BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/8/2008 1:54:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Walked out and they are all over the floor! Checked the trash, not comeing out of there. There ar a few other ones in other parts of the house. How the heck? Anybody had this happen before?

WE when through this a couple of weeks ago. Turns out a couple of dog bones fell behind the dryer. They got damp and moths or something found them We had small worms all over the ceiling of the (enclosed) back porch. It was weird.

Link Posted: 11/8/2008 1:55:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We had this happen too.  They weren't all over, but we'd find them in random places.  Turns out we had something in a cabinet that was open and they were coming from it.  Search the area they are concentrated in for any open food.

I don't think they can develop from dry foods. My best guess now is there's a dead gecko somewhere.

The ones we had were in something dry.  I'm telling ya, start checking all the food in the house and you'll find them.  I found them in a bag of rice cakes all the way in the back of a cabinet.

+1

Last year we got back from vacation for 5 days, and there were maggots and flys in the house. Turns out my wife had left 2 bananas in a sealed bag above the refrigerator.
Link Posted: 11/8/2008 2:09:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Bird shot should handle them pretty well.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top