BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 12:13:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What sizeable police force is on 'our' side.

Ma and Pa depts will tend to side with the common man as they're much closer to being a common man...but these "fights" won't take place in Swillwater, USA so their allegiance is almost meaningless.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
VSP lost my respect today.
They are not on our side anymore.
What sizeable police force is on 'our' side.

Ma and Pa depts will tend to side with the common man as they're much closer to being a common man...but these "fights" won't take place in Swillwater, USA so their allegiance is almost meaningless.
You overestimate the value of the VSP. It is relatively small and operates in "indian country". The average patrol grunt will simply want to arrest actual bad guys and go home. The political push is at the supervisory/command level. If shit goes sideways once, you'll see a lot of that enforcement staff simply... quit. They can get jobs elsewhere.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 12:14:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Hello All,
The Mrgunsngearnvideo in the OP is actually an edit of my video, posted here:

VIrginia Capitol and State Police Eject Citizens from House Committee after assault weapon ban vote

Please share this link if you use any social media as it is up to almost 40K views now.

You can see some of what led up to that video in the video at this news source link:

https://www.richmond.com/video/news/police-clearing-gun-rights-supporters-out-of-the-house-public/video_e137e69c-56e2-5dc2-8fb8-ec7319cef36c.html

What happened was this.

Both sides were given 5 minutes plus several extra minutes of time to speak on the AWB bill which was the 4th or 5th bill discussed. The room was nearly 200 gun rights supporters to 15ish Moms Demand and the like.

They cut off “opposed to the bill” discussion after the “professionals” spoke (folks I have seen at several of these meetings including NRA, Vcdl, and some other groups and or well spoken individuals unsure of affiliation). I am not saying this as a criticism, they asked for everyone who opposed the bill to raise their hands but did not let all 100+ people in line to speak get a turn. Just the facts.

Someone made a motion to table the bill which was voted down 12-9. Someone motioned to pass the bill to the full house and it was voted positive 12-9. As the news article video linked above shows, folks then started yelling things such as ”you made me a felon”.

I saw the TV go to a Kings gavel looking graphic and correctly (later learned) that the live feed had been cut and I began my quick video. I did not hear calls for order and nobody directed us to stop talking if we wanted to remain in the room.
Instead a flood of officers yelled out, “Everyone out in 30 seconds, if you are still here in 30 seconds you are under arrest for trespassing!”

I am glad I took the video as it shows what happened.

I am torn, deeply, and my wife can’t stand me continuing to ask her, should I have sat? Should I have encourage the individuals around me to sit down and say Arrest Us? Everyone left, and I left too. I do not know when my conscience will let me move on from this. There are steps of civil disobedience we can take to encourage a widespread public condemnation of some of the actions these people are taking, and yesterday I was complicit in not taking one of those steps.

I believe at the time I was in total shock that we were being confronted by a large group of officers and I had not previously made any thoughtful consideration as to how to react to this occurrence. I doubt anyone else had either because I definitely think most of the folks in these two or three front rows would have been willing to take a free ride to jail together.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

[
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 12:27:43 AM EDT
[#3]
@eviioiive

@BBTC_MH

@ARTNC10

@Philmore

@Layer60

@ryann

@wcc123

@libertyforall

@Ben

@LexConcord

See my post above for more details
And more video.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 12:31:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hello All,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PebLrxV-dtg

Please share as it is up to almost 40K views now.

You can see some of what led up to that video in the video at this news source link:

https://www.richmond.com/video/news/police-clearing-gun-rights-supporters-out-of-the-house-public/video_e137e69c-56e2-5dc2-8fb8-ec7319cef36c.html

What happened was this.

Both sides were given 5 minutes plus several extra minutes of time to speak on the AWB bill which was the 4th or 5th bill discussed. The room was nearly 200 gun rights supporters to 15ish Moms Demand and the like.

They cut off “opposed to the bill” discussion after the “professionals” spoke (folks I have seen at several of these meetings including NRA, Vcdl, and some other groups and or well spoken individuals unsure of affiliation). I am not saying this as a criticism, they asked for everyone who opposed the bill to raise their hands but did not let all 100+ people in line to speak get a turn. Just the facts.

Someone made a motion to table the bill which was voted down 12-9. Someone motioned to pass the bill to the full house and it was voted positive 12-9. As the news article video linked above shows, folks then started yelling things such as ”you made me a felon”. I did not hear calls for order and nobody directed us to stop talking if we wanted to remain in the room.
Instead a flood of officers yelled out, “Everyone out in 30 seconds, if you are still here in 30 seconds you are under arrest for trespassing!”

I am torn, deeply, and my wife can’t stand me continuing to ask her, should I have sat? Should I have encourage the individuals around me to sit down and say Arrest Us? Everyone left, and I left too. I do not know when my conscience will let me move on from this. There are steps of civil disobedience we can take to encourage a widespread public condemnation of some of the actions these people are taking, and yesterday I was complicit in not taking one of those steps.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/418755/DAD3CB9D-3ED0-41A3-A062-2CFF4EBF8CA6_jpe-1269487.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/418755/49960EB7-A7B8-4055-AAB0-B7F2D85D88C7_jpe-1269489.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/418755/862B5B74-400B-4ABE-B13B-E1D3F0FA889B_jpe-1269492.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/418755/925FECF9-752A-4291-BAEE-17B159414030_jpe-1269493.JPG
View Quote
Filming it, and bringing attention to it absolves you, tbh.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 12:33:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Tyrants do not care to listen to the opposition
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 12:37:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 12:50:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No idea but after careful observation I feel BamaShooter and Extorris are two of the TBL on here who are good people. The others I either don’t know or have outed themselves to be clearly on the side of tyrants.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, no.

Not just no, but fuck no.
No idea but after careful observation I feel BamaShooter and Extorris are two of the TBL on here who are good people. The others I either don’t know or have outed themselves to be clearly on the side of tyrants.
There is others. At least as far as guns go, miamijbt, longhunter09, and that guy in SC. Heavy something?
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 1:01:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Filming it, and bringing attention to it absolves you, tbh.
View Quote
Thanks. I was really surprised when it hit 5K views and now with MrGNG video at 20K and mine probably
On track for 50K i would like to hope that it encourages a few people to register to vote.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 1:03:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They made their bed, they are going to sleep in it, even if they end up shiting themselves.
View Quote
I think shitting has 2 Ts. Lol
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 1:04:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Meh Dental plan, meh Mortgage, meh kids private school tuition.
View Quote
Middle class burden.  That was the goal the entire time.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 1:07:18 AM EDT
[#11]
It appears they want want exactly what the 2nd was intended for.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 1:07:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This was an embarrassing display by the Virginia State Police.  Very brownshirt-esque.
Well...it looks like these left-wing lunatics are going to push people past the breaking point.
This is a sad, sad day for the Commonwealth.  Something has started today which if not immediately
checked by people with common sense---is going to quickly spiral out of control.
View Quote
We were founded as a Constitutional Republic.

In VA, it's this...
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 1:17:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Hmmmm, after watching the full video I think the only thing I can say is, “I have nothing to say”

Hopefully freedom can return to VA
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 1:29:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Lisa needs braces.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 1:32:43 AM EDT
[#15]
They must be so proud of themselves.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 1:38:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Hello All,

Please share this link if you use any social media as it is up to almost 40K views now.

What happened was this.

Someone made a motion to table the bill which was voted down 12-9. Someone motioned to pass the bill to the full house and it was voted positive 12-9. As the news article video linked above shows, folks then started yelling things such as ”you made me a felon”.

I saw the TV go to a Kings gavel looking graphic and correctly (later learned) that the live feed had been cut and I began my quick video. I did not hear calls for order and nobody directed us to stop talking if we wanted to remain in the room.

I believe at the time I was in total shock that we were being confronted by a large group of officers and I had not previously made any thoughtful consideration as to how to react to this occurrence. I doubt anyone else had either because I definitely think most of the folks in these two or three front rows would have been willing to take a free ride to jail together.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/418755/DAD3CB9D-3ED0-41A3-A062-2CFF4EBF8CA6_jpe-1269487.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/418755/49960EB7-A7B8-4055-AAB0-B7F2D85D88C7_jpe-1269489.JPG

[
View Quote
@Riflenoob

Brother...

You did an amazing thing.  You represented tens of thousands of your countrymen.  Many of us would have liked to have been there, but couldn't.  You and Homeyclaus did it.  You represented, you recorded and you responded.  Unarmed, at that.  You were the reason EVERYONE is pissed off about what happened in there.  You, alone.

Your first hand accounts and your videos are showing THE WORLD what we are up against, what we will most certainly encounter in the future as well as documenting, for posterity, what actions and reactions occurred due to law abiding Virginians having exercised their constitutional and god-given rights.  And, where the VSP and CP stand on all of this.  Smiles and waves to the armed, oppression to the unarmed.

Dude, this shit?:

"I am torn, deeply, and my wife can’t stand me continuing to ask her, should I have sat? Should I have encourage the individuals around me to sit down and say Arrest Us? Everyone left, and I left too. I do not know when my conscience will let me move on from this. There are steps of civil disobedience we can take to encourage a widespread public condemnation of some of the actions these people are taking, and yesterday I was complicit in not taking one of those steps."

Knock that shit right the fuck off.  Do not be torn.  Do not question your actions.  YOU DID IT ALL PERFECTLY!

Someone had to record and report, what traspired. THAT DOESN'T GET DONE IF YOU'RE JAMMED UP!!

You are not going to stand, singly, against a riot line of chest-puffed cops, eager for a showdown against a room full of unarmed advocates, most over the age of 50.  Seriously, and I mean this in the nicest possible way - cut that shit right the fuck out.  You are a fucking Patriot.  You are fucking brave.  You entered the lions den and captured tyranny in action.  And, you escaped unscathed to tell the tale, first hand.  THAT IS A WIN!

If you were to be a martyr, would we all know what happened, and have video to prove it?  No!  You did very well.

No one on this site would know exactly what happened in those chambers if it wasn't for you.  Additionally, no one in Virginia, nay, the Nation, would know the overreach, usurpation and tyrannical actions exhibited by our legislators which were fully backed, enforced and tamped down upon by their henchmen in the Virginia State Police and Capitol Police, if it weren't for you.

You proved to all, what we are fighting for and against.  THAT IS INVALUABLE

If you resisted, that riot line would've descended upon you like Nancy Pelosi to a case of 25 year McCallan at an open bar.  You very well could've froze up.  You could've ran.  You could've kept quiet, kept your head down and scampered for the door.  YOU COULD'VE NOT SHOWN UP.  You did exceptionally well, my friend. Seriously.

You should be as proud of yourself, as all of your Virginian brethren are of you.

Unfortunately, the day may come, where the decision to forfeit all is necessary.  This was not that day.  You succeeded in your mission.

As Shakespeare famously wrote:  Discretion, is the better part of valor.

You exhibited that.  Hold your head high and carry on.  Continue to do what you do.  Do not question it, as you are a true of heart Patriot.  I'm thankful that I have men such as you on my side.

To that:

Thank you for doing what you've done, and will most assuredly do in the future.

You showed what we can do.  You inspired many.  WE WILL persevere.  WE WILL succeed.  WE WILL WIN!

I'm with you.  I support you.  You are my brother.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 1:41:33 AM EDT
[#17]
That's downright disturbing.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 1:43:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Damn Lex. Thanks for that. Can’t say anything else but that.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 2:31:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
@eviioiive

@BBTC_MH

@ARTNC10

@Philmore

@Layer60

@ryann

@wcc123

@libertyforall

@Ben

@LexConcord

See my post above for more details
And more video.
View Quote
I had lost track of this thread in the swarm, so thank you for doing the "mention" thing.  All I can say is wow...just wow.  The Dems there are drunk on power, and there's not much more dangerous than a politician who thinks he/she is unaccountable.

I don't know what it is in the mind of the Dems in VA...and honestly just about everywhere...that causes them to think they have been given a mandate to go full retard with their agendas.

It's like they feel they were elected by 99% of the population.  They have no concept that they are supposed to be representing all VA citizens, especially when their margin was close.

The rest of us in TX and all the other states that are somewhat "free" at the moment had better learn from this example in VA.  The left has no intention of compromise, fairness, or equal representation.

Don't take that as me suggesting VA is lost.  It's the front line, and it's quite obvious that many there have picked up the gauntlet.

From your comments above, I can see you're coming to the same conclusion as many.  No one wants violence and chaos, but when elected representatives deny your input, your voice, and even your very basic rights, the mind wanders.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 7:08:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This place may be unsafe to use to discuss support for the second amendment in the near future or.. now.
View Quote
For years we've had our own nickname for taking something from online and fucking with someone in real life over it. I'd say it's been unsafe here for a very long time.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 7:30:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
How can they sleep at night knowing that they are shitting on the constitution and being bullies in uniforms..
View Quote
Probably why the job is great for certain people with NPD
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 8:16:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Nothing will happen.

Who have you met that is willing to die, or at the least give up everything they know as freedom?

Incremental decrease is palatable, cold turkey is not

If it was going to happen, it would have happened.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 8:17:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How can they sleep at night knowing that they are shitting on the constitution and being bullies in uniforms..
Exactly
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 8:19:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I had lost track of this thread in the swarm, so thank you for doing the "mention" thing.  All I can say is wow...just wow.  The Dems there are drunk on power, and there's not much more dangerous than a politician who thinks he/she is unaccountable.

I don't know what it is in the mind of the Dems in VA...and honestly just about everywhere...that causes them to think they have been given a mandate to go full retard with their agendas.

It's like they feel they were elected by 99% of the population.  They have no concept that they are supposed to be representing all VA citizens, especially when their margin was close.

The rest of us in TX and all the other states that are somewhat "free" at the moment had better learn from this example in VA.  The left has no intention of compromise, fairness, or equal representation.

Don't take that as me suggesting VA is lost.  It's the front line, and it's quite obvious that many there have picked up the gauntlet.

From your comments above, I can see you're coming to the same conclusion as many.  No one wants violence and chaos, but when elected representatives deny your input, your voice, and even your very basic rights, the mind wanders.
View Quote
I learned it when CO did their shit.  I knew they weren't going to listen while I was watching them "listen" to testimony from many who had real-world experience.

The looks on their faces, the way they were pretty obviously annoyed by merely being made to listen to people who were against their legislation told the story.

These types got their marching orders.  There wasn't anything anyone could do or say to dissuade them from moving forward on it.  You could have proven it would recreate the holocaust and they'd still have voted yes.

They got their marching orders.  Ever since CO did that, once I watched them do it....my opinion of leftists being absolute scum was cemented.  They are scum and there's nothing they can ever do to convince me otherwise.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 8:23:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I learned it when CO did their shit.  I knew they weren't going to listen while I was watching them "listen" to testimony from many who had real-world experience.

The looks on their faces, the way they were pretty obviously annoyed by merely being made to listen to people who were against their legislation told the story.
View Quote
Reminds me of the facial expressions of the women sitting behind Miami_JBT when he was testifying in FL.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 8:25:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Maybe next time.

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhufo6qYXX98IpbVko

Jokes aside I'd bet dollars to donuts that "the great unwashed" won't be allowed in when the Bill goes up for a final vote.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 8:28:18 AM EDT
[#27]
You did everything right, Riflenoob.

I'm thrilled to see the responses to that post.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 9:10:48 AM EDT
[#28]
coc
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 9:50:48 AM EDT
[#29]
coc
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 9:56:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 10:11:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Did anyone refuse the order and get arrested?  Say what you will about the 9th Circuit, but using force to clear a 1st Amendment demonstration would not fly here.  Someone needs to volunteer to get arrested and have a Federal Civil Rights attorney ready to go.  Filing against the agency and the officers, individually, tends to educate and inform future enforcement actions.
View Quote
@NoloContendre
@eesmith
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 10:13:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This is very disappointing but unfortunately not surprising. You would think they would put their oath to uphold the constitution and fight for the people they are sworn to protect first.
View Quote
The head of the VSP reports to the governor.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 10:26:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is very disappointing but unfortunately not surprising. You would think they would put their oath to uphold the constitution and fight for the people they are sworn to protect first.
As does the VA National Guard.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 10:28:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Jack Booted Thugs don't fear toothless sheep but they will mind their manners when outnumbered by sheep with dragon teeth.

Just look at Lobby day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Next time there should be too many of us to handle. That next time will likely be a senate committee meeting.
Jack Booted Thugs don't fear toothless sheep but they will mind their manners when outnumbered by sheep with dragon teeth.

Just look at Lobby day.
Amen and God bless us all
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 10:36:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Hello All,

What happened was this.

[
View Quote
No calls for order, no warning, just arrest you if not gone in 30 seconds.
If you mentioned me in this thread with the thought I would defend that police action, I’m gonna disappoint you because I don’t.
I don’t anything about the VSP, but based on this video it appears at least some of them are direct lackeys of the state.
Many years ago I met up with a friend at a gun-buy back thinking we might get a deal before the ignorant fucks proudly went inside to turn their guns over to the City. I saw officers I knew working the event as a side gig, and their job was to make sure the guns were emptied and to secure them. I had some words with them, and thought it best to leave before one of my own colleagues made a complaint against me.
I do not forsee police departments en masse going door-to-door one day and confiscating Firearms;  I’m going to be honest though, every department of any size will have a certain amount of asskissers who will gladly work in a unit that offers decent working hours whose task is to enforce whatever draconian gun laws their Democratic masters write into law.
Every police officer on this site, full time part time retired-knows cops on their departments who would enforce the aforementioned if there’s 20-30 or more on their department.
I’m getting less optimistic about the future of American LE by the day.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 10:36:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You did everything right, Riflenoob.

I'm thrilled to see the responses to that post.
View Quote
Ditto, the whole country should be prepared for this.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 10:50:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I wonder how many people have been directly targeted by on this site through secret forum discussion and mod collusion.

As more places go the way of Virginia and more situations like this happen..  This place may be unsafe to use to discuss support for the second amendment in the near future or..  now.

Remember how strictly and harshly "boogaloo" discussion was punished until suddenly it wasn't   Why do you think that is?

Change of heart or someone realized there was a concentration of boogs here that'd be much easier to observe with heavy handed LEO moderation willing to spoonfeed anything they can.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 10:55:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Sounds rather uncalled for. They might regret crap like that in the future.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 10:58:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Funny, the cops we encountered during lobby day were positively conciliatory. I wonder what changed?
View Quote
Just following orders...
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 11:05:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

These types got their marching orders.  There wasn't anything anyone could do or say to dissuade them from moving forward on it.  You could have proven it would recreate the holocaust and they'd still have voted yes.

They got their marching orders.  Ever since CO did that, once I watched them do it....my opinion of leftists being absolute scum was cemented.  They are scum and there's nothing they can ever do to convince me otherwise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look. These people hate you and everything you stand for. They are no different in that regard than the Taliban. They feel superior to you in every single way. They know what is “best” for you. They picked a side long ago. This has nothing to do with safety or making Virginia better. It has everything to do with burning down everything you hold dear, just out of pure evil spite. This is a child who hates their parents, who gets a spanking and gloats in the opportunity they have just been given to call the police and report their parents for child abuse.

There is nothing you or I will do to change their mind or “get them to finally see the light” other than things you will have to be willing to make some serious sacrifices for in your life to meet that goal.

They have no interest in reason. They know best. Right now is the time to be making notes on who chose to be on their side and having a serious look in the mirror about what you hold most important. Those of us in other States with creep, like how ATL and Charleston SC have gotten especially with help of the movie industry, need to figure out how we can start to get our politicians to fight the influx of liberals from places like NY and CA.

My heart breaks for you guys. Especially the younger ones who do jot remember the 94 ban and what a PITA it was.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 11:07:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If you mentioned me in this thread with the thought I would defend that police action, I’m gonna disappoint you because I don’t.
I don’t anything about the VSP, but based on this video it appears at least some of them are direct lackeys of the state.
Many years ago I met up with a friend at a gun-buy back thinking we might get a deal before the ignorant fucks proudly went inside to turn their guns over to the City. I saw officers I knew working the event as a side gig, and their job was to make sure the guns were emptied and to secure them. I had some words with them, and thought it best to leave before one of my own colleagues made a complaint against me.
I do not forsee police departments en masse going door-to-door one day and confiscating Firearms;  I’m going to be honest though, every department of any size will have a certain amount of asskissers who will gladly work in a unit that offers decent working hours whose task is to enforce whatever draconian gun laws their Democratic masters write into law.
Every police officer on this site, full time part time retired-knows cops on their departments who would enforce the aforementioned if there’s 20-30 or more on their department.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello All,

What happened was this.

[
QFT
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 11:11:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
I made the comment Bama was responding to and I'd agree with this.   I'm not sold on his answer but I find it more believable from him than others.

Calling site staff retread.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 11:17:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Look. These people hate you and everything you stand for. They are no different in that regard than the Taliban. They feel superior to you in every single way. They know what is “best” for you. They picked a side long ago. This has nothing to do with safety or making Virginia better. It has everything to do with burning down everything you hold dear, just out of pure evil spite. This is a child who hates their parents, who gets a spanking and gloats in the opportunity they have just been given to call the police and report their parents for child abuse.

There is nothing you or I will do to change their mind or “get them to finally see the light” other than things you will have to be willing to make some serious sacrifices for in your life to meet that goal.

They have no interest in reason. They know best. Right now is the time to be making notes on who chose to be on their side and having a serious look in the mirror about what you hold most important. Those of us in other States with creep, like how ATL and Charleston SC have gotten especially with help of the movie industry, need to figure out how we can start to get our politicians to fight the influx of liberals from places like NY and CA.

My heart breaks for you guys. Especially the younger ones who do jot remember the 94 ban and what a PITA it was.
View Quote
94 ban has nothing on this.
Nothing.
94 ban you could still buy just about anything you wanted, save new pistol mags that weren't neutered.

This shit, if passed as it stands, you can't even buy a part any more without going out of state and buying it at a show, from a store, or buying it in the EE. I imagine if this passes, most Va folks will just turn to the EE to buy their next barrel, rail, bcg, or whatever if dealers cut us off. Mags will get bought wile out of state on vacay or (for people like me) an hour drive to the border.

Hell MD people can possess mags, they just drive to va (for now) to get them.

I know for me - as long as I remain in Va, the only thing it will keep me from buying is shit on a 4473, and if I want something bad enough, I'll find a way to get that too.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 11:18:55 AM EDT
[#44]
This post brought a tear 2 me eye boys

Quoted:

@Riflenoob

Brother...

You did an amazing thing.  You represented tens of thousands of your countrymen.  Many of us would have liked to have been there, but couldn't.  You and Homeyclaus did it.  You represented, you recorded and you responded.  Unarmed, at that.  You were the reason EVERYONE is pissed off about what happened in there.  You, alone.

Your first hand accounts and your videos are showing THE WORLD what we are up against, what we will most certainly encounter in the future as well as documenting, for posterity, what actions and reactions occurred due to law abiding Virginians having exercised their constitutional and god-given rights.  And, where the VSP and CP stand on all of this.  Smiles and waves to the armed, oppression to the unarmed.

Dude, this shit?:

"I am torn, deeply, and my wife can’t stand me continuing to ask her, should I have sat? Should I have encourage the individuals around me to sit down and say Arrest Us? Everyone left, and I left too. I do not know when my conscience will let me move on from this. There are steps of civil disobedience we can take to encourage a widespread public condemnation of some of the actions these people are taking, and yesterday I was complicit in not taking one of those steps."

Knock that shit right the fuck off.  Do not be torn.  Do not question your actions.  YOU DID IT ALL PERFECTLY!

Someone had to record and report, what traspired. THAT DOESN'T GET DONE IF YOU'RE JAMMED UP!!

You are not going to stand, singly, against a riot line of chest-puffed cops, eager for a showdown against a room full of unarmed advocates, most over the age of 50.  Seriously, and I mean this in the nicest possible way - cut that shit right the fuck out.  You are a fucking Patriot.  You are fucking brave.  You entered the lions den and captured tyranny in action.  And, you escaped unscathed to tell the tale, first hand.  THAT IS A WIN!

If you were to be a martyr, would we all know what happened, and have video to prove it?  No!  You did very well.

No one on this site would know exactly what happened in those chambers if it wasn't for you.  Additionally, no one in Virginia, nay, the Nation, would know the overreach, usurpation and tyrannical actions exhibited by our legislators which were fully backed, enforced and tamped down upon by their henchmen in the Virginia State Police and Capitol Police, if it weren't for you.

You proved to all, what we are fighting for and against.  THAT IS INVALUABLE

If you resisted, that riot line would've descended upon you like Nancy Pelosi to a case of 25 year McCallan at an open bar.  You very well could've froze up.  You could've ran.  You could've kept quiet, kept your head down and scampered for the door.  YOU COULD'VE NOT SHOWN UP.  You did exceptionally well, my friend. Seriously.

You should be as proud of yourself, as all of your Virginian brethren are of you.

Unfortunately, the day may come, where the decision to forfeit all is necessary.  This was not that day.  You succeeded in your mission.

As Shakespeare famously wrote:  Discretion, is the better part of valor.

You exhibited that.  Hold your head high and carry on.  Continue to do what you do.  Do not question it, as you are a true of heart Patriot.  I'm thankful that I have men such as you on my side.

To that:

Thank you for doing what you've done, and will most assuredly do in the future.

You showed what we can do.  You inspired many.  WE WILL persevere.  WE WILL succeed.  WE WILL WIN!

I'm with you.  I support you.  You are my brother.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 11:24:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Our "needs more hickory shampoo" mentality is coming home to roost.

ETA: replaced "The" with "Our" to clarify.  Statism is statism.  How does it taste?
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Funny, the cops we encountered during lobby day were positively conciliatory. I wonder what changed?
View Quote

This is the VERY reason for the 2nd.  Without it, we are all slaves.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 11:28:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Just following orders...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just following orders...
You didn't actually believe all that stuff about people quitting did you?
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 11:37:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen.

Who have you met that is willing to die, or at the least give up everything they know as freedom?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Nothing will happen.

Well, good morning little ray of sunshine.  

I met and spoke with a bunch of people at the dinner and the rally the following day.  Most people at the dinner said their online handle and then their name.  I don’t recall meeting you, my apologies if you were there...  I really don’t think you were though because the grim determination and unity was palpable and evident.  Many discussions about “options” and optics/results thereof were held.  I believe our conduct and restraint was clearly evident on rally day and came through in a positive light. I think it was a necessary step, one of many as this onslaught progresses. Do you consider it a failure?

I almost wanted to puke as I got dressed at zero-dark-thirty on rally day.  The sensible voice in my head was saying, “just stay in your room, you feel sick and no one will know you didn’t attend.”  I would have known and never forgiven myself.  As I got off of the elevator down in the parking garage there were a couple of small groups of people fully kitted out.  “Arfcom?”  I asked.  “Arfcom” they answered.  The sick feeling in my stomach backed a little ways from puke alert and I went to my car and got my stuff.  I was still nervous but I knew I was about to face the unknown with like-minded individuals. More & more men and women arrived and our numbers grew. 15-20 minutes later someone said, “Alright, let’s go, let’s do this,” and we walked up the ramp to meet our unknown fate for that day and I don’t write those words lightly or with any exaggeration. Things were more than a little tense.  As we exited into the predawn darkness we were greeted with a wonderful thing.  There were others.  Many others.  A shitload of others with the same grim determination streaming towards the capital grounds and at every intersection our numbers grew exponentially.  The reinforcements to the Constitution were arriving and as we rounded the final corner we beheld a glorious sight.  Thousands and thousands of patriots there to be counted.  Not to hang anyone.  Not to tar & feather anyone.  Not even to beat somebody’s ass.  To be counted and, by our numbers, to send a clear warning.  A rattle, if you will.  It was a necessary step, for many reasons.  The tyranny of a legislative majority must be met with a measured response up to, and potentially the inevitable, ultimate response.  We are not to the point of permanently eliminating the usurpers.  Yet.  They have many choices/decisions to make.  So will we.  So be it.
Sorry for the long-winded post to say that there is no doubt in my military mind that there are more than enough willing and capable individuals to do whatever could become necessary.  Patience will be the hard part and is absolutely required.  Thank you to all of the patriots who attended this meeting and others.  And to those posters who feel that those actually in the fray are doing something wrong/incorrectly, feel free to add your constructive criticism(s) but always remember that it should further our cause, not derail or hinder it.

TN Stands With VA!
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 11:44:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
It does if you are live streaming to a social media platform or have your media files set to automatically sync to a cloud service.  I'm not saying that to take a dig at Riflenoob but to point out that our side needs to do a lot better and filming everything around us.  If it isn't ATIFA or liberals attacking us it is law enforcement either turning a blind eye to what happened or being heavy handed like they were in this case.

In this situation I think Riflenoob did the right thing.  We don't know the laws around committee meetings.  Is it legal/constitutional for them to kick everyone out without calling for order and then continue the meeting?  If it is then there is only one reason to stay and risk getting arrested.  That would be if you were being filmed by someone else, are a good public speaker, and already had media connections on speed dial so they could do a story on it.  The purpose would be to bring to the bill and vote to the public's attention and show how heavy handed the Democrats and police are.  Outside of that scenario getting arrested would have been pointless.  That is why we need to do better at knowing the situation, laws, rules, filming, and getting some media contacts.

Everyone that can should record with their phone, cheap go-pro, or other camera.  No one has ever said "we have too many camera angles" when something has happened.  Look at previous media stories about the gun laws, find the reporters that wrote anything neutral or better about the rallies and crowds, reach out to those people and get their emails and phone numbers if possible.  Have that information on hand at the next event so that the media can be alerted.

This is a war and the battles being fought in Virginia will be fought in other states in the coming years.  We all need to learn as much as we can so that we can be more effective going forward.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top