Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What did he say his plan was to overcome the rigged election system?  Or, did he skip over that part?
View Quote

What did Trump say about it? Or better yet what did he do to fix it?

I like Trump and will vote for him, but I'd rather have someone else at this point.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:53:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:56:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

A fair question for you...Do you also have general dislike for Sikhs as this candidate?
View Quote

Show dislike of Sikh.

I don’t but this will be fun.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 7:48:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That's exactly what he is. He will be the GOP version Obama.
View Quote

Obama won a couple elections, unlike the current GOP front runner.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:14:18 PM EDT
[#5]
One side..God is Real
Other..Men can menstruate

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:38:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Show dislike of Sikh.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A fair question for you...Do you also have general dislike for Sikhs as this candidate?

Show dislike of Sikh.

I pointed out facts that support the racial arrogance in this candidate; it was not conjecture:

(1) Vivek has called himself a "non-white" nationalist and he is participant with the Hindu Nationalist movement
(2) He denigrated another candidate who is Sikh on his website by disrespectfully refusing to use her legal married name; "Keep lying, Nimarata Randhawa"

Instead of resorting to baseless insults, explain how (1) and (2) aren't forms of racial arrogance.

While your at it, go ahead and explain him referring to several prominent African Americans as "KKK Grand Wizards" as well.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:42:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
As of now I will vote for him..I think he deserves the chance, if he fucks us, well, the others are going to fuck us any way, hopefully he does enough good to off set any fuck up...
View Quote

Same here.

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:42:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
One side..God is Real

View Quote

Also have logical reasoned people who think both are fucking nuts.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:43:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Anything that looks too good to be true usually isn’t true.
View Quote

Isn't too good to be true?

Phrases are not your things I take it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:46:47 PM EDT
[#10]
He’s Indian. He will set up a caste system. He’ll have more ego than trump. “I’m better than you and you need to kneel”
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:48:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He’s Indian. He will set up a caste system. He’ll have more ego than trump. “I’m better than you and you need to kneel”
View Quote

The antichrist.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:54:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
For those who can get by Trump' childishness behavior and put his bump stock mistake behind, he did more for America than all of his predecessors in my lifetime
View Quote

I don't know how old you are, but if you are old enough to have lived through Reagan, you're wrong.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Ginesha! All hail! I love cows.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ginesha! All hail! I love cows.
View Quote

And rats. I love rats too.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:01:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I pointed out facts that support the racial arrogance in this candidate; it was not conjecture:

(1) Vivek has called himself a "non-white" nationalist and he is participant with the Hindu Nationalist movement
(2) He denigrated another candidate who is Sikh on his website by disrespectfully refusing to use her legal married name; "Keep lying, Nimarata Randhawa"

Instead of resorting to baseless insults, explain how (1) and (2) aren't forms of racial arrogance.

While your at it, go ahead and explain him referring to several prominent African Americans as "KKK Grand Wizards" as well.
View Quote

1) Reference and quote of Hindu Nationalist movement? And I would be a non-white United States nationalist(aka US patriot)
Unless you write for: https://progressive.org/latest/vivek-ramaswamys-embrace-hindu-nationalism-ahmed-230821/

2) it wasn’t denigrating a Sikh. He was pointing out she has a white name just because. Lol

You call me disingenuous?
I’m going to start calling you grasshopper because of the leaps of false perception and touting them as fact that you make.

“The [woke] culture of fear that I worry is increasingly eroding our culture of free speech,” Ramaswamy lamented during that event. “This new church of inclusion has actually created this new culture of exclusion.” -Vivek from the speech because he wanted to talk to Indians of the dangers of wokeism

You’re disgusting parroting far left propaganda. This is just more proof he is who he says he is. A guy who is multi-talented with a JD degree, who made a boatload of money, who sees the nations falling into madness, and just wants his kids to be part of America he had the privilege to grow up in with a nuclear family, his faith, ,opportunities based in merit, and restoring civic duties/responsibilities. Can we unite under that banner or just hope Ron DeSantis or Niki Haley considers the little people after giving the megadonors their kickbacks like business as usual?
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:24:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Centuries ago white people were 1/6 of the population. Now we  are 1/8. The blacks and browns are doing what they couldn’t do centuries ago. They couldn’t do it by force back then, but they’ve found a new way to ruin us. And it’s working. They won’t be happy until everyone has black hair and brown eyes. They don’t like diversity. White people have always been the minority.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:28:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Centuries ago white people were 1/6 of the population. Now we  are 1/8. The blacks and browns are doing what they couldn’t do centuries ago. They couldn’t do it by force back then, but they’ve found a new way to ruin us. And it’s working. They won’t be happy until everyone has black hair and brown eyes. They don’t like diversity. White people have always been the minority.
View Quote

AaronR, I found your meeting buddy.

“Damn pagan, dot Indians and dark skins gonna breed us out!”

LOL
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:30:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:34:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

1) Reference and quote of Hindu Nationalist movement? And I would be a non-white United States nationalist(aka US patriot)
Unless you write for: https://progressive.org/latest/vivek-ramaswamys-embrace-hindu-nationalism-ahmed-230821/

2) it wasn’t denigrating a Sikh. He was pointing out she has a white name just because. Lol

I’m going to start calling you grasshopper because of the leaps of false perception and touting them as fact that you make.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are no leaps of false perception. Only facts.

Ramaswamy has verifiably been keynote speaker at HinduPact events and lauds Prime Minister Modi.

HinduPact is established by the US offshoot of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad; the Vishwa Hindu Parishad is far-right Hindu wing of Rashtryia Swayamsevak Sanghth. RSS is far-right Hindu supremacist, Hindu nationalist, paramilitary group.

VHP is designated several years now as a militant religious group by the CIA. Prime Minister Modi is a prominent member of the RSS.

When a candidate starts talking about "non-white nationalism" and "meritocracy", I pause to take notice. You are not going to convince me someone as slick as Ramaswamy doesn't know this.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:37:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I think he is premium VP material. He would make a good president, but he is a bit young.
View Quote

Better then another ancient guy with one foot in the grave.

I like what he says. He says the right stuff. I am afraid some of that is just because he knows it is what we want to hear but like another guy said most of the others we know will screw us anyway so why not take a chance ?

I would take DeSantis first, but I think Vivek might be my 2nd choice.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:37:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I think he is premium VP material. He would make a good president, but he is a bit young.
View Quote

The vice-presidency isn't worth a pitcher of warm piss.

John Nance Garner
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:45:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

There are no leaps of false perception. Only facts.

Ramaswamy has verifiably been keynote speaker at HinduPact events and lauds Prime Minister Modi.

HinduPact is established by the US offshoot of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad; the Vishwa Hindu Parishad is far-right Hindu wing of Rashtryia Swayamsevak Sanghth. RSS is far-right Hindu supremacist, Hindu nationalist, paramilitary group.

VHP is designated several years now as a militant religious group by the CIA. Prime Minister Modi is a prominent member of the RSS.

When a candidate starts talking about "non-white nationalism" and "meritocracy", I pause to take notice. You are not going to convince me someone as slick as Ramaswamy doesn't know this.
View Quote

All left progressive leaps, analysis, and conclusions. Either you think he is the perfect Mumbai Manchurian Candidate or… he was just telling some Indians the dangers of wokeism(to sell his book)

But keep connecting those dots grasshopper.

Hahahhaha
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:49:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

LOL
View Quote

My gawd the Indians have 1.3 billion people plus. They’ve already out bread everyone, except the Chinese. Indians are Caucasian though. I only say that because a lot of people don’t know that fact. A lot of the Middle East is Caucasian too. Fascinating stuff.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:51:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

My gawd the Indians have 1.3 billion people plus. They’ve already out bread everyone, except the Chinese. Indians are Caucasian though. I only say that because a lot of people don’t know that fact. A lot of the Middle East is Caucasian too. Fascinating stuff.
View Quote

Please keep going.

Tell us more.

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:53:13 PM EDT
[#25]
lol
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:01:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's exactly what he is. He will be the GOP version Obama.

Obama won on white guilt. Prove me wrong.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:02:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One side..God is Real

Very few at best.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:05:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Please keep going.

Tell us more.

View Quote

The Indians and Chinese got breeding figured out. There’s no one that can compete with them. All living in squalor. Most anyways.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:09:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

do you even realize you admitted your candidate is a racist? you even found it worth a good laugh.

while pointing out others, you are doing fine job exposing your own prejudice.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:22:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

We need to ruin them first. Rise up and fight the black/brown majority
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:25:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
JHC - we've gone from "Vivek looks like a good guy" to race wars?
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:29:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

do you even realize you admitted your candidate is a racist? you even found it worth a good laugh.

View Quote

Do you even realize what you insinuate isn’t true at all, has tried painting me and Vivek as racist(zero evidence), and have been mischaracterizing/leaped like a Qtard on crack there grasshopper?

What’s my prejudice?

A disdain for stupidity and conspiracy?

LOL
I’m guilty then.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:32:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
  He's definitely not part of the swamp.
View Quote

Ohhh, You sweet summer child.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:37:18 PM EDT
[#34]
We went to see Nikki Haley today.   She seemed to have good plans & ideas, too.  I could vote for her or Vivek or Trump.
We'll see how the campaigns shake out.
We didn't get there early, so we got the last 2 seats in the back.  It was an older crowd, much fewer young people than at Vivek's.  Mostly gray, white, no hair.
They seemed more organized than Vivek's had - lots of signs outside, campaign materials available inside - I didn't see any of that at Vivek's.
There was a cop on each side monitoring things.  A row of national media cameras at the back.  Reporters & photographers scurrying around the whole time.
I wouldn't have seen any of this at Vivek's, so i don't know if was there/happening at his or not, as we were front row center for his.  I didn't see any cops at Vivek's, but then it was a smaller town.
At first I thought it was a bigger crowd, but then I realized it was probably about the same number of people as at Vivek's; this room just looked more packed because all the chairs were grouped around large round tables.
Heeeeeere's Nikki:

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:38:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Ohhh, You sweet summer child.
View Quote

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:39:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Do you even realize what you insinuate isn’t true at all, has tried painting me and Vivek as racist(zero evidence), and have been mischaracterizing/leaped like a Qtard on crack there grasshopper?

What’s my prejudice?

LOL
I’m guilty then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What’s my prejudice?

LOL
I’m guilty then.

Quoted:
......He was pointing out she has a white name just because. Lol[/b]

walks like a duck, quacks like a duck
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:45:57 PM EDT
[#37]
SO - all you naysayers, name-callers, racists and non-racists, pessimists, etc, if I can interrupt your bickering for a second, if you think Vivek is so awful, who do you suggest is the best candidate and why?
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:46:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

They aren’t here to be friends. Your a dam fool if you think otherwise.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:47:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

He hasn't said that at all, but yet here it is again.

its been clarified, much to the disappointment of RonDon Supporters.
View Quote

There is no simple "clarification" for what he said.  Even if it was a hypothetical question his mindset is so far out of line that he should never be put in a position of power.  He made his statement in his published book.  It isn't like he was blind sided as some political event, said something awkward and the media exaggerated it.  He said it, it was reviewed multiple times, and it was published.  

His thoughts are the government should not allow billionaires to make their kids billionaires and the government should take 59% at a minimum.  Those are his thought out and reviewed published words.  He has other thoughts that are good, I'm fine with him being an advisor.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:47:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
SO - all you naysayers, name-callers, racists and non-racists, pessimists, etc, if I can interrupt your bickering for a second, if you think Vivek is so awful, who do you suggest is the best candidate and why?
View Quote

Aintgotnogasinit.gif
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:52:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
We went to see Nikki Haley today.   She seemed to have good plans & ideas, too.  I could vote for her or Vivek or Trump.
We didn't get there early, so we got the last 2 seats in the back.  It was an older crowd, much fewer young people than at Vivek's.  Mostly gray, white, no hair.
They seemed more organized than Vivek's had - lots of signs outside, campaign materials available inside - I didn't see any of that at Vivek's.
There was a cop on each side monitoring things.  A row of national media cameras at the back.  Reporters & photographers scurrying around the whole time.
I wouldn't have seen any of this at Vivek's, so i don't know if was there/happening at his or not, as we were front row center for his.  I didn't see any cops at Vivek's, but then it was a smaller town.
At first I thought it was a bigger crowd, but then I realized it was probably about the same number of people as at Vivek's; this room just looked more packed because all the chairs were grouped around large round tables.
Heeeeeere's Nikki:
https://i.imgur.com/ZQFogZP.jpg

View Quote

Don't fall for her. All lies and a complete pushover to the squeaky wheel.

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:55:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who knows! I don’t have any interest in Vivek. Or biden or trump for that matter. There’re all garbage. We’ve got over a year to go. Maybe someone will come about that’ll make us get excited. But I doubt it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:00:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why do you have to take it to that extreme?  Why can't people offer criticisms without you claiming everyone is a racist or a terrible person if they don't support him?  Do you think jumping to that extreme and insulting everyone is going to help you have a civil discussion?  Or are you just here to try to browbeat people into submission the the DeSantis cult tried a few months ago?  

Your thread is "he is the man" and people explained why they felt he wasn't.  You should try to address those concerns instead of just insulting everyone who responded.  Even your sarcastic "if you think Vivek is so awful" is off putting.  

For example, I would be throw in the group of people you are insulting yet I think Vivek has a lot of good ideas and he is good at wordsmithing his answers.  I was keeping an open mind about the top 3 candidates and seeing how they respond under pressure.  His statement in his book took him out the running.  You insulting everyone just makes me want to cross him off even more.  

As to you question, all the candidates suck.  I want someone that has some of the ideas of Vivek, speaks like Vivek, the record of accomplishing difficult things like DeSantis, and someone with the anger against the establishment and will clean house on Day 1 like Trump.  At best I will get someone lacking 2/3 of what I am looking for.  

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:01:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude, the irony.

She has a traditionally white sounding name. They de-Sikh’ed her name and she got married.

Nimarata Randhawa is not what I call European or Caucasian descended(short hand “white”).

Truth.

Doesn’t make it racist, meanwhile you’ve been trying your darndest grasshopper to misconstrue/mischaracterize/misrepresent.

I’m adding Miss to your name.

Miss grasshopper.

I like it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:01:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Heeeeeere's Nikki:
https://i.imgur.com/ZQFogZP.jpg

View Quote

Nikki?
It's a know fact women as CEO run companies into ground and people would vote Nikki to run America?
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:04:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Omg the racists! They are the scourge of the earth. We need more blacks and browns and less blue eyes . All blue eyes are racist privileged assholes. Says the brain washed white idiots.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:05:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
We went to see Nikki Haley today.   She seemed to have good plans & ideas, too.

View Quote

A politician said what you wanted here?  Shocking!  They all do that.  It's a canned stump speech purposefully designed to resonate with as many people as possible.  Even Mitch McConnell can pull it off and people who don't like him start saying "he has some good points".  Whether they will actually follow through on their ideas or even have the authority to do what they are claiming is another story.  If you attend an event like that and leave feeling disappointed then that candidate is in real trouble.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:09:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Why do you have to take it to that extreme?  Why can't people offer criticisms without you claiming everyone is a racist or a terrible person if they don't support him?  Do you think jumping to that extreme and insulting everyone is going to help you have a civil discussion?  Or are you just here to try to browbeat people into submission the the DeSantis cult tried a few months ago?  

Your thread is "he is the man" and people explained why they felt he wasn't.  You should try to address those concerns instead of just insulting everyone who responded.  Even your sarcastic "if you think Vivek is so awful" is off putting.  

For example, I would be throw in the group of people you are insulting yet I think Vivek has a lot of good ideas and he is good at wordsmithing his answers.  I was keeping an open mind about the top 3 candidates and seeing how they respond under pressure.  His statement in his book took him out the running.  You insulting everyone just makes me want to cross him off even more.  

As to you question, all the candidates suck.  I want someone that has some of the ideas of Vivek, speaks like Vivek, the record of accomplishing difficult things like DeSantis, and someone with the anger against the establishment and will clean house on Day 1 like Trump.  At best I will get someone lacking 2/3 of what I am looking for.  

View Quote

I agree. Well said. Everyone’s a racist! Oh my!
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:19:54 PM EDT
[#49]

That sums it up for me. And it explains exactly how I feel. I don’t trust him.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:22:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Dude, the irony.

She has a traditionally white sounding name. They de-Sikh’ed her name and she got married.

Nimarata Randhawa is not what I call European or Caucasian descended(short hand “white”).

Truth.

Doesn’t make it racist, meanwhile you’ve been trying your darndest grasshopper to misconstrue/mischaracterize/misrepresent.

Miss grasshopper.

I like it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, the irony.

Truth.

Miss grasshopper.

I like it.

The name Nikki is Punjabi origin, and she has been called by her Punjabi middle name "Nikki" since she was a child. It is not "de-Sikh'ed".

Keep quacking with the racists.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top