Page / 21
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 12:57:39 AM EDT
[#1]
cowards
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 12:58:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are any of these police officers really going to get fired or lose their certification? Will they even quietly slink out of town/the county?
View Quote

Probably all working PTSD disability retirement paperwork while officers from around the state protect their houses.  
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 1:09:01 AM EDT
[#3]
What a bunch of cowards. Disgraceful.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 1:10:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They may all be cowards... But they all have Ego's, and a few probably have a conscience.

With this video release.... I forecast several stormy years for the few with a conscience, and death by alcoholism or self-inflicted gunshot wound as a grand finale.

For the others, hopefully their ego won't handle their 'cowards' label, and they just take the easy way out... Again.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck do they care?  It is clear they didn’t give two shits about the kids on that day. Why would they care now?

They may all be cowards... But they all have Ego's, and a few probably have a conscience.

With this video release.... I forecast several stormy years for the few with a conscience, and death by alcoholism or self-inflicted gunshot wound as a grand finale.

For the others, hopefully their ego won't handle their 'cowards' label, and they just take the easy way out... Again.

That's not how the game is played. They will claim they are the victims. They already started the show by proclaiming their bravery. I'll be shocked if they don't file for PTSD disability.

ETA: All of this shit is a documentary on the downfall of society. It really is Do you guys think for a second our grandfathers would have stood there and allowed their children to be slaughtered?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 1:16:12 AM EDT
[#5]
~9:40 on the full video.  Cop on the right comes up and says 'my wife's down'?   Or something like that?  

He was RIGHT THERE in the first minutes and didn't immediately get on that door and make entry?

Maybe I misheard it, but I think this might be the guy who they wind up holding back, much later, after his wife had probably already bled out.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 1:18:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Aiding and abetting, accessory after the fact, accomplice to a crime, dereliction of duty, contributing to the commission of a crime, criminal negligence, etc., etc.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 1:21:37 AM EDT
[#7]
54:17 I just noticed one of the fucking idiots is wearing a damn gas mask...... lower left corner.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 1:25:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There is not enough fuck that can be upon those assholes.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 1:31:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
54:17 I just noticed one of the fucking idiots is wearing a damn gas mask...... lower left corner.
View Quote
There was discussion of using CS. According to the ALERRT report:

At 12:10:17, officers in the west hallway begin passing out and donning gas masks.(ISS)

At 12:14:10, CS gas cannisters and launcher deliverable varieties are brought in. (ISS)
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 1:32:02 AM EDT
[#10]
I my kid had died there I would find them and COC Violate them.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 1:37:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Nope.

What if that were your kids?

Not watching and I hope they take it down.
View Quote

You don't see a single kid get hurt.  You mostly see a bunch of no-initiative motherfuckers stand around for hours.

Shine light on the failures of government, or it will only ever get worse.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 1:38:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Well, one thing's for sure. I don't ever want to hear a goddamn word about police being the only ones professional enough to be trusted with firearms in society ever again. Anyone else getting pretty tired of knowing that their taxes go to support all that nice gear they used to such great effect standing in a hall while all those kids got killed?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 1:46:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

There's evidence from the medical community that sincere apologies can reduce lawsuits.  Sometimes people just want a heartfelt appology.

But not in this case.  I'd want something old testament.
View Quote

If we ever meet the first round is on me.

This is why I pay for ARF; when sht REALLY matters and I wonder if I am alone and insane in my own head - nope, I am neither.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 1:51:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Ah, well spotted, I missed him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trucker hat BORTAC guy arrives at 12:47:02 on the counter. Luckily he slips in behind stethoscope hall-monitor guy when his back was turned, and is able to work his way up to the front. He spends about 2 min talking to other Border Patrol guys and getting situated with what's going on. At 12:49:20 he decides it's Fo-Time and makes his move to the door. They make entry at 12:50:01

Ah, well spotted, I missed him.

Yep.  Good catch.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 1:53:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Fucking cowards.  Fucking running away from a classroom full of kids as soon as you take a couple of incoming rounds?  Fucking gas mask on one of those retards? Fucking hand sanitizer while an active shooter is in a classroom 30 feet away?  Fucking standing there with rifles, body armor and ballistic shields?  Fuck every single one of them from the top to the bottom.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:00:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You don't have the experience to understand how these operations work.
Those school doors are stronk! You just can't breach them.
You couldn't have done any better.
Have you ever pursued a suspect and lost him around the corner while you had a copter overhead?
I didn't think so.
We have to wait for the facts here; it's clear that you can't understand what happened.
On... and... on.
We'll be waiting for the mea culpa until we turn blue in the face.

It would be nice to see them admit the failures of these officers; and help solve the problem so it doesn't happen again.
But... they won't.
View Quote

apparently the Border Patrol agents who stopped the massacre don't understand how these operations work and just went in on their own.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:00:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:05:40 AM EDT
[#18]
BORTAC guy shows up and ~3 minutes later shooter is terminated. He wasn’t having any of the cowardice bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:07:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Based on that video

Criminally negligent homocide should apply to the pussys hiding in the hallway

Texas law below

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/PE/htm/PE.19.htm#19.05

Sec. 19.05.  CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE.  (a)  A person commits an offense if he causes the death of an individual by criminal negligence.
(b)  An offense under this section is a state jail felony.

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/PE/htm/PE.6.htm#6.03

CHAPTER 6. CULPABILITY GENERALLY

(d)  A person acts with criminal negligence, or is criminally negligent, with respect to circumstances surrounding his conduct or the result of his conduct when he ought to be aware of a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the circumstances exist or the result will occur.  The risk must be of such a nature and degree that the failure to perceive it constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the actor's standpoint.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:09:28 AM EDT
[#20]

The epitome of a guy that shouldn't be in LE.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:11:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
BORTAC guy shows up and ~3 minutes later shooter is terminated. He wasn’t having any of the cowardice bullshit.
View Quote

I wish we could hear from him. Thin blue line (lol) prolly too thick for us to know his thoughts though

Heck he might have even been one of the evil racists preventing children in Portland from burning down the courthouse. The horror!
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:13:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Aiding and abetting, accessory after the fact, accomplice to a crime, dereliction of duty, contributing to the commission of a crime, criminal negligence, etc., etc.
View Quote

Theft of Wages.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:24:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Theft of Wages.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Theft of Wages.

Everyone wants to to LARP as military until it’s time to take military punishments.

10 USC §899 Art.99

While I would absolutely never advocate for extrajudicial executions, if someone were to find some old Texas law on the books that held a similar punishment for LEO I’d not complain if they were threatened with it. Make ‘em sweat. Make them feel the fear those children felt. Then lock them up.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:41:25 AM EDT
[#24]

Step aside spineless pussy coward LARPers, a real man has arrived. What it must have been like to walk out of that classroom past them after doing their fucking jobs for them.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:43:07 AM EDT
[#25]
damn
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:58:42 AM EDT
[#26]
What a complete and utter shit show.
I would expect better from the worse half of my army company.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 3:09:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Can't wait for the directors cut of this video when someone adds the calls the children made from inside the classroom to 911 dispatch at the appropriate times so we can see cops standing around doing jack shit while we listen to kids beg for their lives.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 3:10:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Brothers, sisters, patriots and lovers of this great country, watch this video. Watch it and realize where we are as a society.

Let’s take the one issue of children to measure where we are as a society. A large portion of society doesn’t value growing a family of their own, and even holds up not finding a mate and not embracing procreation as a virtue. What other organism would not procreate and it be held up as a healthy example of that species?  None. Then, we have many, maybe even a majority in this country that embrace the idea of killing our future generations while still in the womb.  This is literally a platform that has been fought in our highest courts, with words like “human rights” used to defend the practice. Even religious figures have defended this disgusting practice.  Now, we have so called men, who’s job it is to protect the communities they live in and that have an oath to do so, cower as our future generations are being murdered feet from them. All the while they carry weapons to destroy the evil that is a room over, taking helpless life. How has our society degraded so much that we place no value on young life, on our future generations, to embrace the hedonistic lives of decadence we have secured for ourselves?  We value our instant gratification so much that we sacrifice everything we will be in the future to curl up at night, warm in our beds, full of artificial food sold by companies that hate us, filling our souls with artificial relationships via technology that fill our purpose instead of a meaningful life of filling future generations. Those same corporations want you to go down this path, they want us to lose the will to live and multiply to usher in their own idea of the world, and here we are, clutching luxuries that don’t matter, sacrificing the things that should matter most, while numbing the pain with a variety of options to trigger the dopamine we would have gotten when we conquer life’s challenges in parenting and prosperity.

Now look at that video again, and see the putrid nature of this decadent society again.  Look at the human variety of John Calhoun’s “Beautiful Ones”, scampering around their hamster cage loving themselves, absent of their primal nature to protect and preserve their future.  These people are enabling the downfall of our great country and society because they are debauched and would allow you and what you hold dear to be wiped from the earth for an extra ration of chocolate from Big Brother.  Even so, I have more bad news, this is simply one problem or symptom of an entire list that plague us and our society.  But here is a crystal clear views into one of the biggest, which is how did we come to a place where we hold such little value or no value in our children and their lives.

The question is what do we do about it. The real question is what are YOU willing to do about it. What are you willing to change now to enact the change we need in the future for society to not go into a terrible darkness.
View Quote

So...uh.... You got a newsletter I can subscribe to?

This man is not wrong folks. Start making better choices. For yourself. For your family. For our future.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 3:44:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

BORTAC Agent arrived to a scene that was chaotic and mired in inaction.  He quickly realized this was an active shooter and " We have to go in there".

The info I have is that he linked up with another BORTAC Agent and asked if anyone else would go with them. He got two more officers/agents from a non USBP law enforcement agency and made the entry. You can see in the video, that they immediately took fire at the threshold, and the 2 other agency guys bail out of the room, leaving two BORTAC Agents to do the work. Incredible work, and my utmost respect for them.

Also, the classroom door was unlocked the whole time, no key was needed.
View Quote

The only 2 guys in that hallway that can hold their heads high. BAMF's

Hope the rest of the shitbags in the hallway couldn't even look those two in the eyes after they did their jobs for them
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 4:28:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Have you ever pursued a suspect and lost him around the corner while you had a copter overhead?
I didn't think so.
We have to wait for the facts here; it's clear that you can't understand what happened.
On... and... on.

It would be nice to see them admit the failures of these officers; and help solve the problem so it doesn't happen again.
But... they won't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have our resident tbl supporters hopped in this thread yet to tell us it's too early to jump to conclusions? Or to condemn us as cop haters?

I didn't think so.
On... and... on.

But... they won't.

What would you do?

Seriously. You're now in charge of Texas DPS, or whatever Texan agency you want, circle January 2022. What do you do differently? What do you differently that would actually work? What is it in the hiring process you change? The training courses that are offered? The electoral voting of leadership of local agencies?

I've been saying all along that "cowardice" isn't the explanation. It's the answer that everyone wants to hear, because it's easy and satisfies the righteous anger, and dovetails oh so nicely with the ragebait articles, and doesn't need any further analysis or worry. There was a clump of cowards in Texas that day, and let's go imprison/execute them all, and that makes the world a safe place again. Or maybe it's just that all cops are cowards, our tax dollars are wasted, and maybe those anarchists have a point and we should just give it a whirl, no? Texas DPS Director McGraw would like you to believe it was all the fault of a single man (who isn't the shooter, I might add). Is he right?

The answers aren't simple. They aren't a matter of adding a new PowerPoint to the training doctrine. They can't be solved via legislation, or incarceration. Uvalde is just the latest in a long line of human violent conflict that shows that leadership in battle is a rare, precious resource that's impossible to mandate and incapable of artificial creation in a lab. Either it's there at the onset of the gunfight, or it's not.

Honestly the video released yesterday doesn't really show anything new or groundbreaking. The shooter had time to fire over 100 rounds in the classroom before any officers entered the building. We see nothing of the officers outside in this video, though their coordinated entry suggests they staged way too long outside...we don't get to see how, and where.

It's been said over and over again, but the majority of cops are not gunfighters. Their agencies give them a box or two of ammo a year, they aren't shooters, and they don't even know what they don't know. The endless critique of random SROs and patrol cops for not being DEVGRU utterly ignores that the average cop might get 24 hours of training..on a good year...across medical, legal, driving, firearms, ground fighting, computer systems, and equipment usage. To say nothing of the mandatory diversity, equity, and bullshit training. You can't get blood out of a stone. All of this means that when shit hits the fan, it takes some seriously commanding leadership to roll in, make a fast plan, and execute it with guys who aren't trained or equipped for a SWAT-level action. Particularly if they're spread across half a dozen different agencies.

After Parkland, I said at my old agency that we would have done no better on average if it had happened in my AO instead of Parkland. After Parkland, the average patrol guy's view in my area was still "wait for backup, don't go in solo". I went off and wargamed with my SROs how best to ram school gates with my cruiser to come into the fight; most guys didn't even think about what they'd do.

I'll just say this, the capstone of all the things no one here wants to hear: if you grabbed 100 random arfcommers, 90 of them would be the guys hanging at the bottom of the screen by the camera, weapon at the ready but unsure what to do or where to go. 8 or 9 guys would be the meds dude, directing people to the fight or making plans for the wounded. 1 or 2 of those 100 would actually be bumrushing that door and working triggers. That was true in Heraclitus's day back in good ol' 500 BC, and is still true today. Period.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 4:38:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Im  Surprised this hasn't happened
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 5:28:26 AM EDT
[#32]
77 minutes later, high fives all around. We got him gentlemen, we got him.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 5:44:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
77 minutes later, high fives all around. We got him gentlemen, we got him.
View Quote
What courage! Uvalde Proud!!
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 5:49:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Have our resident tbl supporters hopped in this thread yet to tell us it's too early to jump to conclusions? Or to condemn us as cop haters?
View Quote

You know what's interesting? There's nothing in this video that is radically different than what I (we?) was envisioning a couple months ago when we were discussing it. In fact, if anything it's worse than how I was thinking it went down.

The cops were there faster than I thought (or was led to believe).

They were there in greater numbers than I thought (or was led to believe).

They initially had more rifles and vests than I thought (or was led to believe).

They were fatter than I thought (or was led to believe).
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:06:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I wouldnt be sad if all of those PD in the hallway committed seppuku.

Worthless humans all of them.
View Quote
They should be rounded up and given the chance to do that. If they refuse, executed.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:07:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:24:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That's not how the game is played. They will claim they are the victims. They already started the show by proclaiming their bravery. I'll be shocked if they don't file for PTSD disability.

ETA: All of this shit is a documentary on the downfall of society. It really is Do you guys think for a second our grandfathers would have stood there and allowed their children to be slaughtered?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck do they care?  It is clear they didn’t give two shits about the kids on that day. Why would they care now?

Easy times make weak men. These are all weak fucking men. Sadly it’s not just this department. The military just dropped standards AGAIN because everyone is a fat body piece of shit. Luckily we are entering hard times and alas hard times create hard men.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:30:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I bet a months pay that 10 Arfcommers would have done 100 times better, then Ulvade LarpPD
View Quote

I’ve been thinking the same since day one.  I figure half of them dead or wounded, and I’m not saying they would have done twenty-one times better, but I’d borrow money to bet at least fifteen or sixteen times better even including a couple of friendly fire casualties.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:34:52 AM EDT
[#39]
That’s hard to watch, but not due to any gore.  When you sign up for the service, there is at least an inkling that may ultimately lead to your injury or death, even I peace time.  Has to be hard to be a cop, but damn, anyone in that line of work should have come to peace with possibilities like this and what needs done.  I see some lack of leadership caused this claims, but this is one of those times leadership doesn’t need to come from the top.  It takes someone with the balls to take the fight to evil like we saw here at the end.  My outlook on certain things has changed since my youngest is out of high school, but fuck, sign me up for cannon fodder first in the stack if this goes down in my ao.  My kids are my greatest treasure, I couldn’t imagine the grief for these families.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:43:31 AM EDT
[#40]
To serve and protect my ass.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:55:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The residents of Uvalde are some spineless pushovers. Being so close to the border with the culture they have over there, they've been tolerating a failed state being run by criminal gangs for decades so maybe it's no surprise that that mindset just sits back and cracks open another tallboy when something like this happens. Life is cheap in the third world.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:59:15 AM EDT
[#42]
fucking pussy cops, I can't imagine a worse response.
If one of my kids was killed I would go absolutely fucking postal.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:03:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Equally on point, with or without the comma.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:05:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
There are some men on that video that will be ashamed for the rest of their days.
View Quote

Where? I didn't see any men. I saw cowards doing coward shit.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:06:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I wish we could hear from him. Thin blue line (lol) prolly too thick for us to know his thoughts though

Heck he might have even been one of the evil racists preventing children in Portland from burning down the courthouse. The horror!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
BORTAC guy shows up and ~3 minutes later shooter is terminated. He wasn't having any of the cowardice bullshit.

One thing is for sure, that guy should never have to buy his own beer again.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:10:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

What would you do?

Seriously. You're now in charge of Texas DPS, or whatever Texan agency you want, circle January 2022. What do you do differently? What do you differently that would actually work? What is it in the hiring process you change? The training courses that are offered? The electoral voting of leadership of local agencies?

I've been saying all along that "cowardice" isn't the explanation. It's the answer that everyone wants to hear, because it's easy and satisfies the righteous anger, and dovetails oh so nicely with the ragebait articles, and doesn't need any further analysis or worry. There was a clump of cowards in Texas that day, and let's go imprison/execute them all, and that makes the world a safe place again. Or maybe it's just that all cops are cowards, our tax dollars are wasted, and maybe those anarchists have a point and we should just give it a whirl, no? Texas DPS Director McGraw would like you to believe it was all the fault of a single man (who isn't the shooter, I might add). Is he right?

The answers aren't simple. They aren't a matter of adding a new PowerPoint to the training doctrine. They can't be solved via legislation, or incarceration. Uvalde is just the latest in a long line of human violent conflict that shows that leadership in battle is a rare, precious resource that's impossible to mandate and incapable of artificial creation in a lab. Either it's there at the onset of the gunfight, or it's not.

Honestly the video released yesterday doesn't really show anything new or groundbreaking. The shooter had time to fire over 100 rounds in the classroom before any officers entered the building. We see nothing of the officers outside in this video, though their coordinated entry suggests they staged way too long outside...we don't get to see how, and where.

It's been said over and over again, but the majority of cops are not gunfighters. Their agencies give them a box or two of ammo a year, they aren't shooters, and they don't even know what they don't know. The endless critique of random SROs and patrol cops for not being DEVGRU utterly ignores that the average cop might get 24 hours of training..on a good year...across medical, legal, driving, firearms, ground fighting, computer systems, and equipment usage. To say nothing of the mandatory diversity, equity, and bullshit training. You can't get blood out of a stone. All of this means that when shit hits the fan, it takes some seriously commanding leadership to roll in, make a fast plan, and execute it with guys who aren't trained or equipped for a SWAT-level action. Particularly if they're spread across half a dozen different agencies.

After Parkland, I said at my old agency that we would have done no better on average if it had happened in my AO instead of Parkland. After Parkland, the average patrol guy's view in my area was still "wait for backup, don't go in solo". I went off and wargamed with my SROs how best to ram school gates with my cruiser to come into the fight; most guys didn't even think about what they'd do.

I'll just say this, the capstone of all the things no one here wants to hear: if you grabbed 100 random arfcommers, 90 of them would be the guys hanging at the bottom of the screen by the camera, weapon at the ready but unsure what to do or where to go. 8 or 9 guys would be the meds dude, directing people to the fight or making plans for the wounded. 1 or 2 of those 100 would actually be bumrushing that door and working triggers. That was true in Heraclitus's day back in good ol' 500 BC, and is still true today. Period.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't think so.
On... and... on.

But... they won't.

What would you do?

<removed>
Not worth my account.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:14:58 AM EDT
[#47]
A couple of you may have read previous posts I've made and you know I'm very pro-LE and I just don't understand how they could just stand there.  They had body bunkers, rifles, body armor and shots were being fired in that classroom.  Were there eyes on that classroom from outside?  Did a spotter outside see the shooter?

I spent five years with a local DC Metro area PD and I can't imagine ANY dept in the area just standing around for 80+ minutes!  And there are some pretty shitty PDs in the area!  Even if the chief was on scene and told everyone to hold, after a few minutes someone would have told him to get the fuck out of the way if he didn't have the balls to move.

This is a tragedy that shouldn't have happened.  Those vids have to cost some folks their jobs.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:20:00 AM EDT
[#48]
A police department doesn't just magically end up like this.  Deliberately people who should not have the job have to had been picked over good candidates. People who are good cops have to be pressured out. The criminal element there must have a really strong say in the workings of the police. Much of the world is awash in corruption. We shouldn't pretend America is immune and that there is not a severe cost that comes from corruption.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:20:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like everything else in life, you can only depend on yourself. If this is not a glaring example of why we must be able to defend ourselves..I don't know what is. How you could stand by, knowing children and your loved one was mere feet away in mortal danger, and do NOTHING. 20/20 hindsight is one thing...but this??
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:25:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

What would you do?

View Quote

Jesus Christ. After ALL of the evidence of flat out cowardice and dereliction of duty from these sorry assed excuses for cops you still want to make excuses for them. You've previously said that we didn't know what happened, we've never chased suspects, we've never blah blah blah. Well fuck straight off with your thin blue line bullshit. There were about 50 flat out incompetent cowards and a few MEN in that hallway. Too bad that the MEN didn't get there sooner. It turns out that damn near all of the information that the cops put out was a lie and  you're STILL shilling for them. You're either deluded or a troll.
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top