User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 12:22:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He acted alone but secret service capped JFK with a m16.
View Quote
I’ve seen this theory and it’s believable.  He gets shot by Oswald and a dumbass SS agent with a new M16 he’s not used to has an ND into the back of the president Kennedy.
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 12:25:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 12:25:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I’ve seen this theory and it’s believable.  He gets shot by Oswald and a dumbass SS agent with a new M16 he’s not used to has an ND into the back of the president Kennedy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He acted alone but secret service capped JFK with a m16.
And Oswald's hit would have killed him anyway so why fess up and get more bad press?
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 12:26:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
At the time it was not illegal to assinate the President, so was charged under Texas law for first degree murder. Problem was the Dallas Police Chief was kind of corrupt and a big show boater.

I am convinced it was a conspiracy, one of two groups were involved (bringing in Oswald as a patsy) either organized crime (back then no one involved with organized crime talked) or it was put together by LBJ. LBJ was such a piece of shit and was hated the Kennedys. Bobby Krnnedy the AG had pissed off both parties to no end. When both parties had been used to get JFK elected, JFK's daddy had a shit load of ties to organized crime and in tough areas like Chicago they got votes moved to the Kennedy column. While even though at the time Texas was a Democrat state, JFK was not as popular as LBJ was here and LBJ was brought on board to get the southern Democrats to support the ticket.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I cannot understand why Oswald was not immediately taken into federal custody.  He allegedly commits the ultimate federal crime--killing the president--and yet he is not immediately taken into super-secure federal custody.

Instead he's in the custody of the Dallas Police who let an armed person into their police station and allow him the opportunity to shoot Oswald

Oswald just happened to land a job at the book depisitory three months before the assassination.  And the parade route just happened to take place beneath Oswald's window.

When you look at it logically, it just stinks.
At the time it was not illegal to assinate the President, so was charged under Texas law for first degree murder. Problem was the Dallas Police Chief was kind of corrupt and a big show boater.

I am convinced it was a conspiracy, one of two groups were involved (bringing in Oswald as a patsy) either organized crime (back then no one involved with organized crime talked) or it was put together by LBJ. LBJ was such a piece of shit and was hated the Kennedys. Bobby Krnnedy the AG had pissed off both parties to no end. When both parties had been used to get JFK elected, JFK's daddy had a shit load of ties to organized crime and in tough areas like Chicago they got votes moved to the Kennedy column. While even though at the time Texas was a Democrat state, JFK was not as popular as LBJ was here and LBJ was brought on board to get the southern Democrats to support the ticket.
Sam Giancana of the Chicago Outfit was whacked before he was going to testify about CIA/Mob collusion to overthrow Castro.
There were a lot of ties between the federal government and organized crime back in that time period of the Kennedy assasination.
If Ruby, with his documented connections hadn't gone through the crowd and taken out Oswald I'd accept the lone gunman theory, although Oswald Soviet Union/Cuban connections can't be rationalized.
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 12:29:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Were it not for the JFK assassination, we wouldn't have songs like California Uber Alles or Holiday in Cambodia.
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 12:29:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Evidence could convince me otherwise, but from what I've seen and read, I believe Oswald was the lone shooter.

Whether he was part of some conspiracy, I have no idea.
View Quote
I think he was the lone shooter, and he was part of a conspiracy.
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 12:31:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I researched this a lot and went there.  Oswald acted alone.   After all, who would include a nutjob like him in a high level conspiracy.  All the conspiracy theory points are not valid if you dig into them.  People who understand more about physics and etc understand what they are really seeing with both JFK and 9/11.  Ignorant people buy into the conspiracies because they can't grasp what they are really seeing.  (Charlie Sheen on how fast the buildings fell for an easy example)
View Quote
Do you think Ruby shot Oswald simply because he was bereaved?
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 12:40:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don’t think the Russians had anything to do with it. The way they backed down over The Cuban Missile Crisis demonstrates that they did not want a war with us. Taking part in assassinating a sitting president is a pretty good way to start a war.

I think Oswald was selected for the job because his Russian connections would make for a good red herring. I think Jack Ruby was sent in to do what he did by the same people who set Oswald in motion. It’s possible Oswald’s handlers posed as Russian operatives to fool him into thinking he was fighting for the cause.

I give it a 50/50 coin toss on either JBJ or the Federal Reserve being behind it. I doubt it was the mob, even at the height of their power they didn’t have the weight to make everything happen that needed to happen.
View Quote
I don't believe the Russians really backed down over Cuba.
They wanted Jupiter missles removed from Turkey.  They got what they wanted.
From what I've studied, the danger of the Cuban missle crises wasn't that either side intended to go to war, but that it could have spiraled out of control with a minor misstep.
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yes. Oswald acted alone.
View Quote
Did Ruby?
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 12:42:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I voted for Cyril Wecht more than once.
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 12:45:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The SS agent accidentally firing his M16 accidentally is my favorite conspiracy theory
View Quote
This thread is the first time I've heard of this.
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 1:14:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The SS agent accidentally firing his M16 accidentally is my favorite conspiracy theory
Whole book about it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Error
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whole book about it.

Very interesting!  Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 2:24:11 PM EDT
[#14]
After all it was you and me
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 2:24:37 PM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whole book about it.

I hadn't heard about it either until a previous GD thread about JFK.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 2:05:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
I vote for this theory also.  Also said Jackie-O refused to have the SS for her protection detail after this.  My thought is they told her the truth and didn't want them anywhere near her to pop her melon either.

Also, the wound, the spray, head explosion all, to me anyway, matches a close range high speed fragmenting bullet.

-
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 4:40:58 PM EDT
[#17]
I looked out the window down to the Xs in the street

Easy shot for anybody that knows how to shoot.

It is plausible that Oswald was the lone shooter.

However Oswald's background during the height of the cold war is very unusual.

Being assassinated in police custody is unusual and convenient.

Having the details classified means information other than what has already been released is being kept secret for some reason.

The video looks weird for all shots coming from the right rear.

The sealed information will probably never be released.

In my mind it comes down to whether I think the whole truth is being told and I dont think it is.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 4:47:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Did Ruby?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes. Oswald acted alone.
Did Ruby?
yes.

why is it so hard to believe there were 2 crazy people in Dallas?

both expected to be heroes
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 4:48:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Some of the bullshit that is posted on this board is beyond belief. It's been more than 50 years since JFK was shot, and there are still people who think it was a fucking conspiracy.

The people who believe that crap obviously have no knowledge whatever of human behavior.

I can't remember who said it, but there is a quote that you JFK conspiracy buffs need to remember:

"Two people can keep a secret only if one of them is dead."

Don't any of you guys think that if there really was a conspiracy, that over the last 50 years that SOMEONE would have spilled the beans by now?
View Quote
ever had a security clearance?

ever had one under penalty of death?

plenty of people keep secrets for a very long time

entire classified capabilities have been kept secret for ever with nobody saying anything.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 4:51:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Mick? Is that you? How's Keith?
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 4:53:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
yes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes. Oswald acted alone.
Did Ruby?
yes.

Ruby had a lot of connections. Oswald was a committed communist. Ruby just happening to be an upset patriot in the wrong place at the right time seems extraordinary.
But I'm a cynic.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 5:02:31 PM EDT
[#22]
The conspiracy theories were all part of the cover up.

While everybody was concerned  about the grassy knowl, the secret service, the mob connections of Ruby

Nobody bothered to focus on why Oswald killed JFK and who did he do it for? Who called the hit? Who was behind it?

Distraction successful.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 5:13:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
While I believe the SS agent accidentally put a round in Kennedy's head, the book concludes that Oswald's round to Kennedy's neck the 2nd shot) was likely fatal, or if he survived it, would have likely resulted in Kennedy being a quadriplegic.

Jay
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 5:17:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The conspiracy theories were all part of the cover up.

While everybody was concerned  about the grassy knowl, the secret service, the mob connections of Ruby

Nobody bothered to focus on why Oswald killed JFK and who did he do it for? Who called the hit? Who was behind it?

Distraction successful.
View Quote
I've often considered that. Instead of debating who killed Kennedy, the question of WHY rarely gets asked.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 9:06:30 PM EDT
[#25]
The theory of him being shot accidentally by the SS agent is ridiculous.  I can't believe ppl here are seriously saying they think that's what happened.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 9:57:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 6:44:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I've often considered that. Instead of debating who killed Kennedy, the question of WHY rarely gets asked.
View Quote
The Warren Commission Report addresses it pretty thoroughly:

The Commission could not make any definitive determination ofOswald's motives. It has endeavored to isolate factors which con-
tributed to his character and which might have influenced his decision
to assassinate President Kennedy. These factors were:
(a) His deep-rooted resentment of all authority which was
expressed in a hostility toward every society in which he lived
;
(h) His inability to enter into meaningful relationships with
people, and a continuous pattern of rejecting his environment in
favor of new surroundings
;
(c) His urge to try to find a place in history and despair at
times over failures in his various undertakings
;
(d) His capacity for violence as evidenced by his attempt to
kill General Walker
;
(e) His avowed commitment to Marxism and communism, as
he understood the terms and developed his own interpretation of
them; this was expressed by his antagonism toward the United
States, by his defection to the Soviet Union, by his failure to be
reconciled with life in the United States even after his disenchantment
with the Soviet Union, and by his efforts, though frustrated,
to go to Cuba.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 8:31:10 PM EDT
[#28]
I've been reading the Warren report.

They thought the cartridges had been cycled through the rifle before (as in, he was cycling live cartridges through it for practice).  Also his wife told them he'd sit around working the action and dry firing, and that he would go out and actually practice with the rifle.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 8:32:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Attachment Attached File
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top