BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 21
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:13:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is that true?  That makes me literally sick to my fucking stomach.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And the first police interview when two dozen babies are slaughtered

"I'd like to thank the brave men and women of law enforcement". Very first thing out of his fucking mouth with babies slaughtered. WTF has happened to our police?

Is that true?  That makes me literally sick to my fucking stomach.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/Usedtobebrewer/status/1529650911135551489
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:14:47 PM EDT
[#2]
That video is worse than I could have imagined.  

Kids were left to fend for themselves against a homicidal pos and "trained" men jawboned in the hallway knowing absolutely w/o a single doubt what was happening in those classrooms...  Shocking proof of societal breakdown.

Hking
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:15:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'll have to skip this one.
View Quote
It's not good for the BP.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:17:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Lotta folks in that PD should press their dress uniform, walk out on the porch, and suck start their service pistol.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:18:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Let me guess: Close to 2 infantry squads of fully armed police officers standing in a hallway acting badass while a lone, 18 year old gunman executes unarmed, defenseless 10 year olds?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:20:19 PM EDT
[#6]
We need to adopt some leftist tactics and doxx every one of these mother fuckers . They should be shamed daily until they suck start a shotgun.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:20:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That video is worse than I could have imagined.  

Kids were left to fend for themselves against a homicidal pos and "trained" men jawboned in the hallway knowing absolutely w/o a single doubt what was happening in those classrooms...  Shocking proof of societal breakdown.

Hking
View Quote

Even more to the point is that the "hero's" lied , covered up and blocked anyone from knowing the truth. I expect promotions and commendations to follow.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:21:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
See that cop use the hand sanitizer while waiting?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Should we invite the cop defenders from the big thread?
View Quote

I know we have some low IQ members, but who is dumb enough to defend those cowards?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:23:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Let me guess: Close to 2 infantry squads of fully armed police officers standing in a hallway acting badass while a lone, 18 year old gunman executes unarmed, defenseless 10 year olds?
View Quote

That’s exactly what happened. And they had multiple ballistic shields.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Even more to the point is that the "hero's" lied , covered up and blocked anyone from knowing the truth. I expect promotions and commendations to follow.
View Quote

Agreed.  And a whole lotta trust and goodwill went up in smoke.

Hking
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeap and when you +5s step through the video with the right cursor key nothing happens except a bunch of folks swapping positions and then pulling the same 'I'm ready' crye commercial pose, to then loose interest and saunter away a few minutes later.

Then you have the guy that bumped his head and keeps showing/telling everyone about it, the guys checking their phones, the guy using the hand sanitizing gel pump, and the guy bracing his AR against a wall corner by holding the flash hider, with a couple of fingers in front of the muzzle.

I could pick 3 random non-fat guys from my old 3-gun days and done better.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:34:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I have no words. It’s hard to believe that’s real.
Not the killing, but that so many cops with armor, shields, rifles, shotguns, did nothing. For over and hour they did nothing.
Who’s the bigger monster, the killer or the cops.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:37:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Just imagine if ONE of those pussies wasn't a pussy and at least tried to fucking end this before it got bad. What a bunch of useless fucking cocksuckers.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:39:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have no words. It’s hard to believe that’s real.
Not the killing, but that so many cops with armor, shields, rifles, shotguns, did nothing. For over and hour they did nothing.
Who’s the bigger monster, the killer or the cops.
View Quote

And the politicians are using Uvalde as an excuse to hold millions of gun owning citizens across the country as responsible. Honk.

At least one officer even brought a boom box so the screams could be downed out.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:40:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Lotta folks in that PD should press their dress uniform, walk out on the porch, and suck start their service pistol.
View Quote

Careful I got an edit and an in thread warning for something similar. Something along the lines of anyone advocating harm to these officers blah blah blah
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:41:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Just imagine if ONE of those pussies wasn't a pussy and at least tried to fucking end this before it got bad. What a bunch of useless fucking cocksuckers.
View Quote

One did.  The rest disarmed and cuffed him.  He at least got to say goodbye to his wife on the phone.  
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:43:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Wasn’t it a mod who was on a call in the OG thread and said it was really bad, like worse then 19 kids and teachers getting killed…this only confirms that
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:44:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Who was the cop in the beginning who couldn't manage to put on his vest properly?
View Quote

Hard to say. He was running away so fast, the footage was blurry.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:45:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Well that was the biggest gaggle fuck of incompetent armed "men" I have ever seen..
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:46:05 PM EDT
[#22]
So has anyone seen Arredondo or the BORTAC trucker hat guy at any point in the full video ?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:46:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:48:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s exactly what happened. And they had multiple ballistic shields.
View Quote

While I'm fully aware of the good and bad within law enforcement, this incident has been soul crushing.  So many were perfectly fine with standing by while children were being slaughtered.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:49:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So has anyone seen Arredondo or the BORTAC trucker hat guy at any point in the full video ?
View Quote

Nope. I've been looking too. Must have only been one camera in the school. s/

Must have been at a different entrance where the officer was disarmed and cuffed trying to do something to save his wife.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:51:04 PM EDT
[#26]
What the fuck?!?!

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:51:18 PM EDT
[#27]
A lot of cops are bullies. Most bullies are physical cowards.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:54:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Video confirmation that not one man was present prior to border guy.
View Quote

I thought the border guys stood around a few minutes as well.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:56:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yup.

9 of us would be dead but one would get through and git er done
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I bet a months pay that 10 Arfcommers would have done 100 times better, then Ulvade LarpPD

Yup.

9 of us would be dead but one would get through and git er done
And that would be OK. I can think of worse ways to get to meet God.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:58:10 PM EDT
[#30]
"Rather than attacking the media, y'all should attack those cops."

Uvalde residents react after the mayor and a city council member called journalists "chickenshit" for releasing security camera footage from Robb Elementary.

The mayor of Uvalde says he can't comment on whether the police acted properly because "I haven't seen the video yet" and then proceeds to praise the courage of one of the officers based on ... what he saw in the video
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 7:58:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Fuck those cowardly twats
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:01:53 PM EDT
[#32]
It would be an Interesting exercise to go back to the original threads and call out all the leg humpers who said shit like “you wouldn’t have done any better”, “the kids were already dead”, “ they tried to get in and were locked out”, “they weren’t equipped to breach”.

Their were A LOT of those posters. Some really popular ones too.

Too bad ARF doesn’t like holding those types accountable.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

That might not be accurate ( BP crew) given the way this has played out. Credibility is severely lacking right now.

If they stopped one of their own co-workers from acting, Joe Blow BP Guy  showing up would have been different? If he did go balls to the wall, good for him.

Time will tell.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:02:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Disgusting. Those cops are as bad as the Beslan attackers.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:02:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Does anyone know what is happening in this scene ?

I found it ;

Cowardly Uvalde police RESTRAIN officer father whose daughter was one of 21 slaughtered in school massacre as cop uses hand sanitizer in front of him and 17 run away, leaked video reveals
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:02:56 PM EDT
[#36]
77 Minutes. All herded around like a bunch of sheep not doing fuck-all. Glad the video was kept out of these cowards' reach.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:03:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Video confirmation that not one man was present prior to border guy.

If I’m not mistaken the BORTAC guys showed up to clusterfuck. And were basically delayed a few minutes getting information and talking their way in to help out.

I could he very wrong on that but I thought I read that initially.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Nope.

What if that were your kids?

Not watching and I hope they take it down.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Not all cops are like that. [just that entire department plus the other departments that were on scene.]

But other cops are ok. Isolated incident.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:03:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
KVUE has blurred parts of the video out of sensitivity for the victims and their families.

As of Tuesday, July 12, state and local leaders have not released video from inside Robb Elementary School on the day an 18-year-old gunman freely entered the school and holed up in a classroom, where he killed 19 students and two teachers.

That video was obtained by Austin American-Statesman and KVUE Senior Reporter Tony Plohetski. Both media outlets have elected to release that footage Tuesday to provide transparency to the community, showing what happened as officials waited to enter that classroom.

Link to video
View Quote

Hero's

At least they got to go home safely
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:04:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Chris Dorner, Micah Johnson, & now this.

I’m convinced that a squad of guys who know what they’re doing & properly equipped could absolutely overwhelm & destroy local LEO.

Until meeting equal opposition, of course.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:04:41 PM EDT
[#42]

You have got to be shitting me!?! Wait, we have a POS killing kids in here but I need to sanitize my hands so I don’t catch COVID. Fucking asshole!
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:05:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Pussy fucking faggots.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:06:46 PM EDT
[#44]
God made hell for those cowardly officers.

may the rest of their lives be miserable

fuck each and every one of them
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:07:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Nope.

View Quote

It doesn't show dead kids.  The breech is the last thing on the video.

You should at least watch something before you demand it be censored.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:08:18 PM EDT
[#46]
The left is using this shooting as reason why we need more gun control/bans.  But it is actually 100% proof of why we need more guns.

The fucking police are not going to do DICK to help you.  All they do is show up AFTER and put yellow tape around the scene.

Every office should be fired at minimum, and charged in worse cases.  If you have a gun and body armor and are a few feet away from the BG that is killing children, but you decide to RUN away instead of fight it out, you are not fit for duty
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:08:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Nope.

View Quote

No, it should be running on every news channel.  Those cops should be forced to watch that footage on a loop, over and over again.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:13:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Horrible. They had enough officers on scene to go after the gunman right away. One officer makes sure to apply hand sanitizer to his hands.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:16:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I bet a months pay that 10 Arfcommers would have done 100 times better, then Ulvade LarpPD
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LARPing.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I bet a months pay that 10 Arfcommers would have done 100 times better, then Ulvade LarpPD

My old fat crippled ass could have done better than that. it would have taken me two, maybe three minutes to walk to the classroom with my walker and I'd still have beat these fucks through the door by over 74 minutes.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:16:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Are those 2 cops that approach his truck 60 seconds after he crashes?
View Quote

No, they were concerned citizens than ran to check on what they thought was a truck crash, and got shot at.
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top