Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:33:02 PM EDT
[#1]
An accountant can set her own boundaries with respect to what information she is comfortable sharing with your wife.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:33:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here's yet another malady to add to the list:

Things that COVID-19 vaccinations cause, according to Arfcom's top medical scientists:

COVID-19
Heart attacks
Strokes
Asthma
Magnetization
Self-replicating nanobots
Diabetes
Arthritis
Monkey viruses
DNA changes
Monkey DNA
Bizarre skin rashes
Hair loss
Agitation
Tumors
Arteriosclerosis
Miscarriages
Inexplicable sudden deaths
Blood clots
"Mismatched antibodies"
Egg allergies
Shingles
Deafness
Blindness
Autoimmune diseases
Chest pain
Aerosols so that the vaccinated spread the vaccine by breathing on people
Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
Too many types of cancers to list
Chronic Uticaria
endothelial inflammation
Guillain-Barr  syndrome
Obesity
Digestive issues
Thyroid disease
Dizziness
Hemagglutination
Shellfish allergies
Lyme disease
Septic shock
Parkinson's disease
"Things that cannot be explained by biology"
Radio frequency transmissions so the CDC can track who's been vaccinated and who hasn't
Circulatary problems
Changes  in personality
"Bobble-head syndrome"
Pain at the injection site that persists for years
Brain fog
"Impulsive and inattentive driving"
Brain tumors
"Clotted lungs"
Bleeding from under the fingernails
Bleeding through the skin
"Cognitive problems"
Encephalitis
Aneurisms
Fertility problems
Enlarged organs
"Undetectable effects that last forever"
Menstrual problems
Autism
Altered DNA
Tinitus
Appendicitis
Marburg hemorrhagic fever
Vaccine vasculitis

and my fav:

5G microchips that will signal the vaccinated to kill the unvaccinated
View Quote
Great list. My favorite is, "Things that cannot be explained by biology".
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I got really sick on Wednesday afternoon. Really sick. Took Motrin and some other OTC stuff. Went hiking the next morning. Ergo: Motrin "cured" my Covid.

I felt crappy again the next afternoon, but more Motrin, etc...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SNIP
I also keep at least 4 tubes of ivermectin on hand.  Everybody in my immediate family has taken it for covid.  They all got better quick.  I didnt do science experiments to determine how much was ivermectin and how much was blind luck.  

I got really sick on Wednesday afternoon. Really sick. Took Motrin and some other OTC stuff. Went hiking the next morning. Ergo: Motrin "cured" my Covid.

I felt crappy again the next afternoon, but more Motrin, etc...
Kind of apples to door knobs comparison you have drawn there, but understand its not your drug of choice and you seem to be against.  I am not here to tell you to take ivermectin.  Go where you feel led and always wishing you the best of health.  

But what you posted has zero in common with my experiences with ivermectin use and covid.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:34:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The pictured quote supports 100% with what I wrote above.

How about you, Quiganomics?  Do you agree that 5G nanobots, graphene oxide, and human magnetism are ridiculous fringe ideas?  Are you willing to disavow Sherri Tenpenny, who continues to support those ideas in her substack?
View Quote
Remember kids always paint your opponent as extremist.  Also watch them cry when you do the same to them.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:39:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The pictured quote supports 100% with what I wrote above.

How about you, Quiganomics?  Do you agree that 5G nanobots, graphene oxide, and human magnetism are ridiculous fringe ideas?  Are you willing to disavow Sherri Tenpenny, who continues to support those ideas in her substack?
View Quote
Please point to any post that I may have made previously in support of that. Unlike you, there are no posts that you will be able to produce to show that I am being disingenuous. But sure, I will play your game. Anyone who believes the 5G nanobots, graphine oxide, and human magnetism are not playing with a full deck and belong in an insane asylum...same for those on the other side that believe people should have to prove a medical status to keep a job. And I'm not familiar with Sherri Tenpenny, but if she shares any of those views, then sure, fuck her too.

That good enough?
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:40:31 PM EDT
[#6]
There are going to be people in behavioral sciences that will be writing dissertations on this decade for a hundred years with all of the material that just keeps on coming.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:44:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'll make one more post about the dangers presented by the vaccine. According to this Bloomberg story, approximately 12.7 BILLION doses have been administered: https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

I challenge anyone to describe a mechanism by which the shot was not only useless, but actually dangerous, and if not dangerous immediately how it presents a carefully-crafted long-term risk - all with 12.7 Billion guinea pigs out in the wild.
View Quote

First 12.7 billion shots does not translate to 12.7 billion guinea pigs . Not nitpicking . Just pointing out that there are only about 8ish billion guinea pigs . Mostly western nations . China did not participate in the mrna roulette.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:47:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

First 12.7 billion shots does not translate to 12.7 billion guinea pigs . Not nitpicking . Just pointing out that there are only about 8ish billion guinea pigs . Mostly western nations . China did not participate in the mrna roulette.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll make one more post about the dangers presented by the vaccine. According to this Bloomberg story, approximately 12.7 BILLION doses have been administered: https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

I challenge anyone to describe a mechanism by which the shot was not only useless, but actually dangerous, and if not dangerous immediately how it presents a carefully-crafted long-term risk - all with 12.7 Billion guinea pigs out in the wild.

And many of those doses are repeat customers, with the initial 2 shots and the quarterly or whatever the schedule is booster.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:52:50 PM EDT
[#9]
The crux of this thread breaks down like this: those that took the jab will never admit they made a mistake, because it's totally irreversible. It cannot be taken out of them, they cannot walk away from it or stop making payments on it. So they will adamantly defend and ridicule anyone who brings attention to the mistake they made. They are drawn to threads like this like never Trumpers are to a Trump thread. They were fooled into believing it offered protection and immunity. Yet I bet none of them have gone out and got the most recent CDC recommended Covid jab. But they need to protect their decision at all costs because you can't divorce the jab.

Those of us that didn't go get jabbed either did their research at first and realized it wasn't necessary (or worse, is dangerous), or just didn't buy the lies from the government (imagine that). And literally none of us regret not getting the jab.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:53:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
And many of those doses are repeat customers, with the initial 2 shots and the quarterly or whatever the schedule is booster.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right,  I believe there about 2-3 billion participants
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 2:23:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Some  reasons why the vaccine is useless;

Corona viruses mutate too quickly

Vaccine only uses old spike protein to target instead of whole viral parts

Does not impart mucosal compartment immunity

Antibodies do not match current strain

Antibody class switch to IgG4 treats virus like allergy

High antibody loads  blunt T-cell response (Yay cancer)

* on a side note the Cleveland Clinic study showed more shots had more infections.  Big tech fact checkers will dispute but Cleveland Clinic stands by it
** I'll also note that if you are vaccine injured or have lasting effects it kind of obliterates trying to protect against a now attenuated mild virus .
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 2:38:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There are going to be people in behavioral sciences that will be writing dissertations on this decade for a hundred years with all of the material that just keeps on coming.
View Quote

Agreed, but the ONE dissertation I would like to see written is “How Covid Was Deliberately Weaponized By China, and Why Every Corrupt ‘Democracy’ In The Western World Ignored Or Deliberately Suppressed This.”

Yeah, I wish THAT would get written.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 2:53:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Agreed, but the ONE dissertation I would like to see written is “How Covid Was Deliberately Weaponized By China, and Why Every Corrupt ‘Democracy’ In The Western World Ignored Or Deliberately Suppressed This.”

View Quote

and funded by the US Government.......
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 2:59:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, but the ONE dissertation I would like to see written is "How Covid Was Deliberately Weaponized By China, and Why Every Corrupt 'Democracy' In The Western World Ignored Or Deliberately Suppressed This."

And helped line the pockets of US politicians invested heavily into the pharmaceutical industrial complex
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 3:00:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, but the ONE dissertation I would like to see written is "How Covid Was Deliberately Weaponized By China, and Why Every Corrupt 'Democracy' In The Western World Ignored Or Deliberately Suppressed This."

And how the shot was subsidized as well as tested on the backs of US taxpayers.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 3:12:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks like after 72 hrs mitochondrial dysfunction kicks in . Good to know when the mrna is persistent out to 90 days or more (instead of breaking down in 48hrs like natural rna ). Also good to know when they're finding spike protein out to 6months post vaccination.  
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10046940/
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 3:29:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Since our fellow gun enthusiast Skydivesnake here enjoys following me from thread to thread with this BS, I'll offer the background for others:

For several years before the COVID pandemic, I was experiencing odd dizzy spells that doctors could not figure out. When Lady Rodent presented me with an Apple watch for a birthday, it recorded an episode, and I was finally diagnosed and treated for a paroxysmal (intermittent) heart arrhythmia.

I posted about it in Team as a PSA, and it helped at least a couple others.

Skydivesnake obviously knows that it could not possibly be related to the COVID vaccine because it proceeded it by years. He cropped that part out of his screenshot in order to deliberately misrepresent it.

Here's the original thread, if anyone feels like verifying which one of us is BSing you:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Had-a-cardiac-ablation-yesterday-ask-me-anything/5-2620820/?page=1

(And I'll use this opportunity to restate the PSA, because I love you all: if you are having odd dizzy spells or heart issues, go buy an Apple watch. They are at this point medical-grade monitors, and a fantastic tool for diagnosticians, especially in today's overburdened medical system.)
View Quote

This will be a surprise my friend, because I know your focus is on insults and degredation BUT it was just a reach out to my fellow man to see how he was doing. Sorry you didn't see it that way. That post of yours I quoted was in it's entirety and you posted it earlier this year.

It's tricky to follow you when you keep getting banned from forums I hang out in...
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 3:41:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It's just them protecting a decision they can't reverse, buy their way out of, or just walk away from. Because I'd bet many of them, if given the option of a pill that could magically remove the shot, would absolutely take it. Many in this very thread. They just cannot admit it on any public forum. There is no way back for them though. They are stuck with it. And those that do regret taking the shots probably have anxiety about every little sniffle or skipped heartbeat or headache. It's likely driving them mad.
View Quote

I was vaccinated and can honestly say I don’t have any of the feelings above. My first thought when seeing this thread was “people are still thinking about the covid vaccine?”. Like most normal people in the general population I spend zero mental energy on the topic.

The people still “researching” YouTube for experts to confirm their bias to me are pretty much the same as the young healthy people doublel masking up at the movies. I think you guys all need a new hobby.

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 3:48:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I was vaccinated and can honestly say I don’t have any of the feelings above. My first thought when seeing this thread was “people are still thinking about the covid vaccine?”. Like most normal people in the general population I spend zero mental energy on the topic.

The people still “researching” YouTube for experts to confirm their bias to me are pretty much the same as the young healthy people doublel masking up at the movies. I think you guys all need a new hobby.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's just them protecting a decision they can't reverse, buy their way out of, or just walk away from. Because I'd bet many of them, if given the option of a pill that could magically remove the shot, would absolutely take it. Many in this very thread. They just cannot admit it on any public forum. There is no way back for them though. They are stuck with it. And those that do regret taking the shots probably have anxiety about every little sniffle or skipped heartbeat or headache. It's likely driving them mad.

It's a mental illness for them.

Make sure to remind them the vaccine was dished out under Trump and Operation Warp Speed.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Make sure to remind them the vaccine was dished out under Trump and Operation Warp Speed.
View Quote
Lol mental illness? I'm incredibly satisfied with my choice to not jab up. I just care about people and don't want them to make a mistake. And Trump was fucking stupid for pushing that poison.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 4:34:58 PM EDT
[#21]
I guess some people being obsessed with the "new thing" don't realize that it's just a new phase of the "old thing". Covid and the subsequent vax are a part of that in my opinion. Since the vax is still here it's not over .

Some people like the comfort of normalcy , I prefer the truth . A policy of censorship and ridicule should tell you all you need to know .

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 4:35:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I don't know either.

I was making fun of those who eagerly accept that it has.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Add time travel to the list.

The vax has caused many, many problems that existed before the vax existed.
Okay, I'm curious enough to ask how such a thing is possible.

I don't know either.

I was making fun of those who eagerly accept that it has.

That I wondered about it is an indication of what a lunacy-incubator this place is.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 4:38:05 PM EDT
[#23]
So-called normal people are why they can continually pull this shit off .
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 4:47:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Just imagine how many of those that took the jab, because of fear, would have been all for forcing those of us unjabbed to not be allowed certain places. Imagine if the kill rate of COVID had actually been what they claimed it was at first? People would have been screaming for restrictions on the unjabbed. Forced injections, stripping of children away from their parents, loss of freedom to move around freely etc etc. They will deny they would have been for it, but many on this very forum, would have been all for it. Likely some in this very thread.

At what point of severity of a pandemic death rate do you force inject people? What is the % of dead that catch the virus do you take children from parents that won't jab their children? How many of your friends and family have to die before you label unvaxxed as "killers" and support putting them in camps?

Covid didn't get that bad but there was enough people talking about it at different points. How much worse would it have had to be before members on this very forum call for exactly what I just wrote? Imagine a 20% kill rate? Is that high enough? Or a 50% death rate? Would that be enough to strip people's rights and take their children away and have people out in camps?
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 5:00:21 PM EDT
[#25]
bro, that's just evidence that the vaccine is working!
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
So your assumption is that if you support Trump you have to support his idiocy of pushing an untested 'vaccine'?

Well, good thing I'm a free thinker and have the ability to form my own opinion and be able to praise the good things that he did and call out the retarded shit he did. But you go ahead and point that out for us, sweetheart.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 5:14:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Zhukov

Note that Eastern European countries with a low vax take-up rate are now dealing with far fewer excess deaths than the countries that had a high vax take-up rate. You might want to look into that.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 5:21:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lol mental illness? I'm incredibly satisfied with my choice to not jab up. I just care about people and don't want them to make a mistake. And Trump was fucking stupid for pushing that poison.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump is damn lucky that Biden hijacked that fail boat and crashed it into a seaside resort full of happy people.

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 5:23:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Things that COVID-19 vaccinations cause, according to Arfcom's top medical scientists:

COVID-19
Heart attacks
Strokes
Asthma
Magnetization
Diabetes
Arthritis
Monkey viruses
DNA changes
Monkey DNA
Bizarre skin rashes
Hair loss
Agitation
Tumors
Arteriosclerosis
Miscarriages
Blood clots
"Mismatched antibodies"
Egg allergies
Shingles
Deafness
Blindness
Autoimmune diseases
Chest pain
Chronic Uticaria
endothelial inflammation
Guillain-Barr  syndrome
Obesity
Digestive issues
Thyroid disease
Dizziness
Hemagglutination
Shellfish allergies
Lyme disease
Septic shock
Parkinson's disease
Radio frequency transmissions so the CDC can track who's been vaccinated and who hasn't
Circulatary problems
Changes  in personality
"Bobble-head syndrome"
Brain fog
Brain tumors
"Clotted lungs"
"Cognitive problems"
Encephalitis
Aneurisms
Fertility problems
Enlarged organs
Menstrual problems
Autism
Altered DNA
Tinitus
Appendicitis
Vaccine vasculitis

and my fav:

You gotta like "Undetectable effects that last forever", too.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Oh look, another thread with the geniuses who want to understand math and big data, but show they like in a static world instead of a dynamic one.

A 3% adverse event rate is bad. A 10% rate fucks everything up. And the data isn’t showing 3%…
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 6:12:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

If they have the freedom to speak of it.  Watching how society has behaved through all this has absolutely changed my whole world view.  I fear what the world is becoming with more conviction than I have ever had. I feel I witnessed true evil first hand on a global scale, I truly believe the evil that’s coming is unlike anything humanity has seen as of yet. Strangely at this same time I have found a since of true peace and acceptance of that which I cannot control.  I have a sense of faith I don’t know that I have ever had; resulting in me completely revisiting the direction I take in my life and what is truly most important. I owe that in large part to facing the very large reality that my wife and I were both going to lose our jobs while having not only our 2 kids but 2 bonus kids that needed a place to live.  Fortunately, we ended up both being blessed and did not have to lose our jobs due to being mandated to participate in a medical experiment or you’re fired.  I feel those who were are people of true character and believe in self ownership, I feel sorry for those that felt that they had no choice but to take it, I’m not in their shoes, I was concerned about my own. I will never forget or forgive those that pushed that shit.  It showed a lot of true colors and in that regard was a true blessing.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 6:17:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So your assumption is that if you support Trump you have to support his idiocy of pushing an untested 'vaccine'?

Well, good thing I'm a free thinker and have the ability to form my own opinion and be able to praise the good things that he did and call out the retarded shit he did. But you go ahead and point that out for us, sweetheart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I voted for Trump and thought he did a decent job overall.

Why am I getting attacked for pointing out the program he started and a lot of people bitch about.

Mental illness.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 6:52:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I can see who is adamantly defending their decision to take an experimental shot in this thread. They are right above this post. And I'll bet they also have debated whether they made the right decision or not, though they'll never publicly admit it. And I also bet they didn't get the latest shot the CDC is encouraging because they know deep down inside it was a mistake to take the first ones. They just have to ridicule others who know better to make themselves feel good about their choice to jab up.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Seems like all the stress would cause all their weakened shriveled little commie hearts to give out and give pureblooded right-thinking men a chance to buy a truck at a reasonable price again! I don't understand it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems like all the stress would cause all their weakened shriveled little commie hearts to give out and give pureblooded right-thinking men a chance to buy a truck at a reasonable price again! I don't understand it.

What an absolutely stupid spin you put on this fake vaccine to justify taking it. Have you got your boosters yet
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:03:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Even CNN has moved on...
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:03:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The crux of this thread breaks down like this: those that took the jab will never admit they made a mistake, because it's totally irreversible. It cannot be taken out of them, they cannot walk away from it or stop making payments on it. So they will adamantly defend and ridicule anyone who brings attention to the mistake they made. They are drawn to threads like this like never Trumpers are to a Trump thread. They were fooled into believing it offered protection and immunity. Yet I bet none of them have gone out and got the most recent CDC recommended Covid jab. But they need to protect their decision at all costs because you can't divorce the jab.

Those of us that didn't go get jabbed either did their research at first and realized it wasn't necessary (or worse, is dangerous), or just didn't buy the lies from the government (imagine that). And literally none of us regret not getting the jab.
View Quote

You make great points
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:10:18 PM EDT
[#37]
The best part is if trump were president right now we'd hear 99% less bitching about the vaccine.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:23:26 PM EDT
[#38]
I didnt like that I almost lost my job for not taking it, being treated like a second class citizen, being excluded and banned from things,  being almost forced to take it like a victim of rape.

And no one gave a shit.

So basically fuck y'all
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:24:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL how about we will never forget all the attacks the vaxxers made against those that used common sense in deciding not to take a fake vaccine. All the ridicule and threats that vaxxers made against non vaxxers. Even threats were made by vaxxers. Are these all the normal people in the general population your talking about. The way you put it it is.

Then you want us all to forget. Fuck no we will not forget. All over a fake vaccine where the very definition of what a vaccine is had to be changed how many times 2, 3 hell I don't remember how many times the definition of vaccine was changed just so this FAKE vaccine could be forced upon people. A shot that all information unless it was government approved was censored. A shot that caused doctors, scientists and people to lose their credibility, careers ect if they dare spoke out against this fake shot using unapproved government talking points.

Vaxxers who want to round up those who said no to this fake vaccine and force them to take it or else they will stay locked down. Even pushed for a covid passport to even be out in public or buy things to force people to take this fake BS. You guys can go to hell. I hope people continue to post against this fake plandemic and shot and what you vaxxers did till the end of time.

You vaxxers just want all these atrocities to just fade away. People have as much a right to decuss these horrible things vaxxers did and this BS fake vaccine. But vaxxers want it all to just do away. But noo you vaxxers still attack non vaxxers by condemning and questing their intelligence them everytime they even mention covid and all the atracks, lies and censorship. Who was more stupid. Those that questioned the government or those that got in line like sheep. Then went on a rampage against anyone who questioned the governments narrative.

This fake shot is not a vaccine and never has been. Now they want you to get a booster every 3 months or so. Heard it being advertised that if it's been 3 months it's time for this brand new booster. Some people are so damn gullible when they jump without looking where they will land. When big phar refused to release data on this fake vaccine until 75 years after the fact and it took the courts to force them to release data.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:26:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

LOL how about we will never forget all the attacks the vaxxers made against those that used common sense in deciding not to take a fake vaccine. All the ridicule and threats that vaxxers made against non vaxxers. Even threats were made by vaxxers. Are these all the normal people in the general population your talking about. The way you put it it is.

Then you want us all to forget. Fuck no we will not forget. All over a fake vaccine where the very definition of what a vaccine is had to be changed how many times 2, 3 hell I don't remember how many times the definition of vaccine was changed just so this FAKE vaccine could be forced upon people. A shot that all information unless it was government approved was censored. A shot that caused doctors, scientists and people to lose their credibility, careers ect if they dare spoke out against this fake shot using unapproved government talking points.

Vaxxers who want to round up those who said no to this fake vaccine and force them to take it or else they will stay locked down. Even pushed for a covid passport to even be out in public or buy things to force people to take this fake BS. You guys can go to hell. I hope people continue to post against this fake plandemic and shot and what you vaxxers did till the end of time.

You vaxxers just want all these atrocities to just fade away. People have as much a right to decuss these horrible things vaxxers did and this BS fake vaccine. But vaxxers want it all to just do away. But noo you vaxxers still attack non vaxxers by condemning and questing their intelligence them everytime they even mention covid and all the atracks, lies and censorship. Who was more stupid. Those that questioned the government or those that got in line like sheep. Then went on a rampage against anyone who questioned the governments narrative
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You vaxxers just want all these atrocities to just fade away. People have as much a right to decuss these horrible things vaxxers did and this BS fake vaccine. But vaxxers want it all to just do away. But noo you vaxxers still attack non vaxxers by condemning and questing their intelligence them everytime they even mention covid and all the atracks, lies and censorship. Who was more stupid. Those that questioned the government or those that got in line like sheep. Then went on a rampage against anyone who questioned the governments narrative

Calm down, you're being hysterical.  Nobody is forcing you to do anything.  You are safe.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:30:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Calm down, you're being hysterical.  Nobody is forcing you to do anything.  You are safe.
View Quote

Tell that to everyone that lost their jobs. Or couldn't be around family. Or couldn't go to those events.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm am calm and read the damn post again. I posted what these BS vaxxers did, said and wanted to do against those that said no to a fake vaccine. Then still continue to do so, fuck them. By telling people to basically stfu about covid and the things vaxxers did.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The best part is if trump were president right now we'd hear 99% less bitching about the vaccine.
View Quote

If people had not been coerced, forced or mandated to be a lab rat or lose your job or be publicly ostracized you probably wouldn’t not be hearing shit about it.  

But people were so enjoy what rightfully comes.  There are many of us that nothing short or Nuremberg type trials and punishments for the perpetrators of this evil will suffice and who otherwise will not forget nor forgive what happened. So don’t be surprised if you hear about it for the rest of your life.  Some of us don’t want history repeating on our watch.  

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:35:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Tell that to everyone that lost their jobs. Or couldn't be around family. Or couldn't go to those events.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly...thank you. Plus some still want covid mandates brought back. Big pharmaceutical and government pushing a booster shot every 3 months and the vaxxers will get in line for it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:41:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

COVID-19
Heart attacks
Strokes
Asthma
Magnetization
Diabetes
Arthritis
Monkey viruses
DNA changes
Monkey DNA
Bizarre skin rashes
Hair loss
Agitation
Tumors
Arteriosclerosis
Miscarriages
Blood clots
"Mismatched antibodies"
Egg allergies
Shingles
Deafness
Blindness
Autoimmune diseases
Chest pain
Chronic Uticaria
endothelial inflammation
Guillain-Barr  syndrome
Obesity
Digestive issues
Thyroid disease
Dizziness
Hemagglutination
Shellfish allergies
Lyme disease
Septic shock
Parkinson's disease
Circulatary problems
Changes  in personality
"Bobble-head syndrome"
Brain fog
Brain tumors
"Clotted lungs"
"Cognitive problems"
Encephalitis
Aneurisms
Fertility problems
Enlarged organs
Menstrual problems
Autism
Altered DNA
Tinitus
Appendicitis
Vaccine vasculitis

and my fav:

View Quote
It turned me into a newt.

JK. Pure blood checking in. I'm not a fat and/or old person so I'm not worried about a cold.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:43:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Exactly...thank you. Plus some still want covid mandates brought back. Big pharmaceutical and government pushing a booster shot every 3 months and the vaxxers will get in line for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck them all. Im still pissed and won't ever forget what I went through.  And some people want to act like it never happened or just think we should get over it, No fuck them all.  I know where I stand and where I drew my line. A lot of guys was like "But its just a shot blah blah blah and I'll draw my line when they come for muh guns." Pathetic to wait until its to late to decide to stand up for yourself and those around you.  Fuck them.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:44:41 PM EDT
[#47]
ITT people who took the jab can personally attack people who didn’t and nothing is done about it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:48:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Fuck them all. Im still pissed and won't ever forget what I went through.  And some people want to act like it never happened or just think we should get over it, No fuck them all.  I know where I stand and where I drew my line. A lot of guys was like "But its just a shot blah blah blah and I'll draw my line when they come for muh guns." Pathetic to wait until its to late to decide to stand up for yourself and those around you.  Fuck them.
View Quote
Maybe switch to decaf?
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:49:55 PM EDT
[#49]
How many doses administered?

Pretty much everyone is still alive.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:59:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Since our fellow gun enthusiast Skydivesnake here enjoys following me from thread to thread with this BS, I'll offer the background for others:

For several years before the COVID pandemic, I was experiencing odd dizzy spells that doctors could not figure out. When Lady Rodent presented me with an Apple watch for a birthday, it recorded an episode, and I was finally diagnosed and treated for a paroxysmal (intermittent) heart arrhythmia.

I posted about it in Team as a PSA, and it helped at least a couple others.

Skydivesnake obviously knows that it could not possibly be related to the COVID vaccine because it proceeded it by years. He cropped that part out of his screenshot in order to deliberately misrepresent it.

Here's the original thread, if anyone feels like verifying which one of us is BSing you:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Had-a-cardiac-ablation-yesterday-ask-me-anything/5-2620820/?page=1

(And I'll use this opportunity to restate the PSA, because I love you all: if you are having odd dizzy spells or heart issues, go buy an Apple watch. They are at this point medical-grade monitors, and a fantastic tool for diagnosticians, especially in today's overburdened medical system.)
View Quote

So as an airline pilot needing a Class 1 medical, did you lie to keep your status?  You retired during the kung flu BS, sounds careless and dangerous to others.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top