Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 12:36:26 PM EDT
[#1]
meh... I take more risk in the morning stopping to get a donut.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/crime/police-in-east-ledbetter-drive-dallas-texas-shooting-suspect-wanted/287-a407b214-3734-4a2f-83e6-350e88f73e2d

Curious because my son's bus passes this intersection around this same time every morning.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 12:38:58 PM EDT
[#2]
If I survived?

Anyone I come across with obvious gang/prison tattoos on their face/neck gets shot on sight.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 12:49:17 PM EDT
[#3]
We need a Nuke forum, where all the brittle-terrified scaredy cats and all the Putin bois, can congregate to flagellate and stroke each other.   And then, every once in a while, a normal person can pop in to drop off actual information, or to learn information.  It’ll be fun, And interesting.
For example, I just found this: (haven’t read it yet, but it looks to have useful information) https://seasonedcitizenprepper.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nuclearsurvivalskills.pdf
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 12:58:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got my 2 million sunblock on so I can rock on.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 12:59:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My nearest city has about 2400-2500 people.  It's biggest claim to fame and most military target is the weekly dog days flea market.    Other than that, it's about 40 miles to Redstone Arsenal and about 35 to Brown's Ferry Nuclear Power Plant (2nd largest in the country).

So my biggest issue will be the hordes of idiots that didn't see it coming and/or prepare for it.
View Quote

@Merlin

C'mon, you know the Slawburger Festival has to put us in the Soviet's Russian's Top 10 target list.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 1:00:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I know Russian guidance systems are bad, but they can't possibly be bad enough for me to be in the error bars.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 1:01:10 PM EDT
[#7]
The nearest cities near me are cesspools and are only good for above ground nuclear testing
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 1:02:33 PM EDT
[#8]
What happens if your city gets nuked?
You die. If not from the initial blast, you die days later from exposure.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 1:04:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Meh, after watching Russia's performance the past 2 months I don't think we have anything to worry about
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 2:22:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

@Merlin

C'mon, you know the Slawburger Festival has to put us in the Soviet's Russian's Top 10 target list.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My nearest city has about 2400-2500 people.  It's biggest claim to fame and most military target is the weekly dog days flea market.    Other than that, it's about 40 miles to Redstone Arsenal and about 35 to Brown's Ferry Nuclear Power Plant (2nd largest in the country).

So my biggest issue will be the hordes of idiots that didn't see it coming and/or prepare for it.

@Merlin

When is the slawburger festival?

NVM, too late, last April.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 2:46:59 PM EDT
[#11]
It will be like a snow day, but warmer....
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 3:00:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 3:37:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It will be like a snow day, but warmer....
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2022 3:54:52 PM EDT
[#14]
It doesn't mention cockroaches and rats are the big winners.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 4:14:51 PM EDT
[#15]
I have a lead codpiece and I never sunburn, I'm g2g.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top