Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:26:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Anybody who thinks that those shitbags won't kick down you're door at 3:00am, shoot your dog and take your guns is fooling themselves. I would be willing to bet a lot of them look forward to doing just that and they will have full support of their chain of command and politicians because they will be making a major examples out of gun owners. And they will be smiling to whole time.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:26:40 PM EDT
[#2]
They're only following orders.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They're only following orders.
View Quote
Called the Nuremberg Defense for a reason.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anybody who thinks that those shitbags won't kick down you're door at 3:00am, shoot your dog and take your guns is fooling themselves. I would be willing to bet a lot of them look forward to doing just that and they will have full support of their chain of command and politicians because they will be making a major examples out of gun owners. And they will be smiling to whole time.
View Quote
Yep.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:36:46 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL, wow. Look at those shit bags.

Guess they've chosen a side.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:39:26 PM EDT
[#6]
It's important for the VSP and other LEO to remember that as soon as they pick the side of tyrants and unconstitutional law,
they forfeit their police powers. They break the oath, they are no longer legally police officers.

Something for them to remember when things go hot.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:42:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Are we sure that was VSP ? When I watched the video it almost looked like the patch of one of the cops read capitol police ?

I thought they were two different agencies, or is the capitol police a branch of the VSP ?

Not that I would expect VSP to be any different at all anyway, but I question it only for accuracies sake.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#8]
well this is going about as expected.

Virginia is gonna go red for 50 years.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Looks like a peaceful protest isn't going to get it done.
View Quote
That was being said from the very beginning.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:42:52 PM EDT
[#10]
VSP lost my respect today.
They are not on our side anymore.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:43:14 PM EDT
[#11]
dental plan on OT don't give two shits about your god-given rights
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:43:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Any mention of this in the TBL forum?
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:44:20 PM EDT
[#13]
this will go cold to hot
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:44:33 PM EDT
[#14]
If it goes hot. Im in... like many other i would hope..
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:44:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
a standing army is on the side of the paymaster.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:44:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It's important for the VSP and other LEO to remember that as soon as they pick the side of tyrants and unconstitutional law,
they forfeit their police powers. They break the oath, they are no longer legally police officers.

View Quote
"Legally"

They'll still have a badge, they'll still have a gun, and they'll still raid your house at 2 in the morning, shoot you then brutally assault your wife and kids.  Blackface and Herring will then give them a medal for a job well done.
Sure it was all illegal but who's going to stop them?
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:45:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This is very disappointing but unfortunately not surprising. You would think they would put their oath to uphold the constitution and fight for the people they are sworn to protect first.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like the VSP isn’t so willing to side with liberty and the constitution as a lot of local sheriff’s.
This is very disappointing but unfortunately not surprising. You would think they would put their oath to uphold the constitution and fight for the people they are sworn to protect first.
Nope

Pay checks, pensions and dental plans win pretty much every time.

Just look at Nazi Germany for reference.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
They do that because they know everybody has to sleep some time. What they’re not realizing, however, is that this statement applies to *everybody*.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:47:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
They never were.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:47:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Baldy had a "I wish a motherfucker would" look on his face...
View Quote
Everyone wants to be gangster when they have all the power.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"Legally"

They'll still have a badge, they'll still have a gun, and they'll still raid your house at 2 in the morning, shoot you then brutally assault your wife and kids.  Blackface and Herring will then give them a medal for a job well done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Legally"

Um, me? And, tens of thousands of other "me"s. We the People will put a stop to it. Count on it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:49:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
well this is going about as expected.

Virginia is gonna go red for 50 years.
View Quote
I doubt it. They have changed the demographics of the state, you aren't going to vote your way out.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:50:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Everyone wants to be gangster when they have all the power.
View Quote
Their power is dependent on a very, very thin veneer of civilization.

From what I saw around the world, that veneer is really thin and easy to rip off.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:53:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Any mention of this in the TBL forum?
View Quote

You're on the non-existent list now.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:55:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
"Legally"

View Quote
It's called a civil war.

There are many political observers (including Rush) who have said we are very clearly in a cold civil war.
When it goes hot, (and it seems that's what the commies want) everybody including LEOs need to pick sides.

Those of us still operating as citizens under the US Constitution will no longer recognize LEOs on the wrong
side as having any legal authority.

They won't be able to keep doing many 2am raids. I bet we catch onto that trick fairly quickly.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:04:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Are you sure about that?

Seems like they just might be smart enough to make it look like they're doing everything right, waiting for some small group or loner to go off the deep end, then they will use that as their "evidence" that we should ALL be silenced, once and for all.

If they ARE playing that game, they'd best be very careful...
View Quote
You actually think they need "evidence?" They could manufacture it. They just haven't figured out what they can make stick, yet. Then you will be silenced by a boot on your throat.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:04:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
This +87. However the boot lickers and jbts will be here soon enough to say you are wrong.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:17:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Those ones today were smirking and smiling because they were armed and the people in that room were not.

The VSP were on their home court with all the advantages.

When the tables are turned out in the deep dark woods some night I’m betting things will be different.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:20:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Each day they bumble closer to starting an insurgency, and they are too blinded by their own egos to see it.
View Quote
What do you expect? They were robbed of a real history education...
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:25:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:26:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I keep saying it: when money talks, & a lot of people will listen.

Anyone who thinks the behavior of nazi era Germany was an anomaly in human history is either fooling themself, or is an actual fool.  Human history is cyclical, & there are always willing players in game of tyranny.

Make no mistake, creeping tyranny is upon us.
View Quote
It’s coming....

They think they’re the good guys...

Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:27:35 PM EDT
[#32]
“You can get what you want at Alice’s Restaurant”
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:30:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Everyone wants to be gangster when they have all the power nobody can fight back.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:32:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I was not there; however, if the VSP overstepped their authority, either on their own volition or after being told by legislators, then some/many of the citizens/taxpayers present who were quietly exercising their rights should file formal complaints.  No matter who the  VSP officers were, they have a boss and their boss has a boss.  Formal complaints to internal affairs/professional standards MUST be investigated. VSP is a CALEA Accredited agency and to keep that accreditation they have to accept and investigate formal complaints.

Another avenue, depending on the actual circumstances, is to file a civil rights complaint (violation of freedom of assembly and freedom to petition their government, and perhaps others) with the FBI and the United States Attorney.  If a valid civil rights complaint exists and the FBI/US Attorney fails to investigate then follow up with the United States Department of Justice.

While these legislators were elected, their election does not allow them to be tyrants or dictators and it does not hold them harmless from Civil Rights actions.

This from a 40 plus year law enforcement officer who usually takes up for law enforcement (when they are right) or at least gives them the benefit of the doubt.  IF the VSP was wrong, whether told to do so or not, then the citizens have a duty to hold them (and their appointed/elected masters) accountable.
View Quote
One of the best posts I have seen on arfcom.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:35:03 PM EDT
[#35]

My thoughts on this about halfway through.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:38:10 PM EDT
[#36]
I have no doubt that VSP would have done the same, but I think those were VA Capitol Police, not VSP.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:40:17 PM EDT
[#37]
More cops just doing their jobs.

Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:43:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Coming soon to a doorstep near you.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:44:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Never support the police
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:46:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The VSP is firmly seated on Blackfaces wee wee.
View Quote
I am guessing the Virginia State Police will get their asses handed to them when this goes hot.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:48:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
If it happened to me, I'd take as many with me as possible.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:50:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Their power is dependent on a very, very thin veneer of civilization.

From what I saw around the world, that veneer is really thin and easy to rip off.
View Quote
100% true.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:51:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone that would enforce such a confiscation is no one I would mourn the loss of anyway.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:54:15 PM EDT
[#44]
That was the embodyment of the dogs in Animal Farm.  Running the opposition away.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:54:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
What sizeable police force is on 'our' side.

Ma and Pa depts will tend to side with the common man as they're much closer to being a common man...but these "fights" won't take place in Swillwater, USA so their allegiance is almost meaningless.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Has there ever been any doubt the police or NG would follow orders ?
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:08:04 PM EDT
[#47]
California police are better than these shit birds. Talk about bottom of the barrel losers.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:15:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
whatever you guys do, dont post the vid on 4chan
View Quote
It would be such a pity, yes.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
California police are better than these shit birds. Talk about bottom of the barrel losers.
View Quote
Lol, no.

Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:22:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
One could probably search out their yearly ammo PO’s just to get an idea of who is serious about this and who isn’t.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top