BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 6:40:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m sorry, Aero, are you seriously trying to tell us demand is DOWN?

I’m sorry, you can not lie like this. This is terrible. I have no choice now but to believe you have cancelled Christmas bonuses and gave out Starbucks gift cards instead.

Aero, stop lying. Anyone can go on your fucking website and see half the shit perpetually OOS. FFS aero.

Aero, do you think we’re democrats? You can’t just tell blatant bold faced lies and expect us to believe the opposite of what our eyes see. Ffs.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 11:35:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
In this thread it becomes very obvious those of you have never signed the front of a paycheck.
View Quote

Very well said.

Many employees need to put themselves in the owners shoes, my guess is they wouldn't like the stress that goes along with the job very much.

It's pretty easy to find a new job vs being completely ruined if your business completely fails.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 11:44:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We just had a fucking debate at work about who gets a Christmas/end of year bonus.

New mgmt were all like, "What is the metric? What is their MBO? Where I used to work, we had a scale they were measured on ..."

Me and a few others were like, "Thats really cute, but, none of that was in the contract and none of this matters at this point as we can't afford to lose the people we got. Have a fucking heart Mr and Mrs Scrooge."

Some folks hav ZERO people skills when it comes to mgmt. They are robots and they are dead inside.

If you want to base it on a metric, do that the following year and set a guideline that they know what to expect.
Doing that at this point and springing it on them last second is pretty shitty.

I told the other managers to FOAD if they wanted to do that and leave my folks alone.
Take your shitty gubmint attitude and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I never required (or asked) any one who ever worked for me to be my drinking buddy or my best friend... it always happened naturally and we all knew where the line was drawn because the rules were laid out in advance.

It's really not that difficult to "manage", but being a leader requires a whole different set of skills. Not all managers are leaders, not all leaders "manage". Great managers are great leaders.

So a Christmas bonus is just that, a sense of good will and appreciation. Quarterly or annual bonuses often contain a metric based on a goal.

Those are two VERY different things.
View Quote

So, how much are they Getting?   You can’t just leave us hangin like that.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 11:57:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Seems like a very cogent and reasonable response from Aero, will continue to support them.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 12:09:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They didn’t give them “jam of the month club” or make a donation to the “human league”??
View Quote

What do you think a "Jam of the Month" club cost with inflation?

I'm going to guess that's a ~$200+ gift
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:19:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
your bonus is you keep your job
View Quote

Third prize is, you're fired.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:23:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Place I work at, before they were bought out by a corp, payroll mistakes were more due to incompetence with the 2 morons in our payroll dept. Then they started farming it out to some paroll company who on their own clusterfucks made our 2 now former payroll nitwits look like geniuses. The new company uses a place that WE have to use OUR phones to clock in and out along with other stuff. The new payroll company we uses app is a complete joke. Constantly crashes, requires updates damn near bi-weekly, tries to tell you when you punch in that you are not on the property when you are INSIDE THE BUILDING and my fav one, requires random password changes without any form of warning and usually does it BEFORE you go to punch in. Makes matters worse,you cant do a password update from your phone's app. You have to log in to their website from a browser then do it and spend up to 10 min doing that from their crappy website.
View Quote

I'm guessing you're employer uses paylocity too!!!!! It sucks!!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 7:58:36 AM EDT
[#8]
never ever hand out bonus's at christmas,unless its a "christmas" bonus.
we used to give out bi annual bonus's one was the second week off december,no matter how many times you told people it wasn't a christmas bonus they always expected their christmas bonus.
oh the horror when iy was changed to jan1
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 8:05:55 AM EDT
[#9]
My bonus this years is I am on call for the entire holiday weekend Call out pay, plus mass overtime regardless of how long one is on the clock.

The bad part is I cannot get soused. Which is okay too, saves me some money.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 8:19:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Updated the title to properly reflect the situation. Employee, likely former employee, has a history of lying on left wing subreddits about poor working conditions.

Aero employee claims Christmas bonuses were canceled and replaced with a $5 Starbucks gift card and (obviously) misprinted ornament:  Reddit Link

https://www.reddit.com/r/ar15/comments/zoaw86/aero_precision_has_record_profits_and_rewards_its/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Updated with Aero’s response:

“Just to comment and create some clarity here. We had a company catered lunch where the ornaments and gift cards were handed out. They weren’t meant to replace anything. They were just what you received if you attended the lunch. Bonuses are not a promised or contractually written agreement here at Aero Precision. They weren’t “canceled”. We try to do this every year, but they are not guaranteed and that has always been the case.

This year has been a challenging year to say the least. Costs are up over 20% (in some areas, over 70%) and demand is down 30%+. We recently moved our entire company to a new facility which was very expensive as well. There are efforts across the company to reduce costs and keep things sustainable, as there is little to no indication that the demand and economy in general are going to change any time soon.

Our priority is to keep our current employees employed with a regular paycheck they can count on. That’s what we are and will continue to be focused on. Keep in mind, this is also being written by someone who is an employee at Aero going through these same things. The company is doing its best to keep everyone happy and employed.”

Updated with follow up, appear employee was lying and has done this before:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ar15/comments/zqhq6q/epilogue_aeros_erroneous_antiwork_employee/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
View Quote

Maybe Aero Precision should SUE your AZZ for posting half facts from a know LIAR that were never vetted and from a BS source.   You posted this BS on a major gun forum with thousands of visits per day and they have several of their vendors advertising here.

Maybe the next time you run to Arfcom like Chicken Litte to post something that could cause financial problems and possibly their employees their jobs you would THINK about it before you post it.

Maybe you should write a check to Aero Precision to pay for all of their employee Christmas Bonuses before they send you some papers.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 8:22:20 AM EDT
[#11]
I hope Aero sues that asshole into financial oblivion.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 9:03:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Ev1L CoRpuRaShUnZ!!!!!!

LOL at low IQ ignorant commies
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 9:25:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Updated the title to properly reflect the situation. Employee, likely former employee, has a history of lying on left wing subreddits about poor working conditions.

Aero employee claims Christmas bonuses were canceled and replaced with a $5 Starbucks gift card and (obviously) misprinted ornament:  Reddit Link

https://www.reddit.com/r/ar15/comments/zoaw86/aero_precision_has_record_profits_and_rewards_its/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

“Just to comment and create some clarity here. We had a company catered lunch where the ornaments and gift cards were handed out. They weren’t meant to replace anything. They were just what you received if you attended the lunch. Bonuses are not a promised or contractually written agreement here at Aero Precision. They weren’t “canceled”. We try to do this every year, but they are not guaranteed and that has always been the case.

This year has been a challenging year to say the least. Costs are up over 20% (in some areas, over 70%) and demand is down 30%+. We recently moved our entire company to a new facility which was very expensive as well. There are efforts across the company to reduce costs and keep things sustainable, as there is little to no indication that the demand and economy in general are going to change any time soon.

Our priority is to keep our current employees employed with a regular paycheck they can count on. That’s what we are and will continue to be focused on. Keep in mind, this is also being written by someone who is an employee at Aero going through these same things. The company is doing its best to keep everyone happy and employed.”

https://www.reddit.com/r/ar15/comments/zqhq6q/epilogue_aeros_erroneous_antiwork_employee/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
View Quote

The costs are up so much they can’t justify a bonus, but can justify R&D on a bolt gun platform and pump that money into introducing a product into an already saturated market that it won’t compete in?
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 10:38:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The costs are up so much they can’t justify a bonus, but can justify R&D on a bolt gun platform and pump that money into introducing a product into an already saturated market that it won’t compete in?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The initial claims about bonuses at Aero was false. The ornament and gift card were a thank you to those attending a luncheon, not a bonus.

Try to keep up.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 2:44:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They didn’t give them “jam of the month club” or make a donation to the “human league”??

Do the cannabis infused jam @JLPettimoreIII
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 4:48:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Do the cannabis infused jam @JLPettimoreIII
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 5:08:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Aero  ought to announce that due to someone going on line and creating a stink, there will be no more bonuses going forward.

Bet the little asshole will soon be persuaded to find other employment from the rest of the co-workers.
Link Posted: 12/25/2022 9:36:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I hope Aero sues that asshole into financial oblivion.
View Quote
I hope Aero figures out who it was, does absolutely nothing to him, and posts the sales figures for November, December, January, and February on a bulletin board for everyone to see.
Link Posted: 12/25/2022 10:16:31 AM EDT
[#19]
So it was a lie? They did get bonuses?
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:08:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

@brian1 What information do you base that opinion on?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aero Precision is seriously mismanaged, with irrational management decisions

@brian1 What information do you base that opinion on?
personal experience in dealing with them
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 3:08:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well I have one cost cutting and team solidarity move I'd be doing before years end...

When decisions have to be made, the toxic PITA guy is the first to go.
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top