BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:24:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is it really cheating if they're both ok with it, and even doing it together though?  Still a sin in God's eyes, sure.  But consenting adults boinking each other (and with their partners' knowledge and consent, not behind each other's backs) is pretty low on my list of stuff to get worked up over, that's all I'm saying.
View Quote

Turn a blind eye to the little things and pretty soon the big things are gone.  Civilized society hangs by a gossamer thread, and the one we have is already mid-collapse.  Destroy the nuclear family and the society built on those crumbles to dust.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:24:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I knew about the upside down pineapple thing but never heard about the ring
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:26:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:26:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My wife and I don't let some imaginary sky wizard, or his self-appointed christian-taliban justice warriors, tell us who I can stick my dick in.
View Quote

Stick your dick in the wrong place and the last thing you see may be the Smith and Wesson of a husband that comes home early without calling his wife.  But you do you ....
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:27:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:31:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

While a discrete "collar" you might be assuming a bit much that any woman wearing one is a submissive... much less in a D/s relationship. While there is symbolism, to some women it is merely aesthetics without any deeper meaning.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you see a girl wearing a piece of jewelry like this, she is a freak. Try to take it for a spin… but you may need to wait until her contract is up.

https://i.etsystatic.com/22195800/r/il/5c974d/2229851281/il_794xN.2229851281_fste.jpg

While a discrete "collar" you might be assuming a bit much that any woman wearing one is a submissive... much less in a D/s relationship. While there is symbolism, to some women it is merely aesthetics without any deeper meaning.

The necklace in the picture is not a "Ring Of O" symbol, but rather is supposed to represent endless, eternal love  (a circle having no begining or ending.)  NoSightPicture needs to do better intel.

THIS, on the other hand .... sometimes you CAN judge a book by its cover.

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:36:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The necklace in the picture is not a "Ring Of O" symbol, but rather is supposed to represent endless, eternal love  (a circle having no begining or ending.)  NoSightPicture needs to do better intel.

THIS, on the other hand .... sometimes you CAN judge a book by its cover.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/W/IMAGERENDERING_521856-T2/images/I/61nL1ZiTBbL._AC_UX522_.jpg

View Quote

Even Ray Charles could pick that up!
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:41:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I strongly disagree with this article.  Pampas grass os a horrible evil nasty plant.  Sharp as f**k and grows huge on the outside while composting itself in the middle.  Roots rake a pickaxe to dig out.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:45:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Stick your dick in the wrong place and the last thing you see may be the Smith and Wesson of a husband that comes home early without calling his wife.  But you do you ....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife and I don't let some imaginary sky wizard, or his self-appointed christian-taliban justice warriors, tell us who I can stick my dick in.

That's a fantastic scenario you're projecting. Better check in with your missus.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:47:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Yea ok
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 12:57:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Mrs Rabinowitz has an acquaintance who got into swinging.  The gal is the sister-in-law of Mrs R's older son.  She gets married, in a religious ceremony no less, and then ends up in the swinger lifestyle with her husband.  They are both young and good looking. They try it first with a couple for a while but that arrangement doesn't last.  They find another cluple who are into "the lifestyle." They end up swapping spouses with each other and even buy additional houses.  Everything is fine....until it isn't.

Even though they decided before marriage not to have kids, she decides she wants kids.  He says no.  They are now divorcing so that she can marry her swinger fuck buddy and have kids with them.  I don't know if the cuckhold hubby is going to marry his female fuck buddy.  I would be surprised.

I cannot comprehend sharing your wife with another man and having it work out.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Is it really cheating if they're both ok with it, and even doing it together though?  Still a sin in God's eyes, sure.  But consenting adults boinking each other (and with their partners' knowledge and consent, not behind each other's backs) is pretty low on my list of stuff to get worked up over, that's all I'm saying.
View Quote

If you don't honor your vows, you have cheated God by breaking the promise you made with Him and the people who witnessed your wedding and were asked to support it.

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:13:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:16:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Oh boy, an article about STDs and future divorce.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:27:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have one too.  I'm gonna have to pay attention to whether women are looking at it now . Lol.  Not gonna swing but it'll be fun to catch someone looking
View Quote

Do you wear your black wedding ring on your right hand? Because that’s how you signify as a swinger.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:29:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I have newly married friends going to an all inclusive resort in a few months, I got them a matching pair of pineapple tops (shirt for him, beach dress for her)... Because they are sort of innocent and I'm a trouble maker.

I didn't know what pampas grass was, I had to look it up, I never knew that plants name lol.
View Quote

That's totally something I'd do, sir, you and I could be friends.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:31:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Fucking degenerates. Openly accepting things like swinging is a small part of the downfall of western society. It’s like declining birth rates and people not having kids. It all comes together. In order to save the Republic, people need to marry, people need to have kids, and commies need to be replaced.
View Quote

I hate to tell you this, but couples have been swinging forever, this is not a new thing.

The internet just makes things seem like everyone does it.

There's no reason to freak out, lol.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'm guessing 99% of people with two Adirondack chairs on their front lawns had no idea...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Garden gnomes signify swinging too?! Goddamnit, is nothing sacred?!

Kharn

So does two Adirondak chairs on your front lawn.  Not kidding

I'm guessing 99% of people with two Adirondack chairs on their front lawns had no idea...

Ha! We just moved our two Adirondacks to the front porch a week ago.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:36:51 PM EDT
[#19]
We see the pineapple thing at campgrounds quite frequently.

Last fall while camping cruising around on the golf cart my wife pointed out a pineapple sticker on a Class A and then had to tactfully explain to my 10 year old what it meant.

Now when he sees them them blurts out, "look, they're swingers"
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:50:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I hate to tell you this, but couples have been swinging forever, this is not a new thing.

The internet just makes things seem like everyone does it.

There's no reason to freak out, lol.
View Quote

No doubt they have always existed. However it is a ‘lifestyle’ that is being more accepted openly.  It’s another step in the destruction of the central family unit, another hit to the massive advances in western public health, and overall a small part of the decline of western society. It shouldn’t be accepted as normal, it should still be taboo. I’ll never believe it should be illegal. However it is a shameful activity.

Also, I’m not even religious and don’t believe in a sky wizard.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:51:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Do you wear your black wedding ring on your right hand? Because that’s how you signify as a swinger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have one too.  I'm gonna have to pay attention to whether women are looking at it now . Lol.  Not gonna swing but it'll be fun to catch someone looking

I just tattooed one on my left hand.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:55:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Garden gnomes signify swinging too?! Goddamnit, is nothing sacred?!

Kharn
View Quote

I think I shall introduce myself to my neighbor...
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 1:58:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If you don't honor your vows, you have cheated God by breaking the promise you made with Him and the people who witnessed your wedding and were asked to support it.

View Quote

True.  OTOH if a couple doesn't have a religious ceremony and they aren't believers and don't pretend to be, my brain tells me to MYOB.  At some point the US Constitution has to kick in over my personal beliefs.  I came to the realization about a half-century ago that I am not going to like everything everyone does.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 2:00:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I strongly disagree with this article.  Pampas grass os a horrible evil nasty plant.  Sharp as f**k and grows huge on the outside while composting itself in the middle.  Roots rake a pickaxe to dig out.

Mike
View Quote

Maybe the comparison between pampas grass and swinging is closer than some people think.  Art imitates life and all that.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 2:02:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Last fall while camping cruising around on the golf cart my wife pointed out a pineapple sticker on a Class A and then had to tactfully explain to my 10 year old what it meant.

View Quote

She couldn't just tell the kid they're Hawaiian?
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 2:06:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Am I the only one that thinks they're both just gay?
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 2:10:32 PM EDT
[#27]
GD never disappoints
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 2:16:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Putting a pineapple in your home is a really old tradition that has nothing to do with swinging. I wonder how many of those people don't know what it could mean.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 2:49:54 PM EDT
[#29]
If I have a hot waitress and order pineapple on my pizza is that code to her that I want to sleep with her?
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 2:57:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Putting a pineapple in your home is a really old tradition that has nothing to do with swinging. I wonder how many of those people don't know what it could mean.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 2:57:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That's a fantastic scenario you're projecting. Better check in with your missus.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing fantastic about it at all.  Many times the husband is the last one to find out that "they" are in an "open" relationship.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:05:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Man some of you motherfuckers is prudes it ain’t living until your wife guides your cock into her best friends pussy while all the animals in the stable watch.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:07:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Man some of you motherfuckers is prudes it ain’t living until your wife guides your cock into her best friends pussy while all the animals in the stable watch.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:11:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So I guess never order a pineapple pizza when inviting new friends over for dinner?
View Quote

Just make sure it’s in the box right side up
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:12:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

We usually only do that on Fridays.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:22:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is true.

It's not unusual to see pineapple statuary, door knockers and such in the SE.  It's a symbol of hospitality. Swingers adopted it and extended that hospitality to sex with their spouses, but most of the people who display a pineapple are not swingers, in fact they're more likely to be church ladies who're still pissed off the blue laws were overturned.

If the pineapple is upside down that's another matter.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:27:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is an interesting event when it happens as its against everything society has ever taught us. Although we are not swingers. More of  D/s relationship that mirrors an old school relationship with boundaries and a contract set in place. We do hangout at the swinger clubs a few times a year and have been to Hedo. The pineapple is their little mascot.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:28:32 PM EDT
[#38]
That is, potentially, the single most stupid article I've read.

No.  Pineapples are not some sort of signal to other swingers.

The pineapple has has two signals.  And its a 'convention' that is a couple HUNDRED years old....  In colonial, Pre civil war America, displaying a pineapple was considered a sign of welcome.   Hence the prevalence of pineapples and pineapple "art" on doors, gates, fence posts, etc.  Charleston SC has really funky looking Pineapples everywhere.  Some merchant ordered carved stone pineapples from Italy.  The Italian artists didn't know what a pineapple looked like, and working from verbal written description, they flubbed the execution.

In addition, when the pineapple was first used in this context, it was a conspicuous display of wealth :  "Oh look.  we have so much goddamned money we can afford to import exotic fruit from tropical places.  I just spent an obscene amount of money on this fucking fruit, I need to display it.  Lets put it in the center of the table, or better yet, turn it into a wreath for the door so everyone knows we have a fucking pineapple".

I swear, that article had about as much actual journalism and in-depth investigative writing as some 7th grade school newspaper.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:32:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahh..the ignorant "I regurgitate stuff I don't believe by taking it totally out of context" dummy.

In context:

8And once again he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9When they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the elders; and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10Jesus straightened up and said to her, ‘Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?’ 11She said, ‘No one, sir.’ And Jesus said, ‘Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not sin again.’

See that, the admonition?  He didn't say what you're doing is fine, he told her to knock it off.   IMO a man or woman that cheats on their spouse has no honor, and their word is worthless.

Was there birth control or paternity testing back when those rules were written? Also a lot of those guys in the Bible had lots of wives and concubines. There's nothing that says you can only bone one chick at a time.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Good for them. It doesn't bother me. If they are consenting about it. That is their business.

Also you can't expect everyone to follow your own religious beliefs. Just like they cant expect you to abide by theirs.

Still seems sorta gross though. Stds are just waiting to happen
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Good for them. It doesn't bother me. If they are consenting about it. That is their business.

Also you can't expect everyone to follow your own religious beliefs. Just like they cant expect you to abide by theirs.

Still seems sorta gross though. Stds are just waiting to happen
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:46:36 PM EDT
[#42]
So, if I wear this shirt...

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

I saw a short/reel/whatever the fuck of a couple hastily vacating a camper while struggling to put their clothes on with a "guess they just like pineapples" caption.

My almost-80yo aunt loves pineapple and pineapple decor, she has no kind words for swingers perverting her beloved fruit.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:50:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Well crap. I had a black silicone wedding ring and could have been sleeping with another woman?

I am ignorant of these things.
View Quote

You didn’t know because nobody wanted you.

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:53:00 PM EDT
[#45]
If your wife is cool with you fucking other women it’s because you do nothing for her sexually and she just needs you for money or a place to stay and she just wants other guys dicks.

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:57:23 PM EDT
[#46]

You have to wear it upside down.  Good luck with that
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 3:59:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If your wife is cool with you fucking other women it's because you do nothing for her sexually and she just needs you for money or a place to stay and she just wants other guys dicks.

View Quote

They should make signs with this on it.  They may share a high value man.... but they don't like it
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 4:02:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you see a girl wearing a piece of jewelry like this, she is a freak. Try to take it for a spin… but you may need to wait until her contract is up.

https://i.etsystatic.com/22195800/r/il/5c974d/2229851281/il_794xN.2229851281_fste.jpg

If she’s got it on every day, gives it away.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 4:07:15 PM EDT
[#49]
All the people I met at a swingers club were a very nice and friendly bunch of folks. Wide assortment of people but they all tended to be on the upper side of the income scale which was nice for being free of trailer park shenanigans. This was upscale Toronto area and club so things may be different elsewhere.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 4:11:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If your wife is cool with you fucking other women it’s because you do nothing for her sexually and she just needs you for money or a place to stay and she just wants other guys dicks.

View Quote

Seems like a fair trade...

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top