BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 6:02:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't know anyone who had an issue with the vaccine. When the vaccines were rolling out I worked in an organization with about 2000 people who were all required to get vaccinated. I knew a couple hundred of them personally. No issues, and years later still haven't heard anything.

I had one relative and one acquaintance die from COVID and a few people I knew get very sick. One hospitalized in his 40s.

A guy up the street from me "died suddenly" of a heart attack at 40. Healthy guy. Happened summer of 2020. In 2019 a guy I went to school with had his 12-year-old daughter "die suddenly" of a brain aneurysm.

The biggest tell for any ridiculous conspiracy theory is to ask yourself "what would it take to make this conspiracy work?" In this case, some kind of dangerous side effect of the mrna vaccine (what kind exactly it's hard to say, conspiracy theories are often incoherent) is being covered up by the government/pharma/hospitals/doctors/researchers. To make that work, internationally, would require the collusion of at least hundreds of thousands if not millions of people who didn't give a shit about watching their friends and family poison themselves. The motivation of this teeming multitude of sociopaths is unclear.

It's garbage. The conspiracists have built themselves an opulant fantasy world that's completely insulated from reality with the exception of any logical explanation as to the who/what/when/where/how of the issue. Hollywood thinking has permeated this country and it's not going to end well.
View Quote

A voice of reason!   Sadly, your logic and factual references fall on deaf ears in GD and will generally result in name calling, political leaning charges and baseless claims supported only by references to questionable sites and unsupported youtube pontificators...
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 6:20:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

A voice of reason!   Sadly, your logic and factual references fall on deaf ears in GD and will generally result in name calling, political leaning charges and baseless claims supported only by references to questionable sites and unsupported youtube pontificators...
View Quote

Ah ! Another one that came here to name-call and gaslight ! Anything actually useful to contribute ? Let's hear it !!!
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 6:31:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ah ! Another one that came here to name-call and gaslight ! Anything actually useful to contribute ? Let's hear it !!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you want an echo chamber?

Are only the anecdotes that support your opinion matter?
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 6:43:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Do you want an echo chamber?

Are only the anecdotes that support your opinion matter?
View Quote

Nope ! Honestly we could do without the ridicule, name-calling, misdirection, strawmen and CoC-tripping BUT if you have something useful to pass along - let's hear it !
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know anyone who had an issue with the vaccine. When the vaccines were rolling out I worked in an organization with about 2000 people who were all required to get vaccinated. I knew a couple hundred of them personally. No issues, and years later still haven't heard anything.

I had one relative and one acquaintance die from COVID and a few people I knew get very sick. One hospitalized in his 40s.

A guy up the street from me "died suddenly" of a heart attack at 40. Healthy guy. Happened summer of 2020. In 2019 a guy I went to school with had his 12-year-old daughter "die suddenly" of a brain aneurysm.

The biggest tell for any ridiculous conspiracy theory is to ask yourself "what would it take to make this conspiracy work?" In this case, some kind of dangerous side effect of the mrna vaccine (what kind exactly it's hard to say, conspiracy theories are often incoherent) is being covered up by the government/pharma/hospitals/doctors/researchers. To make that work, internationally, would require the collusion of at least hundreds of thousands if not millions of people who didn't give a shit about watching their friends and family poison themselves. The motivation of this teeming multitude of sociopaths is unclear.

It's garbage. The conspiracists have built themselves an opulant fantasy world that's completely insulated from reality with the exception of any logical explanation as to the who/what/when/where/how of the issue. Hollywood thinking has permeated this country and it's not going to end well.

You know you can go to the Description in YT videos and the creators many times will provide a transcript and links to studies used . If you don't understand fully what is being said you can cross reference with other Doctors . If you ever need any help with medical terminology or physiological concepts just holler.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/555656/michael-keaton-3445165440-2997457.gif

You know I did not expect any other answer from you. As a matter of fact I knew what you'd say. I'm going to stop there before I get a warning or ban. I feel sorry for any one who works for assholes who'd fire them for not injecting their bodies with a unproven drug against their will. Btw count to 3. That's the number of times the government changed the definition of what a vaccine was so asshole could force it on innocent Americans or lose their livelihoods. I can't read anymore of your BS pro covid, pro vax bs so for my benefit I'm glad theres an ignore list.

View Quote

Ignore list. LOL.

I already told you I didn’t fire anyone for not being vaxxed, but only because it didn’t affect my business. If you want someone to back your every decision, get a wife. My employees exist to make me money and not cause me problems. I exist to pay them and treat them better than they can find elsewhere.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 8:08:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Certainally unproven as a product AND as an underlying technology.

One could still get covid, and pass it along with no diff between vaxed and unvaxed. And the cleveland clinic study shows further boosters actually make you less and less resistant (ie convey negative protection).

And now the data around excess deaths show a correlation to vax take-up.

Seems like you haven't been paying attention and are still stuck on 2021 talking points long since destroyed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, I don’t believe it was an unproven fake ass blah blah blah. Certainly not perfect or as durable as anyone hoped. For sure helped more people than it hurt.

One could still get covid, and pass it along with no diff between vaxed and unvaxed. And the cleveland clinic study shows further boosters actually make you less and less resistant (ie convey negative protection).

Seems like you haven't been paying attention and are still stuck on 2021 talking points long since destroyed.

Always open to new info. Can I read about this from any regular source, or is it all still YouTube videos and Arfcom posts?
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 8:24:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Always open to new info. Can I read about this from any regular source, or is it all still YouTube videos and Arfcom posts?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, I don’t believe it was an unproven fake ass blah blah blah. Certainly not perfect or as durable as anyone hoped. For sure helped more people than it hurt.

Sure, here you go, all from govt/health authority sources;

Confirmation of excess deaths in 2023 for US, UK, Canada, Australia, NZ, Netherlands, and Denmark. However, deaths are lower than expected in Poland, Hungary, and Sweden.

OECD data: https://stats.oecd.org/index.aspx?queryid=104676

Our world in data, excess mortality;

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-p-scores-average-baseline?country=%7EBIH

Our world in data covid vaccination status;

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus

Office for health improvement;

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiYmUwNmFhMjYtNGZhYS00NDk2LWFlMTAtOTg0OGNhNmFiNGM0IiwidCI6ImVlNGUxNDk5LTRhMzUtNGIyZS1hZDQ3LTVmM2NmOWRlODY2NiIsImMiOjh9

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/weekending25august2023

Week ending 25 August 2023 (Week 34)

Deaths registered in the UK

11,522, (4.5% above five-year averages)
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 8:35:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't personally know anyone that took the shot and got sick or injured.

I know several people that got Covid the first year and got extremely sick, one almost died in the hospital from it.

First thing he said when I talked to him was "I'll take the fucking shot any day of the week if I never have to go through that again".

One nurse that we know had heart issues for over a year after catching it early in 2020, she had to cut back her work hours and start seeing a cardiologist.

Holocaust happened in plain view of Germans
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 8:49:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know several people that got Covid the first year and got extremely sick, one almost died in the hospital from it.

First thing he said when I talked to him was "I'll take the fucking shot any day of the week if I never have to go through that again".

One nurse that we know had heart issues for over a year after catching it early in 2020, she had to cut back her work hours and start seeing a cardiologist.

What is that supposed to mean? Are the doctors the Germans here? I'm pretty sure my doctor is from Nepal.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 8:54:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What is that supposed to mean? Are the doctors the Germans here? I'm pretty sure my doctor is from Nepal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it means that you have trouble conceptualizing abstracted concepts and analogies.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 9:11:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I think it means that you have trouble conceptualizing abstracted concepts and analogies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd bet most of your concepts are highly abstract. So maybe you can explain the analogy. The Germans knew the Holocaust was happening and participated, explicitly approved of it, tacitly approved of it, or largely tried to ignore it. They did that because they believed in their racial superiority and wanted to see Jews and others out of their communities.

Is the claim that the entire medical and public health and research profession, world-wide, is aware of the poisonous and debilitating effects of COVID vaccines, and are allowing/encouraging their communities, their own families, to take it? Because...why again? What's the motivation? Because that's a concept pretty dang far from concrete reality as experienced by normally functioning mentally well human adults.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 9:11:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It means Germans bought the worldly goods of Jews at auction and imagined they were just on a permanent vacation.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 9:16:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Confirmation of excess deaths in 2023 for US, UK, Canada, Australia, NZ, Netherlands, and Denmark. However, deaths are lower than expected in Poland, Hungary, and Sweden.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-p-scores-average-baseline?country=%7EBIH

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiYmUwNmFhMjYtNGZhYS00NDk2LWFlMTAtOTg0OGNhNmFiNGM0IiwidCI6ImVlNGUxNDk5LTRhMzUtNGIyZS1hZDQ3LTVmM2NmOWRlODY2NiIsImMiOjh9

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/weekending25august2023

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The numbers don't work.....using your own source.

Use those same countries and sort by vaccination rate, then compare that to excess deaths.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

The US and Netherlands have a lower vaccination rate than Sweden, and slightly above Poland and Hungary.

Australia and Canada have a far higher vaccination rate than anyone on the list, but are sitting right in the middle at excess death percentage, at about half of the US percentage.

There is no direct correlation that can be viewed, so what is actually driving it?

I'm going to guess that being a nation of fat fucks that crash a lot of cars, do a lot of drugs, and stress to the max over things like Covid vaccinations and Biden/Trump is killing people off at record rates.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?tab=table&zoomToSelection=true&facet=none&uniformYAxis=0&country=CAN~AUS~DNK~NLD~NZL~USA~GBR~POL~SWE~HUN&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&hideControls=false&Metric=Excess+mortality+%28%25%29&Interval=Cumulative&Relative+to+Population=true&Color+by+test+positivity=false

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?tab=table&zoomToSelection=true&facet=none&uniformYAxis=0&country=CAN~AUS~DNK~NLD~NZL~USA~GBR~POL~SWE~HUN&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&hideControls=false&Metric=People+fully+vaccinated&Interval=Cumulative&Relative+to+Population=true&Color+by+test+positivity=false
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are these excess being attributed to COVID vaccinations? Outside of YouTube.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 9:28:55 PM EDT
[#16]
The problem with saying it's fat fucks is that they're already disadvantaged and you're basically injecting accelerated cardiovascular disease and/or cancer .

So brushing them off you're basically  overlooking one of the best candidates for excess death by vaccine .

Link Posted: 10/20/2023 9:31:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'd bet most of your concepts are highly abstract. So maybe you can explain the analogy. The Germans knew the Holocaust was happening and participated, explicitly approved of it, tacitly approved of it, or largely tried to ignore it. They did that because they believed in their racial superiority and wanted to see Jews and others out of their communities.

Is the claim that the entire medical and public health and research profession, world-wide, is aware of the poisonous and debilitating effects of COVID vaccines, and are allowing/encouraging their communities, their own families, to take it? Because...why again? What's the motivation? Because that's a concept pretty dang far from concrete reality as experienced by normally functioning mentally well human adults.
View Quote

The size and scope of the conspiracy makes it logically impossible.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 9:34:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It means Germans bought the worldly goods of Jews at auction and imagined they were just on a permanent vacation.
View Quote

So we're back to bringing down used truck and real estate prices? My doctor's licking his chops at killing his patients to get a King Ranch and a ski cabin for pennies on the dollar?

Seems far-fetched.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 9:40:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

It wasn't until the kids starting getting home schooled did the parents really see all the woke bullshit being taught.  The entire school system and teachers unions supported all this bullshit except a few.  The AMA is a communist organization, show them money and they will make it happen.  If anyone stands up they will go and take away a doctors right to practice.  Not much different overall.  Either get in line or just don't make any waves and your career might still exist.

The rest of the world gets cheap drugs while the US pays out the ass, why is that?
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 9:42:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's like saying electing Biden is logically impossible. Maybe prior to 2020 .
Hell, who thought they'd be voting for Trump prior to 2016 . This hasn't been business as usual for a while .
In 2019 nobody thought they'd be locked down and losing their jobs and losing their jobs again unless they injected an experimental mrna bullshit after that .
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 9:54:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The problem with saying it's fat fucks is that they're already disadvantaged and you're basically injecting accelerated cardiovascular disease and/or cancer .

So brushing them off you're basically  overlooking one of the best candidates for excess death by vaccine .

View Quote

So what about the countries with much higher vaccination rates? Why aren't their excess deaths tracking ours, especially when obesity rates are similar?

You guys are so single minded in your focus.

We have a fairly shitty healthcare system in a lot of the country, most of the country is fat, sick and addicted to something, but it must be the vaccines....it has to be. Even though we are the outlier by a pretty wide margin.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 9:57:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So what about the countries with much higher vaccination rates? Why aren't their excess deaths tracking ours, especially when obesity rates are similar?

We have a fairly shitty healthcare system in a lot of the country, most of the country is fat, sick and addicted to something, but it must be the vaccines....it has to be. Even though we are the outlier by a pretty wide margin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We were fat and sick in 2019 . Why the uptick in 2021 despite all the murder in 2020 ?

Link Posted: 10/20/2023 10:12:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Already discussed; collusion through groupthink, govt & peer pressure, spurred on from social engineering from govt influenced social media and legacy media. Politics and $$$ driving it all, with some old fashioned conspiracy at certain levels of govt & big pharma.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 10:18:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Use those same countries and sort by vaccination rate, then compare that to excess deaths.

The US and Netherlands have a lower vaccination rate than Sweden, and slightly above Poland and Hungary.

Australia and Canada have a far higher vaccination rate than anyone on the list, but are sitting right in the middle at excess death percentage, at about half of the US percentage.

There is no direct correlation that can be viewed, so what is actually driving it?

I'm going to guess that being a nation of fat fucks that crash a lot of cars, do a lot of drugs, and stress to the max over things like Covid vaccinations and Biden/Trump is killing people off at record rates.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?tab=table&zoomToSelection=true&facet=none&uniformYAxis=0&country=CAN~AUS~DNK~NLD~NZL~USA~GBR~POL~SWE~HUN&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&hideControls=false&Metric=Excess+mortality+%28%25%29&Interval=Cumulative&Relative+to+Population=true&Color+by+test+positivity=false

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?tab=table&zoomToSelection=true&facet=none&uniformYAxis=0&country=CAN~AUS~DNK~NLD~NZL~USA~GBR~POL~SWE~HUN&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&hideControls=false&Metric=People+fully+vaccinated&Interval=Cumulative&Relative+to+Population=true&Color+by+test+positivity=false
View Quote

Guessing is a great analytic tool. It’s very robust and refined as a statistical method.

I wonder if guessing also works on if that electrical circuit breaker is turned off or not before I grab the wires.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 10:20:58 PM EDT
[#25]
They need to find that guy who was taking all the shots for money on other people's cards .

* probly in an unmarked grave somewhere
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 10:23:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Other possibilities are... ? (Seriously, honest question)
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 10:28:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Guessing is a great analytic tool. It’s very robust and refined as a statistical method.

I wonder if guessing also works on if that electrical circuit breaker is turned off or not before I grab the wires.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone in this thread is guessing. Mine is no different.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 10:31:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

So we're agreed then that there is an as-yet unexplained uptick in excess deaths globally post covid years ?

That puts us close to being on the same page then, with the difference being our own differing opinions on what caused that, correct ?
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 10:35:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not guessing . I'm also not at risk of exacerbating any cardiovascular issues or cancer due to some experimental mrna bullshit.  

Post a pic when you get your boost .
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 10:36:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps it's multiple factors.....might be crazy to consider that though.

Link Posted: 10/20/2023 10:36:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So we're agreed then that there is an as-yet unexplained uptick in excess deaths globally post covid years ?

That puts us close to being on the same page then, with the difference being our own differing opinions on what caused that, correct ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, my guess is actually realistic.

Especially when you look at the numbers.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 10:47:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So that's a 'yes' then (again with the caveat we have differing opinion on causes) ?
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 10:50:57 PM EDT
[#33]

Ok, good, so there is something going on there, your contention is that there are multiple factors, as-yet undefined, that caused a global uptick... but that whatever those factors, you are 100% sure that the covid vax isn't one of them ? Correct ?
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 10:53:55 PM EDT
[#34]
That graph leveled out nice from 2016-2019 ....
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 12:25:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That's like saying electing Biden is logically impossible. Maybe prior to 2020 .
Hell, who thought they'd be voting for Trump prior to 2016 . This hasn't been business as usual for a while .
In 2019 nobody thought they'd be locked down and losing their jobs and losing their jobs again unless they injected an experimental mrna bullshit after that .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would say a former vice president being nominated and elected president is a logical probability. I’m not really sure what it is you are trying to say.
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 12:27:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Already discussed; collusion through groupthink, govt & peer pressure, spurred on from social engineering from govt influenced social media and legacy media. Politics and $$$ driving it all, with some old fashioned conspiracy at certain levels of govt & big pharma.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You say that like it’s settled business. To believe all of the various worlds cultures, governments, medical communities, media etc have all fallen victim to groupthink and peer pressure is beyond far fetched.
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 12:31:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I couldn’t even guess.

Does it trouble you at all that you can only hear about this on YouTube and kooky newsletters? Honest question.

Link Posted: 10/21/2023 1:09:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I couldn’t even guess.

Does it trouble you at all that you can only hear about this on YouTube and kooky newsletters? Honest question.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I couldn’t even guess.

So you "couldn't even guess" what the possibilities are, but whatever they are, you are 100% sure it's not the vax ?
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 1:36:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So you "couldn't even guess" what the possibilities are, but whatever they are, you are 100% sure it's not the vax ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I couldn’t even guess.

Not 100% sure, but pretty sure a conspiracy of this size and scope is most likely impossible.

Does it ever give you pause that most of what’s shared in support of your views are YouTube videos and kooky newsletters? Can you consider questions like that?
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 5:44:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I would say a former vice president being nominated and elected president is a logical probability. I’m not really sure what it is you are trying to say.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Biden had run twice in previous decades , could barely register , and was laughed out of the running . There was never a chance . Even in the last primary he was nowhere . Bernie had it .
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 5:52:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I couldn’t even guess.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I couldn’t even guess.

Do you know who Ron Paul is ? And , have you seen Twitter ? Do you understand the terms cancelation and censorship ? Do you ever unplug from the matrix ? Or more likely obtuse ?

Link Posted: 10/21/2023 6:31:43 AM EDT
[#42]
If there are some here that don't believe cancelation or censorship is a thing,  go to Google and type in " surgeon General of Florida " . There's a reason you have to type in every letter and there are no "suggestions ".

According to msm and the uni-party Dr Ladepo is a controversial and bad person . Yet myocarditis is now on the list of adverse side effects for mrna . He also followed what many European and Scandinavian countries already know .

Anyhow , plenty of msm coverage . All smear pieces .

You have to try pretty hard on this site to say you are unaware.  

* arfcom itself is aggregate news . Youtube itself is just a medium like radio or TV.
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 9:32:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Not 100% sure, but pretty sure a conspiracy of this size and scope is most likely impossible.

Does it ever give you pause that most of what’s shared in support of your views are YouTube videos and kooky newsletters? Can you consider questions like that?
View Quote

Ok, thanks. So what is your opinion of Fauci having funded, through the NIH, the work on covid in the Wuhan lab ?

I don't refer to any newsletters, and the youtube videos (and other sources) I refer to all use govt/health authority data, with commentary from qualified medical professionals.
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 10:23:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Early on we were told the spike was "locked out " from accessing ace2 receptors...maybe so . Also furin cleavage site . But , there are multiple other receptor sites it can use . Nice that they were concerned about making sure the spike didn't get in the cell though .

Are there Long Term Health Risks associated with the Spike Protein?

I don't know how many have listened to the "medcram" MD but he tried the narrative " vaccine spike is different ". Bullshit .

* the Pakistani MD brought up a good point about quantitative damage vs qualitative damage . Ie ; you may have a good t-cell count but they may not be functioning . Can be checked by taking the cell in a dish and challenging it .
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 12:58:43 PM EDT
[#45]
I don't think I'm giving the WHO the authority to edit my genome .

Strange times .

Bret and Heather 197th DarkHorse Podcast Livestream: WHO’s Your Daddy

* good description of game theory ...or how they take away informed consent and force the mandate . It's not over .
** also reminds me of that nut in New Mexico declaring gun violence a public health emergency....ugh
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Strange times .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_nwD3sJ5UA

* good description of game theory ...or how they take away informed consent and force the mandate . It's not over .
** also reminds me of that nut in New Mexico declaring gun violence a public health emergency....ugh
View Quote

Thanks ! Will check that later...
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 8:30:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Strange times .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_nwD3sJ5UA

Excellent . I usually  put playback at about 1.5x ...seems to help a bit when cadence is a little slow . Also has transcript so any words won't get blurred .
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 8:35:54 PM EDT
[#48]
It's apparent  to anyone with eyes to see that evidence based medicine has been corrupted.  Regulatory  agencies have been captured .

It would be meaningless  to select an RCT to support a position as twice as many have been bought to undermine it .

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:26:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It's apparent  to anyone with eyes to see that evidence based medicine has been corrupted.  Regulatory  agencies have been captured .

It would be meaningless  to select an RCT to support a position as twice as many have been bought to undermine it .

View Quote

Over 100 years ago Carnegie basically bought the AMA for $10,000 and globalists have used it and the FDA for wealth generation by controlling the drug market ever since. The goal is to make money, not cure people. Same groups that contrived and control the fed.

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 7:37:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Cancer is not a simple vitamin deficiency. There is no legitimate research to back that book up.

Somewhere out there people are reading it and actually believing it and forgoing legitimate treatments.

Quacks like this author, or anti-vaxxers like Jenny McCarthy - or Arfcommers who push livestock wormer for the 'vid - are stupendously, dangerously and irresponsibly ignorant at best. That's being very charitable.

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top