Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:42:05 PM EDT
[#1]
OP gave up his tin foil hat for a copper pot and trailing ground wire.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:43:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP gave up his tin foil hat for a copper pot and trailing ground wire.
View Quote
Thanks for trying so hard, jism.

Like moths to a flame
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:43:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yes, they said it was Jade Helm.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you asked Brian Terry's family? Maybe they know.
Yes, they said it was Jade Helm.
That's got to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard spoken.

Wow. A new low for this site. Can't believe mods let that pass.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:44:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:44:31 PM EDT
[#5]
And here we see the budding young pseudointellectual in action.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:46:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
I have no idea what the OP's theory is, and dont care really. What we already KNOW about federal law enforcement agencies is enough to prove that anybody who trusts them is a fool or has been living under a rock or both.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:48:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
STEEL WON'T MELT JET FUEL!!

That said, at least OP took it out of the Big Thread so I don't know why the big dog pile in here

Careful OP, I think some peeps are trying to provoke you in to a time out
View Quote
Nope, I'm just trying to understand all this amazing factual and totally not conspiratorial thread.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote
Gee a public record, how undercover. Nothing wrong with a new assignment every couple of years or so. The fact you are paranoid doesn't make them clandestine nor evil.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:49:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:50:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So nice you can joke about it. Doubt they can.
View Quote
Just so i have this straight, you associated a random photo of a Barnes and Noble with a murdered federal agent and you are upset with me for responding to your ridiculousness with more ridiculousness?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:51:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Stupid phone
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:54:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Did you even see what he was responding to? He asked me about Terry after I posted a photo of a Barnes and Noble....No relation between the two things. It would be the same if you posted a photo of your pet and I said " I wonder what the parents of the New Town murders think of that?"
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:57:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What makes you think I would be upset by a loony 17er probable retread.

I think you have missed the entire real conspiracy. I think the whole thing was done by the government in order to activate operation Jade Helm 2017. You should try and find out how many empty/closed Walmarts were within 50 miles of the shooting.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/124978/jade-helm-midland-midlandjokes-332531.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In conjunction with this total shitshow it's a MAJOR highlight of the situation.

Why does me shining light on this make you so upset?
What makes you think I would be upset by a loony 17er probable retread.

I think you have missed the entire real conspiracy. I think the whole thing was done by the government in order to activate operation Jade Helm 2017. You should try and find out how many empty/closed Walmarts were within 50 miles of the shooting.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/124978/jade-helm-midland-midlandjokes-332531.jpg
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azcentral.com/amp/97740354

The agent had been sitting in a vehicle outside the Garland convention center just as events wrapped up at the cartoon contest.

A dark sedan in front of the agent made an abrupt stop. As the agent drove around the car, two men with an Islamic State flag, wearing body armor and carrying military-style rifles, got out and opened fire.

The agent drove away and was later stopped by police.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/03/27/fbi-undercover-agent-was-in-car-behind-terrorists-and-failed-to-stop-attack/

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/terrorism-in-garland-texas-what-the-fbi-knew-before-the-2015-attack-2/

If you're wondering what happened to the FBI's undercover agent, he fled the scene but was stopped at gunpoint by Garland police. This is video of him in handcuffs, recorded by a local news crew.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:59:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
You just can't see out the bun.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 5:00:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
You have got to be in the top 4 worst posters on this site.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 5:01:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Nope, I'm just trying to understand all this amazing factual and totally not conspiratorial thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
STEEL WON'T MELT JET FUEL!!

That said, at least OP took it out of the Big Thread so I don't know why the big dog pile in here

Careful OP, I think some peeps are trying to provoke you in to a time out
Can you tell us what part is factually incorrect or are you saying it simply does not matter?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 5:03:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Did you even see what he was responding to? He asked me about Terry after I posted a photo of a Barnes and Noble....No relation between the two things. It would be the same if you posted a photo of your pet and I said " I wonder what the parents of the New Town murders think of that?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What was the relevance of the BnN photo? So you were just trolling...
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 5:03:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 5:05:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Thanks for trying so hard, jism.

Like moths to a flame
View Quote
It was no effort at all. It really doesn't take much to get conspiracy nuts wound up. Paranoia is like that you know.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 5:10:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What was the relevance of the BnN photo? So you were just trolling...
View Quote
Illustrating absurdity by being absurd.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It was no effort at all. It really doesn't take much to get conspiracy nuts wound up. Paranoia is like that you know.
View Quote
How is stating facts without any conjecture, paranoia? How does the fbi guy's last post make me a conspiracy nut?

Your comrades appreciate your futile effort.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 5:27:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Illustrating absurdity by being absurd.
View Quote
reported
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 5:29:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
By stating several known FACTS with no conjecture? lol

Your comrades are pleased. But in this year t's too late.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 5:32:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Gee a public record, how undercover. Nothing wrong with a new assignment every couple of years or so. The fact you are paranoid doesn't make them clandestine nor evil.
View Quote
How am I paranoid? Because facts are true?

I didn't accuse or explain anything.

Only. Facts.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 5:35:38 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote
United States Department Of Education?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 5:43:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Where did the security guard suddenly disappear to?
View Quote
Probably suicide in the desert with a couple shot's to the back of the head.

We'll never know though cause he buried himself.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 6:05:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

How many of us here do you think are affiliated with the FBI. I can tell you with 100% certainty that Dmnd77 is not.
View Quote
Have we met?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 6:08:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Rofl
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#29]
I noticed that there is a 100% incidence rate of posts containing the phrase "think about it" being retarded.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 6:08:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Dude, with all the 'way out there' conspiracy theories in the last decade that have been proven to be only the tip of the iceberg, why do we still throw stones and anyone who wonders how corrupt our government is?
View Quote
Tell me about some plz
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 6:09:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Makes zero sense. At all.

You seem extremely dishonest and spiteful. As if you have a vested interest in how the fbi is perceived.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Garland defers to the FBI for comment, FBI won't confirm or deny publicly. Congressional testimony seems to point towards there being a notification to Garland PD prior to the event.

You seem extremely dishonest and spiteful. As if you have a vested interest in how the fbi is perceived.
Makes perfect sense. Garland PD deferred to the FBI when asked if they knew about a potential plot. FBI neither confirmed nor denied when asked by the media. During Congressional testimony FBI said they gave Garland PD a heads up three hours ahead of the event.

You seem extremely spiteful and obtuse. As if you have a vested interest in how the FBI is perceived.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 6:10:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm leaning retread.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 6:15:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I noticed that there is a 100% incidence rate of posts containing the phrase "think about it" being retarded.
View Quote
We should be friends
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 6:16:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Makes perfect sense. Garland PD deferred to the FBI when asked if they knew about a potential plot. FBI neither confirmed nor denied when asked by the media. During Congressional testimony FBI said they gave Garland PD a heads up three hours ahead of the event.

You seem extremely spiteful and obtuse. As if you have a vested interest in how the FBI is perceived.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Garland defers to the FBI for comment, FBI won't confirm or deny publicly. Congressional testimony seems to point towards there being a notification to Garland PD prior to the event.

Nailt it
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Have we met?
View Quote
Sky King Sky King
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 6:25:14 PM EDT
[#36]
lol
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Dude, with all the 'way out there' conspiracy theories in the last decade that have been proven to be only the tip of the iceberg, why do we still throw stones and anyone who wonders how corrupt our government is?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You are supposed to fashion a hat out of the tinfoil, not eat it.
Because ........ ......... That's why.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Yes, I can read.  He's the station chief for Las Vegas.  Which is why he's at the briefings...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yes, I can read.  He's the station chief for Las Vegas.  Which is why he's at the briefings...
FBI like most all federal law enforcement agencies doesn't have station chiefs. That sounds more like State Dept. or CIA. FBI has Special Agents in Charge (commonly referred to as SACs) who are in charge of a field office (except for RACs "Resident Agent in Charge of a small field office that is a satellite office of the main/SAC Office). More than likely the Los Vegas SAC Office is responsible for all of Nevada and possibly some parts of other states as well.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 6:40:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This guy in particular JUST HAPPENED to recently be Chief of Clandestine Ops in the Counterintelligence division.
View Quote
I suspect that ANYONE who becomes a Station chief had a previous position.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 6:43:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Is this guys name Boulard by chance?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Hey OP, if you REALLY believe this drivel your spouting, then you should watch yourself.  

You just fronted them out and those counter intel guys have your number now.

Hide your animals....

Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:02:08 PM EDT
[#42]
"FBI Director  James B. Comey has named Aaron Rouse as the special agent in charge of the Las Vegas Division".

"Mr. Rouse most recently served as section chief in the Counterintelligence Division at FBI Headquarters (FBIHQ).

If the red bolded font, combined with the black bolded font, doesn't raise your attention, keep sticking your head in the sand, up your arse, or keep shilling for Correct the Record types (these aforementioned eventualities apparently make you immune to the DC swamp water, so no tin foil required for you, ever).
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:05:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lists are bad mkay.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:06:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
"FBI Director  James B. Comey has named Aaron Rouse as the special agent in charge of the Las Vegas Division".

"Mr. Rouse most recently served as section chief in the Counterintelligence Division at FBI Headquarters (FBIHQ).

If the red bolded font, combined with the black bolded font, doesn't raise your attention, keep sticking your head in the sand, up your arse, or keep shilling for Correct the Record types (these aforementioned eventualities apparently make you immune to the DC swamp water, so no tin foil required for you, ever).
View Quote
Do you even know what an FBI section chief does or is responsible for?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:13:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Hey OP, if you REALLY believe this drivel your spouting, then you should watch yourself.  

You just fronted them out and those counter intel guys have your number now.

Hide your animals....

View Quote
Thanks for your input, Daft. I don't scare easy, though
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:17:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
The fbi says a lot of things. They're not exactly known for their honesty. Or bravery. Or honor. A lot like you.

The entire country has a vested interest in knowing facts and truths. No matter how hard you try, you can't stop it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:17:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Is this guys name Boulard by chance?
View Quote
lol Might as well be.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:22:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The fbi says a lot of things. They're not exactly known for their honesty. Or bravery. Or honor. A lot like you.

The entire country has a vested interest in knowing facts and truths. No matter how hard you try, you can't stop it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be sure to share an actual fact when you come across one. Until then, tread lightly impugning my honor.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:35:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Be sure to share an actual fact when you come across one. Until then, tread lightly impugning my honor.
View Quote
I have shared fact, which you vehemently try to distort and subvert.

As for your honor; one's actions, thoughts and perspectives say a lot about oneself. Just calling it like I see it, exactly as you portray it, and I'll continue to do so as I please, and as you bring unto yourself. Not my problem.

I'm here to discuss realizations, and certain enlightenments. Not your ad hominem diatribe
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I have shared fact, which you vehemently try to distort and subvert.

As for your honor; one's actions, thoughts and perspectives say a lot about oneself. Just calling it like I see it, exactly as you portray it, and I'll continue to do so as I please, and as you bring unto yourself. Not my problem.

I'm here to discuss realizations, and certain enlightenments. Not your ad hominem diatribe
View Quote
Ironic. Go troll somewhere else.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top