Commies gonna commie
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:04:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Fuckers
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:04:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:04:41 AM EDT
[#5]
So they pass anti guns laws, then immediately hide behind men with guns? Did I get that right?
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:05:27 AM EDT
[#6]
We need a solid 2nd advocate to join the SCOTUS.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:05:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Magazines over 12 rounds banned.  Floorplate issue removed.  Silencers can be kept, but you need your threaded barrel weapons purchased before July1.  No registration requirement.  Grandfather banned weapons.

Still total horseshit and unacceptable.

ETA banned mags over 12 rounds must leave the state, for those that would comply.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:05:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Does VSP stand ready to form riot lines when the committees are in session and deciding on things like road repair and school funding?
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:06:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So they pass anti guns laws, then immediately hide behind men with guns? Did I get that right?
View Quote
You certainly did
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:07:08 AM EDT
[#10]
We government now.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:08:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Over reachers gonna over reach.  And then unintended consequences....
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:08:54 AM EDT
[#12]
They infringed the fuck out of them.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:11:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You certainly did
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You certainly did
Absolutely..... Not my state, but this shit pisses me off. The state spoke. All of those sanctuary counties, and they push this through anyway. Every one of them needs to be jobless (the rest isn't COC).
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:11:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Riot line......

What a joke.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:21:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Absolutely..... Not my state, but this shit pisses me off. The state spoke. All of those sanctuary counties, and they push this through anyway. Every one of them needs to be jobless (the rest isn't COC).
View Quote
QFT
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:25:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Will Virginians actually boogaloo now or will they just keep posting memes? I can make it to va this time...missed the rally but I'm back stateside if we need people to head to va.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:25:44 AM EDT
[#18]
So much for representing the people.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:28:52 AM EDT
[#19]
I think it’s time for the Virginia members to go silent on this site.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:30:37 AM EDT
[#20]
So when is the recall happening.

there is no way commies retain power next election
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:31:12 AM EDT
[#21]
I have a good idea. Why don't you guys have another rally where you willingly disarm yourselves on the illegal order of a tyrant? And then voluntarily walk into a cage being over-watched by government snipers. I'm sure they'll change their mind this time.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Will Virginians actually boogaloo now or will they just keep posting memes? I can make it to va this time...missed the rally but I'm back stateside if we need people to head to va.
View Quote
It was just a committee vote. Bit early to kick off a war.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:32:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I have a good idea. Why don't you guys have another rally where you willingly disarm yourselves on the illegal order of a tyrant? And then voluntarily walk into a cage being over-watched by government snipers. I'm sure they'll change their mind this time.
View Quote
I see the edgy shitlords are getting an early start this morning.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:32:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
It was almost impossible to do a recall before this all happened, but the democrats made it essentially impossible.

Why Governor Northam Won't Be Recalled
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:32:56 AM EDT
[#25]
I sincerely hope that if this crap passes the House, the Senate and conference and becomes law, Virginia citizens do not simply repeat what we have seen in every other state like this: silent 4% compliance while the rest hide their arms and fear to use them at all, while a few dozen are arrested annually for incidental contact.

This needs to be rejected in the firmest, most unequivocal manner known to man.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:33:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Thank you for your concern.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:33:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Dude.

You are fucking up all over the place.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:35:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's a leftist response. Name call somebody because you can't handle the truth. All the rally did was show the democrats that gun owners will comply with any ridiculous law they conjure up. Evidence them continuing to pass unconstitutional gun laws.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:35:51 AM EDT
[#29]
So the citizens objected to legislation that would take away their rights and they were told to leave or have their freedom taken away. You have to love WTF is happening in this nation
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:36:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep, Attachment Attached File
Literally
Attachment Attached File

(screenshots from vid courtesy of @Riflenoob, who was there in person representing us all)
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:37:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Magazines over 12 rounds banned.  Floorplate issue removed.  Silencers can be kept, but you need your threaded barrel weapons purchased before July1.  No registration requirement.  Grandfather banned weapons.

Still total horseshit and unacceptable.

ETA banned mags over 12 rounds must leave the state, for those that would comply.
View Quote
How does that shit work?
I mean you can buy a threaded glock or M&P barrel in fucking NC or TN or WVa, how the fuck can they prove you didn't have it before July 1st, 2020?
Fucking assholes.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:37:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I sincerely hope that if this crap passes the House, the Senate and conference and becomes law, Virginia citizens do not simply repeat what we have seen in every other state like this: silent 4% compliance while the rest hide their arms and fear to use them at all, while a few dozen are arrested annually for incidental contact.

View Quote
Agreed.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:37:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
If its not rejected in that manner in virginia, it'll never happen anywhere.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:38:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm sure he was there to provide support, fully kitted out.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:40:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Well that peaceful rally sure showed them. These fuckers don't give one shit, do they?

Will there be an escalation or mumbling compliance?
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:42:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
They will and will actually increase their numbers. Census gerrymandering, Voter ID law changes, felon law changes, no reason for absentee voting needed law changes. The Democrats are playing for keeps.

I would not be surprised to see several seat pick up in the Senate and maybe a near super majority in the house for them after 2021.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:43:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They will and will actually increase their numbers. Census gerrymandering, Voter ID law changes, felon law changes, no reason for absentee voting needed law changes. The Democrats are playing for keeps.

I would not be surprised to see several seat pick up in the Senate and maybe a near super majority in the house for them after 2021.
View Quote
They are doing in VA what they have been attempting to do in CO.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:44:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
It does kinda make you wonder what we really gain by these peaceful protests.  On the one hand, we show that we are responsible, law-abiding citizens that won't lash out like our radical lefty counterparts.  On the other hand, we show that we are responsible, law-abiding citizens that won't lash out like our radical left counterparts.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:44:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I think it’s time for the Virginia members to go silent on this site.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:44:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The senate isn’t up for re-election until 2023, but otherwise, you’re correct.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:44:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
And this.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:45:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The senate isn't up for re-election until 2023, but otherwise, you're correct.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The senate isn't up for re-election until 2023, but otherwise, you're correct.
Thank you for the correction, I mistakenly thought both chambers were up every 2 years.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:47:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Cut the shit. What are you doing for our red flag bill that passed committee yesterday?
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:47:36 AM EDT
[#44]
12 rounds? Just to be different?

Some democrat owns a P365 or Glock 26 with +2 mags?
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:48:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Fuck these motherfucking tyrants.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:49:34 AM EDT
[#46]
So when does the house vote on this?
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:50:54 AM EDT
[#47]
@Riflenoobs video:

VIrginia Capitol and State Police Eject Citizens from House Committee after assault weapon ban vote
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:51:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It was just a committee vote. Bit early to kick off a war.
View Quote
Dont give a shit who voted on it. Those fucks need to be drawn and quartered.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:51:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
This was inevitable.  Sadly, very few gun laws are removed from the books once added (exception was the AWB...only because of the sunset clause).  Even if Republicans take back the house, senate, and governors seat I seriously doubt they would remove these laws from the books.  VA is stuck with this shit for the time being, and likely for quite a while.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:52:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
That is correct sir.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top