Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:36:28 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a lefty org.  Their new Exec. Director ( Chuck Quintero) is former Senior Political Advisor Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee as well as an Obama Advance Team Member (among other Dem positions).

He sounds like a lefty that has worked his way up through the ranks.  As soon as I saw their web site and talking points I knew it was way to polished to be Conservative/Right Wing.  Besides, they used way too many buzz words (compromise, community etc...  Check out his LinkedIn

Now that the left knows they are going to take it in the ass big time this election season, they want to talk 'let's get together' and sing kumbiya (sp)
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:36:39 PM EDT
[#2]
And they were saying trump would start a war
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:42:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

To be fair, I never really credited most of the people who claimed to "not support either side" as being honest in that statement to begin with.   Not when they followed it up with a bunch of rehearsed propaganda lines for why the USA needed to stop supporting Ukraine.

I expect to see more outright pro-Russia propaganda on right wing sites like this as Ukraine's fortunes fall.  Or at least are perceived as such.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:44:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
lol
View Quote

Oh, you don't actually support Russia?  Or you just think you'll look bad expressing outright support for them?

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I always laughed at this.

The problem is that the left sees the right in a single dimension and vice versa.

So they see Trump as the same as George Bush, when the reality is that they could not be more different.

I see it on here all of the time in the other direction as well.  People confuse old black church lady Democrats, and tree hugging hippy Democrats with the likes of Hillary Clinton, just because they are all Democrats.  When the reality is they could not be more different.

I guess our minds seek to simplify these classifications, but nothing is simple.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:50:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Oh, you don't actually support Russia?  Or you just think you'll look bad expressing outright support for them?

View Quote

I took it down because I noticed the American flag on the the CHAD dudes head, so the meme was very one sided. I support the Ukrainian people more than Zelensky who is a puppet of the globalist and the DNC.
The Ukrainians will probably get Western Ukraine and lose the eastern provinces if they like it or not. No and Putin is no angel either.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:51:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

To be fair, I never really credited most of the people who claimed to "not support either side" as being honest in that statement to begin with.   Not when they followed it up with a bunch of rehearsed propaganda lines for why the USA needed to stop supporting Ukraine.

I expect to see more outright pro-Russia propaganda on right wing sites like this as Ukraine's fortunes fall.  Or at least are perceived as such.
View Quote

The intellectual dishonesty of false dichotomies does neither side any favors.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:54:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I did a whois on the domain, and surprise, the owner info is redacted for privacy. IP addresses resolve to cloudflare so no
help there, either.

The only contact method is email to their domain.

Their news links give some hints, though. They're partnered with Warrior GMR foundation (who's website looks suspiciously
like community conversation's, btw) and guess what... Warrior GMR's domain ownership is redacted for privacy as well
(which is unusual for a .org domain.) Warrior GMR is hosted at godaddy, though, not cloudflare. Warrior GMR's "About"
page gives you dozens of names to look up.

The next news link is by the CEO of a company called Sparverius, which describes its mission as "We detect and disrupt today’s greatest threats against democracy: disinformation and domestic extremism." Its "about" link says:

Additional news links titled "Veterans, U.S. service members are a top target for disinformation..."

Everything looks like it's connected left-wing people with military connections and focused on veterans.

Also Sparverius' business model sounds an awful lot like the one Southern Poverty Law Center uses.

My guess is all these are different pages are connected to the same left-oriented group with significant .mil connections.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does anyone know how to find out who is funding this "Communityconversationsforamerica.com"?  

As always, I'm sure if you follow the money, you could better understand their overarching, if undeclared, goals.

I did a whois on the domain, and surprise, the owner info is redacted for privacy. IP addresses resolve to cloudflare so no
help there, either.

The only contact method is email to their domain.

Their news links give some hints, though. They're partnered with Warrior GMR foundation (who's website looks suspiciously
like community conversation's, btw) and guess what... Warrior GMR's domain ownership is redacted for privacy as well
(which is unusual for a .org domain.) Warrior GMR is hosted at godaddy, though, not cloudflare. Warrior GMR's "About"
page gives you dozens of names to look up.

The next news link is by the CEO of a company called Sparverius, which describes its mission as "We detect and disrupt today’s greatest threats against democracy: disinformation and domestic extremism." Its "about" link says:

Kristofer Goldsmith is an investigator and consultant who takes an unconventional approach to fighting against domestic fascist organizations and unlawful militias.

As a combat veteran who has spent years studying disinformation and far-right movements, he’s able to work his way past adversaries’ defenses to gain access to information critical to law enforcement and other key stakeholders on the front lines of defending our democratic system.

His documentation and exposure of the internal communications of Patriot Front, the largest and most active hate group in America, caused the self-described fascist organization to cease all activity for three months during a critical period: starting just days before the 2020 election.

Kris is also the founder and president of High Ground Veterans Advocacy, a 501(c)3 not-for-profit, which partners with military and Veterans Service Organizations to train veterans to become grassroots advocates and leaders in their local communities. High Ground Veterans Advocacy was recognized in 2016 by HillVets as one of the nation’s top new veterans organizations.

Additional news links titled "Veterans, U.S. service members are a top target for disinformation..."

Everything looks like it's connected left-wing people with military connections and focused on veterans.

Also Sparverius' business model sounds an awful lot like the one Southern Poverty Law Center uses.

My guess is all these are different pages are connected to the same left-oriented group with significant .mil connections.

Now THAT is some GREAT work.  I would like to subscribe to your newsletter, sir.  Failing that, I would like to hire you for the volunteer position of ARFCOM Patriot Intelligence Director.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:55:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I took it down because I noticed the American flag on the the CHAD dudes head, so the meme was very one sided. I support the Ukrainian people more than Zelensky who is a puppet of the globalist and the DNC.
The Ukrainians will probably get Western Ukraine and lose the eastern provinces if they like it or not. No and Putin is no angel either.
View Quote

Zelensky’s party is saying the West “betrayed” them now because we want them to cede territory and end the war…lol.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:58:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's all fake. Russia has never historically been an aggressor. It's just propaganda.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:58:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Putin would never invade Poland. Everyone knows this.
NATO was the only reason he invaded Ukraine. He said so, and I heard it here on GD.

I wouldn't be so quick to believe one thing just because someone else believes another.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:58:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Zelensky’s party is saying the West “betrayed” them now because we want them to cede territory and end the war…lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course he would say that.  The Democrats in power have been bending him over a barrel and shoving it in his ass for years, with the promise of being "protected" if anything went sideways.  Now the same Democrats are trying to spin up a war but they aren't getting the support for it that they thought and are hesitating.  Zelensky is probably like "hey motherfuckers, you promised if I let you wage a cold war with Russia from my territory, you would prevent Putin from doing this!" and the Dems and Euroweenies are all like "yeah....it's kinda complicated right now......"
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:58:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The problem is that the left sees the right in a single dimension and vice versa.

So they see Trump as the same as George Bush, when the reality is that they could not be more different.

I see it on here all of the time in the other direction as well.  People confuse old black church lady Democrats, and tree hugging hippy Democrats with the likes of Hillary Clinton, just because they are all Democrats.  When the reality is they could not be more different.

I guess our minds seek to simplify these classifications, but nothing is simple.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:00:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Of course he would say that.  The Democrats in power have been bending him over a barrel and shoving it in his ass for years, with the promise of being "protected" if anything went sideways.  Now the same Democrats are trying to spin up a war but they aren't getting the support for it that they thought and are hesitating.  Zelensky is probably like "hey motherfuckers, you promised if I let you wage a cold war with Russia from my territory, you would prevent Putin from doing this!" and the Dems and Euroweenies are all like "yeah....it's kinda complicated right now......"
View Quote

The Democrats waged a cold war on Russia from Ukraine by secret agreement with Zelensky in exchange for secret promises of preventing Putin from invading.

Is that what you're going with?
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Now THAT is some GREAT work.  I would like to subscribe to your newsletter, sir.  Failing that, I would like to hire you for the volunteer position of ARFCOM Patriot Intelligence Director.
View Quote

This is all very basic stuff anyone can do. If you go to the next page of news it's clear that Latinos are another primary target for their work.

They echo a number of studies and news stories from the left, in influencer terminology this is called "amplification."

It's obviously not organic, but the idea is if they do enough of this sort of thing it makes trends and stories appear
bigger than they really are.

Just go through the stories one by one and look at sources and political alignment of them and it starts becoming
very obvious what they're about. If you really want to have fun make up a few fake personas and give the sites those
persona email addresses and they'll fill your inbox with more clues.

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:05:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I missed that one, great work.  I'll add it to the bullet points in evidence that this is a leftist misdirection/propaganda effort.......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

......................America’s strength is built on compromise and collaboration.............

That's my trigger word.  When someone says that I instantly peg them is a liberal hack.  They're constantly wailing and crying that conservatives are to blame for everything because we're so unwilling to "compromise".  You're goddamn right when their idea of compromise is to propose a 100% ban on all guns then they offer to "compromise" by only banning 50%.  They've been doing that shit for years and not just on guns.  It's always our side that has to "compromise" by giving something up while they do nothing but take.

I missed that one, great work.  I'll add it to the bullet points in evidence that this is a leftist misdirection/propaganda effort.......

Add common sense too.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:07:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It's all fake. Russia has never historically been an aggressor. It's just propaganda.
View Quote

This. Russia isn't really going to invade Ukraine. The Biden admin is just trying to distract you from the stolen election.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:12:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The Democrats waged a cold war on Russia from Ukraine by secret agreement with Zelensky in exchange for secret promises of preventing Putin from invading.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let us be clear.

Zelensky is 100% Puppet.  He was installed by a Regime Change operation, the "Orange Revolution" conducted by the US State Department and CIA under Obama and Clinton, and various George Soros funded organizations.  This is kind of like the old mobster thing, "we protect you and make sure you win, you gotta do some things for us".  It's the oldest kind of political maneuvering.  We installed him, then we get what we want out of the situation - which was, in this case, a Forward Operating Base from which to occupy the former Soviet satellite state with personnel that could be construed to be "US Forces" and conduct anti-Russian propaganda/psychological/destabilization ops, and possibly even some actual fighting via proxies in the Donbass region.  We have been conducting these operations ever since.  

You can't throw rocks at a guy from the top of a hill forever, eventually they are going to try and knock you off that hill.  They have done plenty to provoke Russia into the invasion.  The people in power aren't going to tell us what they did, BUT, follow the money, AND, understand why this propaganda effort against US is so necessary.  

Like I posted earlier, the State Department was spending BILLIONS in the Ukraine.  Judicial Watch was trying to get to the bottom of what they were actually funding with that money and got nowhere.  That money was being spent trying to politically and perhaps physically destabilize Russia's western flank.  Now that Russia invaded, those same elements have turned that money and attention to trying to propagandize US over the situation.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Why do people always follow "let me be clear" with a bunch of obfuscation?
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:18:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Why do people always follow "let me be clear" with a bunch of obfuscation?
View Quote

If what I posted is "obfuscation" then you have a literacy problem.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

The revolution you speak of happened 5 years before Zelensky became President of Ukraine so no, I don't think I have a literacy problem.

I think you have an honesty problem.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:22:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Let us be clear.

Zelensky is 100% Puppet.  He was installed by a Regime Change operation, the "Orange Revolution" conducted by the US State Department and CIA under Obama and Clinton, and various George Soros funded organizations.  This is kind of like the old mobster thing, "we protect you and make sure you win, you gotta do some things for us".  It's the oldest kind of political maneuvering.  We installed him, then we get what we want out of the situation - which was, in this case, a Forward Operating Base from which to occupy the former Soviet satellite state with personnel that could be construed to be "US Forces" and conduct anti-Russian propaganda/psychological/destabilization ops, and possibly even some actual fighting via proxies in the Donbass region.  We have been conducting these operations ever since.  

You can't throw rocks at a guy from the top of a hill forever, eventually they are going to try and knock you off that hill.  They have done plenty to provoke Russia into the invasion.  The people in power aren't going to tell us what they did, BUT, follow the money, AND, understand why this propaganda effort against US is so necessary.  

Like I posted earlier, the State Department was spending BILLIONS in the Ukraine.  Judicial Watch was trying to get to the bottom of what they were actually funding with that money and got nowhere.  That money was being spent trying to politically and perhaps physically destabilize Russia's western flank.  Now that Russia invaded, those same elements have turned that money and attention to trying to propagandize US over the situation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let us be clear.

I had no idea "clear" was another word for "retarded."
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:23:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I had no idea "clear" was another word for "retarded."
View Quote

fOloW DuH MUnneeE!
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:25:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:25:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This is who owns the domain.

https://www.gmmb.com/

Their biggest customers are all gov.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does anyone know how to find out who is funding this "Communityconversationsforamerica.com"?  

As always, I'm sure if you follow the money, you could better understand their overarching, if undeclared, goals.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:26:50 PM EDT
[#26]
An overtly illegal invasion of one country by another is a very bad thing and should be condemned and reasonably countered by the international community.

Giving insane amounts of money with zero real oversight to anyone regardless of the reason is also a terrible plan.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
An overtly illegal invasion of one country by another is a very bad thing and should be condemned and reasonably countered by the international community.

Giving insane amounts of money with zero real oversight to anyone regardless of the reason is also a terrible plan.
View Quote

This is a good post
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:34:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Marxist playbook 101 - accuse your opponents of doing whatever dodgy shit you're doing. It sows confusion and normalizes it for when your actions come out.

So when they are accusing Rs of misinformation while shilling for war, you know what's going on.
View Quote
And it is not just Marxists.

The last time there was a true hot conflict in Europe there were basically three sides. (Simplified)

The German/Austrian/Italian "Axis" Totalitarian Facists - "National Socialists"
Hitler, Mussolini

The Russians - Totalitarian Collectivists - "Communists" Stalin

The UK/USA/French- Western Allies "Capitalists" Eisenhower, Churchill, FDR

It is becoming clear (at least to me) that the left has been infiltrated not by "Commies" although certain commie groups are used.

But rather a Central European glitterati  and their corporate partners that are actually influencing US policy (SEC,FDA,EPA, etc)

It is not "National Socialism" but "Global Socialism"

I am seeing a lot of references to this revelation these days: "Fourth industrial  revolution" ( anytime a son of a NAZI General publicly dreams of a FOURTH anything it is creepy AF)  "Liberal World Order" "rethinking capitalism" etc. etc.

We need Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Patton, McArthur, and McCarthy to remind us that we view both the Totalitarian elitists and communists as adversaries.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:35:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Advertising agency specializing in left wing political causes. I mistakenly thought they were the registrar.

https://www.gmmb.com/get-in-touch/
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Let us be clear.

View Quote

When did Zelenskyy become the president of Ukraine?
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:40:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The revolution you speak of happened 5 years before Zelensky became President of Ukraine so no, I don't think I have a literacy problem.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

How the fuck can people have such a strong opinion on something and yet be so completely wrong is just beyond me.

Op, you really should be embarrassed, get a damned clue.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This.

How the fuck can people have such a strong opinion on something and yet be so completely wrong is just beyond me.

View Quote

Its not naivete
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:45:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Your own country is in the throes of a large uprising and you're still on here clamoring for Americans, sorry, I mean "loons" to send billions of welfare dollars Ukraine's way lmao.

Strong priorities
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Welcome fellow loon enthusiast
Your own country is in the throes of a large uprising and you're still on here clamoring for Americans, sorry, I mean "loons" to send billions of welfare dollars Ukraine's way lmao.

Strong priorities

Wait a minute...So you were actually being sarcastic in the other thread where you said 60B a month isn't a big deal to Ukraine for rebuilding?
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:47:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Its not naivete
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Its not naivete

You are correct. I was changing it while you posted.

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:47:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Let us be clear.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:54:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let us be clear.

That is a good question and I don't know the answer.  Perhaps my timeline is off.  I have, however, heard the tapes of whats-her-name from the US State Department having the phone convo where they talk about Zelensky being their guy and how they needed to rally political support around him from some of the other countries who are pulling the strings there.  If the Obama State Department was supporting him, then there were strings attached.  And those strings involve supporting the larger agenda.  Take that to the bank.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:55:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are clearly gaslighting him… again.  Zelensky became president during the revolution.  

These facts are all changed to fit the narrative.  Have you not read 1984?
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:59:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That is a good question and I don't know the answer.  Perhaps my timeline is off.  I have, however, heard the tapes of whats-her-name from the US State Department having the phone convo where they talk about Zelensky being their guy and how they needed to rally political support around him from some of the other countries who are pulling the strings there.  If the Obama State Department was supporting him, then there were strings attached.  And those strings involve supporting the larger agenda.  Take that to the bank.
View Quote

I think that's the only honest thing you've said that anyone could "take to the bank"
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:59:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Or maybe it’s just considered evil as fuck nowadays to try and annex your neighboring countries and genocide the inhabitants…
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:01:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Let us be clear.

View Quote

LOL ‘tarded
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:10:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I have, however, heard the tapes of whats-her-name from the US State Department having the phone convo where they talk about Zelensky being their guy and how they needed to rally political support around him from some of the other countries who are pulling the strings there.
View Quote

So, politics since... ever?

Man, your head would explode if you saw some of the maneuvering that went on behind the scenes a few centuries ago (really, throughout the history of mankind).
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:24:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Ok I'm tapping out of the Zelensky thing in this thread, Zelensky came after the Orange Revolution and that's my bad.  Doesn't make him any less of a US Leftist puppet.  Let's return to the original subject of this thread, which is, US Leftist sponsored advertisements seeking to drum up support to go to war against Putin, under the guise of "compromise" and "civility in political discussions"............
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:27:19 PM EDT
[#43]
The good guys are on Ukraines side. Biden, klaus, soros, trudeau, hilary, wef,...
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Ok I'm tapping out of the Zelensky thing in this thread, Zelensky came after the Orange Revolution and that's my bad.  Doesn't make him any less of a US Leftist puppet.  Let's return to the original subject of this thread, which is, US Leftist sponsored advertisements seeking to drum up support to go to war against Putin, under the guise of "compromise" and "civility in political discussions"............
View Quote

VS what? The talking points that you are taking from putin?
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:31:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The good guys are on Ukraines side. Biden, klaus, soros, trudeau, hilary, wef,...
View Quote

Putin has talked at the WEF many times. He even refers to schwab as, "my dear Klaus" and Biden was vice president during "I'll have more leeway after the election"

You guys really need better talking points because yours are retarded.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:45:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yep those loons aged wel. For anybody who paid attention it was blatantly obvious Russia had been hyping itsself up to invade for some time.  

'I support Tojo! at least he's noble and loves Japan, that Rosifelt commie made me extchange muh gold for $!'

View Quote

Lol, they fell for Afghanistan too.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:50:13 PM EDT
[#47]
From memory, the news media coverage of ‘Russia flybys’ back in 2014/2015 was pushing propaganda to justify war.

From memory, Hillary talked up war with Russia in 2015 during the election season.

It seems the deep state and democrat party has wanted this war for 7+ years.

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:50:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sensible chuckle.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:57:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So, politics since... ever?

Man, your head would explode if you saw some of the maneuvering that went on behind the scenes a few centuries ago (really, throughout the history of mankind).
View Quote

They give “democracy” a bunch of lip service and then buy the government seats, lol.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 9:00:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

What is old is new again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ToLfQU2xmg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not into the language of the left, want to explain gaslighting.
It's the new it word teen and 20 something's use when they disagree with anything someone tells them. Usually followed by the word toxic when they start crying. Not saying that's what ops going for just clarifying it's a bullshit term being over used

What is old is new again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ToLfQU2xmg

I know. "Its the new word" about made me LOL.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top