Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ironic. Go troll somewhere else.
View Quote
I'm not going anywhere.

Bump to first page.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:45:59 PM EDT
[#2]
One thing that Clint Eastwood said about Barack Obama - he is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on America voters - is undeniably true unless you are a government troll.
That being said you also have to be indescribably dumb to not believe a large part of the American government wants to do away with the 2A.
With such shining examples of integrity as Hillary and Obama you cannot deny the government is fully capable of lying to the American public to achieve a political agenda.
This very sterile shooter in Las Vegas fits too well into the anti-gun lobby's image that any gun owner could flip out at any time and kill dozens of people, so ban guns.
Unless you are a mushroom no one appreciates being kept in the dark and fed bullshit on this issue.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:47:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
One thing that Clint Eastwood said about Barack Obama - he is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on America voters - is undeniably true unless you are a government troll.
That being said you also have to be indescribably dumb to not believe a large part of the American government wants to do away with the 2A.
With such shining examples of integrity as Hillary and Obama you cannot deny the government is fully capable of lying to the American public to achieve a political agenda.
This very sterile shooter in Las Vegas fits too well into the anti-gun lobby's image that any gun owner could flip out at any time and kill dozens of people, so ban guns.
Unless you are a mushroom no one appreciates being kept in the dark and fed bullshit on this issue.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:48:59 PM EDT
[#4]
So far the OP has called members here Stupid, low IQ, shills, dishonorable, I could go on. I'm betting his stay here will be short.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:50:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Do you even know what an FBI section chief does or is responsible for?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"FBI Director  James B. Comey has named Aaron Rouse as the special agent in charge of the Las Vegas Division".

"Mr. Rouse most recently served as section chief in the Counterintelligence Division at FBI Headquarters (FBIHQ).

If the red bolded font, combined with the black bolded font, doesn't raise your attention, keep sticking your head in the sand, up your arse, or keep shilling for Correct the Record types (these aforementioned eventualities apparently make you immune to the DC swamp water, so no tin foil required for you, ever).
Do you even know what an FBI section chief does or is responsible for?
Do you even know what Comey's own testimony made himself out to be?  His level of shitebaggery was exposed and aired far-and-wide for even you to discover.

Comey and the lead agent he appointed in LV are among the "Top Men" who've been neck deep in the swamp and federal LE, for at least the 2 previous admins, anyway (post 9/11).

Their track record and reputation have been taking a huge beating.  So now there's a huge portion of America who no longer view the alphabet-bots, and fed gov in general, as being representative of a free America any longer.  They've worked hard and long to "earn" their rep btw.

To answer your irrelevant question; no, I don't know and don't care about a section chief's job description.  Try to stay focused on the real conversation (reference the tin foil conspiracy stuff you're deflecting).
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Do you even know what Comey's own testimony made himself out to be?  His level of shitebaggery was exposed and aired far-and-wide for even you to discover.

Comey and the lead agent he appointed in LV are among the "Top Men" who've been neck deep in the swamp and federal LE, for at least the 2 previous admins, anyway (post 9/11).

Their track record and reputation have been taking a huge beating.  So now there's a huge portion of America who no longer view the alphabet-bots, and fed gov in general, as being representative of a free America any longer.  They've worked hard and long to "earn" their rep btw.

To answer your irrelevant question; no, I don't know and don't care about a section chief's job description.  Try to stay focused on the real conversation (reference the tin foil conspiracy stuff you're deflecting).
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:54:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So far the OP has called members here Stupid, low IQ, shills, dishonorable, I could go on. I'm betting his stay here will be short.
View Quote
You hope. You really hope. I know you're trying as hard as you can to make certain truths go unseen. But it won't work. That time is past.

Tit for tat. If I'm going to deal with personal insults, you'll have to put on your big girl pants and deal with it when I throw it back at ya.

Pretty damn weak to try to insult then not be able to handle the equivelant response.

You've already admitted to trolling. Now, do you have anything to discuss in this matter? Any intelligent thought you can articulate since you've spent so much time posting in my thread and bumping it?

I'll wait, but I don't have high hopes.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:58:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Because the rest of the tin foil memes here, seem, unwarranted.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:03:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You hope. You really hope. I know you're trying as hard as you can to make certain truths go unseen. But it won't work. That time is past.

Tit for tat. If I'm going to deal with personal insults, you'll have to put on your big girl pants and deal with it when I throw it back at ya.

Pretty damn weak to try to insult then not be able to handle the equivelant response.

You've already admitted to trolling. Now, do you have anything to discuss in this matter? Any intelligent thought you can articulate since you've spent so much time posting in my thread and bumping it?

View Quote
I have been completely civil with you.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:09:55 PM EDT
[#10]
OP, what exactly are you saying? Is there some evidence to back up your insinuated claims or are we just supposed to speculate and assume this was an inside job directed by the FBI?

I am not saying such a thing is totally inconceivable, but having evidence to back it up is sort of a requirement to be credible.

Throwing insults at people who have the nerve to question you doesn't really lend credibility to you or your claim either.

Then again, maybe my saying this is something only shills and obfuscationists would do. Maybe I'm one of those .gov invested sympathizer conspirators and don't know it yet.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:13:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Please quote where I admitted to trolling. I also was not complaining about anything you said to me. I wasn't complaining at all. Funny how i cited specific wording and you haven't. Chemtrails can cause this. I hope you are okay.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:16:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Not only is this your question irrelevant to the context of this discussion..

A and B contradict each other. Which also makes C impossible. You're trying too hard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let's try this another way. Why should I be in any way surprised at an FBI presence that is either:

A) The head of the office local to the incident.

- OR -

B) Part of the division responsible for investigating potential ties to international terror.

- OR -

C) Both.
Not only is this your question irrelevant to the context of this discussion..

A and B contradict each other. Which also makes C impossible. You're trying too hard.
@aimless

who here are the retread police?

Dear OP,
This has nothing to do with the topic but your dickish attitude.  We might live near each other and maybe we can be friends if you're not such a douche in person
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:16:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
OP, what exactly are you saying? Is there some evidence to back up your insinuated claims or are we just supposed to speculate and assume this was an inside job directed by the FBI?

I am not saying such a thing is totally inconceivable, but having evidence to back it up is sort of a requirement to be credible.

Throwing insults at people who have the nerve to question you doesn't really lend credibility to you or your claim either.

Then again, maybe my saying this is something only shills and obfuscationists would do. Maybe I'm one of those .gov invested sympathizer conspirators and don't know it yet.
View Quote
Nerve to question me? You mean insult me? Insults get insults in kind. I know some always feel 'above the law/proper conduct' but that's not how the world will continue to go. Not exactly rocket science, is it?

But thank you. You're the first antagonist to admit that I'm not stating any theory or direct accusations o  the topic matter.

Good job.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:17:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

@aimless

who here are the retread police?

Dear OP,
This has nothing to do with the topic but your dickish attitude.  We might live near each other and maybe we can be friends if you're not such a douche in person
View Quote
Yes, -I- am the one with the dickish attitude. Not the loyal provacateurs. lol gtfo, you're no friend of mine.

Thank you all, antagonists, for displaying your adherence to the commie 'Rules for Radicals'

From this post on I will only discuss the topic matter.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:24:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azcentral.com/amp/97740354

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/03/27/fbi-undercover-agent-was-in-car-behind-terrorists-and-failed-to-stop-attack/

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/terrorism-in-garland-texas-what-the-fbi-knew-before-the-2015-attack-2/
View Quote
Thanks for this post and the links.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:33:00 PM EDT
[#16]
And we wonder why gun rights are stuck in a backwater . . . people like OP are the ones on Facebook telling people 'the gov't is coming for your guns' while spouting out crap like this.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:38:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
And we wonder why gun rights are stuck in a backwater . . . people like OP are the ones on Facebook telling people 'the gov't is coming for your guns' while spouting out crap like this.
View Quote
You are aware that many state governments do, in fact, infringe on the 2nd Amendment, right?

Care to point out what I've said that's untrue?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:45:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm not going anywhere.

Bump to first page.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ironic. Go troll somewhere else.
I'm not going anywhere.

Bump to first page.
This is what most humans call making fun of someone.  Not to be confused with obfuscation.....and other Alinski shout down your enemy themes
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:52:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I have shared fact, which you vehemently try to distort and subvert.

As for your honor; one's actions, thoughts and perspectives say a lot about oneself. Just calling it like I see it, exactly as you portray it, and I'll continue to do so as I please, and as you bring unto yourself. Not my problem.

I'm here to discuss realizations, and certain enlightenments. Not your ad hominem diatribe
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be sure to share an actual fact when you come across one. Until then, tread lightly impugning my honor.
I have shared fact, which you vehemently try to distort and subvert.

As for your honor; one's actions, thoughts and perspectives say a lot about oneself. Just calling it like I see it, exactly as you portray it, and I'll continue to do so as I please, and as you bring unto yourself. Not my problem.

I'm here to discuss realizations, and certain enlightenments. Not your ad hominem diatribe
The only fact you've shared is that you literally have no idea what clandestine means
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:53:22 PM EDT
[#20]
I believe!!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The only fact you've shared is that you literally have no idea what clandestine means
View Quote
How do you figure? Because I'm very astute and I'm familiar with the word.

Quote me where you saw evidence of this and support your argument. Why do you think I don't know what it means?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:56:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Thanks for your input, Daft. I don't scare easy, though
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey OP, if you REALLY believe this drivel your spouting, then you should watch yourself.  

You just fronted them out and those counter intel guys have your number now.

Hide your animals....

Thanks for your input, Daft. I don't scare easy, though
Hey, its your sheep man.....
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:02:48 PM EDT
[#23]
"Elvis is dead, the government isn't hiding UFOs, and there are no Cheyenne dog soldiers in the ox bow".

But according to the OP.......
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:03:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:09:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quote me where you saw evidence of this and support your argument. Why do you think I don't know what it means?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP are you sure you are not EXPcustom's troll account ?  

You seem to use the same failed logic In this thread for which he is infamous.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:09:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
"Elvis is dead, the government isn't hiding UFOs, and there are no Cheyenne dog soldiers in the ox bow".

View Quote
Do you actually have anything of substance to say?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:10:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

OP are you sure you are not EXPcustom's troll account ?  

You seem to use the same failed logic In this thread for which he is infamous.
View Quote
Point out my "failed logic."
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:11:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did, you missed it.  

This is why we find it so hard to believe your thread arguments.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:13:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I did, you missed it.  

This is why we find it so hard to believe your thread arguments.
View Quote
I've made no argument. Or theory. Only stated facts.

I'm not sorry that casting light on these issues frightens and angers you. You're extremely triggered, like some others.

And thanks for the bump. I appreciate your cooperation and assistance. Good luck.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:23:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Nerve to question me? You mean insult me? Insults get insults in kind. I know some always feel 'above the law/proper conduct' but that's not how the world will continue to go. Not exactly rocket science, is it?

But thank you. You're the first antagonist to admit that I'm not stating any theory or direct accusations o  the topic matter.

Good job.
View Quote
Why do you think everyone else is an antagonist?

Why do you believe that you know "that's not how the world will continue to go"?

Do you consider yourself the smartest individual in the room?

Do you often feel that others with differing opinions are attacking you personally?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:25:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Why do you think everyone else is an antagonist?

Why do you believe that you know "that's not how the world will continue to go"?

Do you consider yourself the smartest individual in the room?

Do you often feel that others with differing opinions are attacking you personally?
View Quote
It's quite clear.

Thanks for bringing this back to the first page.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:26:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It's quite clear.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:28:19 PM EDT
[#33]
You're not helping your cause

lol sorry you're so triggered
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:35:41 PM EDT
[#34]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mn60YWO218k

Been posted before but still makes me think
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:36:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
What's my cause?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:41:07 PM EDT
[#36]
OP, it's official you're nuts
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:42:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
OP, it's official you're nuts
View Quote
Why's that? Do you dispute the fact presented?.. Is it false? lol
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:56:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Official Site Staff Request

Can we please get a bag of dicks emoticon and instead call it a bag of NineEyesGaze?  Please!

Disclaimer: not obfuscation or any other shout down your enemy Alinski themes

ETA: Only communist douchenozzels will quote this post
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:59:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
It might be, but the FBI is one gigantic fuck up after another. "We have nothing on the Lynch/Clinton tarmac meeting", woops, "we have something"(30 pages), but give us more time to scrub them.
Totally trust worthy, they don't need reform, good PR and propaganda will have us believing them again.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 10:08:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2017 10:09:41 PM EDT
[#41]
There's a lot of f*cky going on with Vegas.  Given the history of the Fan Belt Inspectors, I'm don't believe their party line.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 10:20:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
What's my cause?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's my cause?
Getting a paycheck from the government for trolling anti- government treads on Internet forums orbviously!
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 10:37:34 PM EDT
[#43]
"FBI was chief"

That shit makes no sense, FBI who?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 10:37:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Getting a paycheck from the government for trolling anti- government treads on Internet forums orbviously!
View Quote
How much they pay?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 10:38:18 PM EDT
[#45]
With all the BS that out government pulls I don't think you can blame anyone for putting on the tin foil.
     There are things that just don't add up and the way the Sheriff has acted etc is enough to know something is up.
  I mean damn look at all the domestic surveillance, fast a furious gun running Clinton hit list.  I mean damn it's not like we don't have a history of destabilizing governments.  Is it to hard to believe that there may be people trying to do it to ours.    
    It's not like there is only a couple Soros Ayers kinda guys out there..
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 10:50:33 PM EDT
[#46]
If you saw the movie "Shooter" you know how this story goes...except Marky Mark's character didnt make it out of the hotel room.  Roll credits.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 10:57:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
"FBI was chief"

That shit makes no sense, FBI who?
View Quote
"special agent in charge"

The title heading can only contain so many characters.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 11:00:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wondering why everything about this story/investigation is so messed up?

Wonder why the sheriff, who is no longer in charge, is being made to speak for the fbi?

Wonder why said special agent/chief of clandestine operations at intelligence division, is breathing down the sheriff's neck and ready to pounce if he starts to veer off script?

Wonder why the timeline is changing, nothing adds up, and all of the names lead absolutely nowhere?

Think about it..

Don't forget the fbi creating and encouraging, and being involved with, and fleeing, a jihadi attack in Garland, TX
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 11:12:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Gubermend is muh gredest ally. Can'd reach muh cridigal tinker cab, gibs me halp Fox Dews.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 12:43:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In your op, which was titled similar batshittery you included

Wonder why said special agent/chief of clandestine operations at intelligence division, is breathing down the sheriff's neck and ready to pounce if he starts to veer off script?
Both your thread title, and the excerpt from your OP indicate that you think FBI clandestine operations could possibly have anything to do with the vegas attack.

Which clearly shows you have no idea what clandestine means, both in relation to US Intelligence work AND in specific relation to FBI Counterintelligence.

Now run off to Wikipedia and copy paste some nonsense so I can further ridicule your dedication to your own misguided fantasies.

Or admit that you don't know what you're talking about.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top