BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:23:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes.  My son’s suicide note.  It haunts me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Probably some suicide notes.  
Yes.  My son’s suicide note.  It haunts me.
@TontoGoldstein

Take some small comfort; I read your thread on that.  I'm a father too.  I thought a lot about what you wrote.

Yes - I want my son to go to Harvard.  Or to Yale. I want I want I want.

After reading your thread, I try to think more about him.  And his happiness.  About his future.

I've tried to be more patient.  Thank you for that, Tonto.  And I am sorry for your loss.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:26:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You and I have been here a while (I joined in 2001; long story).

Remember the GD thread on "even seen some one get killed?"

It was dark as fuck.  Some kid on a bike got caught in an 18 wheeler back tires.  Another kid chased an abusive dad or step-dad out of the house and shot him to death on the front lawn.

As I said: fucking dark.  It's in the archives someplace.

@Whiskerz
View Quote
Went to school with a guy who had something like this happen when he was 15/16, estranged step father comes to their house in the middle of the night and pours gas all around/on it then comes inside, shoots his wife and baby daughter, luckily (I guess) the shots wake the boy who grabs the pistol his mom bought him (specifically because the stepdad had made threats) and is able to shoot and kill the step dad. The thought was that he was gonna kill all 3 of them then burn the house down to hide the evidence.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:30:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Bittaker and Norris transcript. Don’t read this.

Seriously, don’t.
View Quote
The fact that Bittaker and Charles Ng are still alive on death row tells me that California is doing things wrong.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 12:59:12 AM EDT
[#4]
never forget that!
There's some screwy stuff about the judge assigned to that case, lot's of WTF!
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 1:24:53 AM EDT
[#5]
There was a thread here one time about a Polaroid picture taken of a young girl that appears to be right before her death. It always fucked with me.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 3:50:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Christian/Newsom murders.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 3:51:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The short story "Guts" by Chuck Palahniuk.
View Quote
LOL...the end of that was epic.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 4:37:20 AM EDT
[#8]
suicide notes of inmates

sex assault reports

dispatcher notes in our comp system when an ofc got shot
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 4:44:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
While it's fiction...the synopsis to A Serbian Film

There is no way I would ever watch that movie
View Quote
It wasn't that bad, it's all fake.

Not fake vids:
13yr old girl hanging herself to death
Chinese children getting murdered in all manner of ways
Cartel keeping a man alive after dismembering him and cutting his face off
Dinkheller's fatal shooting

I got a good one to share as far as reading goes but I'll have to search for it.

ETA: On second thought I'll probably just explain it instead of linking/screenshots

I'm not sure if any of you are aware of the subculture in the bay community referred to as "bug chasers" but they are gay men that purposely have extreme amounts of unprotected sex in order to catch different STI/STD, with HIV/AIDs being the crown jewel. Some even claim to have "stronger" strains...Whatever. Many give these "bugs" out in what is essentially rape or under the guise they are "clean" so they can spread their strain

Anywho, there was one guy on a forum that talked about his wife allowing him to explore his newly found gay urges. What she didn't know was that he was a big chaser. After having copious amounts of unprotected sex he believed he had contracted HIV. Furthering into his fantasy he enquired as to how he could drug his young teenage son so he could have a group of other gay men run a train on him in the hopes of him contracting HIV/AIDs

Maybe not the most disturbing thing I've read but definitely a weird subculture I never knew about.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 4:54:26 AM EDT
[#10]
The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs. Still have a hard time not throwing up when I think about it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 5:07:34 AM EDT
[#11]
I wrote my dissertation on literally the worst violence possible. Some of the stuff I read I had to put down and walk away from for a bit.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 9:11:12 AM EDT
[#12]
I can't think of a single most disturbing thing that I have read.  But, the video below continues to bother me to this day.  To me, it looks like murder by police.  We had a long thread a while back on this subject.

Body-Cam Video Of Daniel Shaver Shooting | Los Angeles Times
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 9:22:27 AM EDT
[#13]
The Green New Deal
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 9:42:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 11:00:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The fact that Bittaker and Charles Ng are still alive on death row tells me that California is doing things wrong.
View Quote
There is literally no good reason for keeping them alive.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 11:15:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I can't think of a single most disturbing thing that I have read.  But, the video below continues to bother me to this day.  To me, it looks like murder by police.  We had a long thread a while back on this subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
View Quote
Yeah this one haunts me. It's a situation anyone of us could wind up in, completely follow the officers insane directions, and be executed for it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 11:19:11 AM EDT
[#17]
A book I have called Extermination Zone. It's pretty fucked up. Like worse than A Serbian Film fucked up.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 11:37:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Johnny Got His Gun
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 11:41:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Stuff in GD count????

View Quote
came here to post this
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 11:42:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I want to fuck 4 17 year old wheelchair bound, parapalegic midgets with permanent stomas and a predilection for dry anal with donkey punches.

You’re welcome.
View Quote
You normies are adorable.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 11:47:19 AM EDT
[#21]
The details of what went on in Kermit Gosnell's abortion clinic have to be near the top...
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 11:48:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fuck, hadn't seen that one. WTF!?! Did the shooter face any type of charge/s? Wow...
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 11:55:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Probably some suicide notes.  
View Quote
This ^

And officer report on a multi-homicde that the killer was hanged for.

Ed
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 11:57:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Fuck, hadn't seen that one. WTF!?! Did the shooter face any type of charge/s? Wow...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No billed and walked, albeit without employment.

"Simon says put you hands in the air, simon says walk backwards, now crawl!"

"Haha, I didn't say Simon says!" *pew* *pew* *pew* "Get some!"
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 11:59:49 AM EDT
[#25]
When a girl sent me messages from my ex wife and her lover.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 12:01:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn. It was obvious the kid was trying but was scared out of his mind.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 12:06:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I lurk 4chan sometimes so there's no shortage of fucked up people there, enough to make you numb to it after a while. But the worst thing that happened there was a guy on /b/ murdering his gf and bragging about it in 2014 by posting pictures. He claimed he was gonna kill himself afterwards but he got caught.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/4chan-murder-suspect-david-kalac-surrenders-police-n241806
View Quote
And posed her body, so her son would find it. He only got 82 years.

Link Posted: 2/14/2019 12:07:05 PM EDT
[#28]
The green new deal
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 12:27:43 PM EDT
[#29]
The most fucked up thing I've read is this book.
Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland

It's about one of the most horrifying things you'll read, not for the goriness or the idea of what they are doing-which is bad enough- but for the idea that in the right circumstances, and with the right influences, most men will do horrific things.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 12:45:21 PM EDT
[#30]
The KGB sleep deprivation story was up there.

The story takes place at a facility in the Soviet Union in the 1940s. In a military-sanctioned scientific experiment, a group of researchers put five political prisoners in a sealed gas chamber where an airborne stimulant is continually administered, with the intent of keeping the five subjects awake for 30 days. The prisoners are promised freedom if they complete this experiment.

The subjects behave normally during the initial days, with the subjects talking to each other and whispering to the researchers. One day, one of the subjects starts screaming uncontrollably, while the others prevent the researchers from looking inside by pasting torn book pages and feces on porthole windows and one-way mirrors. A few days pass without the researchers being able to look inside, during which the chamber is completely silent. The researchers use the intercom to test if the subjects are still alive, and get a short response of a subject expressing compliance.

On the 14th day, the researchers decided to turn off the stimulant inlet and reopen the chamber. Upon looking inside, it is discovered that the four surviving subjects have performed severe mutilation and disembowelment on themselves during the past days, including tearing off flesh and muscles, removing multiple abdominal internal organs, practicing self-cannibalism, and allowing four inches of blood and water to accumulate on the floor. The subjects also violently refuse to leave the chamber and beg the scientists to continue administering the stimulant, murdering one soldier and severely injuring another one attempting to remove them. After eventually being removed from the chamber, all subjects are shown to exhibit extreme strength, unprecedented resistance to drugs and sedatives, super-human abilities to remain alive despite lethal injuries, and a desperate desire to remain awake and being given the stimulant. It is also found that any one of the subjects who falls asleep also dies instantly.

After being treated for their injuries, the surviving three subjects are being prepared for returning to the gas chamber with the stimulant, with EEG monitors showing for short reoccurring moments that all the subjects are brain dead. Before the chamber is sealed, another one of the subjects falls asleep and dies, and one researcher draws a gun and kills another one. With only one surviving subject, the researcher asks what he is, to which the subject identifies himself as an inherent evil inside the human mind that is kept in check by the act of sleeping. The researcher soon shoots him dead afterward.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 12:52:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Honestly, the cone bra thread.
View Quote
Link?
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 12:55:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The KGB sleep deprivation story was up there.

The story takes place at a facility in the Soviet Union in the 1940s. In a military-sanctioned scientific experiment, a group of researchers put five political prisoners in a sealed gas chamber where an airborne stimulant is continually administered, with the intent of keeping the five subjects awake for 30 days. The prisoners are promised freedom if they complete this experiment.

The subjects behave normally during the initial days, with the subjects talking to each other and whispering to the researchers. One day, one of the subjects starts screaming uncontrollably, while the others prevent the researchers from looking inside by pasting torn book pages and feces on porthole windows and one-way mirrors. A few days pass without the researchers being able to look inside, during which the chamber is completely silent. The researchers use the intercom to test if the subjects are still alive, and get a short response of a subject expressing compliance.

On the 14th day, the researchers decided to turn off the stimulant inlet and reopen the chamber. Upon looking inside, it is discovered that the four surviving subjects have performed severe mutilation and disembowelment on themselves during the past days, including tearing off flesh and muscles, removing multiple abdominal internal organs, practicing self-cannibalism, and allowing four inches of blood and water to accumulate on the floor. The subjects also violently refuse to leave the chamber and beg the scientists to continue administering the stimulant, murdering one soldier and severely injuring another one attempting to remove them. After eventually being removed from the chamber, all subjects are shown to exhibit extreme strength, unprecedented resistance to drugs and sedatives, super-human abilities to remain alive despite lethal injuries, and a desperate desire to remain awake and being given the stimulant. It is also found that any one of the subjects who falls asleep also dies instantly.

After being treated for their injuries, the surviving three subjects are being prepared for returning to the gas chamber with the stimulant, with EEG monitors showing for short reoccurring moments that all the subjects are brain dead. Before the chamber is sealed, another one of the subjects falls asleep and dies, and one researcher draws a gun and kills another one. With only one surviving subject, the researcher asks what he is, to which the subject identifies himself as an inherent evil inside the human mind that is kept in check by the act of sleeping. The researcher soon shoots him dead afterward.
View Quote
Just an internet short horror story
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 1:00:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Recently? This. I swear it made me feel sick to my stomach.

Link Posted: 2/14/2019 1:02:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Chuck Palahniuk, “Haunted” intro story
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 1:03:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The story of that doctor in CT whose wife and young daughters were raped and then burned alive.

Link
View Quote
This is what led me to my interest in guns and concealed carry.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 1:06:27 PM EDT
[#36]
It was here.  A member knew a friend whose wife caught him naked outside their 7 (ish) y/o daughter's bedroom, about to go in .  He had been standing there a while trying to fight the urge . She subsequently divorced him and got the children away from him.

IDK why that bothers me so much.

ETA: He hadn't abused her prior, that was going to be the first time.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 1:25:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Christian and Newsom torture and murders.
View Quote
That was the beginning of my red pilling.  I'll never go out like that
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 1:28:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I lurk 4chan sometimes so there's no shortage of fucked up people there, enough to make you numb to it after a while. But the worst thing that happened there was a guy on /b/ murdering his gf and bragging about it in 2014 by posting pictures. He claimed he was gonna kill himself afterwards but he got caught.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/4chan-murder-suspect-david-kalac-surrenders-police-n241806
View Quote
WTF??????

Somebody on 4chan had a girlfriend?
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 1:34:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I used to read crime and true crime novels....

Then I read a book called "The Method" (that's not it....and I don't remember the name) about a cult of pedophiles in England.  It was fictional but deeply researched by the author who, IIRC, is a recognized crime expert.

Never read another crime book.
View Quote
The Quran perhaps?
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The real problem was the cop that did the shooting was even more afraid.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 1:37:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe, or maybe he wanted to get some like the engraving on his dust cover said.

Either way he got a CONUS kill and walked away a free man.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 1:45:47 PM EDT
[#42]
police report of my childcare provider's molester son and what he did to some poor 5 yo girl.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 1:51:58 PM EDT
[#43]
I don't even remember where i saw this story

Basically, this gay guy who is a "catcher" gets involved with a guy who's into some crazy stuff. Guy who's into crazy stuff ends up chaining the first guy up, banding his junk until it dies and falls off, then installs a tube for the guy to pee out of and sews him up. i had always hoped it was fiction until I saw a post on Efukt of a guy doing it to himself.

ugh
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 2:10:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
American Psycho.
View Quote
I read it in the 90's and thought it was hilarious.  It's a black comedy really.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 3:00:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Johnny Got His Gun
View Quote
I considered that, but it isn't something I've "read". I did recently learn that Metallica just straight up bought that movie instead of paying royalties or whatever.

Like a couple of others posted, I also worked closely with sex offenders for several years. So yeah. Helping them write down and review their entire sexual histories for polygraph preparation kind of screwed me up. Once I had kids of my own I was a bit overly cautious to put it mildly.

But from a pure, visceral, response standpoint, I'm going with an article about the guy that got stuck in Nutter Butter or whatever it's called, cave in Utah. I think there is a movie but I didn't watch it. I'm pretty claustrophobic. Not like in elevators or anything. Basically, if I can't freely move my arms it's an instant panic attack. So just reading that article made my heart race and my brain was completely in "nope!" mode. The idea of being buried alive, trapped under a collapsed building, or anything like that is terrifying.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 3:22:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I considered that, but it isn't something I've "read". I did recently learn that Metallica just straight up bought that movie instead of paying royalties or whatever.

Like a couple of others posted, I also worked closely with sex offenders for several years. So yeah. Helping them write down and review their entire sexual histories for polygraph preparation kind of screwed me up. Once I had kids of my own I was a bit overly cautious to put it mildly.

But from a pure, visceral, response standpoint, I'm going with an article about the guy that got stuck in Nutter Butter or whatever it's called, cave in Utah. I think there is a movie but I didn't watch it. I'm pretty claustrophobic. Not like in elevators or anything. Basically, if I can't freely move my arms it's an instant panic attack. So just reading that article made my heart race and my brain was completely in "nope!" mode. The idea of being buried alive, trapped under a collapsed building, or anything like that is terrifying.
View Quote
Nutty Putty cave iirc.

Yeah. Yikes.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 12:05:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Nutty Putty cave iirc.

Yeah. Yikes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nutty Putty cave iirc.

Yeah. Yikes.
That was a disturbing way to go...
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 12:11:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It wasn't that bad, it's all fake.

Not fake vids:
13yr old girl hanging herself to death
Chinese children getting murdered in all manner of ways
Cartel keeping a man alive after dismembering him and cutting his face off
Dinkheller's fatal shooting

I got a good one to share as far as reading goes but I'll have to search for it.

ETA: On second thought I'll probably just explain it instead of linking/screenshots

I'm not sure if any of you are aware of the subculture in the bay community referred to as "bug chasers" but they are gay men that purposely have extreme amounts of unprotected sex in order to catch different STI/STD, with HIV/AIDs being the crown jewel. Some even claim to have "stronger" strains...Whatever. Many give these "bugs" out in what is essentially rape or under the guise they are "clean" so they can spread their strain

Anywho, there was one guy on a forum that talked about his wife allowing him to explore his newly found gay urges. What she didn't know was that he was a big chaser. After having copious amounts of unprotected sex he believed he had contracted HIV. Furthering into his fantasy he enquired as to how he could drug his young teenage son so he could have a group of other gay men run a train on him in the hopes of him contracting HIV/AIDs

Maybe not the most disturbing thing I've read but definitely a weird subculture I never knew about.
View Quote
I was sure this was an urban myth but unfortunately a little research indicates it is not.

Fucking sick mfers out there.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 12:35:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Armin Meiwes

Reading the story was bad enough, but knowing some poor cops had to watch the whole fucking video.

No, I won’t link anything on that guy. Do your own search if you want your stomach turned.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 12:37:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Armin Meiwes

Reading the story was bad enough, but knowing some poor cops had to watch the whole fucking video.

No, I won’t link anything on that guy. Do your own search if you want your stomach turned.
View Quote
At least it was voluntary.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top