Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 7:49:55 AM EDT
[#1]
You are calling a lot of Arfcommers stupendously stupid. Bold, cotton. Maybe it’s you that is obtuse and naively misaligned.

It’s time for another “pole”. You know how you show these vaccine clowns they are full of mierda? A poll that shows 90% of Arf disagrees with you and yours.

“Pole” inbound for the vaccine cheerleaders.

ETA: “Pole” hot. Like all of the other polls I’ve done on the topic, it appears that your beloved vaccine is not popular with conservatives.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 8:58:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Almost 200 votes and 95% don’t want your vaccine or boosters. And the day is still early!

Lots of uneducated lame brains in Arf huh? Stupid dolts!

Next “pole” will be how many have tried horse paste. Wonder what that “pole” will look like?

Let’s find out…
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cancer is not a simple vitamin deficiency. There is no legitimate research to back that book up.

Somewhere out there people are reading it and actually believing it and forgoing legitimate treatments.

Quacks like this author, or anti-vaxxers like Jenny McCarthy - or Arfcommers who push livestock wormer for the 'vid - are stupendously, dangerously and irresponsibly ignorant at best. That's being very charitable.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Cancer is not a simple vitamin deficiency. There is no legitimate research to back that book up.

Somewhere out there people are reading it and actually believing it and forgoing legitimate treatments.

Quacks like this author, or anti-vaxxers like Jenny McCarthy - or Arfcommers who push livestock wormer for the 'vid - are stupendously, dangerously and irresponsibly ignorant at best. That's being very charitable.

I've heard that from the left . They're essentially saying " don't read " .
It's dangerous!
* the first rule of not getting cancer is to not put things in your body that cause cancer. The mrna has been shown to have quite a few mechanisms of action to do so .
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 12:20:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

...and this is why people don't give a shit what the fuck you say even if it had truth in it.  You ruined your credibility.

First IVM is a drug that is also given to HUMANS and not just live stock.  It was discovered in 1970's and authorized for human use in 1987 and in 2015 won a Nobel Prize.  I bet there are a shit ton of drugs that are given to both.  You can even get a prescription for it by a doctor for yourself and not just your dog, cat, horse, etc....well after the AMA took the boot off the necks of the doctors that gave a shit about their patients.  Go ahead and tell your praised Gov thugs they are wrong about other drugs that would have prevented the EUA from existing had it been a viable treatment from these same Gov thugs back in 2020...

The most ironic thing is your username is totally appropriate....you are a fucking lab rat for big pharma......let that sink in.

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 12:41:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Rat has so destroyed his own credibility, even anything he might have to contribute on any subject is now treated as completely laughable and disregarded.

You never did give an update on your newly-worsened heart issue though, how are you doing my friend ? I do genuinely care about my fellow man, regardless of their attitudes towards pure bloods like me.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 3:59:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Over 100 years ago Carnegie basically bought the AMA for $10,000 and globalists have used it and the FDA for wealth generation by controlling the drug market ever since. The goal is to make money, not cure people. Same groups that contrived and control the fed.

www.amazon.com/dp/B00IAAXMPW
View Quote

I did a deep dive on this:

The claim
I don't care who you trust or what medical paradigm you wish to place your faith in.... but the claim is silly, i.e. that cancer is merely a deficiency disease like scurvy caused by the lack of a single essential food compound in modem man's diet..... That substance is Laetrile, a chemical found in many plants, most notably in the seeds of apricots, bitter almonds, apples, peaches, cherries and plums, and in the roots of manioc.. "Laetrile" was at one point rebranded as "vitamin B17" apparently in an effort to get around FDA drug regulations. No official pharmacopoeia lists it as a vitamin, and it does not possess any of the required characteristics of a vitamin and no study has shown it having any beneficial effect on cancer. He claims that policy-makers in the medical, pharmaceutical, research and fund-raising organizations deliberately or unconsciously strive not to prevent or cure cancer in order to perpetuate their functions.

The Author
George Edward Griffin is neither a doctor nor a scientists rather, an author, filmmaker, and conspiracy theorist. Griffin describes himself as "a plain vanilla researcher," and a "Crusader Rabbit." Griffin's writings promote a wide variety of debunked political, economic, defense and health care conspiracy theories.... He is an HIV/AIDS denialist, supports the 9/11 Truth movement, believes in theories on FEMA death camps, and supports the specific John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theory that Oswald was not the assassin. He also believes that the Biblical Noah's Ark is located at the Durupinar site in Turkey. His claim of a cure for cancer possess two key qualities of a classic snake oil campaign: a simple, easy cure for all cancer provided by Mother Nature herself, and a purported widespread conspiracy to prevent the public from knowing about it.

I am not surprised he has fans in GD. Not really the person from whom I would take my medical advice from, but ymmv.

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 6:30:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Rat has so destroyed his own credibility, even anything he might have to contribute on any subject is now treated as completely laughable and disregarded.

You never did give an update on your newly-worsened heart issue though, how are you doing my friend ? I do genuinely care about my fellow man, regardless of their attitudes towards pure bloods like me.
View Quote
You might not realize this, but destroying your credibility in GD actually increases your credibility outside of GD.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 11:37:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You might not realize this, but destroying your credibility in GD actually increases your credibility outside of GD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This thread keeps getting more absurd

Wow really? So if i come here spouting a bunch of big pharma propaganda then maybe ill get that promotion ive been gunning for at work, huh?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 11:41:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Wow really? So if i come here spouting a bunch of big pharma propaganda then maybe ill get that promotion ive been gunning for at work, huh?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/2OcFu56-590.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the kingdom of lies , truth is treason . Many wormtongues up in here .
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 11:49:22 PM EDT
[#10]
In b4 quotes from another weird Kennedy. By
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 5:23:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Next time you're talking to your boss about your promotion bring up your favorite flavor of horse past and talk about how cancer is just a vitamin deficiency.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 11:51:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Next time you're talking to your boss about your promotion bring up your favorite flavor of horse past and talk about how cancer is just a vitamin deficiency.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How bout that “pole”?

Nearly 1k responded and 95% disagree with you. Can you imagine being in an auditorium where you’re the speaker and 95% of the 1000 that showed up to hear you run off at the mouth think you are full of poo?

I love horse paste BTW. I’ve used it from the the beginning of the Covid shenanigans. You know what hasn’t happened to me? I ain’t been sick.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 12:32:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

There’s quite a lot in the book. Groups that have zero history  of cancer until the western diet hit them. Multiple confirming controlled experiments quashed. Lots of lies repeated until believed. Such as Steve McQueen’s death from cancer. Laetrile cured him. It was a cosmetic surgery to remove a large, unsightly but benign tumor left behind in his gut that went wrong. There are many stories of success in the treatment. Just very little profit.

You being opposed to the idea is a resounding endorsement.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 3:20:45 PM EDT
[#14]
International excess deaths

* excess deaths
 Professor Dalgleish and his melanoma patients
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 3:35:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

You know, you guys are pretty lame compared to the previous ones. At least they used to post interesting angles (in the early days, before all their talking points were destroyed) but you guys now are just posting the most childish silly replies. It's like having some toddlers hanging around making animal noises or something which the adults ignore as they carry a meaningful adult conversation.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 3:35:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Its like that cardiologist cunt from a couple of years ago, who said the unvaxxed should be jailed or forced to take it..all sorts of authoritarian goodness as she bragged how superior she was taking an experimental drug. Course the last tweet she posted was her Student assistant bemoaning the fact that the cardiologist professor dropped dead during the night a day after she got her last booster.

I think if the Rat takes enough of this garbage likely the problem will sort itself out sooner or later. Meanwhile you fools left behind with gallons of horse paste.. ah well at least Ill still have somebody to talk to!!!!

Its so laughable stupid to shit on Ivermectin as unsafe when its been prescribed over a billion times since the 70s with little to no severe side effects listed to date. I guess when they call it Pfizermectin the Rat says that stuff is good to go!

How about Warfarin? Is that ok for Rats to take for covid? I just dunno anymore!! SO confusing...
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 4:29:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Its like that cardiologist cunt from a couple of years ago, who said the unvaxxed should be jailed or forced to take it..all sorts of authoritarian goodness as she bragged how superior she was taking an experimental drug. Course the last tweet she posted was her Student assistant bemoaning the fact that the cardiologist professor dropped dead during the night a day after she got her last booster.

I think if the Rat takes enough of this garbage likely the problem will sort itself out sooner or later. Meanwhile you fools left behind with gallons of horse paste.. ah well at least Ill still have somebody to talk to!!!!

Its so laughable stupid to shit on Ivermectin as unsafe when its been prescribed over a billion times since the 70s with little to no severe side effects listed to date. I guess when they call it Pfizermectin the Rat says that stuff is good to go!

How about Warfarin? Is that ok for Rats to take for covid? I just dunno anymore!! SO confusing...
View Quote

What's interesting is that Rat's list of 'GD zany talking points' actually include multiple ones that CDC/Pfizer have acknowledged are real side effects... including cardiac issues... and that he continues to post that list over and over despite his own newly-worsened cardiac issues !!
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 4:42:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Funny how a friend of mine who had covid wound up in the hospital for 13 days. When he was discharged to go home he had very little energy, felt like shit, and even walking 10 feet would leave him winded.

He found a doctor in a different state to do an e-visit and prescribe him Ivermectin in pill form, or as you put it, "livestock wormer". Then when no pharmacy in WI would fill his prescription he had to jump through more hoops and was able yo have it filled out of state and mailed to him.

Taking the Ivermectin and zinc, as he was directed to by the physician, had him back to as close to normal as possible in two days. He said he was feeling slightly better just hours after his first dosage.

I know quite a few others that took it in the paste form as that was all they could get a hold of. Same thing, took Ivermectin and were on the mend right away.

But I will tell you what is dangerous...

A shot that in order to be called a vaccine the very definition of vaccine needed to be changed. A shot that went from inception to market in 13 months. A shot that they have no idea what the long term effects could be because it didn't go through the standard testing period. A shot where it's manufactures are immune from lawsuits and liability.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 5:48:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this like some Saul Alinsky Rules for Radicals, shut down the discussion by increasingly nonsensical counterpoints? Because you sure are doing it well

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 6:28:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What's interesting is that Rat's list of 'GD zany talking points' actually include multiple ones that CDC/Pfizer have acknowledged are real side effects... including cardiac issues... and that he continues to post that list over and over despite his own newly-worsened cardiac issues !!
View Quote

Yeah that list is the same tired tactic - guilt by association. Whatever it takes to keep convincing himself he made the right choice taking the shot (even though it might have forced retirement)
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 6:39:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Is this like some Saul Alinsky Rules for Radicals, shut down the discussion by increasingly nonsensical counterpoints? Because you sure are doing it well

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/CarefreePlayfulEastrussiancoursinghounds-663.gif
View Quote
Are you following along or just jumping on the dog-pile? Go look at post 49 on the last page, as well and the subsequent posts, and tell me my counterpoints are nonsensical.  Or is this some other strategy where you pretend something that was said was never said.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 9:03:00 PM EDT
[#22]
People have had access to this product for 3 years . In that time span 95% (or more ) have decided they really don't want it . Initial uptake prior to mandatory shenanigans may have been as high as 70% . Some people learned some things that they should have been informed of prior to being forced to take it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 10:21:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/CarefreePlayfulEastrussiancoursinghounds-663.gif
View Quote

It's all about CoC-tripping. There are no counterpoints, no tangible value to any of the posts, no new information, all the talking points have been destroyed.

The only purpose is to antagonize folks into CoCing themselves. It's the online equivalent to faking a punch to your face, hoping you'll actually punch them back in the moment and then get arrested for it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 10:23:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Here's yet another malady to add to the list:

Things that COVID-19 vaccinations cause, according to Arfcom’s top medical scientists:

COVID-19
Heart attacks
Strokes
Asthma
Magnetization
Self-replicating nanobots
Diabetes
Arthritis
Monkey viruses
DNA changes
Monkey DNA
Bizarre skin rashes
Hair loss
Agitation
Tumors
Arteriosclerosis
Miscarriages
Inexplicable sudden deaths
Blood clots
"Mismatched antibodies"
Egg allergies
Shingles
Deafness
Blindness
Autoimmune diseases
Chest pain
Aerosols so that the vaccinated spread the vaccine by breathing on people
Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
Too many types of cancers to list
Chronic Uticaria
endothelial inflammation
Guillain-Barré syndrome
Obesity
Digestive issues
Thyroid disease
Dizziness
Hemagglutination
Shellfish allergies
Lyme disease
Septic shock
Parkinson’s disease
“Things that cannot be explained by biology”
Radio frequency transmissions so the CDC can track who's been vaccinated and who hasn’t
Circulatary problems
Changes  in personality
“Bobble-head syndrome”
Pain at the injection site that persists for years
Brain fog
“Impulsive and inattentive driving”
Brain tumors
“Clotted lungs”
Bleeding from under the fingernails
Bleeding through the skin
“Cognitive problems”
Encephalitis
Aneurisms
Fertility problems
Enlarged organs
“Undetectable effects that last forever"
Menstrual problems
Autism
Altered DNA
Tinitus
Appendicitis
Marburg hemorrhagic fever
Vaccine vasculitis

and my fav:

5G microchips that will signal the vaccinated to kill the unvaccinated
View Quote

That’s a pretty comprehensive list.  Please allow me to add: Insanity

Unfortunately, the natural Covid disease can also cause Insanity, so we’re all pretty well screwed.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 10:30:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It's just them protecting a decision they can't reverse, buy their way out of, or just walk away from. Because I'd bet many of them, if given the option of a pill that could magically remove the shot, would absolutely take it. Many in this very thread. They just cannot admit it on any public forum. There is no way back for them though. They are stuck with it. And those that do regret taking the shots probably have anxiety about every little sniffle or skipped heartbeat or headache. It's likely driving them mad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can see who is adamantly defending their decision to take an experimental shot in this thread. They are right above this post. And I'll bet they also have debated whether they made the right decision or not, though they'll never publicly admit it. And I also bet they didn't get the latest shot the CDC is encouraging because they know deep down inside it was a mistake to take the first ones. They just have to ridicule others who know better to make themselves feel good about their choice to jab up.
Would you expect anything different from CA and NH?
I would expect nothing less. But imagine making a decision that is 100% permanent, no going back. No option out. Not like a marriage you can leave or having children you can abandon. Or a mortgage you can walk from. This decision is totally permanent. Then you start hearing about people with severe health problems from it, many ending in death. Your subconscious immediately convinced you it's all BS and you search to discredit everything and everyone you hear that's bringing this to your attention.

You have to defend your choice no matter what, because it's permanent, and your psyche cannot afford to survive knowing you've been poisoned and there's nothing you can do about it. So naturally you go on the attack and ridicule others just to protect your psychological state. It is just the way the human brain works to protect itself. And these types of threads bring them out quicker than Trump threads bring out the Never Trumpers.
Every response they cling to the fringe argument of "nano-bots" and ignore the fact that there is a very noticeable uptick in cases of myocarditis and blood clots that suddenly appeared when the shot did. "It hasn't been proven." is their argument of choice, disregarding the plethora of physicians and scientists who have came out stating there is a link because the CDC still denies it. Because you know, the CDC and WHO are the two most trustworthy agencies in terms of medicine.
It's just them protecting a decision they can't reverse, buy their way out of, or just walk away from. Because I'd bet many of them, if given the option of a pill that could magically remove the shot, would absolutely take it. Many in this very thread. They just cannot admit it on any public forum. There is no way back for them though. They are stuck with it. And those that do regret taking the shots probably have anxiety about every little sniffle or skipped heartbeat or headache. It's likely driving them mad.

Your rant sounds a bit unhinged.     What on earth do you think the vax did to people?      What do you think it’s still doing?

There were some accounts of heart attack or stroke soon after the shot.     I haven’t seen Any studies citing long term consequences.  

Post the long term concerns we should be scared of.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 10:34:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Unfortunately, the natural Covid disease can also cause Insanity, so we’re all pretty well screwed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's yet another malady to add to the list:

Things that COVID-19 vaccinations cause, according to Arfcom’s top medical scientists:

COVID-19
Heart attacks
Strokes
Asthma
Magnetization
Self-replicating nanobots
Diabetes
Arthritis
Monkey viruses
DNA changes
Monkey DNA
Bizarre skin rashes
Hair loss
Agitation
Tumors
Arteriosclerosis
Miscarriages
Inexplicable sudden deaths
Blood clots
"Mismatched antibodies"
Egg allergies
Shingles
Deafness
Blindness
Autoimmune diseases
Chest pain
Aerosols so that the vaccinated spread the vaccine by breathing on people
Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
Too many types of cancers to list
Chronic Uticaria
endothelial inflammation
Guillain-Barré syndrome
Obesity
Digestive issues
Thyroid disease
Dizziness
Hemagglutination
Shellfish allergies
Lyme disease
Septic shock
Parkinson’s disease
“Things that cannot be explained by biology”
Radio frequency transmissions so the CDC can track who's been vaccinated and who hasn’t
Circulatary problems
Changes  in personality
“Bobble-head syndrome”
Pain at the injection site that persists for years
Brain fog
“Impulsive and inattentive driving”
Brain tumors
“Clotted lungs”
Bleeding from under the fingernails
Bleeding through the skin
“Cognitive problems”
Encephalitis
Aneurisms
Fertility problems
Enlarged organs
“Undetectable effects that last forever"
Menstrual problems
Autism
Altered DNA
Tinitus
Appendicitis
Marburg hemorrhagic fever
Vaccine vasculitis

and my fav:

5G microchips that will signal the vaccinated to kill the unvaccinated

But per the Cleveland Clinic study more shots equals more disease . As opposed  to natural immunity which works better ...so less than half as much disease  as the shot .
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 10:34:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Not a single one of us regret not getting it.

I lost my job due to my refusal. All that did was strengthen my contempt for my enemies.
View Quote

That’s what all the long drawn out insanity on this topic is all about.

White Hot Anger.    And I believe it’s justified.    

Those who got the vax moved on within a week or less.   They literally don’t think about it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 10:43:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Your rant sounds a bit unhinged.     What on earth do you think the vax did to people?      What do you think it’s still doing?

There were some accounts of heart attack or stroke soon after the shot.     I haven’t seen Any studies citing long term consequences.  

View Quote

Angus Dalgleish has a pretty good idea with his melanoma patients coming out of remission.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 10:50:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16NXMjbAVG8

* excess deaths
 Professor Dalgleish and his melanoma patients
View Quote

@dannynoonan
@Zhukov

Just caught up - excess deaths in Australia currently running at 17%, Canada 12%, Ireland 20%, several others hovering around 10%. Excess mortality should be lower now as we would've expected the vulnerable to have died off in previous years due to covid, yet it remains way up.

All data from https://ourworldindata.org

Professor Dalgleish is one of the most highly qualified oncologists in the UK (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_Dalgleish), here he talks about multiple Melanoma patients who were previously stable, and have now relapsed following a booster, with the relapse being particularly aggressive. Also observing new Leukemias, Lymphomas, Myelomas (all blood cancers) out of nowhere among his patients and those of his peers in Oncology.

Interestingly, he mentions a couple of times that the patients of concern didn't have much of a reaction to their first two shots, but the third caused widespread lethargy, pain, and then the onset of these unexpected blood cancers, or a relapse of skin cancers.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 10:53:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

@dannynoonan
@Zhukov

Just caught up - excess deaths in Australia currently running at 17%, Canada 12%, Ireland 20%, several others hovering around 10%. Excess mortality should be lower now as we would've expected the vulnerable to have died off in previous years due to covid, yet it remains way up.

All data from https://ourworldindata.org

Professor Dalgleish is one of the most highly qualified oncologists in the UK (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_Dalgleish), here he talks about multiple Melanoma patients who were previously stable, and have now relapsed following a booster, with the relapse being particularly aggressive. Also observing new Leukemias, Lymphomas, Myelomas (all blood cancers) out of nowhere among his patients and those of his peers in Oncology.

Interestingly, he mentions a couple of times that the patients of concern didn't have much of a reaction to their first two shots, but the third caused widespread lethargy, pain, and then the onset of these unexpected blood cancers, or a relapse of skin cancers.
View Quote

Previously  he noted that it was a divorce or death or extreme hardship ...this time they were all saying they just got their booster .
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 10:57:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

@BillofRights

I just watched the video 9D1Alpha linked today; it addresses many of your points above. Would be interested in hearing your feedback on the contents of that video assuming you watch it.

Data is from https://ourworldindata.org, presenter is a very well credentialed medical professional, guy in the video is a leading UK oncologist.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 11:02:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Professor Dalgleish hinged it on T-cell function,  in regards to cancer . Dr McMillan had another Dr on in a recent video that echoed the same mechanism.  

Link Posted: 10/24/2023 11:21:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

@BillofRights

I just watched the video 9D1Alpha linked today; it addresses many of your points above. Would be interested in hearing your feedback on the contents of that video assuming you watch it.

Data is from https://ourworldindata.org, presenter is a very well credentialed medical professional, guy in the video is a leading UK oncologist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@BillofRights

I watched it.   He does a lot of extrapolating and speculating.  “If it’s 20% or even 2%, then this would be a very big problem with the global population…”.  

I’m glad people like him are looking into possible long term complications, but what I was asking is: “Have any medical problems been identified with Statistics?”    

Iow, we are 2-3 years past the great vax crusade.     Has there been a statistically significant uptick of serious disease or death for the vaxed, vs. unvaxed?  

Insurance companies track that sort of thing.  It would be impossible to hide.

The guy I was responding to, was acting like the vaxed live in fear of their decision.     It simply isn’t true.    99% have forgotten it.  

Even if they did get cancer down the line, it wouldn’t occur to them to blame the vax.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 11:29:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Are you following along or just jumping on the dog-pile? Go look at post 49 on the last page, as well and the subsequent posts, and tell me my counterpoints are nonsensical.  Or is this some other strategy where you pretend something that was said was never said.
View Quote

Definitely following along. Yes, i agree your counterpoints are nonsensical. Im glad we see eye to eye here
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 11:32:26 PM EDT
[#35]
The Japanese did a very slick thing when the top promoters said "it stays in the arm"; they did a study.  They did a study of the biodistribution of LNP . They didn't have to impune the spike protein ...they were just looking where the LNP went . Bone marrow was top of the list . Thrombocytopenia has had some mention ...but T-cells are produced in the bone marrow .

* antibody titers are useless without functioning T-cells
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 11:43:23 PM EDT
[#36]
The message put out is ; you produce antibodies and the body attacks spike protein .

What is missed is that the body kills the cells producing spike protein ...this creates a lot of junk floating around and inflammation besides spike protein . There is a lot of collateral damage and it takes energy . The immune system can get confused on "self" . It's not a clean and sterile process like the above "message". It's dishonest .
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 12:21:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I watched it.   He does a lot of extrapolating and speculating.  “If it’s 20% or even 2%, then this would be a very big problem with the global population…”.  

I’m glad people like him are looking into possible long term complications, but what I was asking is: “Have any medical problems been identified with Statistics?”    

Iow, we are 2-3 years past the great vax crusade.     Has there been a statistically significant uptick of serious disease or death for the vaxed, vs. unvaxed?  

The guy I was responding to, was acting like the vaxed live in fear of their decision.     It simply isn’t true.    99% have forgotten it.  

Even if they did get cancer down the line, it wouldn’t occur to them to blame the vax.
View Quote

No Agenda Show and Alex Jones were both reporting the 40% uptick in sudden deaths in spring 2021 (iirc) using life insurance actuarial tables. They had almost all had the shot where the question was asked. Many were not considered vaccinated because they died within hours or days and there is a two week window of too soon to work, not our fault and new bar that raised with each mandated or recommended booster as sales slumped.

State and social media conspired to conceal the  increased death in favor of taking all the Pfizer or whatever ad money. Myself and others posted about it here and then I watched people discussing which shot to take quoting CDC, FDA, pharma and Fauci lies.

Many of the injected here and in my personal bubble immediately dismissed any and all correlation. Some kind of abused spouse or hostage syndrome. Don’t have to forget what they refuse to acknowledge in the first place.

No Agenda show actually predicted a push for subscription based immunization models in like 2014 when playing clips from an investor dinner. Goldman Sachs if my failing memory serves correctly. They seem to believe it was a scam for profit. Wish I was that optimistic.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 12:43:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quite a few items there. Leaving aside vaccines (or vaxed/unvaxxed) for a minute, what is your opinion on the global excess deaths that Campbell talks about ? Do you think that is odd ?
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 1:27:08 AM EDT
[#39]
I believe that folks who took this early on , one , two , maybe three shots, if no side effects , their bodies can clear this up and heal . I don't believe it's something that can be sustained over and over before something bad happens.  I believe too , when people see enough lies they wake up to the truth .
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 3:32:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Definitely following along. Yes, i agree your counterpoints are nonsensical. Im glad we see eye to eye here
View Quote
So you think cancer is a vitamin deficiency or are you pretending that was never posted?
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 4:05:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I watched it.   He does a lot of extrapolating and speculating.  "If it's 20% or even 2%, then this would be a very big problem with the global population ".  

I'm glad people like him are looking into possible long term complications, but what I was asking is: "Have any medical problems been identified with Statistics?"    

The guy I was responding to, was acting like the vaxed live in fear of their decision.     It simply isn't true.    99% have forgotten it.  

Even if they did get cancer down the line, it wouldn't occur to them to blame the vax.
View Quote
The Society of Actuaries tracked all this data and even compared vaccination rates to excess deaths. You can read the reports here:

August cause of deaths report

Covid mortality report that looks at vaccination rates

Sorry it's not a YouTube personality who makes money off getting clicks.

Link Posted: 10/25/2023 4:49:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can see who is adamantly defending their decision to take an experimental shot in this thread. They are right above this post. And I'll bet they also have debated whether they made the right decision or not, though they'll never publicly admit it. And I also bet they didn't get the latest shot the CDC is encouraging because they know deep down inside it was a mistake to take the first ones. They just have to ridicule others who know better to make themselves feel good about their choice to jab up.
Would you expect anything different from CA and NH?
I would expect nothing less. But imagine making a decision that is 100% permanent, no going back. No option out. Not like a marriage you can leave or having children you can abandon. Or a mortgage you can walk from. This decision is totally permanent. Then you start hearing about people with severe health problems from it, many ending in death. Your subconscious immediately convinced you it's all BS and you search to discredit everything and everyone you hear that's bringing this to your attention.

You have to defend your choice no matter what, because it's permanent, and your psyche cannot afford to survive knowing you've been poisoned and there's nothing you can do about it. So naturally you go on the attack and ridicule others just to protect your psychological state. It is just the way the human brain works to protect itself. And these types of threads bring them out quicker than Trump threads bring out the Never Trumpers.
Every response they cling to the fringe argument of "nano-bots" and ignore the fact that there is a very noticeable uptick in cases of myocarditis and blood clots that suddenly appeared when the shot did. "It hasn't been proven." is their argument of choice, disregarding the plethora of physicians and scientists who have came out stating there is a link because the CDC still denies it. Because you know, the CDC and WHO are the two most trustworthy agencies in terms of medicine.

This whole thread is unhinged.

OP bumps it daily like the crazy guys that bump the religious threads.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 5:04:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
We all need a hobby. I think these threads are hilarious. The best part are those that think this is some great source of information. Or that they're contributing to some massive investigation.

"OMG look at this deep dive video telling me exactly what I want to hear!!!! It must be true!!!"
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 8:40:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@BillofRights

Insurance companies would love to track this.  The challenge is the data isn't complete or credible, because the "who took the vaccine" data is a mess.  The observational data is showing still extremely elevated mortality for young adults, which is not returning to normal as the people in charge said the jab would do.  And while fentanyl and homicide are contributors, it doesn't explain all of the excess mortality.  Young deaths are problematic from a solvency standpoint because they are low frequency, high severity situations.

For the medical problems identified with statistics, the under 40 male cohort has been shown to have elevated incidence of myocarditis.  We won't know the long term impacts for awhile because most myocarditis data measures outcomes on a 5 year window.  The folks handwaving and saying it is mild and won't be a problem are being disingenuous because the timespan for monitoring is too short still.  And thanks to the noisy data, the only analysis will be retrospective, observational work which won't be 100% conclusive and will get trolls on both sides.  I said in older threads it will take 10 years to likely know the real safety aspect.  

It does seem this wouldn't be a big deal if voluntary choice was held throughout the entire pandemic.  Once mandates arrived, everything changed.  Especially when it was "you won't get COVID", then "breakthrough cases are rare" then it was "you need a booster".
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 10:28:35 AM EDT
[#45]
@BillofRights

It's worth pointing out here, in case you were not aware, that youtube's 'Medical misinformation policy' is quite restrictive, and deplatforms users for flouting the rules. So when one observes some non-directness, 'wink-wink' suggestions and lack of directness when attributing excess deaths to one mechanism or another, it's because the youtuber is trying to get the base information across without being kicked off and having his channel locked.

It's a key reason why (on YouTube, at least) there are not direct links being made between excess deaths and the vax, but you are free to make that connection yourself based on the credibility of the source of the data the YouTuber uses, or to not make the connection if you so choose.

Posted below, I have highlighted some relevant sections that really limit what they can say. Note that 'misinformation' is whatever the govt or big pharma says it is.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

YouTube Medical misinformation policy

YouTube doesn't allow content that poses a serious risk of egregious harm by spreading medical misinformation that contradicts local health authorities’ (LHAs) or the World Health Organization’s (WHO) guidance about specific health conditions and substances. This policy includes the following categories:

Prevention misinformation
Treatment misinformation
Denial misinformation

Note: YouTube’s medical misinformation policies are subject to change in response to changes to guidance from health authorities or WHO. There may be a delay between new LHAs/WHO guidance and policy updates, and our policies may not cover all LHA/WHO guidance related to specific health conditions and substances.

What this policy means for you
Don’t post content on YouTube if it includes any of the following:

Prevention misinformation: We do not allow content that promotes information that contradicts health authority guidance on the prevention or transmission of specific health conditions, or on the safety, efficacy or ingredients of currently approved and administered vaccines.

Treatment misinformation: We do not allow content that promotes information that contradicts health authority guidance on treatments for specific health conditions, including promotion of specific harmful substances or practices that have not been approved by local health authorities or the World Health Organization as safe or effective, or that have been confirmed to cause severe harm.

Denial misinformation: We do not allow content that denies the existence of specific health conditions.

These policies apply to videos, video descriptions, comments, live streams, and any other YouTube product or feature. Keep in mind that this isn't a complete list. Please note these policies also apply to external links in your content. This can include clickable URLs, verbally directing users to other sites in video, as well as other forms.

Examples
Here are some examples of content that’s not allowed on YouTube. This isn't a complete list.

Prevention misinformation
Harmful substances & practices as prevention methods
Guaranteed prevention misinformation
Vaccine misinformation
Claims that contradict health authority and World Health Organization guidance on safety, efficacy and ingredients of currently administered and approved vaccines.  
Vaccine safety: Content alleging that vaccines cause chronic side effects, such as cancer or paralysis, outside of rare side effects that are recognized by health authorities.
Examples:
Claims that the MMR vaccine causes autism.
Claims that any vaccine causes contraction of COVID-19.
Claims that vaccines are part of a depopulation agenda.
Claims that the flu vaccine causes chronic side effects such as infertility, or causes contraction of COVID-19.
Claims that the HPV vaccine causes chronic side effects such as paralysis.
Claims that an approved COVID-19 vaccine will cause death, infertility, miscarriage, autism, or contraction of other infectious diseases.
Claims that achieving herd immunity through natural infection is safer than vaccinating the population.
Content that promotes the use of unapproved or homemade COVID-19 vaccines.
Vaccine efficacy: Content claiming that vaccines do not reduce transmission or contraction of disease.
Examples:
Claims that vaccines do not reduce risk of contracting illness.
Claims that vaccines do not reduce the severity of illness, including hospitalization or death.
Claims that any vaccine is a guaranteed prevention method for COVID-19.
Ingredients in vaccines: Content misrepresenting the ingredients contained in vaccines.
Examples:
Claims that vaccines contain substances that are not on the vaccine ingredient list, such as biological matter from fetuses (e.g. fetal tissue, fetal cell lines) or animal byproducts.
Claims that vaccines contain substances or devices meant to track or identify those who’ve received them.
Claims that vaccines alter a person’s genetic makeup.
Claims that vaccines will make people who receive them magnetic.
Additional resources

More information on vaccines, including their safety and efficacy, can be found below.

Health authority vaccine information:

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (US)
European Vaccination Information Portal (EU)
National Health Service (UK)
Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency (Korea)
National Health Mission (India)
MHLW Immunization Information (Japan)
National Vaccination Calendar (Brazil)
Universal Vaccination Program (Mexico)
World Health Organization vaccine safety (Global)
World Health Organization vaccine preventable diseases (Global)
Additional vaccine information:

American Academy of Pediatrics (US)
GAVI, the Vaccine Alliance (Global)
UNICEF (Global)  
Transmission information
Treatment misinformation
Harmful substances & practices as treatment methods
Guaranteed treatment misinformation
Harmful alternative methods & discouragement of professional treatment
Denial misinformation  
Content that denies the existence of COVID-19 or that people have died from COVID-19.
Examples:
Denial that COVID-19 exists
Claims that people have not died or gotten sick from COVID-19
Claims that there have not been cases or deaths in countries where cases or deaths have been confirmed by local health authorities or the WHO
Educational, documentary, scientific or artistic content
We may allow content that violates the misinformation policies noted on this page if that content includes additional context in the video, audio, title, or description. This is not a pass to promote misinformation. Additional context may include countervailing views from local health authorities or medical experts. We may also make exceptions if the purpose of the content is to condemn, dispute, or satirize misinformation that violates our policies. We may also make exceptions for content discussing the results of a specific medical study, or showing an open public forum, like a protest or public hearing, provided the content does not aim to promote misinformation that violates our policies.

YouTube also believes people should be able to share their own experiences, including personal experiences with vaccinations, for example. This means we may make exceptions for content in which creators describe firsthand experiences from themselves or their family. At the same time, we recognize there is a difference between sharing personal experiences and promoting misinformation. To address this balance, we will still remove content or channels if they include other policy violations or demonstrate a pattern of promoting medical misinformation.

What happens if content violates this policy
If your content violates this policy, we’ll remove the content and send you an email to let you know. If we can’t verify that a link you post is safe, we may remove the link.

If this is your first time violating our Community Guidelines, you’ll likely get a warning with no penalty to your channel. If it’s not, we may issue a strike against your channel. If you get 3 strikes within 90 days, your channel will be terminated. You can learn more about our strikes system here.

We may terminate your channel or account for repeated violations of the Community Guidelines or Terms of Service. We may also terminate your channel or account after a single case of severe abuse, or when the channel is dedicated to a policy violation. You can learn more about channel or account terminations here.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 10:33:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Lol our visitor ridicules contributors to this thread, and this threads existence, yet posts in it dozens of time himself
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 10:42:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
We all need a hobby. I think these threads are hilarious. The best part are those that think this is some great source of information. Or that they're contributing to some massive investigation.

"OMG look at this deep dive video telling me exactly what I want to hear!!!! It must be true!!!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could link thousands of videos of people telling you what you want to hear . Do you want Dr Fauci ? How about FBiden ?

I guess when everything didn't go the way they said it would it went from 3:1 acceptance to 18:1 refusal .

Fours years provides a lot of information.  The incurious are still at square one . Some people never learn .

Link Posted: 10/25/2023 11:10:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Lol our visitor ridicules contributors to this thread, and this threads existence, yet posts in it dozens of time himself
View Quote

Is it possible that Brownell's advertising budget has a cut-out for "devil's advocates" to stir the pot ?

Not likely,  I'm sure . But what explains these clueless contrarians loaded heavy with their armor of ignorance?
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 11:19:01 AM EDT
[#49]
[deleted]

Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top