BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 12:41:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The short story "Guts" by Chuck Palahniuk.
View Quote
Yeah, that.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 12:50:32 AM EDT
[#2]
That the Moon was slowly moving away from the Earth at the rate of about 1 1/2 inches per year. I don't know why but that has always bugged me on some deep level.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 12:58:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Probably The Gulag Archipelago.

The shit Lenin, Stalin, et al did to their own people is absolutely horrifying.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 2:39:26 AM EDT
[#4]
View Quote
I've read and seen all kinds of fucked up shit, but the first paragraph of that news story brought a tear to my eye.  As a father to a young daughter, the image of a little girl holding a stuffed animal while enduring the absolute worst of humanity tore a hole in my soul.

If these kinds of threads hold any value, it completely reaffirms a skepticism of strangers, and a commitment to protect my family.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 2:45:03 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote
I read the first line and couldn't read more.  I just couldn't.  I don't even have kids yet, but I have always wanted a daughter.  I don't know how people are capable of doing such horrid things.  I'm going to spend the rest of the night trying to forget about that.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 3:19:53 AM EDT
[#6]
The shaved and perfumed Orangatang in the brothel. Guys pay to have sex with it.

Tied for second is the guy who hid in outhouses buried in shit and waited for people to poop on him.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 8:49:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've read and seen all kinds of fucked up shit, but the first paragraph of that news story brought a tear to my eye.  As a father to a young daughter, the image of a little girl holding a stuffed animal while enduring the absolute worst of humanity tore a hole in my soul.

If these kinds of threads hold any value, it completely reaffirms a skepticism of strangers, and a commitment to protect my family.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Unfortunately it’s usually family perpetrating the horrors.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 9:05:58 AM EDT
[#8]
You can probably find it online still, but the Texas monthly story on the big dog fighting bust about 5 years ago sticks with me. Very graphic description of what happens with those dogs and the peices of shit that do it to them.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 9:15:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 10:08:30 AM EDT
[#10]
ar15.com/general discussion
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 10:09:46 AM EDT
[#11]
This thread
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 10:32:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 11:36:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Something..So vile and uncouth it could not be repeated even in GD.
Involving the molesting of children. Told as a joke.
It’s that bad.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top