Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:32:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one too.  I'm gonna have to pay attention to whether women are looking at it now . Lol.  Not gonna swing but it'll be fun to catch someone looking
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Heh, the wife was just telling me about this yesterday. I have had a black wedding band for several years for... reasons.
I have one too.  I'm gonna have to pay attention to whether women are looking at it now . Lol.  Not gonna swing but it'll be fun to catch someone looking

Wife says I get hit on here and there... I'm oblivious to it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:50:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Took longer for the non-sinners to show up and start throwing stones than I expected.

I figured this stuff was handled pretty much entirely online these days.  Maybe it's more exciting to find someone at the grocery store?  
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:59:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Fucking degenerates. Openly accepting things like swinging is a small part of the downfall of western society. It’s like declining birth rates and people not having kids. It all comes together. In order to save the Republic, people need to marry, people need to have kids, and commies need to be replaced.
View Quote

It’s sad to watch our decline.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:08:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I’ve heard about the pineapple thing. The pampas grass was a new one.
View Quote

Damn, I planted about ten clumps of pampas grass at the beach house last year.  I'm gonna be inundated by weirdos.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:21:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
BRB, fapping.
View Quote

To the gay guys in leather?  

Years ago my friend and his wife moved into a big neighborhood in Virginia.  The next door neighbors invited them over for a spaghetti dinner.  Long story short, it was a swinger party.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:22:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Years ago my friend and his wife moved into a big neighborhood in Virginia.  The next door neighbors invited them over for a spaghetti dinner.  Long story short, it was a swinger party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
BRB, fapping.

well you know the famous quote from audrey hepburn, women are like spaghetti, they are stright until they get wet!
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 2:52:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Does a black cock ring mean anything special?
View Quote

It means you put a ring on a black cock.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 5:27:12 AM EDT
[#8]
I've known two different couples that were into the "swinger" lifestyle and they both ended in complete disaster.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 5:34:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Gay. Eww
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 6:31:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That dude is super gay.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 6:36:20 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
That big blonde looks like fun.  Except for the STDs, of course.
View Quote

Indeed she does.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 6:39:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I have newly married friends going to an all inclusive resort in a few months, I got them a matching pair of pineapple tops (shirt for him, beach dress for her)... Because they are sort of innocent and I'm a trouble maker.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 7:14:26 AM EDT
[#13]
If you see a girl wearing a piece of jewelry like this, she is a freak. Try to take it for a spin… but you may need to wait until her contract is up.

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 7:47:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Husband is a cuck and a homo?

Yikes.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 8:16:46 AM EDT
[#15]
And here I thought black wedding bands were non conductive, for people who work with electricity.
I see them all the time and thought nothing of it.
I'm so square...
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 8:17:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Do you jump into swinging with both feet or start out with a little innocuous swaying first?

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 8:29:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Took longer for the non-sinners to show up and start throwing stones than I expected.

I figured this stuff was handled pretty much entirely online these days.  Maybe it's more exciting to find someone at the grocery store?  
View Quote

Ahh..the ignorant "I regurgitate stuff I don't believe by taking it totally out of context" dummy.

In context:

8And once again he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9When they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the elders; and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10Jesus straightened up and said to her, ‘Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?’ 11She said, ‘No one, sir.’ And Jesus said, ‘Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not sin again.’

See that, the admonition?  He didn't say what you're doing is fine, he told her to knock it off.   IMO a man or woman that cheats on their spouse has no honor, and their word is worthless.

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 8:31:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I've known two different couples that were into the "swinger" lifestyle and they both ended in complete disaster.
View Quote

I knew a couple that decided to start swinging to save their marriage lol. They were divorced a year later, wife married one of their partners who cheats on her all the time. The husband lives with and is in a poly relationship with a guy and his wife. Their three daughters are young adults now, 1 is currently on probation, 1 does onlyfans and 1 is a weirdo artist. Sure saved their marriage.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 8:32:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I have newly married friends going to an all inclusive resort in a few months, I got them a matching pair of pineapple tops (shirt for him, beach dress for her)... Because they are sort of innocent and I'm a trouble maker.

I didn't know what pampas grass was, I had to look it up, I never knew that plants name lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've heard about the pineapple thing. The pampas grass was a new one.

I didn't know what pampas grass was, I had to look it up, I never knew that plants name lol.
Hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 8:34:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Ahh..the ignorant "I regurgitate stuff I don't believe by taking it totally out of context" dummy.

In context:

8And once again he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9When they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the elders; and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10Jesus straightened up and said to her, ‘Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?’ 11She said, ‘No one, sir.’ And Jesus said, ‘Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not sin again.’

See that, the admonition?  He didn't say what you're doing is fine, he told her to knock it off.   IMO a man or woman that cheats on their spouse has no honor, and their word is worthless.

View Quote

Is it really cheating if they're both ok with it, and even doing it together though?  Still a sin in God's eyes, sure.  But consenting adults boinking each other (and with their partners' knowledge and consent, not behind each other's backs) is pretty low on my list of stuff to get worked up over, that's all I'm saying.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 8:36:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Adults doing adult things but why on earth would you blab about it to a news organization?

Trashy IMHO
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 9:20:41 AM EDT
[#22]
My wife and I don't let some imaginary sky wizard, or his self-appointed christian-taliban justice warriors, tell us who I can stick my dick in.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 9:24:09 AM EDT
[#23]

i thought pineapples were a boog code
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 9:33:50 AM EDT
[#24]
View Quote
personally I say ewww. I also am certain any woman that touched me sexually would be facing a very angry Lumbee squaw. Who would assure everyone through the gun smoke that she isn't jealous at all. I know my reaction to another man touching my wife would be ...... Unacceptable in today's progressive non patriarchal society.
But....
If that's how they get down, that's cool.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 9:52:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Wife and i went to Dominican Republic a few weeks ago. She was buying dresses and swimsuits leading up to it and one dress had pineapples on it. I vaguely remember reading on here somewhere about that signifying swinging and she looked it up...sure as shit plenty of articles on it. She sent the dress back. lol We aren't into that shit.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 9:56:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Is it really cheating if they're both ok with it, and even doing it together though?  Still a sin in God's eyes, sure.  But consenting adults boinking each other (and with their partners' knowledge and consent, not behind each other's backs) is pretty low on my list of stuff to get worked up over, that's all I'm saying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In context:

It's destructive of their marriage, it's destructive of their relationships out of that marriage, it's destructive of their relationship with their children [if any] teaching them it's okay to not honor your vows and oaths, and by extension it becomes destructive to society at large.  But hell...go where your dick leads you...right?
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 9:57:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
My wife and I don't let some imaginary sky wizard, or his self-appointed christian-taliban justice warriors, tell us who I can stick my dick in.
View Quote

*future arfcom curse poster*
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 10:01:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Not a big deal.
She has her other adventures and
so do I. We dont talk about it lol
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 10:06:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Reddit moment.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 10:07:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Divorce, with no kids, where I take half our combined stuff, keep all my pre-marital assets, and move on and date women 10 years younger or buy hookers? Sounds tragic.

For many, marriage is a legal and financial benefit and is fairly equally balanced, economically speaking. I didn't marry some poor whore who wants to take half a man's stuff he worked for while she sat at home.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 10:12:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 10:14:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Username checks out
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 10:15:01 AM EDT
[#33]
I think they are making up stuff and just trolling at this point.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 10:17:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I caught chlamydia from reading that.
View Quote

That's the "friendly" STD.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 10:17:45 AM EDT
[#35]
There are other signs as well. The pineapple thing is real. If you come to a house with a pineapple door knocker, that’s most likely legit same thing with lawn jockeys I know it sounds trite, but apparently the lawn jockeys were and may be still are a sign, but the swingers that I know in real life said pineapples and black wedding bands on the opposite hand are the primary indicators.  So be cautioned about wearing certain hand jewelry at the bar if you’re not looking to get fucked by some other dudes wife :-)
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 10:25:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nice.

I was at my sister's house yesterday and saw she uses her daughter's Netflix login. Her son-in-law has his own Profile. Son-in-law served in Iraq in the Marines then went National Guard and now CG Reserves, has about 10 years as a Sheriff's deputy, and was on the SWAT and Dive teams. He's definitely A-type personality and a big ball of testosterone.

So....I went into his profile and started every LGBTQ movie I could find to fill up his "Continue Watching" feed. I also filled up his "My List" page with gay movies, and clicked on the "double thumbs up" icon for all those movies to mess with the algorithm, so now when you open his main page all the Category lists are LGBTQABCFBICIA related.

Now I just have to wait.....
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 10:29:08 AM EDT
[#37]
The photos in that article are pretty charitable. If you head over to her instagram, there's some videos that show off a lot more rolls and FUPA.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

I remember reading an article years ago stating that a very small percentage of open / swinger marriages last more than X amount of years.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 10:58:16 AM EDT
[#39]

They still are.  Degenerates be damned.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 11:04:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Off to talk to the wife…

Don’t look for me if I don’t come back.
View Quote

DIBS...on guns, ammo, and tactical gear.....

Hope I am not beat....
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 11:06:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So does two Adirondak chairs on your front lawn.  Not kidding
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Garden gnomes signify swinging too?! Goddamnit, is nothing sacred?!

Kharn

I'm guessing 99% of people with two Adirondack chairs on their front lawns had no idea...
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 11:09:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If you see a girl wearing a piece of jewelry like this, she is a freak. Try to take it for a spin… but you may need to wait until her contract is up.

https://i.etsystatic.com/22195800/r/il/5c974d/2229851281/il_794xN.2229851281_fste.jpg
View Quote

While a discrete "collar" you might be assuming a bit much that any woman wearing one is a submissive... much less in a D/s relationship. While there is symbolism, to some women it is merely aesthetics without any deeper meaning.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 11:11:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Nice.

I was at my sister's house yesterday and saw she uses her daughter's Netflix login. Her son-in-law has his own Profile. Son-in-law served in Iraq in the Marines then went National Guard and now CG Reserves, has about 10 years as a Sheriff's deputy, and was on the SWAT and Dive teams. He's definitely A-type personality and a big ball of testosterone.

So....I went into his profile and started every LGBTQ movie I could find to fill up his "Continue Watching" feed. I also filled up his "My List" page with gay movies, and clicked on the "double thumbs up" icon for all those movies to mess with the algorithm, so now when you open his main page all the Category lists are LGBTQABCFBICIA related.

Now I just have to wait.....
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 11:32:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Garden gnomes signify swinging too?! Goddamnit, is nothing sacred?!

Kharn

My mother in law keeps moving my lawn chairs to the front yard because she's too lazy to stand when she watches the kids ride bikes in the street. Now I have to move them to the backyard every single time I get home? FML.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 11:37:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Here in central and south Florida swinging is pretty common if you know what to look for. One thing I’ve noticed is usually the folks involved are usually older and very financially secure.Not my jam but as long as all that stuff is between consenting adults it doesn’t bother me.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 11:45:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
And here I thought black wedding bands were non conductive, for people who work with electricity.
I see them all the time and thought nothing of it.
I'm so square...
View Quote

Key point in the article some are missing is black wedding band worn on the RIGHT hand.  

I have a silicone band for hunting, SCUBA and wrenching.  Gold colored.  All the black, camo colors seem a little trendy for me.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 11:52:47 AM EDT
[#47]
These used to be popular.

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 11:59:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Supermarket

Kid: Hey mister. Why is your pineapple upside down?

Swinger: Well, son. Have you ever notice when your mom is gone from time to time?

Kid: ALL THE TIME!

Swinger: Well, now you know why. (Winks at kid's mother. Mom winks back)
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:13:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Was good friends with one - to the point the guy asked me to bang his wife - and vice versa.   Wasn't my cup o tea, and the relationship kinda ended like the Titanic's maiden voyage.

Always been a disaster whenever I've actually encountered one in the wild.  Almost like there is a reason human society evolved toward monogamy ....
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:21:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

In context:

View Quote

See:  Bill Clinton, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top