Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 7/28/2021 9:25:23 AM EDT
Not sure I get what the end game or point is in having everyone vaccinated.  They don't do it for flu, pneumonia, shingles, etc.

I would say control, but how if you get vaccinated?  How are they controlling anything after you get it?

Mass hysteria?  Pandering to Karens?

Beyond nanobots and tracking devices that is!
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:28:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Its like when your wife is mad, nothing you do will be enough. It’s a moving goal.  

Once enough people are vaccinated, it will be a new variant. On average, one person is dying per day, probably less because they aren’t updating the  stats daily anymore.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:30:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Not sure I get what the end game or point is in having everyone vaccinated.  They don't do it for flu, pneumonia, shingles, etc.

I would say control, but how if you get vaccinated?  How are they controlling anything after you get it?

Mass hysteria?  Pandering to Karens?

Beyond nanobots and tracking devices that is!
View Quote

Expect the influenza vaccine to be pushed really hard this fall, including non healthcare employer mandates and it being added to vaccine passports/requirement to travel.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:31:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Expect the influenza/covid blend 2 for 1 vaccine to be pushed really hard this fall, including non healthcare employer mandates and it being added to vaccine passports/requirement to travel.
View Quote

Edited it a touch.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:32:44 AM EDT
[#4]
my first guess is to pump up the vax numbers before they start the new testing that tells if you've got regular flu or batshit flu...at which point regular flu will go back to regular flu numbers and batshit flu numbers will go through the floor...all in time for the 2022 mail-in election cycle and the dims can take credit for 'beating covid19" (getting ready for covid20)

PS: Look for another lockdown just before elections next year, too
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:33:23 AM EDT
[#5]
The vaccines being administered are for a more deadlier virus they plan to release with a 50-60% mort rate. They want at least 70% of people to get vaccinated so they still have people to rule over
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:34:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Its a set up for the Mark.   All of this is a pathway for that.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:36:34 AM EDT
[#7]
To normalize compliance, and learn from the public reaction.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:38:30 AM EDT
[#8]
In this thread we learn who is Bible literate.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:39:57 AM EDT
[#9]
It amounts to the mass hysteria and panic they have induced is too much for just words, so they need everyone to be vaccinated so they can declare the pandemic "over" .

They have unleashed fear of the virus, which is worse than the virus itself and now they want to calm the fear that they created with vaccinations.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:46:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
In this thread we learn who is Bible literate.

View Quote

BladedRonin so far. Amirite?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:47:06 AM EDT
[#11]
I think the end game is to get as many people vaccinated as possible.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:49:32 AM EDT
[#12]
I’m with the OP. I am still trying to figure out the endgame. And up to this point I’m just not seeing a valid correct answer. That’s my opinion only. I mean seriously what are we leading up to what’s the next step? I still don’t know.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:49:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Keep everyone in fear.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:49:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

*regardless of their medical history, lack of any knowledge of long-term effects, and how much of a threat the wuflu is/isn't to them.

I think they're great and all but forcing them is just plain wrong.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:50:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Death.

Next question.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:51:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
my first guess is to pump up the vax numbers before they start the new testing that tells if you've got regular flu or batshit flu...at which point regular flu will go back to regular flu numbers and batshit flu numbers will go through the floor...all in time for the 2022 mail-in election cycle and the dims can take credit for 'beating covid19" (getting ready for covid20)

PS: Look for another lockdown just before elections next year, too
View Quote

That's my thought. They need a clean way to wrap up the mess they created
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:51:25 AM EDT
[#17]
While the end game is sensational, I think it is simply about power and money.
Control the sheep and the Shepard makes the rules.
Big pharma and all the cronies are fat and happy and that is the game.
I mean don't you really think if they can create a real working vaccine for a vicious version of a cold in record time they could have already created one for cancer?
Cancer makes money.
Covid makes money.
It's just math by master.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:51:51 AM EDT
[#18]
To vaccinate people.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:55:41 AM EDT
[#19]
The end goal is globalist rule through tyranny, to be acheived incrementally.  The "vaccine" push is a tool to teach compliance through fear and strong arm tactics in order to create a society that is submissive to, and dependent on government, and is willing to accept freedom and liberty being stripped away in the name of "safety".
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:56:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Power and $
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:58:02 AM EDT
[#21]
I think it’s about control. They can’t tolerate dissent in speech, action or thought, and they can’t tolerate dissent in this either. They will push until everyone either concedes or is coerced to comply.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:58:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
To vaccinate people.
View Quote

It's earth shattering for some, but true.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:58:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why?  It has a 99.9% survivability rate.   Why have they never pushed this hard for something so weak before?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:00:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

That the goal is to stop a pandemic that has already killed over 600k in the US would never occur to the tinfoil hat crowd.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:00:11 AM EDT
[#25]

Biden’s entire administration are all large shareholders in the pharma companies that are selling the vaccines.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:02:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. At some point they're going to require you publicly denounce God if you want to participate in society. The vaccine itself is nothing as far as the Mark is concerned, but it's just the beginning of a precedent that your views don't matter to the world system. If you don't agree with them, they're going to pressure you to conform...or else. The insane amount of media pressure and propaganda regarding the vaccine, as well as the censorship/cancelling of all dissenting data (my mother ended up in the hospital with blood clots after getting vaccinated, and people tell me "Shh, you can't talk about that!"), is the world's way of making those who dissent feel isolated and powerless...e.g., "You can't fight us, so just give up." This time, it's just a stupid vaccine. But there will be a next time, and it'll be something bigger. Then something bigger. And so on. They're prepping people to accept an ever-increasing Cancel Culture, which will ultimately be used for one specific purpose that was predicted 2000 years ago.

Personally, I think the Mark of the Beast will be more about racism/homophobia/etc. The media loves to lie about Christians and our beliefs and motivations, and I think they're setting the world up for "Renounce Jesus to prove you're not an intolerant Nazi racist white supremacist homophobe yada yada yada, or else we'll cut you off from your bank and you won't be allowed to participate in our modern loving, tolerant, and woke society."

I also think most people in this "system" don't realize what they're part of. There's not some grand conspiracy of James Bond villains meeting in secret fortresses with this end goal in mind. They're simply deceived and know not whom they follow. The father of all lies is manipulating them, the media, the tech companies, the entertainment industry, and by extension the culture itself, and the things they push for are a natural result of the lies they believe. (When you reject the truth, the only thing left is lies, and lies are interchangeable. Just watch how these people jump from one lie to the next lie to the next lie, with no consistency in their beliefs, and how quickly they forget last week's lie and move on to the next one.) And this is possible because as a nation we've rejected God, which means our society is precisely following the progression in Romans 1 where a society that rejects the Creator gets abandoned to their own foolishness.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:02:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

That the goal is to stop a pandemic that has already killed over 600k in the US would never occur to the tinfoil hat crowd.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So Biden loves you and cares about your well being?  You really believe that?  He wants you to get vaccinated for something that has less than 1% chance of killing you because he loves you?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:03:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now that the CDC has pulled the PCR test because its accuracy is in the toilet, do you still believe all the reported numbers from the last year?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:04:54 AM EDT
[#29]
We don't have to guess...half of Europe and Australia is protesting/rioting over covid lockdowns and forced vaccines RN, though it's not headline news in the US.

Let's just watch how it pans out over there...that should let us know what to expect here.

Speed
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:07:51 AM EDT
[#30]
All about money at this point.  Pharma companies made millions of these things and need to sell them before they expire and lose money.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's the endgame.  Stripping us of our freedoms is the more immediate goal.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:08:44 AM EDT
[#32]
"You vaccinated want to stop wearing masks?  Blame the stupid, evil, unvaccinated."
"You need to help the government and pressure them to get vaccinated."

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:11:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Every post originating from illinois is repulsive.  Your liberal harrasment will be 0.002 % more effective if you change your profile to ID.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:11:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
To vaccinate people.

Inorite?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:17:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That's my thought. They need a clean way to wrap up the mess they created
View Quote

You know, that honestly might be the answer.  They dug in so deep and now want to save face, otherwise look more foolish than before.  Gotta trust govt to have the right answer, even if it is wrong or there is none
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:18:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
To normalize compliance, and learn from the public reaction.
View Quote

Pavlovian conditioning.  The audacity of the Proles questioning their masters.  Next thing you know, they'll dare to look you in the eyes.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:20:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I’m with the OP. I am still trying to figure out the endgame. And up to this point I’m just not seeing a valid correct answer. That’s my opinion only. I mean seriously what are we leading up to what’s the next step? I still don’t know.
View Quote

Vaccine passports and social credit scores. Once they have the digital ID framework set up, they can expand it to a wrongthink database and shut "terrorists" out of society entirely.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:21:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Now that the CDC has pulled the PCR test because its accuracy is in the toilet, do you still believe all the reported numbers from the last year?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you know that there is more than one test in use?

Is this the test that they are advising labs not to use after 12/31/21? It doesn’t sound like it is critical to get rid of the test if they give you 5 months notice.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:31:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Zombie apocalypse
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:40:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:42:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Destroy natural immunity and eventually make people dependent on shots for everything.  Look at how shots that were cultured with peanuts started the peanut allergy thing.

Alex Jones was right 20 years ago, even if his tactics were those of a nut job.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:45:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

So big pharma gets paid what they were promised behind closed doors ?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:45:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wiselyimproving fitness and diversity.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:46:22 AM EDT
[#44]
The answer is found in the Bible. People who are against "them" won't even be able to work or travel, not just buy or sell. It is getting more biblical by the day.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:48:18 AM EDT
[#45]
They make it up as they go.
Trust the science.
Science is real.
Hate has no place here.
Black lives matter.
Love is love.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:50:28 AM EDT
[#46]
MSM, Dec. 2019:  A new kind of flu is spreading in China.
Me:  It's a bioweapon.
Sheep:  You're a tin foil nutjob.

MSM:  This coronavirus came from a wet market.

MSM:  COVID-19 leaked from a lab in Wuhan.

MSM: We'll all get it eventually until we build herd immunity, but we need to slow the spread.  (Commence with 6 months of a 2 week lockdown.)

MSM:  Don't wear masks.  They're ineffective and may do more harm than good.

MSM:  (Fearmongers deaths and hides data that shows COVID fatalities lie overwhelmingly with the very old and morbidly obese, particularly with other co-morbidities, while younger healthy people have little to worry about.)

MSM:  Everyone needs to wear a mask and stop living, or else!

MSM:  Hydroxchloroquine is ineffective.

MSM: A vaccine is being developed, but no one should take it until it has been thoroughly tested for effectiveness and long term safety.

MSM:  Everyone should take this new vaccine now!

MSM: There will not be any vaccine passports in the US.

MSM:  China may have been doing gain of function reasearch, but Facci confirms the US was not involved.

MSM:  Private Fauci emails recommended hydroxychloroquine and confirm US role in gain of function reasearch.

MSM, today: There may be vaccine passports and consequences for those refusing a vaccine.
Sheep:  You're a tin foil nutjob...
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:50:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:51:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Hmmm, food for thought.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:53:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
MSM, Dec. 2019:  A new kind of flu is spreading in China.

MSM:  This coronavirus came from a wet market.

MSM:  COVID-19 leaked from a lab in Wuhan.

MSM: We'll all get it eventually until we build herd immunity, but we need to slow the spread.  (Commence with 6 months of a 2 week lockdown.)

MSM:  Don't wear masks.  They're ineffective and may do more harm than good.

MSM:  (Fearmongers deaths and hides data that shows COVID fatalities lie overwhelmingly with the very old and morbidly obese, particularly with other co-morbidities, while younger healthy people have little to worry about.)

MSM:  Everyone needs to wear a mask and stop living, or else!

MSM:  Hydroxchloroquine is ineffective.

MSM: A vaccine is being developed, but no one should take it until it has been thoroughly tested for effectiveness and long term safety.

MSM:  Everyone should take this new vaccine now!

MSM: There will not be any vaccine passports in the US.

MSM:  China may have been doing gain of function reasearch, but Facci confirms the US was not involved.

MSM:  Private Fauci emails recommended hydroxychloroquine and confirm US role in gain of function reasearch.

MSM, today: There may be vaccine passports and consequences for those refusing a vaccine.
Sheep:  You're a tin foil nutjob...
View Quote

Pretty accurate.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:59:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top