Site Notices
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 7:37:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's why this is a very good thread.

It would be interesting to know if OP feels hungry or weak, what other effects there are on his calorie restricted diet besides not losing weight.
View Quote
Apparently one effect is that his body has adjusted to the reduced calorie level by down regulation of TDEE.  Inevitable in this kind of diet.

Soon his original caloric deficit, which (with constant daily caloric levels) has now become a maintenance level and soon will be a caloric surplus, will have him gaining weight.   Unless he further restricts calories.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 7:38:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Less energy on keto. Especially for anaerobic activities.

For the tards that think there’s a magical metabolic advantage to keto.

http://evilcyber.com/losing-weight/low-carb-keto-diet/

“While I wholly acknowledge that carbohydrate-restricted diets work and have produced weight-loss for millions of people worldwide, this article is solely addressing the claim that they accelerate the weight-loss process through some magical metabolic effect. Yes, low and no-carbohydrate works, but (metabolically) no more than any other isocaloric diet.”
View Quote
Well that proves it right there.  He says so.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 9:20:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That's why this is a very good thread.

It would be interesting to know if OP feels hungry or weak, what other effects there are on his calorie restricted diet besides not losing weight.
View Quote
Don't feel hungry or weak because I have dessert everyday
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 8:37:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Less energy on keto. Especially for anaerobic activities.

For the tards that think there’s a magical metabolic advantage to keto.

http://evilcyber.com/losing-weight/low-carb-keto-diet/

“While I wholly acknowledge that carbohydrate-restricted diets work and have produced weight-loss for millions of people worldwide, this article is solely addressing the claim that they accelerate the weight-loss process through some magical metabolic effect. Yes, low and no-carbohydrate works, but (metabolically) no more than any other isocaloric diet.”
View Quote
So I shouldn't have been able to run three miles and lift for 35 minutes today?

J-
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top