022 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#32]
I would hope that they are putting their energies towards killing the invader, and not towards TikTok videos for your entertainment.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 8:14:18 PM EDT
[#33]
This soldier went all, "Fuck it.......they ain't crossing this bridge.

Video: Hero Ukrainian soldier sacrifices himself to blow up bridge and stop advancing Russian troops

Link Posted: 2/25/2022 8:51:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Correction: There are too many trash-talking, armchair commandos. If or when it comes time to get in the trench, the last people we need are the trash talkers. We need men and women willing to put it all on the line. Don't care about race, faith, sex, socio-economic background, prior service, or even if you got the jabs or not. Don't expect money, land, or other entitlements. Will you fight for freedom? Like the Minutemen of old, can you put all you hold dear on the line for freedom? If nothing else can you at least sacrifice whatever is needed for the guy in the trench in your place? It takes all kinds of sacrifice to keep our freedom. Trash talkers and hand wringing backstabbing doubters we don't need.
View Quote

@chisum

Should you ever find yourself in SE WI, first round’s on me.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 1:10:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This soldier went all, "Fuck it.......they ain't crossing this bridge.

Video: Hero Ukrainian soldier sacrifices himself to blow up bridge and stop advancing Russian troops

View Quote

May you know no pain in Valhalla brave warrior.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 1:17:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

#WHATABOUTISM

FVP

Fuck Vladimir Putin

FPA

Fuck Putin Apologists
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FVP

Fuck Vladimir Putin

FPA

Fuck Putin Apologists

#WHATABOUTISM

FVP

Fuck Vladimir Putin

FPA

Fuck Putin Apologists

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 3:41:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Putin also claimed that Ukrainians were using Chernobyl for creating an atomic bomb, That the Ukrainian Government (Free Elected) were all really Nazi's (since they wanted to Join NATO & E.U. (as is there right under the Budapest Treaty when Ukraine gave up their nukes) rather than contue to be bullied under the Soviet oops "Russian" Federation rule of Czar "Supreme Leader for Life" Putin like Belarus & Kazakstan.

The Russians huge & bald faced lies make "Baghdad Bob" or even Jen Psaki actually look surprisingly 'honest' in comparison ...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 5:29:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your Zaddy Putin awaits you

GTFO with this Russian Propaganda
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 6:14:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Seems like Ukraine has been kicking a lot of commie ass the past three days. The Russian army is clearly undertrained, under supplied and poorly led.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 6:30:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Not unusual, most countries look to others for protection.  Makes you proud to be an American.  Could you imagine another country trying to roll through?  Everyone would be fighting like hell.  Unless the invading force were Mexican.
View Quote

Putting up more of a fight than this country. We are full of leftist epoch's who would turn in their guns at the drop of a hat. The plandemic proved it true.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 6:33:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 6:36:31 AM EDT
[#42]
wow this thread is full of folks who love to coddle putins sack... what a disgrace you all are.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 7:00:17 AM EDT
[#43]
FFS - suprised at he number of  commie cucks rooting for Putin while  Ukraine is experiencing Red Dawn. Pathetic..
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 7:48:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
FFS - suprised at he number of  commie cucks rooting for Putin while  Ukraine is experiencing Red Dawn. Pathetic..
View Quote

This has put a lot of (low-intelligence) people in a difficult spot. Biden said Putin was going to invade Ukraine and that it would be a bad thing if he did. To a lot of GD, the fact that Biden said it meant two things: Russia wasn't really going to invade, and even if they did it must be a good thing.  

So now they're wrestling with the reality that Russia DID invade, which made Biden's prediction about that part correct. (And blows up the theory that it was all just a fake crisis to distract from Canada and trucks and the c-word). But Biden also said an invasion would be bad, so they're grasping at anything that reinforces the idea that Ukraine deserved it, because that could still make Biden wrong.

Being so blinded by hate for one enemy that you can't honestly evaluate the actions of another is a major weakness, which we seem to have a lot of right now.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 7:58:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 8:32:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

@chisum

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correction: There are too many trash-talking, armchair commandos. If or when it comes time to get in the trench, the last people we need are the trash talkers. We need men and women willing to put it all on the line. Don't care about race, faith, sex, socio-economic background, prior service, or even if you got the jabs or not. Don't expect money, land, or other entitlements. Will you fight for freedom? Like the Minutemen of old, can you put all you hold dear on the line for freedom? If nothing else can you at least sacrifice whatever is needed for the guy in the trench in your place? It takes all kinds of sacrifice to keep our freedom. Trash talkers and hand wringing backstabbing doubters we don't need.

@chisum

Our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 8:44:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Thank you and QFT.

What ever you guys think of old Brandon, and  he is possibly the worst person to have in charge at this moment aside from Zombie Neville Chaimberlain, this is bigger issue than US party line politics.

There is no justfication for a Russian invasion besides Putin being an evil shitbag and senseing weakness. I expected 1 or 2 Primorskis to visit the site but didn't expect so many useful idiots.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This has put a lot of (low-intelligence) people in a difficult spot. Biden said Putin was going to invade Ukraine and that it would be a bad thing if he did. To a lot of GD, the fact that Biden said it meant two things: Russia wasn't really going to invade, and even if they did it must be a good thing.  

So now they're wrestling with the reality that Russia DID invade, which made Biden's prediction about that part correct. (And blows up the theory that it was all just a fake crisis to distract from Canada and trucks and the c-word). But Biden also said an invasion would be bad, so they're grasping at anything that reinforces the idea that Ukraine deserved it, because that could still make Biden wrong.

Being so blinded by hate for one enemy that you can't honestly evaluate the actions of another is a major weakness, which we seem to have a lot of right now.

Thank you and QFT.

What ever you guys think of old Brandon, and  he is possibly the worst person to have in charge at this moment aside from Zombie Neville Chaimberlain, this is bigger issue than US party line politics.

There is no justfication for a Russian invasion besides Putin being an evil shitbag and senseing weakness. I expected 1 or 2 Primorskis to visit the site but didn't expect so many useful idiots.    

I have been saying it for years and this is it just coming to the open: Russian IW has been working the right wing hard and effectively. I have tried in total vain to explain that Russia did not want Hillary or Trump,Russia wants a weak America and will use everything possible to exploit it.
 Look at the thread on here about which country will be a better place to live in 10 years and the complete imbeciles that believe Russia just has a few minor problems but would love white,Christian them. These blithering idiots don’t care that their dear Russians are killing white,Christian Ukrainians they are so blinded by ignorance.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 8:49:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wow it's daytime here now and Ukriane stil seems in the game.

Dutch.gov  was able to deliver 200 stingers this morning

Fuck Russian propaganda trolls, grifters and deafeatists. Yes Ukraine has an alomost impossible task but they are not going down like some of the beta cucks on this site.

View Quote

Very surprised to see they are holding out. Hope and pray they can but I wonder if it make Pootin go for bigger bombs?
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 8:52:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 8:58:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are not even trying to hide.  
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top