BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 21
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:12:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When I first saw the vids of cops stopping parents from going in I thought for sure that was after, or while the police were imminently preparing to go in.  I couldn’t imagine this was really what was happening.  As more and more info trickled out it became more clear this was going to be bad. Can you imagine if this video was released within a few days?  Some people saw it that quickly, some were there, they knew this is what went down.
View Quote

Same.

What’s come out since then borders on the unbelievable.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Faggot ass bunch of cocksucking coward bitches.  Fuck those pussy ass two faced fake motherfuckers.  At 11:21 they had everyone in the fucking world in that hallway, rifles, shields.  If this isn't proof positive that the government does not give two shits about you, your family or your interests then I don't know what is.

If any of those officers who hesitated ate their own guns I'd do nothing but laugh and say good riddance.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:13:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Worthless cowards. Completely worthless.

One tard wearing a helmet is casually standing around pumping hand sanitizer off the wall mounted unit.

I hope they know that they will have to live the rest of their lives knowing they could have done something more than nothing.
View Quote

Hopefully someone can gif that shit...
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:14:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Uvalde cops

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:17:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Seppuku was considered an honorable way to die, or at least a way to retain honor after failure, so maybe these cops do not deserve to leave their shame behind in this fashion.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#6]
" Granddad, can we see the movie where you and the other guys are being cowards again ? "
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Put the guys with the shields in the front and storm the fucking room!
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:23:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll have to skip this one.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:24:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Cowards.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I bet a months pay that 10 Arfcommers would have done 100 times better, then Ulvade LarpPD
View Quote

Yup.

9 of us would be dead but one would get through and git er done
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:29:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Cops enter, shooting starts and they go NOPE! 57 minutes later… Officer snuffy hey here is some hand sanitizer just beyond cover. Don’t want to get the Rona from all these dead kids better sanitize my hands.

I also love how they “Stack Up” middle of the damn hall (no cover) and move forward with the shield guys behind them. Yeah boys SWATs here y’all watch how the pros do it derp!

Clown show! “But we was trained professionals”. Go back and write tickets useless flat foot.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:29:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck them.  Drop those hinges on the door, get in there, and take the shooter down.  Standing static on that hallway for 45 minutes was dispicable.  I teach this training, and we have Level IV armor in our cars for a fucking reason.  They had shields and everything.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:31:41 PM EDT
[#13]
It is a shameful chapter in law enforcement history. It only takes 1 bad apple but in this case, there were so many...
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:32:46 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:32:57 PM EDT
[#15]
If you look carefully at the 33 minute mark, and at the 68 minute mark you can just barley see the cops wanting to make a move.

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:33:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Worthless.  Utterly fucking useless, despicable, pieces of diseased dog shit.

Good thing they kept those parents from trying to actually rescue their kids.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:35:35 PM EDT
[#17]
That is utterly disgusting cowardice.  What the fuck.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Dressed for Halloween.

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:37:33 PM EDT
[#19]
That thin blue line has a thick yellow underbelly
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:38:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

There are very few, if any, men in that video.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are some men on that video that will be ashamed for the rest of their days.

So will the press release a list of names of all the officers with armor and rifles who stood there and did nothing?

Or are all cops in the area going to be painted with the coward brush?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:39:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yeah. Not gonna watch that
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:40:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Every one of those clowns should have their badge taken. They are incapable of serving a community.

The politicians share the blame. For decades they make places/ people like this defenseless and only their henchmen are allowed to act.

Now they are talking about disarming us further. That's ok. This crew will protect you.

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:41:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So will the press release a list of names of all the officers with armor and rifles who stood there and did nothing?

View Quote

This is likely to be the outcome.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:42:26 PM EDT
[#24]
What’s up with the guy grabbing hand sanitizer moments before breach?

Priorities
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:43:03 PM EDT
[#25]

WTF??? Worried about his fukking hands while kids were being shot up
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:43:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Per Fox News:
Officers were on the scene before the gunman entered the school, as one officer had the suspect in his rifle sights and asked permission to shoot, but the supervisor either didn't hear the request or didn't respond in time, allowing the suspect to enter the school, according to a report released by the Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training Center. Officers on scene before gunman entered school
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:43:50 PM EDT
[#27]
To Protect and Serve

When seconds count, the police are only minutes 45 minutes away.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:47:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

WTF??? Worried about his fukking hands while kids were being shot up
View All Quotes

Good thing he had that ballistic helmet on, don't want to get any hand sanitizer splash in your hair if you press it to hard.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:47:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I bet a months pay that 10 Arfcommers would have done 100 times better, then Ulvade LarpPD
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LARPing.

I'd be curious to get the opinion of people who have actually been shot at.  I know we have plenty here who can talk about the psychology of what we are looking at there.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#30]
And the first police interview when two dozen babies are slaughtered

"I'd like to thank the brave men and women of law enforcement". Very first thing out of his fucking mouth with babies slaughtered. WTF has happened to our police?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:48:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
And the first police interview when two dozen babies are slaughtered

"I'd like to thank the brave men and women of law enforcement". Very first thing out of his fucking mouth with babies slaughtered. WTF has happened to our police?
View Quote

Is that true?  That makes me literally sick to my fucking stomach.  
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:49:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Shouldnt someone be in charge in a situation like this? What a goat rope. THey are  all running in circles bumping in to each other.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:52:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are some men on that video that will be ashamed for the rest of their days.

You're gonna have to be more specific about the ones you don't think acted cowardly. They all did as far as I can tell, including the ones lazily milling around outside.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:53:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:54:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Where’s Arredondo? Didn’t he claim to be in there, not on his radio because he wanted his hands free and ready to kill?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:54:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Has anyone in this thread tried ro c]defend these cowards yet?

“Well if you’re so brave then YOU go be a police officer.”

No. There were parents ready to storm the school to save children. Being a police officer has NOTHING to do with knowing when to ACT when you know so many children's lives were in danger.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:56:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Has anyone in this thread tried ro c]defend these cowards yet?

“Well if you’re so brave then YOU go be a police officer.”

No. There were parents ready to storm the school to save children. Being a police officer has NOTHING to do with knowing when to ACT when you know so many children's lives were in danger.
View Quote

Not yet. I’m waiting patiently.

Bracing for “it turned into a hostage situation”

Just hope I don’t hear the “locked door” defense again
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:58:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
They were at the door, took minimal fire, retreated back, and then waited 30 minutes? WOW.
View Quote
No, they waited 45+minutes
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 6:59:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It looks like statistically speaking, that’s the case.

How many cops showed up? And not one of them could be bothered to act? Instead actually preventing those that would act from doing so?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:00:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You're gonna have to be more specific about the ones you don't think acted cowardly. They all did as far as I can tell, including the ones lazily milling around outside.
View Quote

I think he means all uvalde area cops, including those not on the scene will be painted with this failure, as opposed to those actually present and responsible for it.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:04:57 PM EDT
[#41]
No need to watch the video.  We already knew these cowards stood there and did nothing.  I just can’t believe not one person there had the moral and ethical fortitude to sack up and push in.  If they were truly ordered to stand by, not one person had the balls to use the “better to ask for forgiveness than permission” attitude?  Just a sad state of affairs.  Like someone already said, most if not all will claim PTSD and get disability retirements.  I’d much rather see them all meet and drink some Jonestown flavor koolaid.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:05:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It looks like statistically speaking, that’s the case.

How many cops showed up? And not one of them could be bothered to act? Instead actually preventing those that would act from doing so?
View Quote

That is the danger from the "just following orders" crowd. We saw cities burn and them abandon their precinct leaving the entire community out in the wind.

Disgusting that the mentality has gotten accepted.

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:08:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Cops are civilians
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:08:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I think he means all uvalde area cops, including those not on the scene will be painted with this failure, as opposed to those actually present and responsible for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's little reason to assume the character of any Uvalde cops who weren't there is drastically different from the ones who were, except maybe to preemptively chill criticism of the cowards. What would they be - the one good apple in a bin of rotten ones?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:09:13 PM EDT
[#45]

It appears all of them wanted to rush in when the shooter was on the ground and had to be told to stay back. That's when they chose to rush in? Unfuckingbelievable.

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:09:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Fucking cowards everyone of them
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:10:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Yeah. Not gonna watch that
View Quote
This. Those poor kids/teachers.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:11:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Blood pressure.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:11:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Needs more speed and violence.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

There's little reason to assume the character of any Uvalde cops who weren't there is drastically different from the ones who were, except maybe to preemptively chill criticism of the cowards. What would they be - the one good apple in a bin of rotten ones?
View Quote

Exactly.  I actually just came back to add something to that effect.  Chances are that the local law enforcement culture is responsible to it's very core, and to the man.
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top