BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 21
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:17:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I know we have some low IQ members, but who is dumb enough to defend those cowards?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Should we invite the cop defenders from the big thread?

I know we have some low IQ members, but who is dumb enough to defend those cowards?

I can think of one
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:17:56 PM EDT
[#2]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
See that cop use the hand sanitizer while waiting?

https://s8.gifyu.com/images/Uvalde.gif

What.  The.  Fuck.

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:17:59 PM EDT
[#3]
just watched the un-altered video (i.e. no talking heads).

Those two guy who ran up front then ran away when the shots started again:  I don't know what exactly the charges should be, but I'm certain what the penalty should be.  Spineless worms are hooked and used for bait.  Too good a fate for these two.

I shouldn't have watched.  I'm livid.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:19:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I wouldnt be sad if all of those PD in the hallway committed seppuku.

Worthless humans all of them.
View Quote

Absolutely. I hope they all kill themselves in shame. Today, I hope.

OR

If some of the parents families got together....
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:20:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Im not watching that… too depressing.

I heard it’s worse than we thought..

Anyone have a 2 line synopsis?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:23:27 PM EDT
[#6]
So, has anybody contrasted this with the bullshit narrative we were all fed over the first few days afterwards?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:24:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Does anyone know what is happening in this scene ?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXgSInfXoAEMOuc?format=jpg&name=small

I found it ;

Cowardly Uvalde police RESTRAIN officer father whose daughter was one of 21 slaughtered in school massacre as cop uses hand sanitizer in front of him and 17 run away, leaked video reveals
View Quote

I think this was AFTER they had taken out shooter. Probably didn't want him to see his daughter's body. I don't think they were keeping him from engaging not that the wouldn't have. Just pointing out timeline.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:24:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm surprised they didn't make that video dissappear forever FBI style.
View Quote

There are a whole pile of body cam videos from countless agencies. No way this was getting swept away.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:24:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Im not watching that… too depressing.

I heard it’s worse than we thought..

View Quote

The officers were more concerned with perimeter defense against parents than the threat to children being slaughtered inside. Video shows their finest hour.

Orders were followed...again.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:24:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Does anyone know what is happening in this scene ?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXgSInfXoAEMOuc?format=jpg&name=small

I found it ;

Cowardly Uvalde police RESTRAIN officer father whose daughter was one of 21 slaughtered in school massacre as cop uses hand sanitizer in front of him and 17 run away, leaked video reveals
View Quote

The breach has just occurred.  The medic is trying to keep more brave warriors from entering the hallway, know/hoping he is gonna need room for triage.  

As for the guy on the right, I think its a mix of restrain and console.  I think he was in the video earlier not doing anything.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:24:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Fuck them.  Drop those hinges on the door, get in there, and take the shooter down.  Standing static on that hallway for 45 minutes was dispicable.  I teach this training, and we have Level IV armor in our cars for a fucking reason.  They had shields and everything.
View Quote

Didn't even need that. The door wasn't locked.

They just assumed it was, because they were too chickenshit to even TRY the door once the shooter fired a couple shots through it.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:26:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yeah. Not gonna watch that
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:26:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:26:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yep, I'm a cold bastard that doesn't recoil at the sight of death, but I can't watch that. Those cowardly fucks standing around as long as they did while children were slaughtered puts my blood pressure into deep stage 2 hypertension. Fuck the useless fucks and their badges that didn't do their duty and go in immediately. I don't give a fuck what their "chief" said. Heads should being rolling right and left over how this was (mis)handled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yep, I'm a cold bastard that doesn't recoil at the sight of death, but I can't watch that. Those cowardly fucks standing around as long as they did while children were slaughtered puts my blood pressure into deep stage 2 hypertension. Fuck the useless fucks and their badges that didn't do their duty and go in immediately. I don't give a fuck what their "chief" said. Heads should being rolling right and left over how this was (mis)handled.
I 2nd the motion. I also add, off with their damn heads.

Quoted:

I'd be curious to get the opinion of people who have actually been shot at.  I know we have plenty here who can talk about the psychology of what we are looking at there.
Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. Fear, anger, resolve? There are many emotions felt by those who have experienced real-world insanity that can be a two-way range. My immediate reaction is that these officers demonstrated real-world why it is up to each and every one of us to "police" our own. No one "willing and able" is coming. Its up to us.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:27:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
wow, that's bad...
View Quote

Very bad........
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:28:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Uvalde city meeting getting heated right now. Mayor calls reporters at the
@statesman
& KVUE “chicken” and “unprofessional” for releasing new video footage before the families were able to see it first. A resident shot back, asking him if he thinks the cops are chickens.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:29:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They just assumed it was, because they were too chickenshit to even TRY the door once the shooter fired a couple shots through it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck them.  Drop those hinges on the door, get in there, and take the shooter down.  Standing static on that hallway for 45 minutes was dispicable.  I teach this training, and we have Level IV armor in our cars for a fucking reason.  They had shields and everything.

Yup, they assumed it was locked, then how the fuck did the shooter get in thru 2 doors??

Rip open the door see what the fuck. At least he'd be shooting at them instead of the children
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:31:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Uvalde city meeting getting heated right now. Mayor calls reporters at the
@statesman
& KVUE “chicken” and “unprofessional” for releasing new video footage before the families were able to see it first. A resident shot back, asking him if he thinks the cops are chickens.
View Quote

Oh fuck them, remember they were fighting with lawyers NOT to have it released. They never wanted it released, they were NEVER going to show it to the families, they just wanted their bullshit narrative front and center
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:33:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Im not watching that  too depressing.

I heard it's worse than we thought..

View Quote
Just a bunch of kitted up cops standing around in a hallway while kids are being killed.

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:33:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Now think about this: all the lying leaders of the LOCAL LE agencies involved and LOCAL government had this video immediately after the shooting, yet went to incredible lengths to fabricate all sorts of other BS narratives. Unbelievable.
View Quote

DPS said as soon as they had seen everything that it was a cluster. FIFY.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:34:04 PM EDT
[#21]
How do you look at your kids, hell, ANY kids after that?  I am for sure no Billy bad-ass, but given the choice of living with myself after letting kids die or getting killed trying to save them, give me the bullet every time.  It brings tears to my eyes.  Angry tears.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:35:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Trucker hat BORTAC guy arrives at 12:47:02 on the counter. Luckily he slips in behind stethoscope hall-monitor guy when his back was turned, and is able to work his way up to the front. He spends about 2 min talking to other Border Patrol guys and getting situated with what's going on. At 12:49:20 he decides it's Fo-Time and makes his move to the door. They make entry at 12:50:01
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:35:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Every single one of those worthless POS cops should be fired and charged  As far as I'm concerned they are all accessories to murder as they knew what was happening, had the ability to stop it and fucking did nothing.  I won't watch the video as there is no way in hell I could think any less of those officers and it would only make me more pissed off.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:36:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Jesus.  Total and complete dereliction of duty.  And I bet all of them will keep their jobs.  Disgusting.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Uvalde PD
Uvalde CISD-PD
Uvalde County Sheriffs Office
Texas Dept Public Safety Troopers and SO
US Marshals Service
US Border Patrol

These are the agencies confirmed present.  I dunno who else was there, maybe Uvalde County Constables Office.  Before names are put to faces, a list of responding agencies needs to be created.  Though we do have at least  2 names

Arredondo
Gazaway

I dont know why people arent in front of these agencies, on sidewalks, with signs like "SEPPUKU", "Die With Some Dignity", "COWARDS", among others.  They need extra reminding because none of them have resigned or been fired.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I think this was AFTER they had taken out shooter. Probably didn't want him to see his daughter's body. I don't think they were keeping him from engaging not that the wouldn't have. Just pointing out timeline.
View Quote

If he saw his daughters body he might have wanted to act against the people that permitted her murder.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Complete and utter failure to follow even the most basic principles of Active Shooter response as they were taught at least as far back as 2008, when I began training and instruction for AS.

Feckless.
View Quote

This.

Worthless .

Spent 3 days shooting up a school for the instructors class.

Absolute horseshit.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:38:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now think about this: all the lying leaders of the LOCAL LE agencies involved and LOCAL government had this video immediately after the shooting, yet went to incredible lengths to fabricate all sorts of other BS narratives. Unbelievable.

Fuck DPS, they lied too.  They didnt do shit there either.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:39:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Thin Blue Line, as played by Wide Yellow Streak…
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Spineless cowards
View Quote
That's why they have to wear the vests.  
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:41:03 PM EDT
[#31]

The guy in the circle is the grieving father that others were "restraining".  Yeah, he's trying like hell there, isn't he...
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:41:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Shit training.  No initiative.  No common sense.

Negotiate is the go-to; however, once shots are fired, breach.  

If it was any other establishment than a school- sure.  No need to die for some bullshit drug deal gone bad or whatever.  But it was a school.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:42:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Wasn’t it a mod who was on a call in the OG thread and said it was really bad, like worse then 19 kids and teachers getting killed…this only confirms that
View Quote

I remember that post too. Didn't realize it was a mod.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Courage, either you have it or you don’t. If you don’t, you should stay away from certain jobs.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:46:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Uvalde PD
Uvalde CISD-PD
Uvalde County Sheriffs Office
Texas Dept Public Safety Troopers and SO
US Marshals Service
US Border Patrol

These are the agencies confirmed present.  I dunno who else was there, maybe Uvalde County Constables Office.  Before names are put to faces, a list of responding agencies needs to be created.  Though we do have at least  2 names

Arredondo
Gazaway

I dont know why people arent in front of these agencies, on sidewalks, with signs like "SEPPUKU", "Die With Some Dignity", "COWARDS", among others.  They need extra reminding because none of them have resigned or been fired.
View Quote

Because the cowardly bullies in the hallway have been harrassing and intimidating the public for questioning them.  The mother who saved her kids especially.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:46:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The guy in the circle is the grieving father that others were "restraining".  Yeah, he's trying like hell there, isn't he...
View Quote

That POS went on some tv interview pushing for gun control after this.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:47:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yup, they assumed it was locked, then how the fuck did the shooter get in thru 2 doors??

Rip open the door see what the fuck. At least he'd be shooting at them instead of the children
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The radio transcripts had someone (Arredondo?) warning everyone to stay quiet in the hallways, to avoid drawing fire
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:47:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Cowards. If I was to speak freely I would lose my 21 year old account.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:48:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Thin Blue Line, as played by Wide Yellow Streak
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:51:57 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:52:55 PM EDT
[#42]
It’s  beyond me how any of those cops sleep at night… Unphuckingbelievable!
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:55:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Says the agency who stick their fingers up innocent citizens butts.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:56:00 PM EDT
[#44]
McDonalds cashiers aren't the only jobs that can be replaced with robots.

A robot with a gun would be better than a dozen swat officers standing in the hallway.

People aren't up to the task of entering an active shooter situation, they should be replaced with robots.

That would likely exceed the budget of the entire town though
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:56:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Watching that video just pissed me off at the cowardice of those officers.   I thought i counted 7 cops, 2 with rifles, and they retreated and waited over an hour before storming that classroom when they had close to 30 officers.    They all should be brought up on criminal charges.   No excuse for waiting that long while kids died.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 8:59:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd imagine cause cops these days seem very disconnected. Not all but a lot. The ability to disconnect from situations, disconnect emotions, be a law enforcement robot in interactions with public, they find themselves in daily was carried over to this shooting. Maybe even took them days to process it all, maybe weeks

Cops these days seem detached, very robotic, compared to watching COPS back in the 90's they all carried themselves differently, we're actual humans and didn't have that disconnect
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:01:04 PM EDT
[#47]
1. Everyone who failed to rush in should be flogged 21 times, once for each of the deceased victims. I don't give a fuck if this pisses anyone off, you should be more outraged at what happened.

2. If you have a rifle plate in your vest and you get hit in it, you don't need to immediately retreat and unstrap the vest to check yourself, it's a fucking rifle plate. It looked 100% like a plate was in there.

3. One officer would've likely been enough to kill the shooter. If you feel outgunned with just five officers, you're a pussy and you need to be flipping burgers at McDonald's.

4. If you're worried about sanitizing your hands and you're not a medic, you're also a pussy.

Most everyone in this video is a pussy and they should turn in their badge. I wouldn't let some bald faggot named Pete stop me from saving lives.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:01:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'd be curious to get the opinion of people who have actually been shot at.  I know we have plenty here who can talk about the psychology of what we are looking at there.
View Quote

The times I was ever shot at, I fired back.  The first emotion I felt was anger, not fear.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:04:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

What the fuck do they care?  It is clear they didn’t give two shits about the kids on that day. Why would they care now?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:04:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Sad that cowards now play the part of the ones that are supposed to be brave…..

I didn’t see a man among any of those persons….
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top