Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 5:50:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Funny, the cops we encountered during lobby day were positively conciliatory. I wonder what changed?
View Quote
A very large crowd of armed men and women gathered together for a purpose. I have a feeling that small crowd at the meeting were not armed.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 5:57:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Residents from committee meeting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLHP1cO4zRk
View Quote
To settle the "who were they?" (Vsp vs Caps) question, can someone take a frame or three from that vid and enlarge them?

See also who was leading and who was following.

Add that to filed complaints. Specificity helps sometimes.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 6:00:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I might also add this is the time to start bringing women, kids, minorities and the elderly & disabled to these meetings.

The left does this all the time. Fairfax sent students to Richmond (where they were given a sleepover in some politicians offices to gain early and unfettered access for lobby day).

The optics of the weaker being oppressed is a time honored photo-op in every leftist (or any) operation. I suspect our intelligence agencies have done this since their inception. What better way to depersonalize an enemy and enrage the home population.

Use their tactics.

Even if it doesn't get press now, it can be used as a counter to the next time the left uses it.

Remember this one?

Link Posted: 2/8/2020 6:08:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Any of our history buffs happen to have versions of psyops manuals by the OSS and other outfits in WWII? Techniques may have been defined, but I'd bet the basic programs haven't changed all that much.

Use all resources. Study history.

Maybe unban some of our military history SME's...
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 6:13:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
A very large crowd of armed men and women gathered together for a purpose. I have a feeling that small crowd at the meeting were not armed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny, the cops we encountered during lobby day were positively conciliatory. I wonder what changed?
Of course they weren't.  It's been a Gun Free Zone since the cowards took control
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 6:16:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well.....they chose their side......and they chose to be tyrannical fucktarded jackbooted douchecanoes
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 6:33:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
While I would like to think they want to uphold their oath without losing their jobs at the current time, I'm sure it was also the fact on lobby day they were heavily outnumbered and outgunned. You don't want to be the nail that sticks up when a sledgehammer is looking for something to smash.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 7:09:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Filing civil complaints just makes you a target.  Believing that filing a complaint will make those Cherubs Of Justice clean up their act is as pitifully naive at this point as believing in the Tooth Fairy, the Glock carbine, or Vltor’s Bren Ten.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 7:14:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
“You can get what you want at Alice’s Restaurant”
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 7:30:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
I am sure that NAZI Levine hand selected those individual goons for that assignment. They have probably been promised positions in Levine’s new Brown Shirts Unit.

MOST Cops are good people. Let’s not let complete morons like Levine destroy that generally good relationship between LEOs and Armed Responsible Citizens.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 7:36:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Arfcom has assured me that police are on the side of freedom and what’s right..........
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 7:45:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
More proof that power starts and ends at the barrel of a gun.
View Quote
Mao knew it.  I'm pretty sure his observation hasn't been lost on our domestic grown adherents of the great fail model.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 10:01:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Mao knew it.  I'm pretty sure his observation hasn't been lost on our domestic grown adherents of the great fail model.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
More proof that power starts and ends at the barrel of a gun.
Or a hammer, knife, club.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 10:48:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
We were armed that day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We were armed that day.
Bingo!

It's dangerous to be a Jack Booted Thug and/or Asshole when outnumbered, outgunned, and completely surrounded.

If The People weren't armed on lobby day or if the turn out was much much smaller, Blackface and his goons would have committed acts of violence because it would have been safe for them to do so and they would have gotten away with it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 10:57:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I am sure that NAZI Levine hand selected those individual goons for that assignment. They have probably been promised positions in Levine's new Brown Shirts Unit.

MOST Cops are good people. Let's not let complete morons like Levine destroy that generally good relationship between LEOs and Armed Responsible Citizens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am sure that NAZI Levine hand selected those individual goons for that assignment. They have probably been promised positions in Levine's new Brown Shirts Unit.

MOST Cops are good people. Let's not let complete morons like Levine destroy that generally good relationship between LEOs and Armed Responsible Citizens.
That's the key thing there. ARMED responsible citizens.
Once the citizens are disarmed, JBTs are going to JBT.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 11:09:14 AM EDT
[#16]
You have to know you are fucked up when law abiding citizens are making plans to defend themselves from you when you carry a badge.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 11:22:35 AM EDT
[#17]
A cop video that doesn’t show what led to the cops taking action?  Never seen that before...
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Looks like voting and peaceful protesting really works. . .

If voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us do it. - Mark Twain.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 11:31:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Looks like a peaceful protest isn't going to get it done.
View Quote
This.

@jagdkommando - good to know you’re still around sir...!
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 11:41:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
While I would like to think they want to uphold their oath without losing their jobs at the current time, I'm sure it was also the fact on lobby day they were heavily outnumbered and outgunned. You don't want to be the nail that sticks up when a sledgehammer is looking for something to smash.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Spot on.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 11:41:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Did anyone refuse the order and get arrested?  Say what you will about the 9th Circuit, but using force to clear a 1st Amendment demonstration would not fly here.  Someone needs to volunteer to get arrested and have a Federal Civil Rights attorney ready to go.  Filing against the agency and the officers, individually, tends to educate and inform future enforcement actions.
View Quote
Yup, take a page from the left.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 12:25:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You have to know you are fucked up when law abiding citizens are making plans to defend themselves from you when you carry a badge.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 12:31:51 PM EDT
[#23]
they certainly aren't about to let the majority of their citizens in on legislation that takes away their God given and Constitution
promising (to not interfere) rights...

tyranny of the minority once again.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 12:43:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I watched the video.

Gonna save the outrage for now.

Looks edited...like they were perhaps loud and disruptive and forced themselves out.
View Quote
Holy shit, the committee votes to pass a clearly unconstitutional bill, not something on the fence and open to interpretation but 100% unconstitutional, and you expect citizens attending to sit and quietly grumble? They damn well should have gotten loud and disruptive.

The VSP, all of whom took at oath to uphold the VA Constitution, damn well should have stood by and let the citizens express their displeasure.

With people like you on our side, who needs enemies?
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 12:46:12 PM EDT
[#25]
There is nothing new under the sun Horatio.

Link Posted: 2/8/2020 12:48:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This was an embarrassing display by the Virginia State Police.  Very brownshirt-esque.
Well...it looks like these left-wing lunatics are going to push people past the breaking point.
This is a sad, sad day for the Commonwealth.  Something has started today which if not immediately
checked by people with common sense---is going to quickly spiral out of control.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 3:37:39 PM EDT
[#27]
It won't matter if people react against them much anyway... at the state level, it will be explained away, because "they are criminals" now... see how easy that is?

Lets just say what if... people said no and shot/killed some of the people in that room... nothing.  They go to prison, and the media spins it in favor of the tyrants etc.

As I said before... this is only going to be bad for law enforcement... they are the only ones that can be identified visually.  Large groups and even majorities are only powerful if they have a direction... so how would that even work?  It won't.

But now, they just made people felons... their country was literally taken away after all these years of investment via their tax dollars.  Lone wolfs are no problem.  No single person can cut the head from a snake with a thousand heads.

"Nothing" is going to be allowed to happen.  They have your money, can use it against you, and you don't have to accept it, but you will tolerate it.  Infringement is MANY years past, and we have tolerated it... so what is really going to change.  I wish to be proven wrong, but I suspect it is extremely unlikely.  Media is compromised already, and we will soon not have the ability to use it to organize any opposition.  We won't even know it happens... they can soon, literally, silence the shots, so that they can in fact not be heard round the world.

MrBlackCat
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 4:58:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It won't matter if people react against them much anyway... at the state level, it will be explained away, because "they are criminals" now... see how easy that is?

Lets just say what if... people said no and shot/killed some of the people in that room... nothing.  They go to prison, and the media spins it in favor of the tyrants etc.

As I said before... this is only going to be bad for law enforcement... they are the only ones that can be identified visually.  Large groups and even majorities are only powerful if they have a direction... so how would that even work?  It won't.

But now, they just made people felons... their country was literally taken away after all these years of investment via their tax dollars.  Lone wolfs are no problem.  No single person can cut the head from a snake with a thousand heads.

"Nothing" is going to be allowed to happen.  They have your money, can use it against you, and you don't have to accept it, but you will tolerate it.  Infringement is MANY years past, and we have tolerated it... so what is really going to change.  I wish to be proven wrong, but I suspect it is extremely unlikely.  Media is compromised already, and we will soon not have the ability to use it to organize any opposition.  We won't even know it happens... they can soon, literally, silence the shots, so that they can in fact not be heard round the world.

MrBlackCat
View Quote
Blah, blah, blah won't do nothin blah blah blah .gov is all powerful blah blah blah.

You give entirely too much credence to a group of bumbling buffoons. We will continue the struggle. We will exercise our rights. We will use the courts. And, only after all other options have been thoroughly exhausted, We the People will act. There are far, far more of us than them. They would be wise not to provoke us. We shall see if they heed the warning we gave them at the Rattlesnake Rally.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 5:29:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Holy shit, the committee votes to pass a clearly unconstitutional bill, not something on the fence and open to interpretation but 100% unconstitutional, and you expect citizens attending to sit and quietly grumble? They damn well should have gotten loud and disruptive.

The VSP, all of whom took at oath to uphold the VA Constitution, damn well should have stood by and let the citizens express their displeasure.

With people like you on our side, who needs enemies?
View Quote
Still don’t know the whole story. I’m reserving judgement for now. I’d like to see the whole thing.

Based on some statements it seems being disruptive was justified.

I’d like to know the full story is all I’m saying.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 7:34:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Any mention of this in the TBL forum?
View Quote
I wonder how many people have been directly targeted by on this site through secret forum discussion and mod collusion.

As more places go the way of Virginia and more situations like this happen..  This place may be unsafe to use to discuss support for the second amendment in the near future or..  now.

Remember how strictly and harshly "boogaloo" discussion was punished until suddenly it wasn't   Why do you think that is?

Change of heart or someone realized there was a concentration of boogs here that'd be much easier to observe with heavy handed LEO moderation willing to spoonfeed anything they can.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 7:48:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
As more places go the way of Virginia and more situations like this happen..  This place may be unsafe to use to discuss support for the second amendment in the near future or..  now.
View Quote
Came to my mind today as well.

Relying on Arfcom as the sole communications resource (or even "a" communications resource) for most 2A resistance matters isn't the wisest choice at present.

Seek and develop alternatives. Sad that it's come to this, but pensions, dental and FOSTA apparently outweigh all else.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 7:52:56 PM EDT
[#32]
That thin blue line though...
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 7:54:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Yup. I know, there’s so many replies on tough talk that people are upset that the police are upholding their orders.
I’m from Ct and us ct folks got lambasted because we were told by GD that we didn’t act enough to stop our infringing laws upon us and just let it happen.

Virginia is the meat and bones or benchmark of having infringing laws put upon them. If this state can’t stand up to the govt or VSP then no other state will. The local sheriffs dept are on the gun owners side but other than just non compliance nobody’s going to do anything and risk their families or the rest of their freedoms. Virginia will be no different than Ct, Ny or any other states that’s fallen by idiot pussy politicians voted in by idiot pussies.
The suggestions that are from in state of Virginia and out of state members on here is just comical to read because again, nobody is going to hit a tipping point ad go against the VSP or the Virginia govt and ruin their lives ove mag capacity or what you can and can’t own.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 8:13:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 8:27:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Well its easy to be a fucking bully when you're the only one with a gun,looks like a bunch of bitches in uniform to me.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 8:35:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
They do that for a pay range between 40-70k a year... Why on earth would you protect scum and put yourself in such a liability for average pay.
View Quote
Because you can’t JBT wearing a Walmart vest? ?????
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 8:44:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Sounds rather uncalled for. They might regret crap like that in the future.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 10:18:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The only folks who have been targeted for retribution for their posts here have been the LE and former LE members. Including myself.

We even had a former mod here advocating sending thread links and screen shots of supposed LE posts here to the media and politicians.

So the ONLY active effort to fuck with people In Real Life has come not from those in our LE membership but our other brother posters here.

Because when folks first started talking about the boog, they included references to actual criminal activity. That has since ceased.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how many people have been directly targeted by on this site through secret forum discussion and mod collusion.

Remember how strictly and harshly "boogaloo" discussion was punished until suddenly it wasn't   Why do you think that is?

Change of heart or someone realized there was a concentration of boogs here that'd be much easier to observe with heavy handed LEO moderation willing to spoonfeed anything they can.
The only folks who have been targeted for retribution for their posts here have been the LE and former LE members. Including myself.

We even had a former mod here advocating sending thread links and screen shots of supposed LE posts here to the media and politicians.

So the ONLY active effort to fuck with people In Real Life has come not from those in our LE membership but our other brother posters here.

Because when folks first started talking about the boog, they included references to actual criminal activity. That has since ceased.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 10:31:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, no.

Not just no, but fuck no.

The above is a confirmed troll account.

Don't let trolls goad you into getting your own account in trouble.

Bama
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 10:33:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yeah, no.

View Quote
You've been here for what, 2 months?
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 10:37:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
I can read.

More importantly, I can comprehend what I read.

But thanks for your concern......

Confirmed, Retread. Troll account. Bama-Shooter
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 10:38:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I can read.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can read.

Previous screen name?
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 10:58:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

When it gets bad they can’t say we didn't try
View Quote
And that is the point our forefathers made. The exhausted every means under the law to petition the King and were rebuffed. When the King sent in troops there was no other choice but to fight. It must go this route are there will never be victory.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 10:59:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Previous screen name?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can read.

Previous screen name?
I've been here 11+ years and I saw through that BS response.  The fact they feel the need to have secret badges tells me all I need to know
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 11:02:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yeah, no.

View Quote
No idea but after careful observation I feel BamaShooter and Extorris are two of the TBL on here who are good people. The others I either don’t know or have outed themselves to be clearly on the side of tyrants.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 11:09:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure discussions have already gone underground, where they will remain.  This place will still be used for announcements, etc, but it's read by the .gov.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 11:15:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I'm sure discussions have already gone underground, where they will remain.  This place will still be used for announcements, etc, but it's read by the .gov.
View Quote
Retread. Bama-Shooter
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 11:15:44 PM EDT
[#48]
If I ever see a VSP getting woke by a teen, I’ll go have a Coke somewhere else. Smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 11:51:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

No idea but after careful observation I feel BamaShooter and Extorris are two of the TBL on here who are good people. The others I either don’t know or have outed themselves to be clearly on the side of tyrants.
View Quote
Troll account. Bama-Shooter
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 11:55:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Previous screen name?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can read.

Previous screen name?
Do you want to check to see if he's already on the list?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top