BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 6:51:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You know, to be fair here, ARFCOM doesn't display on its masthead or anywhere, a picture depicting Satan and the Disciples feasting on the heart of Christ.
And it's not some "trendy" "counter culture" thing, and I don't give a damn if it's an album cover- it's there as a statement.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Goat is the sign of the devil.

and, Goatboy owns ARF.

Making ARF a devil worshiping website.

You are a member here so why do you worship the devil?

You know, to be fair here, ARFCOM doesn't display on its masthead or anywhere, a picture depicting Satan and the Disciples feasting on the heart of Christ.
And it's not some "trendy" "counter culture" thing, and I don't give a damn if it's an album cover- it's there as a statement.

Even if you are right, and I'm not saying that you are, that is all irrelevant. The only thing that is relevant is "did they commit a crime that gave the authorities PC for arrest", wearing a jacket that makes it sort of look like you might be tangentially associated with someone who did something illegal, is not an arrestable offense to my knowledge.

Well, not yet anyway.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm making unbiased and objective observations based on how they present themselves. If you think getting hostile at me is going to win this discussion, you need to reevaluate your reasons for defending these people. I've been polite to you, and you have responded with insults and hostility. At face value, you are simply grasping at argumentative straws at this point.

Did you ever ask them why they chose to put the diamond 13 patch on their jackets?

As to the part in red, if you knew the first thing about me you wouldn't think that. But keep insulting me all you want. It is very telling about the validity of your argument.

Yes, and do you want to know why I make this argument? Because it shows they present themselves as an outlaw gang, therefore it goes to reason they will be treated as an outlaw gang. Suppose you see a young black man walking down the sidewalk. He walks with a gangster limp, he wears all red, he has a red bandana, and he is throwing gang signs at passing cars. Would you believe this person was most likely a member of the Bloods criminal gang? Of course, and nobody would fault you for that. The same thing happens to bikers. The criminal gangs wear a certain style, like a uniform, so they can tell each other apart. When a non-criminal gang wears this to "pose" as a criminal gang, because it's the lifestyle or the look, it's not the fault of the public when those people are treated as criminals.

My advice is to stop looking like a gang, stop acting like a gang, and stop associating like a gang, and you won't be treated like a criminal gang. You say they're just dudes? I call them posers. Everybody wants to be a gangsta until it's time to do gangsta shit, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They also like metal music. Just more evidence of their satan worshipping. Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound? Nowhere on their website is any outlaw 1%er activity, they DO NOT WEAR an outlaw 1%er patch LIKE EVERY OTHER OUTLAW 1%er GANG. They build old motorcycles to ride and compete in vintage chopper shows. THEY DO NOT WORSHIP THE DEVIL.

Jeez, I can't believe I just typed that. Do you also think AC/DC worshipped the devil cause an ablum cover had them with horns? Do you have any idea of what the term "counterculture" means. You are the definition of a "square" with no expertise outside the letter of the law and what you are spoon fed by other squares who have never done anything so outrageous as to have listened to loud music at a party.

Your desperate need to say these guys worship the devil reminds me of the hysterical '80s with all the satan worshipping day care child molesting murder cults that turn out never to have existed.

Look at it this way, which is easier to believe...

1. Some innocent guys got wrapped up at the wrong place at the wrong time after something terrible happened for no other reason than they were on motorcycles and looked similar to the bad guys from a cop's perspective that has had bad training and bad intel of what makes an outlaw 1%er biker an outlaw 1%er biker.

Or...

2. These guys are secret devil worshipping secret hardcore bikers (that don't wear the uniform of ALL THE OTHER HARDCORE OUTLAW BIKERS) who are just as guilty as the bandidos who shot it out with rival gang members and shot it out with the police which is why their bond was eventually lowered and they were released.

TAKE A STEP BACK AND THINK FOR JUST A MOMENT. It's 2015 and you're accusing some guys who ride motorbikes and raise goats of being DEVIL WORSHIPERS because of a picture of a goat on their vest and a picture of a metal album cover on their blog.

I'm making unbiased and objective observations based on how they present themselves. If you think getting hostile at me is going to win this discussion, you need to reevaluate your reasons for defending these people. I've been polite to you, and you have responded with insults and hostility. At face value, you are simply grasping at argumentative straws at this point.

Did you ever ask them why they chose to put the diamond 13 patch on their jackets?

As to the part in red, if you knew the first thing about me you wouldn't think that. But keep insulting me all you want. It is very telling about the validity of your argument.

Yes, and do you want to know why I make this argument? Because it shows they present themselves as an outlaw gang, therefore it goes to reason they will be treated as an outlaw gang. Suppose you see a young black man walking down the sidewalk. He walks with a gangster limp, he wears all red, he has a red bandana, and he is throwing gang signs at passing cars. Would you believe this person was most likely a member of the Bloods criminal gang? Of course, and nobody would fault you for that. The same thing happens to bikers. The criminal gangs wear a certain style, like a uniform, so they can tell each other apart. When a non-criminal gang wears this to "pose" as a criminal gang, because it's the lifestyle or the look, it's not the fault of the public when those people are treated as criminals.

My advice is to stop looking like a gang, stop acting like a gang, and stop associating like a gang, and you won't be treated like a criminal gang. You say they're just dudes? I call them posers. Everybody wants to be a gangsta until it's time to do gangsta shit, right?

Just so I know, as I don't want to bring any trouble on myself:

What is the appropriate attire, hoddy and occupation I should have so as to please the police?
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 7:38:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
How about a reputable news source?
View Quote

Ideally reporting something other than a rumor.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 7:46:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and, Goatboy owns ARF.

Vise Grip are closer to hipsters than an OMG. The picture makes a statement all right - irony. Oh so hipsterish. The kind that sneer at you if you have a bike that has an electric starter on it.

Music, BBQ, and bikes are all they care about.

Vise Grip as Devil worshippers is the dumbest thing I've ever read on Arfcom. Ever.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 8:04:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm sure you'll understand if I don't take your word on anything related to LEO.

You're about the worst of the worst for LEO excuse makers that I've seen around here. I don't think I've ever seen you admit police have made a mistake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cite to that MC being a criminal organization?

Were they at the shooting in Waco?

Did the Waco police have articulable reason to arrest nearly every member present? Is being in the vicinity while someone you are tangentially associated with breaks a law, good enough PC to mass-arrest people and hold them on $1M bail?

That's why the city need it's collective ass handed to it in court for civil rights violations, unless they had PC for every arrest. By holding them on such outrageous bail, they're just compounding it.

Yes they did.  Also, every one of them was magistrated by a judge and sufficient reason to uphold that arrest was determined.  No gold fringe was involved.

Yeah, I'm sure you'll understand if I don't take your word on anything related to LEO.

You're about the worst of the worst for LEO excuse makers that I've seen around here. I don't think I've ever seen you admit police have made a mistake.

Says the guy who's been here a couple of months...... Unless of course

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
JIA is more level headed then me I try and try and no one will call me a bastard
View Quote

Jesus christ......STILL whining about that???  Friggin Bastard..

Happy Now????

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 8:14:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Vise Grip are closer to hipsters than an OMG. The picture makes a statement all right - irony. Oh so hipsterish. The kind that sneer at you if you have a bike that has an electric starter on it.

Vise Grip as Devil worshippers is the dumbest thing I've ever read on Arfcom. Ever.
View Quote

Then why do they wear the diamond 13? Why do they have images of Satan on their website?

I'm not asking a trick question here. We have people who have personal relationships with the Vise Grips, it shouldn't be hard to get an answer. Someone call them and ask them. I really want to know. If they're just a bunch of guys who ride bikes and have BBQs or whatever, that's fine. Call them for what they are, then: posers.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 8:20:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Even if you are right, and I'm not saying that you are, that is all irrelevant. The only thing that is relevant is "did they commit a crime that gave the authorities PC for arrest", wearing a jacket that makes it sort of look like you might be tangentially associated with someone who did something illegal, is not an arrestable offense to my knowledge.

Well, not yet anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and, Goatboy owns ARF.

Well, not yet anyway.

Am in total agreement-

Whatever went down, a lot of innocents have been caught up in a lot of bs, and the patchers from this club are likely among those.

Just because they have some questionable (to me) affectations, does not make them guilty of anything criminal.

This whole thing is a clusterfk.

I hope we some day know the truth.

Right now it's looking dismal.........
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 8:22:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cite to that MC being a criminal organization?

Were they at the shooting in Waco?

Did the Waco police have articulable reason to arrest nearly every member present? Is being in the vicinity while someone you are tangentially associated with breaks a law, good enough PC to mass-arrest people and hold them on $1M bail?

That's why the city need it's collective ass handed to it in court for civil rights violations, unless they had PC for every arrest. By holding them on such outrageous bail, they're just compounding it.

Yes they did.  Also, every one of them was magistrated by a judge and sufficient reason to uphold that arrest was determined.  No gold fringe was involved.

"From what I've seen"

You highlighted it for fuck's sake.

A couple months of police threads is about all it takes to get a bead on who is open to admitting the police messed up, and who wants to excuse and rationalize everything.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 8:49:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Then why do they wear the diamond 13? Why do they have images of Satan on their website?

I'm not asking a trick question here. We have people who have personal relationships with the Vise Grips, it shouldn't be hard to get an answer. Someone call them and ask them. I really want to know. If they're just a bunch of guys who ride bikes and have BBQs or whatever, that's fine. Call them for what they are, then: posers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just keep swinging.  You're bound to get a hit eventually.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 8:52:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If not, will you give me one of your participation trophies? You don't need so many, so share the wealth.

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 8:52:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
SNIP
View Quote

What- you've never heard of a "Whiffer"?

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 8:53:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 8:54:46 PM EDT
[#14]

I think I just had an '80s flashback.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 8:56:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and, Goatboy owns ARF.

I sold my soul for hookers and blow.

lol

Yeah LOL,

he could have had a lifetime membership.

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 9:03:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 9:11:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?
View Quote

A bunch of people who know absofuckinglutely nothing about a subject are pontificating as if they're the final authorities on said subject and shouting down the one or two people who actually do know somthing, and when shouting them down hasn't worked, they're claiming to the victim of aggression.

In other words, a typical thread in GD.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 9:24:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

A bunch of people who know absofuckinglutely nothing about a subject are pontificating as if they're the final authorities on said subject and shouting down the one or two people who actually do know somthing, and when shouting them down hasn't worked, they're claiming to the victim of aggression.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you're in error here. The only people I see shouting others down are the same people claiming the bikers are dindus, and are also the same people who claim to have complete knowledge of biker culture but can't answer a simple question about a diamond 13 patch.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 9:36:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why do they have images of Satan on their website?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 10:29:27 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why do they have images of Satan on their website?

http://i.imgur.com/bbpIp0Y.jpg

Nice! LOL
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 10:35:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So if they are "posers".  How is it going to play out when its revealed they got thrown in jail with a million dollar bond because of their clothes?

What does the penal code say about clothes in this case?
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 10:55:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So if they are "posers".  How is it going to play out when its revealed they got thrown in jail with a million dollar bond because of their clothes?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can only speak to Ohio's laws, but....

In Ohio, we have a definition of a criminal gang, which is three or more people who participate in a pattern of criminal conduct. These gangs are further defined as people who identify to a group via logo, colors, gang names, or other identifying features.

Simply wearing the clothing is not a crime, but participating in criminal activity in any capacity (even simply knowing about the crime beforehand) means you get 10 years in prison.

So, while many people argue as you have, that clothing is not a crime, I have shown that clothing is an enhancement of a crime when dealing with criminal gangs.

If they were thrown in jail simply because of their clothing, then yes, I agree it is a violation of constitutional rights. However, there is always, and I mean ALWAYS, more to the story than the public is told. Judges, prosecutors, and other legal experts have looked at these people, and they're still in jail. Thats not by accident.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 11:01:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I offered evidence based on people I know personally. You offered zero evidence except don't believe what you read on the innernetz. Who's being obtuse?

What police department in the entire country has the ability to interview 300 people in an afternoon? What court in the entire country is prepared to process 170 people at one time on a Sunday afternoon? Nobody that was arrested that day left that restaurant to go anywhere but jail. They didn't go home and get picked up later after the magistrate hearing. What I KNOW is that people were kept in handcuffs on scene for 14 hours.

170 people arrested at one time on one crime scene in one day. Come on dude, seriously, NO WAY they all got their due process. NO WAY.
View Quote

What police department has the ability to set a 1 million dollar bail?  For that matter what DA can do that?  The DA can ask, but they don't get to set it.  Good luck suing a judge acting in an official capacity.  

I would be willing to bet a bunch of them refused to give a statement or some other game, or better yet "I didn't see/know anything" while wearing clothing clearly identifying them as part of the group that was shooting people.  It would be really convenient for the FBI if the mafia would wear matching jackets with their organization on it.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 11:02:09 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

In Ohio, we have a definition of a criminal gang, which is three or more people who participate in a pattern of criminal conduct. These gangs are further defined as people who identify to a group via logo, colors, gang names, or other identifying features.

Simply wearing the clothing is not a crime, but participating in criminal activity in any capacity (even simply knowing about the crime beforehand) means you get 10 years in prison.

So, while many people argue as you have, that clothing is not a crime, I have shown that clothing is an enhancement of a crime when dealing with criminal gangs.

If they were thrown in jail simply because of their clothing, then yes, I agree it is a violation of constitutional rights. However, there is always, and I mean ALWAYS, more to the story than the public is told. Judges, prosecutors, and other legal experts have looked at these people, and they're still in jail. Thats not by accident.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And just because it's not by accident doesn't mean that it's with good intent.

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 11:18:09 PM EDT
[#25]
It takes 2 weeks to process that many arrests and get it in front of a judge for reality in Waco. That's when the Vicegrip guys finally had their bail reduced. The million dollars was bullshit from the beginning. Nothing changed, but we all know that.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 11:26:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 11:58:24 PM EDT
[#27]

Mount Carmel is fairly far outside the Waco city limits, and the Waco police were not involved in the siege.

Still funny, even if it is completely wrong, though.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 12:10:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Mount Carmel is fairly far outside the Waco city limits, and the Waco police were not involved in the siege.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

FACTS IT BURNSES US!

Link Posted: 6/4/2015 12:21:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Pure comedy. I love it when the biker haters get proven wrong.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 12:28:26 AM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

FACTS IT BURNSES US!

http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/5/4739/IT_BURNS.gif

This is wrong?

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Waco-Shooting-Near-Twin-Peaks-In-Waco-304043711.html

The scene at the Market Place between Don Carlos and Twin Peaks was absolute chaos, Swanton said earlier.

"It is one of the most violent scenes I've seen in my 34 years as a police officer in Waco," Swanton said.

ETA: Ah, you're saying Waco PD didn't participate, right, so, you were there?

Link Posted: 6/4/2015 12:33:47 AM EDT
[#31]
To switch the issue(s) of discussion for a minute...why was the ATF on scene so damn fast?
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 12:35:33 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

To switch the issue(s) of discussion for a minute...why was the ATF on scene so damn fast?
View Quote

They were there ahead of time?

Link Posted: 6/4/2015 1:10:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I think you're in error here. The only people I see shouting others down are the same people claiming the bikers are dindus, and are also the same people who claim to have complete knowledge of biker culture but can't answer a simple question about a diamond 13 patch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I already answered that in another post. The 13 stands for M which stands for satan. Kidding, it stands for MOTORCYCLE. I was waiting for you to tell me what you thought it meant, I could've used another laugh.

I'll say this once more...ALL OUTLAW 1%er MOTORCYCLE GANGS WEAR A 1%er DIAMOND PATCH. VISEGRIP MC DOES NOT WEAR THIS 1%er DIAMOND PATCH. BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT AN OUTLAW 1%er MOTORCYCLE GANG. The only way to "present yourself" as an outlaw 1%er motorcycle gang is to sew that patch on your vest. And to be ready to defend it when you get checked.

THe guy callng them hipsters is actually closest to the truth. Although if you called them that to their face, they would look down their nose at you. Unless you're on a panhead or knucklehead. Then you could sit with them at lunch. I'm only kidding, mostly, I know those guys personally and they are to a man, good guys with a passion for old motorcycles just like me. What reason would I have to lie to you? Why would I take up for a bunch of satan worshipers? I wouldn't. I'm telling you the truth as I know it, in the real world, not from something I read on the internets and not from something some guy that looks like Axl Rose told to a room full of cops in a seminar that he learned hanging out "undercover" "in the lifestyle" in a biker bar for seven Friday nights. And if you don't think cops can get intel screwed up, some of the articles quoted Waco cops as saying they were being threatened by Bandidos and BLACK WIDOWS. The BLACK WIDOWS only exist in Every Which Way But Loose with Clint Eastwood and Sondra Locke. For fucks sakes. Some of this story is ridiculous.

Further, I never insulted you as you had claimed. Calling you a "square" was not meant as an insult. It just means you are not part of the counterculture and got all your outlaw motorcycle gang info from a law enforcement seminar. I got mine from the real world. You are what old time outlaws would call a "citizen". See, cops think they have criminals and criminal lingo nailed down. And in some switched on gang units, they definitely do. But usually in the case of motorcycle gang culture, the information the cops have is from the '60s and '70s. Motorcycle gangs have evolved since then, while police intel generally has not. The Hells Angels would rather sue you than fight you nowadays. Have you seen the gold those guys wear? It's all about image nowadays. They even have a charter in Japan now.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 1:10:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This is wrong?

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Waco-Shooting-Near-Twin-Peaks-In-Waco-304043711.html

The scene at the Market Place between Don Carlos and Twin Peaks was absolute chaos, Swanton said earlier.

"It is one of the most violent scenes I've seen in my 34 years as a police officer in Waco," Swanton said.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FACTS IT BURNSES US!

This is wrong?

Oh, so you're saying they did participate, right? So you were there?
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 1:25:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and, Goatboy owns ARF.

Lol, this guy gets it. I never thought the day would come I would have to convince somebody that somebody else isn't a devil worshiper. But here we are. It's like all those preachers in the '80s playing records backwards. The fact that someone would find satan worshiping easier to believe than goat farming is really something else.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 1:35:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Lol, this guy gets it. I never thought the day would come I would have to convince somebody that somebody else isn't a devil worshiper. But here we are. It's like all those preachers in the '80s playing records backwards. The fact that someone would find satan worshiping easier to believe than goat farming is really something else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Again, my point was not to accuse them of being devil worshipers, but to show you that when someone makes a solid attempt at portraying themselves as something, they shouldn't be surprised when people start believing it. I don't put rainbow flags on my car, because I'm not gay. I don't wear an Obama shirt, because I'm not a stupid liberal. I don't throw gang signs and wear all red because I don't want to be mistaken as a gang member. I don't wear a patched vest when I ride my motorcycle, because I don't want to be mistaken for a member of an OMG.

But, look, after all that's been said, and with your previous post toward me, to wit:

Quoted:

THe guy callng them hipsters is actually closest to the truth. Although if you called them that to their face, they would look down their nose at you. Unless you're on a panhead or knucklehead. Then you could sit with them at lunch. I'm only kidding, mostly, I know those guys personally and they are to a man, good guys with a passion for old motorcycles just like me. What reason would I have to lie to you?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You know them, I don't, but don't make me look like an asshole for trusting you. I'm on your side. Free the Vise Grips.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 6:45:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 7:15:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Yeah, but they're HA's.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Even though I doubt the story, highly most of the outlaw bikers I know would sign that paper and laugh all the way out the jailhouse door.  They're not big on creating joinder with the system so lawsuits aren't a really high priority in their lives.

HAs file lawsuits all the time.
Yeah, but they're HA's.  

They won some nice coin from NYC because of my department.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 9:46:28 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FACTS IT BURNSES US!

This is wrong?

Nope, which puts us on proximate footing.

Link Posted: 6/4/2015 9:54:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 9:56:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 10:04:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Motorcycle people vs cop lovers: the thread
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 10:38:44 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

You pulled that horseshit from FB I bet.

View All Quotes

URL gave it away?

Link Posted: 6/4/2015 10:45:39 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

URL gave it away?

View All Quotes

McLennan County S.O., DPS, FBI, ATFE.........Not Waco PD.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 10:58:28 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

At least I have some people actually from Texas correcting me on it now.

Link Posted: 6/4/2015 11:05:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
FWIW that story is about as legit or reputable as the conspiracy bullshit the biker wannabes are posting. Its just a story, nothing more.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
FWIW that story is about as legit or reputable as the conspiracy bullshit the biker wannabes are posting. Its just a story, nothing more.

What will be your story when you OMG biker buddies are convicted and sitting in prison for the rest of their natural lives?
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 11:18:31 AM EDT
[#47]
I normally bring an AR15 to eat a hamburger and attend regional motorcycle meetings in Waco. This was a pre planned gang attack.

Link Posted: 6/4/2015 11:41:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I normally bring an AR15 to eat a hamburger and attend regional motorcycle meetings in Waco. This was a pre planned gang attack.

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://img.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp-content/uploads/sites/21/2015/05/2015-05-19T223604Z_01_WAC121_RTRIDSP_3_USA-TEXAS-BIKERS.jpg&w=1484
View Quote

Moving forward you might consider taking that evil black rifle with you next time .
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 11:47:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

URL gave it away?

View All Quotes

Nope.  I never bother looking at the URL.  

I've seen that meme posted by some of the dumbest people imaginable on FB and I'm surprised you thought it would be clever or true.

You could have looked up the facts and known WPD wasn't involved, but you posted that just to be a cunt.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top