Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Get both!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For years I haven't been able to figure out if you are a Commie or a Nazi.

Get both!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:00:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:02:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Sums it up perfectly. You'll never see vaxcells admitting they messed up haha
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can see who is adamantly defending their decision to take an experimental shot in this thread. They are right above this post. And I'll bet they also have debated whether they made the right decision or not, though they'll never publicly admit it. And I also bet they didn't get the latest shot the CDC is encouraging because they know deep down inside it was a mistake to take the first ones. They just have to ridicule others who know better to make themselves feel good about their choice to jab up.

Sums it up perfectly. You'll never see vaxcells admitting they messed up haha
The ONLY way I foresee any of the vaxxed admit they made a mistake is if there is a class action lawsuit for vax injured individuals to claim their junk of the massive multiple 10's of billion dollar settlements against all the pharmaceutical companies. They'll sign up so fast for their chunk of the money! But to be fair, that's only a pseudo admission because there's monetary incentive. But trust me, they'll line up so fast to get paid.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:09:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I have really avoided wading into this issue, but I'll address this with my own personal take. You can take it for what it's worth, and it only reflects my PERSONAL opinion.

No, I do NOT regret getting the shot. The data shows that the shot protects against Covid fairly well, and I have some factors that put me at higher risk. In the early stages of Covid, the chances of severe illness and hospitalization was not negligible, and I have had CLOSE friends who have actually died from Covid. We can go round and round about the efficacy of the vaccine, how long it lasts, etc. but that's not what your question was about. In regards to side effects: In my opinion, they are vastly overstated by the people on this forum. There have been at least several hundred million doses administered by now, and you are using confirmation bias of any negative report to completely attribute them completely to the vaccine. I do NOT doubt that there are ill-effects or that some people may have even died because of it, but it's a matter of playing the percentages. My chances of getting Covid and having severe adverse effects are MUCH higher than adverse effects from the vaccine. Any vaccine can have potential side effects, but for some reason, the Covid issue went into the political realm and people threw away rational thinking and made it personal. No one would question getting a tetanus shot, or a MMR vaccine, but Covid? People are losing their damn minds and it's ridiculous.

You know how much time I spend worrying about the Covid shot side effects? Let's say that writing this post was associated with more anxiety than that. If I croak or get HIV, you can laugh and say "I told you so," but by then I'll be dead and it'll be a moot point.

FWIW: I got Covid back in June (been quite a while since the last vaccine) and it was pretty bad but not terrible. I still got a booster a month ago along with my flu shot. Why? Because I'd prefer not to go through 5 days of being sick and 3 weeks of being weak if I can avoid it. I did not get the shot to oppress you or anyone else, or because I want to show my solidarity with Fauci.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's just them protecting a decision they can't reverse, buy their way out of, or just walk away from. Because I'd bet many of them, if given the option of a pill that could magically remove the shot, would absolutely take it. Many in this very thread. They just cannot admit it on any public forum. There is no way back for them though. They are stuck with it. And those that do regret taking the shots probably have anxiety about every little sniffle or skipped heartbeat or headache. It's likely driving them mad.

I have really avoided wading into this issue, but I'll address this with my own personal take. You can take it for what it's worth, and it only reflects my PERSONAL opinion.

No, I do NOT regret getting the shot. The data shows that the shot protects against Covid fairly well, and I have some factors that put me at higher risk. In the early stages of Covid, the chances of severe illness and hospitalization was not negligible, and I have had CLOSE friends who have actually died from Covid. We can go round and round about the efficacy of the vaccine, how long it lasts, etc. but that's not what your question was about. In regards to side effects: In my opinion, they are vastly overstated by the people on this forum. There have been at least several hundred million doses administered by now, and you are using confirmation bias of any negative report to completely attribute them completely to the vaccine. I do NOT doubt that there are ill-effects or that some people may have even died because of it, but it's a matter of playing the percentages. My chances of getting Covid and having severe adverse effects are MUCH higher than adverse effects from the vaccine. Any vaccine can have potential side effects, but for some reason, the Covid issue went into the political realm and people threw away rational thinking and made it personal. No one would question getting a tetanus shot, or a MMR vaccine, but Covid? People are losing their damn minds and it's ridiculous.

You know how much time I spend worrying about the Covid shot side effects? Let's say that writing this post was associated with more anxiety than that. If I croak or get HIV, you can laugh and say "I told you so," but by then I'll be dead and it'll be a moot point.

FWIW: I got Covid back in June (been quite a while since the last vaccine) and it was pretty bad but not terrible. I still got a booster a month ago along with my flu shot. Why? Because I'd prefer not to go through 5 days of being sick and 3 weeks of being weak if I can avoid it. I did not get the shot to oppress you or anyone else, or because I want to show my solidarity with Fauci.
I commend you on explaining your reasoning. And I can understand it to some extent. Though I admit, I still personally wouldn't have taken it if I had been in your situation. But that's neither here nor there. But let me ask you a question, you don't have to answer it in public but I would appreciate it if you did. But maybe just ask it to yourself at minimum - If there was a magic way of cleansing your body of the jab/spike protein etc, would you do it to remove everything and all the downstream effects (good or bad, protective or damaging) permanently?  And second question, which you don't have to answer publicly, but we'd appreciate it if you did - Have you or are you considering getting the most recent CDC recommended Covid shot?
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:26:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:34:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:50:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:53:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:56:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

OK - to be fair, you said: " OP may as well rename this threat 'The OFFICIAL Leftist Coming Out Thread'" and I embellished a little. The implication remains. Why do you think that someone who gets vaccinated is a leftist? I mean, you can question my decision-making process because I chose to get a vaccine that may not have been tested as rigorously as others, but how is that tied to political ideology? You could also have made a statement that "I think that a certain percentage of people who get the vaccine also are leftists that want to enforce vaccine mandates", but then you'd have to have proof that the people who have posted in this thread actually support that mindset before you accuse them of it. Otherwise, you're just antagonizing people who have no such feelings and that seems silly to me.
View Quote
It's not the vaccine that I am referring to. It is the method in how those defending the vaccine are choosing to engage in discussion.

Right away the argument is GD anti-vaxxers are a fringe movement that believe ridiculous conspiracy theories such as 5G nanobots. Let's be real, the majority of anti-vax folk do not believe that, but that is what they choose as their go to. This tactic is straight out of the liberal playbook, paint everyone that does not agree with you as a wack-job that believes in a crazy conspiracy theory.

Now lets look at how these same folks ridicule people over Ivermectin. There are plenty of studies that show the positive effects of Ivermectin on patients with Covid-19, in fact a close friend of mine made nearly a full recovery in 2 short days after weeks of hell dealing with covid symptoms and having to jump through hoops to get a prescription for Ivermectin and even more to get that prescription filled. But mention Ivermectin and these same folks will answer with "horse-paste, hurr durr". The only reason people took horse-paste was because we had government agencies blocking access to human-grade medicine. As a conservative I feel people should be able to decide whether or not to take a vaccine and feel that government agencies do not belong in the medical community. Those of on the left see that differently.

Those who I am referring to as leftists have repeatedly ridiculed people for the two scenarios I just listed and parroting the leftist media outlets that created them. So yes, my opinion stands. In no place did I say "if you took the vaccine you are a leftist", that is putting words in my mouth that I did not say, just like I didn't call anyone a commie for taking it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:57:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:57:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Here's yet another malady to add to the list:

Things that COVID-19 vaccinations cause, according to Arfcom’s top medical scientists:

COVID-19
Heart attacks
Strokes
Asthma
Magnetization
Self-replicating nanobots
Diabetes
Arthritis
Monkey viruses
DNA changes
Monkey DNA
Bizarre skin rashes
Hair loss
Agitation
Tumors
Arteriosclerosis
Miscarriages
Inexplicable sudden deaths
Blood clots
"Mismatched antibodies"
Egg allergies
Shingles
Deafness
Blindness
Autoimmune diseases
Chest pain
Aerosols so that the vaccinated spread the vaccine by breathing on people
Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
Too many types of cancers to list
Chronic Uticaria
endothelial inflammation
Guillain-Barré syndrome
Obesity
Digestive issues
Thyroid disease
Dizziness
Hemagglutination
Shellfish allergies
Lyme disease
Septic shock
Parkinson’s disease
“Things that cannot be explained by biology”
Radio frequency transmissions so the CDC can track who's been vaccinated and who hasn’t
Circulatary problems
Changes  in personality
“Bobble-head syndrome”
Pain at the injection site that persists for years
Brain fog
“Impulsive and inattentive driving”
Brain tumors
“Clotted lungs”
Bleeding from under the fingernails
Bleeding through the skin
“Cognitive problems”
Encephalitis
Aneurisms
Fertility problems
Enlarged organs
“Undetectable effects that last forever"
Menstrual problems
Autism
Altered DNA
Tinitus
Appendicitis
Marburg hemorrhagic fever
Vaccine vasculitis

and my fav:

5G microchips that will signal the vaccinated to kill the unvaccinated
View Quote

may your long-term health hold out

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:05:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'll gladly answer in public - I don't think it's something important for me to hide. Like I mentioned in my previous post, side effects are something you either display fairly quickly, or you don't. The percentage of people who do get side effects - IN MY OPINION (based on some research) - is relatively minor and most are not life-threatening (which is not to say that it couldn't be in a very few instances). Since I didn't have any side effects (other than a sore shoulder, same as the flu shot), I haven't thought about needing something to remove the side effects.

One caveat to my personal analysis: IF they do find long-term issues in a non-trivial sized population and I happen to come down with it, then obviously my opinion will change.

In the meantime, I made my decision as I would for any other medical procedure. Should I get a tetanus shot, LASIK, knee replacement, etc.? All medical procedures have risks and potential side effects. Each individual has to weigh their risk tolerance to determine if they should go through with it. The key input along with your personal risk tolerance is how much REAL risk there is from said procedure. In the case of the Covid vaccine, the risk presented varies wildly from one person to the next apparently and I think that's what all this arguing is about. We apparently have a significant difference in perceived risk and time will tell what the actual risk is/was.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I commend you on explaining your reasoning. And I can understand it to some extent. Though I admit, I still personally wouldn't have taken it if I had been in your situation. But that's neither here nor there. But let me ask you a question, you don't have to answer it in public but I would appreciate it if you did. But maybe just ask it to yourself at minimum - If there was a magic way of cleansing your body of the jab/spike protein etc, would you do it to remove everything and all the downstream effects (good or bad, protective or damaging) permanently?  And second question, which you don't have to answer publicly, but we'd appreciate it if you did - Have you or are you considering getting the most recent CDC recommended Covid shot?

I'll gladly answer in public - I don't think it's something important for me to hide. Like I mentioned in my previous post, side effects are something you either display fairly quickly, or you don't. The percentage of people who do get side effects - IN MY OPINION (based on some research) - is relatively minor and most are not life-threatening (which is not to say that it couldn't be in a very few instances). Since I didn't have any side effects (other than a sore shoulder, same as the flu shot), I haven't thought about needing something to remove the side effects.

One caveat to my personal analysis: IF they do find long-term issues in a non-trivial sized population and I happen to come down with it, then obviously my opinion will change.

In the meantime, I made my decision as I would for any other medical procedure. Should I get a tetanus shot, LASIK, knee replacement, etc.? All medical procedures have risks and potential side effects. Each individual has to weigh their risk tolerance to determine if they should go through with it. The key input along with your personal risk tolerance is how much REAL risk there is from said procedure. In the case of the Covid vaccine, the risk presented varies wildly from one person to the next apparently and I think that's what all this arguing is about. We apparently have a significant difference in perceived risk and time will tell what the actual risk is/was.

I appreciate your candor and explanation of your internal reasoning that brought you to the choice you made. I, like many others, have personal anecdotal evidence of the issues with the jab. Unfortunately, I know of 6 people in my sphere that passed away shortly after receiving their jabs. 2 were very healthy people in their 30's. One left a 3yo daughter and his wife to find him dead in his master bathroom.

I never considered getting the shots and I screamed from the rooftops, figuratively speaking, to my friends and family not to get them. There was always other options to protect from Covid that helped get over it quickly. Eventually it became useless to keep bringing it up for many of them as they opted to succumb to the pressure to get them and I would just alienate those relationships to continue talking about it. Some of them have major health issue and autoimmune/neurological problems now that they didnt before (sure some could have developed them anyways but most certainly some can be attributed to the jabs).

I personally do not believe everyone jabbed is going to die within 5 years. Never did. But the shit is poison to the body and most definitely did not do what it was claimed to do. And I loath the people and health officials that pushed it so hard. There absolutely needs to be some accountability. But I'm not holding out for it to happen.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:08:23 PM EDT
[#13]
The Purebloods have spoken

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:09:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Like a moth to a flame……VDS
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:10:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:18:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I can see who is adamantly defending their decision to take an experimental shot in this thread. They are right above this post. And I'll bet they also have debated whether they made the right decision or not, though they'll never publicly admit it. And I also bet they didn't get the latest shot the CDC is encouraging because they know deep down inside it was a mistake to take the first ones. They just have to ridicule others who know better to make themselves feel good about their choice to jab up.
View Quote

the jabbed can never be trusted
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:20:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:21:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You're being disingenuous, as the anti-vaccine side is just as bad. You may not see it, but it's there all the same.

Vaccines are one of the most effective methods humanity has found to extend life expectancy and avoid debilitating diseases. To be anti-vax *is* a fringe opinion, whether you like it or not. We can certainly argue over the danger presented by an inadequately-tested vaccine like Covid, but one of the reasons the label if "fringe" applies is because the anti-vax side seems to completely ignore the scientific data in favor of it and relies on "experts" who are, well, looney-tunes. I won't go any further than that because I won't change anyone's opinion apparently.

Now in regard to Ivermectin: I fail to see how an anti-parasitic can function as an antiviral medication. A drug designed to kill tiny living organisms that are millions of times larger than a virus particle just beggars belief. I won't completely dismiss it because I have seen studies that Ivermectin has some beneficial measured effects in situations where it has no business being effective. I admit not knowing what I don't know. My take on Ivermectin is that it is wrong or dangerous to promote it doing what it can't do, but it also doesn't sound like it is dangerous. Maybe one of the reasons that the medical establishment demonized it in the beginning was not because they really thought the drug itself is dangerous, but that people relying on it over more proven methods is. If that was the thinking, it certainly backfired. Your example of your friend who made a full recovery because of Ivermectin has no support scientifically other than anecdotal evidence.

Lastly, your take on "leftist" media outlets "creating" stories. I personally couldn't care less who wrote the story, only that it is factual. Vaccines work, and the Covid vaccine works. How well it works and what the dangers are can certainly be discussed and that's a reasonable debate to have. Attaching any sort of political stance to that argument is illogical however - even if the pro/anti Covid vaccine line seems to mostly divide people along political lines. I admitted that I extrapolated the "commie" part, but you certainly DID infer that people who are pro-vax are leftists. I am imploring you and others to stop using that line of reasoning. You can only make that determination if you ascertain that the person you're arguing with actually has outed themselves as a leftist, and even then it's not an indicator of the correctness of their scientific claims.
View Quote
Many drugs have dual use.  Or multiple use.  Hell viagra was gonna be BP medication.  Now it is sold for boners.  The Ivermectin thing is simply not a good argument.  Ivermectin could kill parasites, viruses, grow hair on your palms, improve color blindness.  Who knows what all it happens to do.  Yes I embellished.  Off label use is a real thing.  

If you dont want to take ivermectin I respect that.  You do what you feel led to do.  

Also, I have taken flu vaccines for probably the last 20 years or so.  I have taken every vaccine that was required by job and schools.  No way in hell was I ever gonna take the covid vaccine.  I am not antivaccine.  I am anti covid vaccine.  Just saying.  

A lot of lumping of people into boxes goes on around here.  In my PERSONAL experience, the people I know who took the vaccine and extolled its virtues right off the bat, were mostly left leaning people.  Not gonna lump everybody, I am just gonna tell you what I saw locally, at my job, and in my world.  Give or take a couple the division occurred right down political lines.  Again, all my personal real life experience here.  No commentary about anybody online.  Some conservatives caved to take the vaccine because of job pressure, that is where lines blurred.  I never saw a more left or liberal leaning person refuse the vaccine.  Across the board they all supported it, the ones I know in my world.

ETA:  Also I want to point out, I was very vocal anti covid vaccine.  The only people who called me an anti vaxxer as in assuming I was all anti vax, were the lefties.  Not one conservative I know ever made a comment about me being scared to take a flu shot or measles vaccine.  I was always lumped into a group by liberals I know.  And for the record, do what you want.  I dont care who gets any vaccine, liberty, make your own choice.  But in my online life, there are a whole lot of similarities to what I posted about my real life experienc.  See the covid forum in its hey day.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:28:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:32:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:34:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Things that COVID-19 vaccinations cause, according to Arfcom’s top medical scientists:

COVID-19
Heart attacks
Strokes
Asthma
Magnetization
Diabetes
Arthritis
Monkey viruses
DNA changes
Monkey DNA
Bizarre skin rashes
Hair loss
Agitation
Tumors
Arteriosclerosis
Miscarriages
Blood clots
"Mismatched antibodies"
Egg allergies
Shingles
Deafness
Blindness
Autoimmune diseases
Chest pain
Chronic Uticaria
endothelial inflammation
Guillain-Barré syndrome
Obesity
Digestive issues
Thyroid disease
Dizziness
Hemagglutination
Shellfish allergies
Lyme disease
Septic shock
Parkinson’s disease
Radio frequency transmissions so the CDC can track who's been vaccinated and who hasn’t
Circulatary problems
Changes  in personality
“Bobble-head syndrome”
Brain fog
Brain tumors
“Clotted lungs”
“Cognitive problems”
Encephalitis
Aneurisms
Fertility problems
Enlarged organs
Menstrual problems
Autism
Altered DNA
Tinitus
Appendicitis
Vaccine vasculitis

and my fav:

View Quote

You forgot to mention “Irritable Skull”.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:34:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

COVID-19
Heart attacks
Strokes
Asthma
Magnetization
Diabetes
Arthritis
Monkey viruses
DNA changes
Monkey DNA
Bizarre skin rashes
Hair loss
Agitation
Tumors
Arteriosclerosis
Miscarriages
Blood clots
"Mismatched antibodies"
Egg allergies
Shingles
Deafness
Blindness
Autoimmune diseases
Chest pain
Chronic Uticaria
endothelial inflammation
Guillain-Barré syndrome
Obesity
Digestive issues
Thyroid disease
Dizziness
Hemagglutination
Shellfish allergies
Lyme disease
Septic shock
Parkinson’s disease
Circulatary problems
Changes  in personality
“Bobble-head syndrome”
Brain fog
Brain tumors
“Clotted lungs”
“Cognitive problems”
Encephalitis
Aneurisms
Fertility problems
Enlarged organs
Menstrual problems
Autism
Altered DNA
Tinitus
Appendicitis
Vaccine vasculitis

and my fav:

View Quote

Almost as crazy as those here who keep telling us it's perfectly safe.

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:38:43 PM EDT
[#23]
On Friday Pfizer snuck this into their financial filing. How many screamed "fake news" when this was mentioned?
What else are they covering up? What else is there that they'll never admit too?
Authorized or approved mRNA COVID-19 vaccines show increased risks of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart), particularly within the first week following vaccination.
View Quote

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-amends-us-government-paxlovid-supply-agreement-and

Before the sheep scream "it's mild!". There is no mild myocarditis. It's heart inflammation which leads to scarring of the heart and drastically shortens your life. 80% survival rate after 1 year and it drops to 50% after 5 years.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:39:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Since our fellow gun enthusiast Skydivesnake here enjoys following me from thread to thread with this BS, I'll offer the background for others:

For several years before the COVID pandemic, I was experiencing odd dizzy spells that doctors could not figure out. When Lady Rodent presented me with an Apple watch for a birthday, it recorded an episode, and I was finally diagnosed and treated for a paroxysmal (intermittent) heart arrhythmia.

I posted about it in Team as a PSA, and it helped at least a couple others.

Skydivesnake obviously knows that it could not possibly be related to the COVID vaccine because it proceeded it by years. He cropped that part out of his screenshot in order to deliberately misrepresent it.

Here's the original thread, if anyone feels like verifying which one of us is BSing you:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Had-a-cardiac-ablation-yesterday-ask-me-anything/5-2620820/?page=1

(And I'll use this opportunity to restate the PSA, because I love you all: if you are having odd dizzy spells or heart issues, go buy an Apple watch. They are at this point medical-grade monitors, and a fantastic tool for diagnosticians, especially in today's overburdened medical system.)
View Quote

If that's the case it constitutes deliberate misinformation and far worse than mere confirmation bias... its over the top...  IDGAF what others decide to do and certainly don't attack those who chose not to vax... I let my employees make their own choice.   I am high risk with wtc conditions and have taken every vax and booster and will continue to do so....  if that upsets the sensibilities of "purebloods," basement dwellers or anti-science proponents they are basically Karens who need to mind their own business....
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:40:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'll make one more post about the dangers presented by the vaccine. According to this Bloomberg story, approximately 12.7 BILLION doses have been administered: https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

I challenge anyone to describe a mechanism by which the shot was not only useless, but actually dangerous, and if not dangerous immediately how it presents a carefully-crafted long-term risk - all with 12.7 Billion guinea pigs out in the wild.
View Quote
It may very well be too early to do what you ask.  I think certain things can be extrapolated.  I would not take the shot then or now.  Now I would not take because I am legit scared of the blood clots, sudden cardiac arrest etc.  

Proof, hard pressed this early.  But I think those are legit points to contend with.  Lots of press given to lots of athletes with cardiac issues that did not have them before.

Liberty, take the shot if you feel its in your best interest.  I dont think for a second it was ever in my best interest, and I went into hundreds if not a thousand or more covid houses.  I saw lots of people with covid.  I saw lots of people get better.  I saw some not do so well.  You could generally give a list commonalities with the people who fared poorly.  They are the obvious.  Obesity was the number 1 factor in my mind.  Diabetes was right there with it.  Oddly enough it seemed to me hispanics fared poorly.  Dunno why.

I also keep at least 4 tubes of ivermectin on hand.  Everybody in my immediate family has taken it for covid.  They all got better quick.  I didnt do science experiments to determine how much was ivermectin and how much was blind luck.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:42:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

...I never saw a more left or liberal leaning person refuse the vaccine.  Across the board they all supported it, the ones I know in my world....
View Quote

That sounds like a function of where you live.  Around here there are many people who we would probably both call liberal or left-leaning who are HIGHLY distrustful of mainstream medicine, business in general, and in particular the pharmaceutical industry.  They're into "alternative" everything - Herbal remedies, acupuncture/acupressure, anything called "naturopathic" or "holistic", radical vegetarianism, even homeopathy.  I have known a few families who have refused ALL vaccines for their children despite the difficulty of getting them into schools and other consequences.  I used to know a couple who would be proud to be labelled as Hippies, who had a cat that was brain-damaged from feeding it only "vegan" food.  I would bet the farm that they declined to get any COVID-19 vaccinations.

Despite a few people here trying to dance around it, I have yet to see any vaccine-skeptical members here making definitive denouncements of fringe ideas like 5G nanobots, magnetism, graphene oxide, etc.  All they have done is accuse others of trying to hang those obviously (to me) fringe ideas on them and framing vaccine skepticism in that light, which may be a fair criticism.  But that could be firmly deflected by making a strong statement about which ideas you agree are on the fringes.

There should be common ground.  I think most of us agree that there is good evidence that the COVID-19 vaccines cause slightly elevated risk of myocarditis in some demographic groups, and that acute reactions like GBS and anaphylaxis are sometimes caused by those products (as they are for pretty much all vaccines.)

I got vaccinated for my own personal reasons and have no regrets.  If there was a way to supposedly reverse the effects of the vaccines, I wouldn't avail myself of it because I see no reason to.  I don't personally know anyone who has had a bad adverse effect from a COVID-19 vaccine, and I do know two (unvaccinated) people who died of the disease.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:46:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If that's the case it constitutes deliberate misinformation and far worse than mere confirmation bias... its over the top...  IDGAF what others decide to do and certainly don't attack those who chose not to vax... I let my employees make their own choice.   I am high risk with wtc conditions and have taken every vax and booster and will continue to do so....  if that upsets the sensibilities of "purebloods," basement dwellers or anti-science proponents they are basically Karens who need to mind their own business....
View Quote
Sadly so many employers mandated employees take an experimental vaccine that had to have a waiver of liability for manufacturers.  

But I dont care if you wanted to take it.  I do care a whole hell of a lot about empoyers who wanted to or did fire good employees for not taking it.  Those people, I think, should be imprisoned or at the very least fined into oblivion.  You cut somebody loose and financially ruined them over this experimental vaccine, you need to pay yourself as employer.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:51:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That sounds like a function of where you live.  Around here there are many people who we would probably both call liberal or left-leaning who are HIGHLY distrustful of mainstream medicine, business in general, and in particular the pharmaceutical industry.  They're into "alternative" everything - Herbal remedies, acupuncture/acupressure, anything called "naturopathic" or "holistic", radical vegetarianism, even homeopathy.  I have known a few families who have refused ALL vaccines for their children despite the difficulty of getting them into schools and other consequences.  I used to know a couple who would be proud to be labelled as Hippies, who had a cat that was brain-damaged from feeding it only "vegan" food.  I would bet the farm that they declined to get any COVID-19 vaccinations.

Despite a few people here trying to dance around it, I have yet to see any vaccine-skeptical members here making definitive denouncements of fringe ideas like 5G nanobots, magnetism, graphene oxide, etc.  All they have done is accuse others of trying to hang those obviously (to me) fringe ideas on them and framing vaccine skepticism in that light, which may be a fair criticism.  But that could be firmly deflected by making a strong statement about which ideas you agree are on the fringes.

There should be common ground.  I think most of us agree that there is good evidence that the COVID-19 vaccines cause slightly elevated risk of myocarditis in some demographic groups, and that acute reactions like GBS and anaphylaxis are sometimes caused by those products (as they are for pretty much all vaccines.)

I got vaccinated for my own personal reasons and have no regrets.  If there was a way to supposedly reverse the effects of the vaccines, I wouldn't avail myself of it because I see no reason to.  I don't personally know anyone who has had a bad adverse effect from a COVID-19 vaccine, and I do know two (unvaccinated) people who died of the disease.
View Quote
How did you feel about your wife cutting an employee loose for not taking the vaccine?

I remember when you posted about it.  I thought at that point is was extremely bad form.  Still do.  I never saw you inparticular in search of common ground here.  

Meanwhile you lump people into boxes because of muh graphene 5G nanobots.  You certainly NEVER saw me post about.  I do not take your posts seriously anymore because of obvious reasons.  The fact that you addressed me on the issue is the only reason I am posting.  

I have absolutely made my opinion of you, and your lack of come togetherness.  The only come togetherness I ever saw out of you on covid was SEE IT MY WAY.  

But again HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR WIFE LETTING AN EMPLOYEE GO FOR NOT TAKING THE VACCINE?

ETA:  Without parsing my words so carefully like you do in every post for plausible deniability, here you go.  I dont think 5G nanobots or any of the other stuff have anything to do with the covid vaccine. I dont know what makes it toxic.  But I am pretty sure it is toxic.  Some tolerate it better than others.  If you want it more boosters, go for it, you business.  Your wife outta hire the employee back.  Or better yet just pay them the back pay they are owed cause who would wanna work in those conditions now that the truth is known.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:05:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
 Your wife outta hire the employee back.  Or better yet just pay them the back pay they are owed cause who would wanna work in those conditions now that the truth is known.
View Quote

That's the ironic part of his story, he tried to defend it at the time by saying she wasn't a very good employee anyways then later said they did hire her back.
Why would they hire back a shitty employee?
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That's the ironic part of his story, he tried to defend it at the time by saying she wasn't a very good employee anyways then later said they did hire her back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
 Your wife outta hire the employee back.  Or better yet just pay them the back pay they are owed cause who would wanna work in those conditions now that the truth is known.

Really ironic is the other day he denied knowledge of it until somebody posted a pepperidge farm remembers, then he left and quit posting in the thread.  No answer given, that I ever saw.

ETA: Not my intent to slide or derail this thread.  He quoted me, and that means he was up for pushback.  I will stop on him, well unless he decides to chime back in with new stuff.  Which usually doesnt happen, with the current rebuttal.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:07:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You're being disingenuous, as the anti-vaccine side is just as bad. You may not see it, but it's there all the same.

Vaccines are one of the most effective methods humanity has found to extend life expectancy and avoid debilitating diseases. To be anti-vax *is* a fringe opinion, whether you like it or not. We can certainly argue over the danger presented by an inadequately-tested vaccine like Covid, but one of the reasons the label if "fringe" applies is because the anti-vax side seems to completely ignore the scientific data in favor of it and relies on "experts" who are, well, looney-tunes. I won't go any further than that because I won't change anyone's opinion apparently.

Now in regard to Ivermectin: I fail to see how an anti-parasitic can function as an antiviral medication. A drug designed to kill tiny living organisms that are millions of times larger than a virus particle just beggars belief. I won't completely dismiss it because I have seen studies that Ivermectin has some beneficial measured effects in situations where it has no business being effective. I admit not knowing what I don't know. My take on Ivermectin is that it is wrong or dangerous to promote it doing what it can't do, but it also doesn't sound like it is dangerous. Maybe one of the reasons that the medical establishment demonized it in the beginning was not because they really thought the drug itself is dangerous, but that people relying on it over more proven methods is. If that was the thinking, it certainly backfired. Your example of your friend who made a full recovery because of Ivermectin has no support scientifically other than anecdotal evidence.

Lastly, your take on "leftist" media outlets "creating" stories. I personally couldn't care less who wrote the story, only that it is factual. Vaccines work, and the Covid vaccine works. How well it works and what the dangers are can certainly be discussed and that's a reasonable debate to have. Attaching any sort of political stance to that argument is illogical however - even if the pro/anti Covid vaccine line seems to mostly divide people along political lines. I admitted that I extrapolated the "commie" part, but you certainly DID infer that people who are pro-vax are leftists. I am imploring you and others to stop using that line of reasoning. You can only make that determination if you ascertain that the person you're arguing with actually has outed themselves as a leftist, and even then it's not an indicator of the correctness of their scientific claims.
View Quote

Am I being disingenuous? You are assuming that I am anti-vaccine, which I am not...I am just anti-covid shot. The shot that went from inception to market in13 months. The shot thatthey pretty much needed to change the definition of "vaccine" for. I have had plenty of vacci es throughoutmy life and I would agree with you, vaccines are effective, just not this. It is impossible to prove the effectivenessof the covid shot based on the fact that it doesn't do what vaccines are designed to to, preventand/or eliminatean illness or condition.

People have gotten the shot and been fine. People have gotten the shot and got covid. People have gotten the shot and died feom covid. Peoplehave gotten the shot and developed serious side effects.

On the flip side, people have refuse the shot and not had covid. People have refused the shot and gotten covid. People have refused the shot and died from covid.

What does this all mean? It means that there is no way to prove the effectiveness of a shot that does not do what it is designed to do. At first it was sold to us as if you get the shot, you won't get covid. Then when vaxxed folks continued contracting the illness it was if you get the shot you won't die from covid as your case will be mild. Then when vaxxed folks continued to contract and die from covid related symptoms they just ignored that and focused on those that recover led saying "had so-and-so not been vaxxed he would have died". The entire argument for the shilot hinges on hypothetical what-ifs that cannot be proven.

As to Ivermectin, I am not a biologist or viralogist, but my understanding is it is not the Ivermectin but it's property to carry zinc, which is a treatment in terms of virii into the bloodstream. Again, I am not a expert in this field, nor do I claim to be, but there are several who are who have researched and found that it does indeed help, and has virtually no side effects,  has been tested and around for decades, yet was vilified by the government and the leftist media outlets that spread the "horse-paste" bullshit.

I will just stop here as I feel this is going nowhere and will agree to disagree.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:07:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

COVID-19
Heart attacks
Strokes
Asthma
Magnetization
Diabetes
Arthritis
Monkey viruses
DNA changes
Monkey DNA
Bizarre skin rashes
Hair loss
Agitation
Tumors
Arteriosclerosis
Miscarriages
Blood clots
"Mismatched antibodies"
Egg allergies
Shingles
Deafness
Blindness
Autoimmune diseases
Chest pain
Chronic Uticaria
endothelial inflammation
Guillain-Barré syndrome
Obesity
Digestive issues
Thyroid disease
Dizziness
Hemagglutination
Shellfish allergies
Lyme disease
Septic shock
Parkinson’s disease
Circulatary problems
Changes  in personality
“Bobble-head syndrome”
Brain fog
Brain tumors
“Clotted lungs”
“Cognitive problems”
Encephalitis
Aneurisms
Fertility problems
Enlarged organs
Menstrual problems
Autism
Altered DNA
Tinitus
Appendicitis
Vaccine vasculitis

and my fav:

View Quote

He knows his science better than you.  He's a retired pilot after all.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:13:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Things that COVID-19 vaccinations cause, according to Arfcom's top medical scientists:

COVID-19
Heart attacks
Strokes
Asthma
Magnetization
Diabetes
Arthritis
Monkey viruses
DNA changes
Monkey DNA
Bizarre skin rashes
Hair loss
Agitation
Tumors
Arteriosclerosis
Miscarriages
Blood clots
"Mismatched antibodies"
Egg allergies
Shingles
Deafness
Blindness
Autoimmune diseases
Chest pain
Chronic Uticaria
endothelial inflammation
Guillain-Barr  syndrome
Obesity
Digestive issues
Thyroid disease
Dizziness
Hemagglutination
Shellfish allergies
Lyme disease
Septic shock
Parkinson's disease
"Things that cannot be explained by biology"
Radio frequency transmissions so the CDC can track who's been vaccinated and who hasn't
Circulatary problems
Changes  in personality
"Bobble-head syndrome"
Brain fog
"Impulsive and inattentive driving"
Brain tumors
"Clotted lungs"
"Cognitive problems"
Encephalitis
Aneurisms
Fertility problems
Enlarged organs
"Undetectable effects that last forever"
Menstrual problems
Autism
Altered DNA
Tinitus
Appendicitis
Vaccine vasculitis

and my fav:

I am a retired paramedic.  I have seen more covid than the retired pilot has dreamt about.  

Africa has had 257,984 "confirmed" covid deaths up to 18NOV22. The US had 1.07 million.
Africa's population was around 1.3 billion at the time, ours 330 million.

Wonder why that could be the case over in Africa.  One could extrapolate anti malarials might help.  But who knows.  Meanwhile he probably thinks I believe its 5G nanobots, that I have never posted about before today.  

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:13:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You are apparently attributing the deaths of 6 people to the vaccine, even though you admit it's anecdotal data and there was no autopsy (I presume) to link the vaccine to the deaths.

You claim: "But the shit is poison to the body and most definitely did not do what it was claimed to do". That is a very bold statement and I do not believe that the data exists to support your claim. Here's my reasoning, and it's a variation of "Occam's razor": Let's assume that your premise is correct, that the vaccine is useless and has some other nefarious purpose or side effect or is poisonous in some way. Developing the vaccine for that express purpose and then keeping it quiet are outside the realm of possibility, as it presupposes that THOUSANDS of people involved in the development, manufacture, and distribution are ALL behind the plan, and that none of them spilled the beans. You will never find human beings acting in such concert. If you were an employee at one of the companies in question, do you really think that you would keep quiet if you found out something as monstrous as what you allege? And if you wouldn't keep quiet, why do you think a plethora of people would allow it to occur? That would presuppose that everyone involved is a psychopath.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I appreciate your candor and explanation of your internal reasoning that brought you to the choice you made. I, like many others, have personal anecdotal evidence of the issues with the jab. Unfortunately, I know of 6 people in my sphere that passed away shortly after receiving their jabs. 2 were very healthy people in their 30's. One left a 3yo daughter and his wife to find him dead in his master bathroom.

I never considered getting the shots and I screamed from the rooftops, figuratively speaking, to my friends and family not to get them. There was always other options to protect from Covid that helped get over it quickly. Eventually it became useless to keep bringing it up for many of them as they opted to succumb to the pressure to get them and I would just alienate those relationships to continue talking about it. Some of them have major health issue and autoimmune/neurological problems now that they didnt before (sure some could have developed them anyways but most certainly some can be attributed to the jabs).

I personally do not believe everyone jabbed is going to die within 5 years. Never did. But the shit is poison to the body and most definitely did not do what it was claimed to do. And I loath the people and health officials that pushed it so hard. There absolutely needs to be some accountability. But I'm not holding out for it to happen.

You are apparently attributing the deaths of 6 people to the vaccine, even though you admit it's anecdotal data and there was no autopsy (I presume) to link the vaccine to the deaths.

You claim: "But the shit is poison to the body and most definitely did not do what it was claimed to do". That is a very bold statement and I do not believe that the data exists to support your claim. Here's my reasoning, and it's a variation of "Occam's razor": Let's assume that your premise is correct, that the vaccine is useless and has some other nefarious purpose or side effect or is poisonous in some way. Developing the vaccine for that express purpose and then keeping it quiet are outside the realm of possibility, as it presupposes that THOUSANDS of people involved in the development, manufacture, and distribution are ALL behind the plan, and that none of them spilled the beans. You will never find human beings acting in such concert. If you were an employee at one of the companies in question, do you really think that you would keep quiet if you found out something as monstrous as what you allege? And if you wouldn't keep quiet, why do you think a plethora of people would allow it to occur? That would presuppose that everyone involved is a psychopath.
Just as others have said in this very thread, the typical response from those that took the shots is to claim all any of us have is anecdotal evidence, personal experiences etc. we have most definitely exceeded the point where reports from many thousands of people giving examples of side effects from the jabs is no longer anecdotal. It has even passed beyond a common theme. It is now the accepted mainstream narrative, that these jabs cause side effects, often severe lifelong side effects. But the powers that be (that you wholeheartedly listened to) won't compile it into anything official. So it comes from unofficial sources, which then you claim are conspiracy theorists and discredit as such and dismiss without regard or actually investigating. You're making huge assumptions in that response. Your claim, at any point during the pandemic to now, that the vaccine works as intended isn't supported by any data now. They simply didn't offer protection, let alone immunity (which was always a laughable claim) that was preached and force fed to the masses like yourself. You gobbled it right up.

People have existed for centuries making reasonably assumptions based on logic. If a healthy, slender 33yo man with no prior health issues and no hereditary heart conditions falls over dead in his bathroom in the middle of the night due to a massive clot in his brain, 2 days after receiving his second Covid jab, with no other abnormal environmental variables to account for, it can be safe to reasonably and logically assume it had something, if not entirely, to do with it. Or another friend who was 31, with no prior heart conditions and in great shape, no family history of heart attacks, falls over with a massive heart attack 2 weeks after his Covid jabs. The ONLY environmental change to his life was the recent Covid jabs. You will say "well that may have happened to each of them anyways, regardless of the jabs". To dismiss the jabs as THE most likely reason for these two things seems disingenuous (at a minimum) and you are failing at using logic and reasonable suspicion to come to a conclusion. I suppose I understand why you don't though, and everyone else in this thread does as well, because you have a vested interest in not accepting that this stuff is happening and it's attributed to the very thing you shot into your arm multiple times. It's self preservation so you will only accept things that reinforce your position that you made the right choice.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:14:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I am a retired paramedic.  I have seen more covid than the retired pilot has dreamt about.  

Africa has had 257,984 "confirmed" covid deaths up to 18NOV22. The US had 1.07 million.

Wonder why that could be the case over in Africa.  One could extrapolate anti malarials might help.  But who knows.  Meanwhile he probably thinks I believe its 5G nanobots, that I have never posted about before today.  

View Quote

I guess that depends on believing that Africa has a high quality medical system and reliable reporting mechanism.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:15:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
How did you feel about your wife cutting an employee loose for not taking the vaccine?

I remember when you posted about it.  I thought at that point is was extremely bad form.  Still do.  I never saw you inparticular in search of common ground here.  

Meanwhile you lump people into boxes because of muh graphene 5G nanobots.  You certainly NEVER saw me post about.  I do not take your posts seriously anymore because of obvious reasons.  The fact that you addressed me on the issue is the only reason I am posting.  

I have absolutely made my opinion of you, and your lack of come togetherness.  The only come togetherness I ever saw out of you on covid was SEE IT MY WAY.  

But again HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR WIFE LETTING AN EMPLOYEE GO FOR NOT TAKING THE VACCINE?

ETA:  Without parsing my words so carefully like you do in every post for plausible deniability, here you go.  I dont think 5G nanobots or any of the other stuff have anything to do with the covid vaccine. I dont know what makes it toxic.  But I am pretty sure it is toxic.  Some tolerate it better than others.  If you want it more boosters, go for it, you business.  Your wife outta hire the employee back.  Or better yet just pay them the back pay they are owed cause who would wanna work in those conditions now that the truth is known.
View Quote

I do not know one single real life person that was worried about 5g nanobots. Not one! And yet I kept having that pushed in my face as if that was what I was concerned about for not taking the shot. My boss and I had gotten in a pretty headed argument over that one.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:16:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I guess that depends on believing that Africa has a high quality medical system and reliable reporting mechanism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Always a reason just like 5G nanobots.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:16:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

ETA:  Without parsing my words so carefully like you do in every post for plausible deniability, here you go.  I dont 5G nanobots or any of the other stuff have anything to do with the covid vaccine. I dont know what makes it toxic.  But I am pretty sure it is toxic.  Some tolerate it better than others.  If you want it more boosters, go for it, you business.  Your wife outta hire the employee back.  Or better yet just pay them the back pay they are owed cause who would wanna work in those conditions now that the truth is known.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:  Without parsing my words so carefully like you do in every post for plausible deniability, here you go.  I dont 5G nanobots or any of the other stuff have anything to do with the covid vaccine. I dont know what makes it toxic.  But I am pretty sure it is toxic.  Some tolerate it better than others.  If you want it more boosters, go for it, you business.  Your wife outta hire the employee back.  Or better yet just pay them the back pay they are owed cause who would wanna work in those conditions now that the truth is known.

Since you insist on trying to make this about me despite this issue having been re-hashed repeatedly, let's get a few things straight.  You have mis-stated multiple facts:

Some time around early 2021 my wife terminated a business relationship with an occasional accountant who refused to explain her decision to not get vaccinated.  The woman would come into our home about once per month and help out making sure that bills were paid, etc.  The termination was NOT for not getting vaccinated, it was for refusing to provide what my wife might have regarded as a "good" reason, e.g. "My religion prohibits it" or "I'm allergic to one or more of the ingredients" or even "My doctor advised me not to get vaccinated."

My wife was her customer, nothing close to a full-time employer.  Terminating that relationship didn't put the accountant out on the street.  She has her own business with many clients.  She specializes in helping elderly and disabled people with their finances.

One more time in case you missed it:  The reason for terminating the relationship was not for refusing to get vaccinated, but for refusing to explain her decision not to get vaccinated.

My wife has many major medical issues and was uncomfortable having that person in our home without stating some kind of justification for not getting vaccinated.

In response to your question about how I felt about it, I don't see how that matters but I was frankly glad to see the woman go.  I do a better job of helping my wife with her finances.  Her services have not been missed.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:18:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a long story and not pertinent to this discussion in any way.  I'll just say she hasn't done any bookkeeping for my wife.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:19:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I do not know one single real life person that was worried about 5g nanobots. Not one! And yet I kept having that pushed in my face as if that was what I was concerned about for not taking the shot. My boss and I had gotten in a pretty headed argument over that one.
View Quote
Lefty tactic of using extremes to paint your opponent as an extremist.  Its all the rage these days.  

5G nanobots you gotta fucking be kidding me.  Who the hell knows, anything could happen cause we live in a weird world.  But very few people thinks its the 5G nanobots.  If you can paint your opponent into looking like they believe that you score a lot more points with the mainstream.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:20:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

COVID-19
Heart attacks
Strokes
Asthma
Magnetization
Diabetes
Arthritis
Monkey viruses
DNA changes
Monkey DNA
Bizarre skin rashes
Hair loss
Agitation
Tumors
Arteriosclerosis
Miscarriages
Blood clots
"Mismatched antibodies"
Egg allergies
Shingles
Deafness
Blindness
Autoimmune diseases
Chest pain
Chronic Uticaria
endothelial inflammation
Guillain-Barré syndrome
Obesity
Digestive issues
Thyroid disease
Dizziness
Hemagglutination
Shellfish allergies
Lyme disease
Septic shock
Parkinson’s disease
Circulatary problems
Changes  in personality
“Bobble-head syndrome”
Brain fog
Brain tumors
“Clotted lungs”
“Cognitive problems”
Encephalitis
Aneurisms
Fertility problems
Enlarged organs
Menstrual problems
Autism
Altered DNA
Tinitus
Appendicitis
Vaccine vasculitis

and my fav:

View Quote

What are “mismatched antibodies?”

Is that like when I get dressed in the dark and wind up with two different colored socks?

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:21:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Since you insist on trying to make this about me despite this issue having been re-hashed repeatedly, let's get a few things straight.  You have mis-stated multiple facts:

Some time around early 2021 my wife terminated a business relationship with an occasional accountant who refused to explain her decision to not get vaccinated.  The woman would come into our home about once per month and help out making sure that bills were paid, etc.  The termination was NOT for not getting vaccinated, it was for refusing to provide what my wife might have regarded as a "good" reason, e.g. "My religion prohibits it" or "I'm allergic to one or more of the ingredients" or even "My doctor advised me not to get vaccinated."

My wife was her customer, nothing close to a full-time employer.  Terminating that relationship didn't put the accountant out on the street.  She has her own business with many clients.  She specializes in helping elderly and disabled people with their finances.

One more time in case you missed it:  The reason for terminating the relationship was not for refusing to get vaccinated, but for refusing to explain her decision not to get vaccinated.

My wife has many major medical issues and was uncomfortable having that person in our home without stating some kind of justification for not getting vaccinated.

In response to your question about how I felt about it, I don't see how that matters but I was frankly glad to see the woman go.  I do a better job of helping my wife with her finances.  Her services have not been missed.
View Quote
Wall o text.  The quote was posted.  Walk it back all you like.  Nobody owes you any explanation for what vaccines they take.  That is incredibly extremist viewpoint that others should explain the reasoning for their vax status to you.  

Nobody owes you anything.  Sever business ties all you want.  For whatever you want.  When you introduce vax status to it, YOU BECAME THE EXTREMIST.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:22:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's a long story and not pertinent to this discussion in any way.  I'll just say she hasn't done any bookkeeping for my wife.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That ship sailed, I am sure somebody has the screen shot again.  You got busted bro.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:23:03 PM EDT
[#44]
I hope that everyone who took the vaccines stays healthy.  If this is the case I am okay with being wrong.

That said I am very, very happy with my choice to not take part in the experiment.

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:24:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's all the same thing and you know it, if she'd stated a reason she wasn't going to get it she would have been terminated and you'd be here defending it.

All for an experimental shot that has no data to show that it works. Sure the talking heads on TV say there is but anyone that's actually looked at the study data can see they don't work. Some people bought into the bullshit and are still defending it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:24:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:24:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Really?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:29:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wall o text.  The quote was posted.  Walk it back all you like.  Nobody owes you any explanation for what vaccines they take.  That is incredibly extremist viewpoint that others should explain the reasoning for their vax status to you.  

Nobody owes you anything.  Sever business ties all you want.  For whatever you want.  When you introduce vax status to it, YOU BECAME THE EXTREMIST.
View Quote

Tell that to my wife.  Please stop trying to make that event an indictment of me.

I've never asked anyone to explain their vaccine status to me, and I agree that nobody owes me an explanation for their personal medical decisions, nor have I ever severed a business tie with anyone for reasons related to their personal decisions.

This re-hashing of a past story about something I said that my wife did is obviously being used by you, Lug1, and others, as a cudgel in an attempt to somehow defame me or put me on the "wrong" side of vaccine issues.

So, are you willing to agree that human magnetism, 5G nanobots, and graphene oxide in the vaccines are all ridiculous fringe ideas with no connection to reality?
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:32:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/411079/Screenshot_20230926_133032_Discord_jpg-2995058.JPG

The pictured quote supports 100% with what I wrote above.

How about you, Quiganomics?  Do you agree that 5G nanobots, graphene oxide, and human magnetism are ridiculous fringe ideas?  Are you willing to disavow Sherri Tenpenny, who continues to support those ideas in her substack?
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:32:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Tell that to my wife.  Please stop trying to make that event an indictment of me.

I've never asked anyone to explain their vaccine status to me, and I agree that nobody owes me an explanation for their personal medical decisions, nor have I ever severed a business tie with anyone for reasons related to their personal decisions.

This re-hashing of a past story about something I said that my wife did is obviously being used by you, Lug1, and others, as a cudgel in an attempt to somehow defame me or put me on the "wrong" side of vaccine issues.

So, are you willing to agree that human magnetism, 5G nanobots, and graphene oxide in the vaccines are all ridiculous fringe ideas with no connection to reality?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

maybe refrain from a posting style that ends up calling things into question.  you bring it on yourself.  then cry when others bring it up.  sorry man, real talk
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top