Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:00:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Not sure I get what the end game or point is in having everyone vaccinated.  They don't do it for flu, pneumonia, shingles, etc.

I would say control, but how if you get vaccinated?  How are they controlling anything after you get it?

Mass hysteria?  Pandering to Karens?

Beyond nanobots and tracking devices that is!
View Quote

It's control.  You get vax then the bug mutates and you got to get the new vax, etc.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:02:35 AM EDT
[#2]
What's that saying, never attribute to malice that can be explained by stupidity or incompetence?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:03:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Its a set up for the Mark.   All of this is a pathway for that.
View Quote

Quoted:
In this thread we learn who is Bible literate.

View Quote

Quoted:

That's the endgame.  Stripping us of our freedoms is the more immediate goal.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:04:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Bill Gates can’t turn on his 5G nanobot control devices until greater than 90% of the population is vaccinated.  Once that is achieved, the global elite can use 5G and magnetism to generate and transmit electricity from the human body, thus turning the populace into a power source.  It’s at that point that the mind control will be enabled to turn everyone into slave labor or power generation.

Or they could just want people to get vaccinated because it reduces deaths and makes big pharma money.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#5]
The "Plan"

Ship unvaccinated illegal immigrants to spread virus even more.

CDC issues more warning and mandates.

A whole New Covid strain comes out a few months before midterms.

Voting laws changed at last minute.

Democrats pick up 50 seats in House and 25 in Senate.

Being registered a Republican become illegal since they are now a Terrorist organization.

Door to door gun confiscations but only on white families with no criminal record.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:05:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's that saying, never attribute to malice that can be explained by stupidity or incompetence?
View Quote

You have it backwards which is why the right is losing.

We really need to stop attributing stupidity to leftist evil.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:05:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

That may explain why they are saying the j+j shot may not be acceptable since it works more like the old fashioned way.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:07:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
In this thread we learn who is Bible literate.

Quoted:

That's the endgame.  Stripping us of our freedoms is the more immediate goal.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:12:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Not sure I get what the end game or point is in having everyone vaccinated.  They don't do it for flu, pneumonia, shingles, etc.

I would say control, but how if you get vaccinated?  How are they controlling anything after you get it?

View Quote

Population control. There is strong evidence to support the facts that the vaccine is for depopulation purposes. Some die after getting the shot and there is new evidence from Spain that the vaccine actually contains graphene oxide, which circles back to brainmapping and nanoplatforms that can neuromodulate a persons thoughts/behavior. I'm writing a lessons learned if you're interested that discusses and outlines everything.

Lessons Learned
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:16:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:18:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Population control. There is strong evidence to support the facts that the vaccine is for depopulation purposes. Some die after getting the shot and there is new evidence from Spain that the vaccine actually contains graphene oxide, which circles back to brainmapping and nanoplatforms that can neuromodulate a persons thoughts/behavior. I'm writing a lessons learned if you're interested that discusses and outlines everything.

Lessons Learned
View Quote
That PDF is impressive. I've shared it with a few others. So much to comb thru.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:19:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Just look at Pfizer quarterly and annual earnings projections.

Should give you a clue as to one reason.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:22:15 AM EDT
[#13]
It's hard to get an entire country's population to submit to authoritarian rule, particularly when they are armed.
You start small and work your way up.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:24:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lessons Learned

Thanks. Share it with as many as you can. I'm currently adding more pictures to it to help people understand a few things better in the analysis based on feedback I've received.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Probably a couple reasons.  Vaccine company profits are likely one, though a bigger issue is likely that it's a way to proclaim the problem solved.  I think the folks who pushed the overblown reaction are now scared that they can't put the thing back in a box like many probably thought they could.  I mean, from a definition standpoint, the W.H.O. and the like are not going to be able to declare the pandemic over for decades, maybe longer---no one alive today except maybe infants will be alive when it is declared over.  (For reference, the 3rd plague pandemic wasn't declared over until 1960, when global average annual deaths dropped below 250.  That pandemic started in 1855.)

So if the powers that be can get as close to 100% vaccinated as possible, they can let the hysteria die down without having to say those impossible words for ruling classes: "Ooops, we were wrong, we over-reacted."
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:31:18 AM EDT
[#16]
end game is to control subjects physically under a new empire and spiritually have that subject kneel to a fallen master.

this vaccination serves as a measuring gauge to just how much they can push, it's why they are so pissed right now as they tenderized the meat all of 2020 and the meat is still tough.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:31:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

If I were malicious, I would definitely want people to think that way.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:34:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wiselyimproving fitness and diversity.

There are multiple agendas for the extermination of a lot of people. One even refers to Hitler and his shortcomings.  I believe that they are working hand in hand now, too.

Great changes are not only coming to America, but the whole world.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:37:48 AM EDT
[#19]
The end game isn't to create a list of those who resisted. The real end game is to create a list of those who did not resist. In the end the cost to move someone like me into a boxcar is going to be high compared to 10,000 who will do anything they are told to do.

Occam's Razor, they will choose the easy targets. Those npcs will be happy to board the boxcar, take the final pill, or line up for the crematorium to be a hero.

Put it this way, you have two herds of cattle and only enough grass to save one. One of the herds is going to the slaughterhouse. Both herds produce the same amount of milk. One herd is skeptical of everything you say, belligerent, and buys guns as a hobby. The other herd obeys everything you say. Which is easier to take to slaughter?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:38:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I think the end game is to get as many people vaccinated as possible.

View Quote

Well, I think the pandemic just has to run it's course until COVID is just another virus in the cycle. Even if every person in the US was vaccinated, there are 7 billion other people on the planet, so the virus will continue to mutate in the rest of world. A better strategy would be to target the older and more vulnerable to take the vaccines, since they are the most likely to die. IMO, a healthy 20 y/o would be an idiot to take the shot. Let them develop natural immunity.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:41:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Jesus Christ, are so many of you actually this stupid, or is it just funny to you?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Lessons Learned
View Quote

The FED will be very unhappy to learn of that revelation. They will never get consistent economic expansion and a 2% inflation rate with a contracting population.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:45:38 AM EDT
[#24]
I am curious how many that are against the vaccine now, would have gotten it if Trump was reelected.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Why?  It has a 99.9% survivability rate.   Why have they never pushed this hard for something so weak before?
View Quote

To be fair, they do push gun control pretty hard
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:46:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:46:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
While the end game is sensational, I think it is simply about power and money.
Control the sheep and the Shepard makes the rules.
Big pharma and all the cronies are fat and happy and that is the game.
I mean don't you really think if they can create a real working vaccine for a vicious version of a cold in record time they could have already created one for cancer?
Cancer makes money.
Covid makes money.
It's just math by master.
View Quote

Covid-19 is caused by the SARS virus.  Cancer has many causes and there are many types, so there will likely never be a silver bullet that can cure all cancer.  

For the O.P.'s question, my crystal ball is out of order.  But we all know that one of the Globalists' primary goals is population reduction, so do the math.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:47:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It's earth shattering for some, but true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
To vaccinate people.

It's earth shattering for some, but true.

Except it’s not a vaccine...
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:48:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Great reset, beast system, population control, money, taking down America and the free world, all of the above.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:48:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Short-term, profits for big pharma. Pfizer alone has forecasted a $26B profit this year from the thing. Possibly population reduction, the Georgia Guidestones do exist after all.

Long-term, normalization of injecting things into your body to carry on with life. For when the day comes that the mark of the beast is unveiled, many people won't think twice.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:50:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
my first guess is to pump up the vax numbers before they start the new testing that tells if you've got regular flu or batshit flu...at which point regular flu will go back to regular flu numbers and batshit flu numbers will go through the floor...all in time for the 2022 mail-in election cycle and the dims can take credit for 'beating covid19" (getting ready for covid20)

PS: Look for another lockdown just before elections next year, too
View Quote

how can they "beat Covid" but we will also be locked down?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
MSM, Dec. 2019:  A new kind of flu is spreading in China.
Me:  It's a bioweapon.
Sheep:  You're a tin foil nutjob.

MSM:  This coronavirus came from a wet market.

MSM:  COVID-19 leaked from a lab in Wuhan.

MSM: We'll all get it eventually until we build herd immunity, but we need to slow the spread.  (Commence with 6 months of a 2 week lockdown.)

MSM:  Don't wear masks.  They're ineffective and may do more harm than good.

MSM:  (Fearmongers deaths and hides data that shows COVID fatalities lie overwhelmingly with the very old and morbidly obese, particularly with other co-morbidities, while younger healthy people have little to worry about.)

MSM:  Everyone needs to wear a mask and stop living, or else!

MSM:  Hydroxchloroquine is ineffective.

MSM: A vaccine is being developed, but no one should take it until it has been thoroughly tested for effectiveness and long term safety.

MSM:  Everyone should take this new vaccine now!

MSM: There will not be any vaccine passports in the US.

MSM:  China may have been doing gain of function reasearch, but Facci confirms the US was not involved.

MSM:  Private Fauci emails recommended hydroxychloroquine and confirm US role in gain of function reasearch.

MSM, today: There may be vaccine passports and consequences for those refusing a vaccine.
Sheep:  You're a tin foil nutjob...
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:53:17 AM EDT
[#33]
When Bill Gates and George Soros go into the Covid business together...
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:56:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ, are so many of you actually this stupid, or is it just funny to you?
View Quote

Many people are reacting instinctively to the way this is being forced on them. Their intuition tells them something is wrong here, and they are trusting their intuition. Others, like myself, would say that the vaccine itself is harmless and likely beneficial against COVID, but that the vaccine passports and mandates will be used to usher in long-lasting controls and must be resisted by any means possible.

Then there are the midwits who are just saying "Science juice good" without any further thought.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:59:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was saying that last year with the masks.  That was the setup, didn't matter how you wore it so long as you had one on.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:03:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The answer is found in the Bible. People who are against "them" won't even be able to work or travel, not just buy or sell. It is getting more biblical by the day.
View Quote

Banks are going to cancel your accounts and credit cards.
Refusing the vax shows poor decision making, making you a significant credit risk.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:08:48 PM EDT
[#37]
The endgame is probably to vaccinate everyone to eradicate the virus.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:10:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Except it’s not a vaccine...
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:13:39 PM EDT
[#39]
It's about more than $$$.

There is no reasonable explanation why they would choose a completely experimental vaccine method during an "extreme crisis." When time is an issue, you go with what's proven. Yet, they did just the opposite. The mRNA vaccines are infinitely more difficult to transport and distribute, and they had no real way of knowing if it would work or be more or less effective than a traditional one.

Now couple that with them restricting the J&J, Chinese, and Israeli traditionally developed ones and it's beyond obvious there is a long term play at hand. Whether that's MotB, a future virus, a cull, or whatever, I think is really hard to say.

If all that doesn't send your Spidey sense tingling, then you have no common sense at all.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:16:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm with the OP. I am still trying to figure out the endgame. And up to this point I'm just not seeing a valid correct answer. That's my opinion only. I mean seriously what are we leading up to what's the next step? I still don't know.
View Quote
If they can keep bullshit, illegal changes to voting methods in place due to the covid they can retain power.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#41]
If he’s correct, I guess we’ll all find out within three years, maybe sooner since they are now saying that two shots may not be enough.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:19:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

There's not some grand conspiracy of James Bond villains meeting in secret fortresses with this end goal in mind.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

That’s exactly what Davos and Bilderberg is about each year.

Driven by Satan, perhaps, but happening just the same.

TC
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#43]
They've pushed it so hard already they have to keep the game going.  If they stop playing now it will be a huge loss for them and they cant have that on the big game board.  Not only that but, the folks making the vax'es will be out a bunch of coin that I am sure the dems promised them would be floating around.  I also think its just another way for them to create a little more divisiveness via vaccine superiority.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:23:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
All about money at this point.  Pharma companies made millions of these things and need to sell them before they expire and lose money.
View Quote

That's all it's about right there...it's not about saving us, some Mark of the Beast bullshit or some other more nefarious nonsense like killing a large portion of us. Its about money period. Look how much big tech raked in last year...Microsoft, Google etc. of course they would be along for the ride as well because it benefits their wallets.

Anybody that believes anything else is an idiot or in on it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:27:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
To vaccinate people.
View Quote

Oh bless your heart. Next we can discuss the quality of the cheese in our maze.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:31:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The end game isn't to create a list of those who resisted. The real end game is to create a list of those who did not resist. In the end the cost to move someone like me into a boxcar is going to be high compared to 10,000 who will do anything they are told to do.

Occam's Razor, they will choose the easy targets. Those npcs will be happy to board the boxcar, take the final pill, or line up for the crematorium to be a hero.

Put it this way, you have two herds of cattle and only enough grass to save one. One of the herds is going to the slaughterhouse. Both herds produce the same amount of milk. One herd is skeptical of everything you say, belligerent, and buys guns as a hobby. The other herd obeys everything you say. Which is easier to take to slaughter?
View Quote

That all depends.  If you want to kill the malcontents, you do it with biological warfare, this way:
1. Normalize rabid compliance by imposing tyrannical restrictions, telling people to bend the knee to lift them, and telling people the reason they're still restricted is because of the people who didn't bend the knee.  Punish the whole gym class, and make "bending the knee" about taking vaccines every year or six months.  This enables step 2.
2. Experiment arbitrarily on the compliant part of the population with mRNA vaccines.  Vaccinate them against increasingly dangerous genetically enhanced viruses, until you've calibrated Captain Trips.
3. Release Captain Trips to kill all the unvaccinated refuseniks.  The people pre-vaccinated against it will mostly live, but oh yeah, we forgot to tell you, the Nth routine booster contains a genophage to make 95% of the population sterile/infertile.  I mean, the mRNA accidentally had a bug its code that was totally accidental.  Whoops!  In any case, you'd better all keep complying, because you never know what other genetically engineered viruses might accidentally pop up later.

From this viewpoint, I don't think the mRNA vaccines' autoimmune issues, likely related capillary microclotting issues and long-term heart failure risk, and prion-like issues were caused by malice.  I think those were mostly caused by arrogance.  In a perverse way, maybe these experimental vaccines' extraordinary safety issues are a stroke of luck or act of God that is giving courage to more people to resist in larger numbers than the globalist oligarchs might have preferred.  Then again, maybe I'm wrong, and they simply prefer for their ideal compliant population to be the extra-recklessly-compliant ones.

Either way, the immediate motive is compliance, and the grand endgame is a one world totalitarian government ruling a greatly reduced slave population, none who may buy or sell without a Mark of loyalty to this, for lack of a better word, Beast.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:32:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
it’s almost like the government is not looking out for our best interest.  

My guess is there is something in the vaccine which will start to show up in 12-18 months which will require lifelong dependency on some pharma company.  Which has already been patented.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:33:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The end goal is globalist rule through tyranny, to be acheived incrementally.  The "vaccine" push is a tool to teach compliance through fear and strong arm tactics in order to create a society that is submissive to, and dependent on government, and is willing to accept freedom and liberty being stripped away in the name of "safety".
View Quote

This is a huge part of it. Other aspects are that government, MSM and SM have strong ties to Big Pharma and the Medical Industry and they are raking in the cash. Whether it's lobbyist, advertisements, stocks or kickbacks those pushing "the shot" are benefitting from it. But I would agree that the main goal is control through terrorizing a fearful nation and convincing them to willfully subjugate themselves to .gov. I also think they're deliberately crashing the economy and they realize time is running out for the US Dollar as the world's reserve currency that's why they are printing money at never before seen levels.

Look for an escalation and worsening shortages and rising prices this fall.

ETA: Remember, historically America's biggest lurch towards Socialism and increased government control came around the Great Depression and the Left believes that you should "Never let a crisis go to waste". They are creating multiple crises right now and the solution is...

MOAR Government & control...
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:36:05 PM EDT
[#49]
I don't think there actually is a "long term plan" that those in power actually take seriously.  I mean, sure - people like Biden probably lay awake at night stroking themselves furiously at the thought of having dozens (or even hundreds) of slaves, able to gratify their every twisted urge at a moment's notice.  But I don't think the ones who actually hold the power have any such fantasies.  If you have enough money, you can already buy as many slaves as you want, and do with them whatever you want.  I think it's just a grab for more wealth, pure and simple.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:38:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Money, power, New World Order.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top