Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 21
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:05:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Perhaps the sickest part, the Left quietly celebrates this.

Afterall, it was just a bunch of very late term abortions...
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:08:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Watching that video just pissed me off at the cowardice of those officers.   I thought i counted 7 cops, 2 with rifles, and they retreated and waited over an hour before storming that classroom when they had close to 30 officers.    They all should be brought up on criminal charges.   No excuse for waiting that long while kids died.
View Quote

But, but, if they were all fired and brought up on charges then Uvalde wouldn't have a PD, well as if that really matters that is.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:10:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

But, but, if they were all fired and brought up on charges then Uvalde wouldn't have a PD, well as if that really matters that is.
View Quote

If they fired the PD who would respond if someone tried to shoot up the school?

Oh wait....
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:11:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Oh wait....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh wait....

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:18:39 PM EDT
[#5]

That guy sure did “wash” his hands of the situation of kids getting killed, didn’t he.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:22:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Trucker hat BORTAC guy arrives at 12:47:02 on the counter. Luckily he slips in behind stethoscope hall-monitor guy when his back was turned, and is able to work his way up to the front. He spends about 2 min talking to other Boarder Patrol guys and getting situated with what's going on. At 12:49:20 he decides it's Fo-Time and makes his move to the door. They make entry at 12:50:01
View Quote

Correct.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:26:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Trucker hat BORTAC guy arrives at 12:47:02 on the counter. Luckily he slips in behind stethoscope hall-monitor guy when his back was turned, and is able to work his way up to the front. He spends about 2 min talking to other Boarder Patrol guys and getting situated with what's going on. At 12:49:20 he decides it's Fo-Time and makes his move to the door. They make entry at 12:50:01
View Quote

Noticed that slip move

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:32:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Every one of those motherfuckers should seriously consider eating a bullet
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:34:19 PM EDT
[#9]
How could you even show your face in public after that.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:34:49 PM EDT
[#10]
The lot of them should be used as pinatas.

Parents that lost kids get to go first, parents with kids in that school second, all remaining taxpayers get what's left.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:35:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Fucking cowards.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#12]

That guy sure did “wash” his hands of the situation of kids getting killed, didn’t he.

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:39:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
How could you even show your face in public after that.
View Quote

Better yet, I wonder how many of those married officers won’t be married for long once their spouse realizes what cowards they are.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:40:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Trucker hat BORTAC guy arrives at 12:47:02 on the counter. Luckily he slips in behind stethoscope hall-monitor guy when his back was turned, and is able to work his way up to the front. He spends about 2 min talking to other Border Patrol guys and getting situated with what's going on. At 12:49:20 he decides it's Fo-Time and makes his move to the door. They make entry at 12:50:01
View Quote

Ah, well spotted, I missed him.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:44:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Where is the longer video that shows bortac? All the ones here skip him

God it’s infuriating bunch of fat fucks
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:45:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Better yet, I wonder how many of those married officers won’t be married for long once their spouse realizes what cowards they are.
View Quote

Fuck those cowards. The kids were screaming.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:46:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:47:09 PM EDT
[#18]
What pisses me off about these kind of mass shootings is all the cops that show up in full SWAT gear mostly after the fact, and stand around doing mostly nothing.

Like closing the barn door after the cow got out.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:49:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What the fuck do they care?  It is clear they didn’t give two shits about the kids on that day. Why would they care now?
View Quote

They may all be cowards... But they all have Ego's, and a few probably have a conscience.

With this video release.... I forecast several stormy years for the few with a conscience, and death by alcoholism or self-inflicted gunshot wound as a grand finale.

For the others, hopefully their ego won't handle their 'cowards' label, and they just take the easy way out... Again.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:49:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What pisses me off about these kind of mass shootings is all the cops that show up in full SWAT gear mostly after the fact, and stand around doing mostly nothing.

View Quote

They look cool and act like bad asses though.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:49:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

God it’s infuriating bunch of fat fucks
View Quote

Graphic Content Warning: Hallway footage obtained in Uvalde school shooting | KVUE
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:50:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

How do you figure?  The cow was still in the barn, it was in the barn for over an hour while they either stood around or assaulted parents.  They did all this DURING the shooting, not after it was over.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:51:54 PM EDT
[#23]
I understand cops can't be forced to risk their life but it should be a condition of employment that if you refuse to act and people die you are fired and your pension and any benefits are forfeit.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:53:44 PM EDT
[#24]
I’m just noticing the discrepancies and gas lighting that occurred from original reports and the video. Didn’t they originally say only 3 officers arrived in the school and got shot at, supposedly after Ramos already shot up the classes? I’m counting at least 7 or 8 cops getting to the hall around the 11:35-36 time. How is that enough time elapsing between the supposed “barricaded subject” call by the chief after the first three and when everyone else showed up? Sources from the hall monitors said responding officers after the original 3 had no idea what was going on.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:53:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Have any of them even resigned?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:55:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

One did.  The rest disarmed and cuffed him.  He at least got to say goodbye to his wife on the phone.  
View Quote

I don’t have words.  This whole thing is fucking infuriating.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:55:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Cowardice, Hang them!
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:56:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Does Uvalde train their police force?  Because that looked like they had no training.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:58:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Does anyone know what is happening in this scene ?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXgSInfXoAEMOuc?format=jpg&name=small

I found it ;

Cowardly Uvalde police RESTRAIN officer father whose daughter was one of 21 slaughtered in school massacre as cop uses hand sanitizer in front of him and 17 run away, leaked video reveals
View Quote

Maybe if the father would of grabbed his nut suck he could of saved his daughter.  What a POS, as soon as I got there I'm in there, fuck sitting around.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:59:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Jesus Christ. Fucking 20+ guys hanging out in the hall knowning 3-4 yr olds are bleeding to death. 3 dudes show up, not tac’ed, out and in 3 min fucking end it.

Every single one of them should be drawn and quartered. What was even more amazing is when the 3 went in and firing started they started to run again.

Fucking pussys and this place can fucking ban me if it’s against COC
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:59:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Does Uvalde train their police force?  Because that looked like they had no training.
View Quote

They allegedly had a school shooting exercise the year or so prior.

Wouldn’t know it from the actions and results though.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:00:12 PM EDT
[#32]
The latter portions of the video - it looks as if the big EMS guy is in charge.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:01:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I understand cops can't be forced to risk their life but it should be a condition of employment that if you refuse to act and people die you are fired and your pension and any benefits are forfeit.
View Quote

Or ...

If you refuse to act then nothing happens BUT then you shut up and sit in the fkin corner and are required to give your tools to others upon request and if you stop others from doing what you are too cowardly to do then anyone can just end you for helping evil.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:02:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

God it's infuriating bunch of fat fucks
View Quote

Graphic Content Warning: Hallway footage obtained in Uvalde school shooting | KVUE
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:02:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
I was hoping someone would buttstroke that useless fuck.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:04:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
And that would be OK. I can think of worse ways to get to meet God.
View Quote

I think if you showed up at the Pearly Gates with the blood of a child killer on you, St Pete would wave you over to the express lane to get in.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:05:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Did you notice the 'hand sanitized' cop was fukkin hiding behind the wall from one side to the other?  Got d@mn coward.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:07:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

In charge of the triage, I would imagine he is a part of the borstar team, the kitted up dudes that came in right before the breach carrying medical equipment.

The most in charge looking dude I saw was the bp dude that kept making the rounds on the phone.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:10:19 PM EDT
[#39]
All of them obviously lack the constitution to do the job. They stood there and listened to children being murdered and did fuck all. Beyond that, they obstructed people willing to do what they weren't.

These guys are literally culpable, and almost certainly legally culpable, of accessory to murder.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:11:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

They may all be cowards... But they all have Ego's, and a few probably have a conscience.

With this video release.... I forecast several stormy years for the few with a conscience, and death by alcoholism or self-inflicted gunshot wound as a grand finale.

For the others, hopefully their ego won't handle their 'cowards' label, and they just take the easy way out... Again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck do they care?  It is clear they didn’t give two shits about the kids on that day. Why would they care now?

I have zero fucks to give for any of those POS cops who might head on a downward spiral.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:14:15 PM EDT
[#41]
I guess people won’t have to worry about this crew confiscating firearms.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:15:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Or ...

If you refuse to act then nothing happens BUT then you shut up and sit in the fkin corner and are required to give your tools to others upon request and if you stop others from doing what you are too cowardly to do then anyone can just end you for helping evil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or ...

Honestly she nce they ran and stopped others from actually doing something.  On a jury I'd convict every fucking one of them on manslaughter.  The stopped anyone who might have done something.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:21:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Have our resident tbl supporters hopped in this thread yet to tell us it's too early to jump to conclusions? Or to condemn us as cop haters?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:21:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Have our resident tbl supporters hopped in this thread yet to tell us it's too early to jump to conclusions? Or to condemn us as cop haters?
View Quote

We can’t question - we weren’t in the fight!

And may a million fucks be upon the guy who’s kid was in there. I can make a million excuses for parents in the parking lot but if I had direct access and a weapon.  No one mobilizing I’d be moving, fuck my job and everything to come after. He deserves every bit of agony for the remainder of his pathetic life.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:22:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Honestly she nce they ran and stopped others from actually doing something.  On a jury I'd convict every fucking one of them on manslaughter.  The stopped anyone who might have done something.
View Quote

Manslaughter is a good start, felony murder is better.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:23:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oddly quiet.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:27:07 PM EDT
[#47]
I cant imagine standing there with a firearm and NOT going to the shooter.
Watching lots of cops standing there doing nothing is amazing and everyone of them should be fired.

Like watching someone drown and doing nothing.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:28:05 PM EDT
[#48]
They all went home safe that night.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:30:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Has any officer who responded suck started their service weapon yet?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:31:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Lot of fucking troopers in that video. Don’t want to hear shit from that agency at this point.
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top