Must be.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is that the brother of Ron?

Must be.
I wonder if he has his own brand of beer.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 4:38:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Vivek is the only one who's shown any hint that he has an idea of what the fuck actually needs to be done to right the ship. Including some things libertarians will wring their hands over but they need to swallow the bitter pill of their laziness in happier times.

Too bad he hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell.
View Quote

Inb4 lolbert tears
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:07:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I like Desantis - he has the best chance to win a General Election in 2024.  

But sadly I think the GOP will guzzle Trump "Flavorade" at the Nomination again to run a very flawed candidate who will lose a 2nd Presidential election and drag down the entire "R" ticket with him.

With respect to folks bitching about Desantis not yet signing Open Carry in FL. - I hope folks DO remember that Texas didn't just magically get full on total Constitutional carry in one swoop & signing of a bill.

First it was Licensed Concealed Carry (Based very much on the success of Concealed Carry in Florida)

Then later in Texas it was Licensed "Open Carry"

Then Finally we got what we wanted as Unlicensed / "Constitutional Carry" both open & concealed.

GOA & Florida Republicans did GREAT work to push "Constitutional Carry" through and have it signed into law - by Governor Desantis who repeatedly asked for the bill to be sent to his desk.

Next step in Florida will be to build on that success and get "open carry" passed.  But you take your wins where & when you can get them and build on a platform of success, rather than failure.

As Miami_JBT said clearly - the legislative votes were not there in the Legislature to pass "Open Carry" for THIS session.  Time to round up the Republicans Legislators and educate them on what Florida Conservative Voters want to see next session.

Remember that here in our beloved Solid Red Texas - many "Republicans" were 'sitting on the fence' regarding support for "Constitutional Carry" - but a Flood of Calls, E-mails, Letters & Visits from Citizens with key Legislators made the difference to round up those votes needed to pass "Constitutional Carry" in Texas & send it to the Governor to become law.

In contrast - what exactly did President Trump do in his 4 years with regards to "National Reciprocity" or True "Constitutional National Carry" ?  "Hearing Protection Act"? (AKA Suppressors)

At least Rob Desantis didn't do an end run around his own legislature to issue a stupid executive order (Trump Bump Stock Ban) creating terrible bans on many other items & empowering an unelected bureaucracy agency (BATFE) to later "ban" anything firearms related that they consider "naughty".

Trump isn't our Guy when it comes to Guns.  And I'm all about protecting my 2nd Amendment Rights.   Thanks Trump for saving us from 4 years of Madame President Hillary Clinton.  Now go sit on the beach and enjoy your remaining years old guy.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:28:04 PM EDT
[#5]
As a guy living in Pittsburgh but has attended his fundraisers here and heard him talk a few times:

*Remarkable as governor, has set the bar for “republican” governors in the country
*Plays the system well, is on offense all the time
*very smart, picking up wins in places other politicos don’t even see
*comes off as a little nerdy, needs more charisma (tho he handles media attacks very well)

Really like him, not sure he can beat trump, but really like desantis. Also like trump, who plays really well in w pa. Lots of good options on the repub ticket this year. Desantis would mop the debate stage with anyone on the left.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:33:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
As a guy living in Pittsburgh but has attended his fundraisers here and heard him talk a few times:

*Remarkable as governor, has set the bar for “republican” governors in the country
*Plays the system well, is on offense all the time
*very smart, picking up wins in places other politicos don’t even see
*comes off as a little nerdy, needs more charisma (tho he handles media attacks very well)

Really like him, not sure he can beat trump, but really like desantis. Also like trump, who plays really well in w pa. Lots of good options on the repub ticket this year. Desantis would mop the debate stage with anyone on the left.
View Quote

Trump lost PA to Biden so we can probably put to rest the idea of trump playing well in that state. I agree desantis would crush the left in a debate. I’m just disappointed we won’t get the chance to see him tear down trump as well for all of his mistakes that he refuses to own.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:35:57 PM EDT
[#7]
He is too closely associated with the bush crime family and the club for growth.  That is why I dont trust him.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:47:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He is too closely associated with the bush crime family and the club for growth.  That is why I dont trust him.
View Quote
Explain HOW he is connected to the Bush Clan?
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:51:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You're right. I even thought that after I posted it but I didn't want to edit after I was quoted.

To be clear though I will still vote for the guy if he gets the nomination.  

Also though, it is intriguing to me how most of the Desantis supporters/believers are tearing down the support structure Desantis would need to win the general by being so pissy about how Trump, and the massive grass roots support he garners, is absolutely stomping a mud hole in his bid.

It's absolutely counterproductive to attack Trump supporters as brainwashed idiots when Desantis would need everyone of them for a chance to win. If Desantis has the better ideas, platform,  policies,  surely he will pull ahead and win.

Case and point Vivek. I put him as my first choice if I thought he had a chance. There is no cult of Trump holding back DeSantis.  DeSantis has GOPe stink on him and we are smelling it IMO.
View Quote

I don't disagree. Conservative or shall I say non democrat voters are fighting over current BS issues. It's like 2022 on steroids and keeps getting worse. We heard it before, in 2020 it was we gotta stop Trump. In 2022 gotta stop Biden. So on and so forth. That's why I left the Republican party. 2022 was the first time I didn't vote a straight ticket.

So basically we need to come back together and back a person to support 100%. If Trump wins he loses 20% to the nt folks. Same with DeSantis in the opposite manner.

I like Viveck. I really do, just it's an uphill climb for him.  Indian Americans aren't well liked. My family sold our business to a group of Indians. Nice people. Hindu, generally observant. One's the biggest redneck I know is part of the group. Can we get other rednecks to vote for an Indian? I doubt so. If i said all the stuff about indians I heard aimless or another lawyer mod would have a process server with a spoilage letter and a cease and desist for good measure here before I finish the next beer.

Who will win? Don't know. Id like to think someone takes the lead besides Trump or DeSantis.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:52:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lol. You weren't paying attention to the polling at that time I see. I was. Trump got him elected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Democrats turned out to vote en masse in 2018 BECAUSE of Trump. They gained 41 seats in the house and 7 governorships. His endorsement likely hurt in the general election (although probably helped in the primary).

Lol. You weren't paying attention to the polling at that time I see. I was. Trump got him elected.

Not in my house. I don't look to politicians for direction regarding my vote. Especially Trump...by that time he'd made it very clear that his picks weren't up to my anyone's standards (even his own, probably).
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:52:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Career politician = sleazy piece of shit. All I can do is pick the least sleazy.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:55:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I read it in GD.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#13]
OP hasn’t corrected the title yet?
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:57:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He and Jeb attended the same event once!!!  There’s a picture!!

Of course the event was DeSantis inauguration and other former FL governors were there.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:57:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If Trump wins he loses 20% to the nt folks. Same with DeSantis in the opposite manner.
View Quote

For the sake of augment, even if that were true, Trump will inspire more Democrats and Independents to vote against him that would have otherwise remained home.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:57:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Same.  There is a PAC funded by Soros that supports DeSantis. You have to ask, why is that??  And RINO blowhard Paul Ryan supports DeSantis, as does Jeb. Uniparty guys.
That is concerning.  It's high time to stop voting establishment, 99% of them are untrustworthy. Career politicians can't be trusted, especially in DC.  
Should he win the primary, will I vote for him?  Of course I will, because I will never vote for a democrat as long as I'm alive (I might after I'm dead though).
But should he win, what I expect will happen is, within 2 years: many of his miraculous wins in FL get quietly overturned, and nothing much else happens with President DeSantis in the WH, all the wind goes out of those sails because the establishment got their guy in, so it's mission accomplished; the Orange Outsider is out, and the Uniparty goes along unipartying.
But I'd vote for him just to see the outcome: either I'm right and the TDS afflicted can shut up; or I'm happily wrong and the country is better off.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 6:00:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Same.  There is a PAC funded by Soros that supports DeSantis. You have to ask, why is that??  And RINO blowhard Paul Ryan supports DeSantis, as does Jeb. Uniparty guys.
That is concerning.  It's high time to stop voting establishment, 99% of them are untrustworthy. Career politicians can't be trusted, especially in DC.  
Should he win the primary, will I vote for him?  Of course I will, because I will never vote for a democrat as long as I'm alive (I might after I'm dead though).
But should he win, what I expect will happen is, within 2 years: many of his miraculous wins in FL get quietly overturned, and nothing much else happens with President DeSantis in the WH, all the wind goes out of those sails because the establishment got their guy in, so it's mission accomplished; the Orange Outsider is out, and the Uniparty goes along unipartying.
But I'd vote for him just to see the outcome: either I'm right and the TDS afflicted can shut up; or I'm happily wrong and the country is better off.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 6:04:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You're right. I even thought that after I posted it but I didn't want to edit after I was quoted.

Also though, it is intriguing to me how most of the Desantis supporters/believers are tearing down the support structure Desantis would need to win the general by being so pissy about how Trump, and the massive grass roots support he garners, is absolutely stomping a mud hole in his bid.

It's absolutely counterproductive to attack Trump supporters as brainwashed idiots when Desantis would need everyone of them for a chance to win. If Desantis has the better ideas, platform,  policies,  surely he will pull ahead and win.

Case and point Vivek. I put him as my first choice if I thought he had a chance. There is no cult of Trump holding back DeSantis.  DeSantis has GOPe stink on him and we are smelling it IMO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A RINO wrapped in a populist, culture warrior hologram.

As opposed to an anti-2a NY liberal populist?

The question wasn't as opposed to anyone. It is my opinion based on what I see, hear and read based on the circles he runs in, who he serves and who runs and advises his campaign.

He isn’t a RINO, he is GOPe now.

Some of the DeSantis supporters here seem like plants just to divide us.

I will vote for him but he isn’t my first choice. I like Vivek best but he has little chance. Trump is the likely nominee and anyone that isn’t an enemy of this country better vote for him if he is.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 6:15:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You raise some interesting points. Let's look at some of them:

Soros supports DeSantis
"Soros said: 'My hope for 2024 is that Trump and Governor DeSantis of Florida will slug it out for the Republican nomination...DeSantis is shrewd, ruthless and ambitious. He is likely to be the Republican candidate...This could induce Trump, whose narcissism has turned into a disease, to run as a third-party candidate. This would lead to a Democratic landslide and force the Republican party to reform itself. But perhaps I may be just a little bit biased'" https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N38C2HB

Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush, [GOP person I don't like/Never Trumper] supports DeSantis
This type of comment shows an ignorance of politics, which unfortunately is too common among voters today.
Ron DeSantis continues to have the best chance of defeating Donald Trump in the primaries, according to polling. Who should someone support if their primary goal is preventing Trump from winning the GOP nomination? Believe it or not, it's not just RINOs, etc. that would rather see someone other than Trump as the GOP nominee.

within 2 years: many of his miraculous wins in FL get quietly overturned
What "win" of Trump's hasn't been overturned? The Supreme Court and... oh yeah, the bump stock ban.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I have my feels, but what are yours?
View Quote

How about you tell us first?

By the way, fix your title.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 6:23:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I will vote for him but he isn’t my first choice. I like Vivek best but he has little chance. Trump is the likely nominee and anyone that isn’t an enemy of this country better vote for him if he is.
View Quote

Lol. Stop projecting. Which side starts intentionally misleading threads and flat out lies about the other?
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 6:32:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That’s fine. And perhaps they get their wish and trump is the nominee. But we should not have to hear a word from that point forward ever again about stolen election or any other nonsense though. If trump is the guy the right puts up he will lose, again. Maybe that’s what his voters really want so they can spend another 4 years playing the victim without having to put down the bus light and get off the couch. My life won’t change in any tangible way with trump or Biden’s corpse in the WH so I’m caring less and less. My gun collection certainly doesnt care……gun control passed by a Republican is equal to that passed by a democrat. I’m not going to comply with either so if you all want to watch another 4 years of pants shitter and his gender confused cabinet go for it. Make no mistake though, trump will get crushed in the primary. Hopefully you will be able to help fund his retirement with stop the steal 2.0
View Quote

I understand what you’re saying. I’m in the same category as you. No matter which one wins it’s not really going to affect me that much. My life will go on just the same regardless. I won’t bitch or cry about it because that’s life. You roll the dice, you take your chances.

What I’m saying is these people are the same way. They aren’t really interested in politics. Some of them don’t care about guns on way or another. They’ll vote for Trump because they LIKE him. He made a connection to them. The ones that have heard of him don’t LIKE DeSantis. I don’t like him either. They don’t have any connection to him. Frankly I haven’t found a lot that have heard of him.

And when it’s over if Trump lost they will go back to life. They won’t bitch about it because no one will care.

One thing for sure. They won’t be on a gun board complaining about it.

They have lives to live.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:19:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just more bullshit lies thrown around by the trump cultists.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:21:37 PM EDT
[#24]
His politics seem ok.

He got absolutely ass-fucked by his campaign team on social media and in the press.

It would be nice if he could win, but he can't.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:39:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

For the sake of augment, even if that were true, Trump will inspire more Democrats and Independents to vote against him that would have otherwise remained home.
View Quote

Ok. DeSantis or Trump at 80% both lose.. You argue that so many show up to vote against Trump and that's a valid argument. How many Trump supporters show up and for/against DeSantis?

I don't know you and I don't think bad of you. But at some point we need to come together.  Heck id have a meal and discuss it politely with you or most anyone else politely.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:43:32 PM EDT
[#26]
I have mixed feelings about Roy.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:48:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Soros supports DeSantis
"Soros said: 'My hope for 2024 is that Trump and Governor DeSantis of Florida will slug it out for the Republican nomination...DeSantis is shrewd, ruthless and ambitious. He is likely to be the Republican candidate...This could induce Trump, whose narcissism has turned into a disease, to run as a third-party candidate. This would lead to a Democratic landslide and force the Republican party to reform itself. But perhaps I may be just a little bit biased'" https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N38C2HB

This type of comment shows an ignorance of politics, which unfortunately is too common among voters today.
Ron DeSantis continues to have the best chance of defeating Donald Trump in the primaries, according to polling. Who should someone support if their primary goal is preventing Trump from winning the GOP nomination? Believe it or not, it's not just RINOs, etc. that would rather see someone other than Trump as the GOP nominee.

What "win" of Trump's hasn't been overturned? The Supreme Court and... oh yeah, the bump stock ban.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Soros supports DeSantis

DeSantis' "miraculous wins" are actually laws that the legislature wrote and passed a bill for. They'll take a lot more scrutiny before they could be overturned, unlike the Trump EOs that Joe Biden was able to rescind with a stroke of his pen. This is part of the reason to elect DeSantis...he is actually able to communicate with Congress.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’ll vote for whomever I please, and will be completely unconcerned about what some rando wants to label me.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:02:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Ok. DeSantis or Trump at 80% both lose.. You argue that so many show up to vote against Trump and that's a valid argument. How many Trump supporters show up and for/against DeSantis?

I don't know you and I don't think bad of you. But at some point we need to come together.  Heck id have a meal and discuss it politely with you or most anyone else politely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely agree. There needs to be room left for reconciliation. There is a lot of NeverAgainTrump talk that is counterproductive, almost seems intentionally divisive.

DeSantis guys may very well be right that he has the best chance in the general but vitriol torwards Trump supporters for holding their guy back is just insanity on display.

If you'd like to bring others to your side there has to be better communication than name calling and accusations of being in a cult because they prefer another candidate.

If Ron can't reach the people with his words and deeds I don't think that's the fault of the people.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:34:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Lol. Stop projecting. Which side starts intentionally misleading threads and flat out lies about the other?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:45:09 PM EDT
[#32]
I leaning toward The Swamy.  Followed by the inspirational black senator. Then DeSantis.

Cruz for next Scotus appointment.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:55:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Just a reminder for everyone, this thread is about ROB DeSantis--not Ron.

I will be reporting you all for thread sliding the conversation away from ROB's electability.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:16:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Always looks like he has a sour stomach.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 9:21:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Always looks like he has a sour stomach.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:39:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:42:15 PM EDT
[#37]

the man has a beautiful head of hair..
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:49:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 10:01:17 AM EDT
[#39]
There is the All for Ukraine guy and in this thread The Anti Trump Guy.

Keep in mind that some of the most ardent DeSantis supporters may be Pro Cabal false flaggers.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 10:43:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Tried to listen but your link didn't work. tell you what. Let's just say no one under indictment  can run . If we do the indictments on Trump he.can't run for office. What about the others?.Where does that get us? Guessing no more presidents
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 1:51:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

No way a corrupt politcal machine would abuse that.  

If they could, they might investigate a candidate under false pretenses, set up a special council, try and impeach a guy multiple times to prevent him from holding office, and if all that failed they would bend the rules and charge him with anything they could potentially argue to a sympathetic judge or jury just so that the most popular candidate of the opposition party can not run.

Good thing this thread is about ROB DeSantis and not Trump or Ron D.  Otherwise ROB would also have to contend with such a rogue government during their presidential run.

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:17:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
There is the All for Ukraine guy and in this thread The Anti Trump Guy.

Keep in mind that some of the most ardent DeSantis supporters may be Pro Cabal false flaggers.
View Quote

I wouldn’t lose a second of sleep if Ukraine got nuked into oblivion and I’m anti trump. Where do I fit in to your conspiracy theory of the cabal sending people to arfcom to influence 2024?
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:20:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Absolutely agree. There needs to be room left for reconciliation. There is a lot of NeverAgainTrump talk that is counterproductive, almost seems intentionally divisive.

DeSantis guys may very well be right that he has the best chance in the general but vitriol torwards Trump supporters for holding their guy back is just insanity on display.

If you'd like to bring others to your side there has to be better communication than name calling and accusations of being in a cult because they prefer another candidate.

If Ron can't reach the people with his words and deeds I don't think that's the fault of the people.
View Quote

There can be no reconciliation. Trump voters support gun control. I can’t sit down and have dinner with someone that under any circumstances would vote for someone that would strip me of my rights. I don’t associate with liberals for the same reason.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:25:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

There can be no reconciliation. Trump voters support gun control. I can’t sit down and have dinner with someone that under any circumstances would vote for someone that would strip me of my rights. I don’t associate with liberals for the same reason.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok. I guess you and DeSantis can win without the support of 70 million Trump voters.  See how that works out for you and the country.

Unless losing is the plan, which seems to be more and more likely as the Desantis acolytes continue to smear shit and advocate for divisiveness.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 2:45:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Ok. I guess you and DeSantis can win without the support of 70 million Trump voters.  See how that works out for you and the country.

Unless losing is the plan, which seems to be more and more likely as the Desantis acolytes continue to smear shit and advocate for divisiveness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lmfao 70 million Trump voters aren't going to sit out voting for DeSantis.

DeSantis is the far and away the "second choice" favorite among voters despite Trump's best efforts to poison that well.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meetthepressblog/tim-scotts-standing-rise-gop-voters-poll-finds-rcna91157

Attachment Attached File

Meanwhile Trump is tied with Tim Scott for "second choice".
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:07:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
So all the lies and stupid nicknames and bullshit from Trump and his supporters should be ignored?  Trumps not divisive?
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 3:22:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Desantis won’t need every trump voter. Notice how much more successful his reelection campaign went in comparison to trump? Unlike don he has an ability to get people outside of his base to vote for him. In other words, he can win a national election.

As for having a plan to lose, there’s a great irony that you just have missed when typing out your post. It’s trump voters on here that constantly screech about how no Republican can ever win again. And it’s trump that says we have illegitimate elections. Speaking of plans, what is trumps plan to win considering the election was stolen and nothing has changed to prevent that from happening again?
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 6:59:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

He was much better than Adam Putnam in the primary. Putnam was the RPOF's swamp pick @PR361. DeSantis was a dark horse candidate that ruined Putnam's run. DeSantis originally was going to run for the Senate, Maro Rubio's seat. The problem is Rubio chickened out in 2016, so DeSantis instead ran for Governor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didn't vote for him in the primaries, didn't know much about him.

Since he's been in office, nothing but win after win!

He not only talks the talk, he walks the walk.

Much smarter than Trump, better.

He was much better than Adam Putnam in the primary. Putnam was the RPOF's swamp pick @PR361. DeSantis was a dark horse candidate that ruined Putnam's run. DeSantis originally was going to run for the Senate, Maro Rubio's seat. The problem is Rubio chickened out in 2016, so DeSantis instead ran for Governor.

I’m aware, I just didn’t know what DeSantis was offering.

Once he made it into office, he quickly sold me with his actions.

People calling him a RINO or GOPe haven’t been pay attention and are basing their opinions on their feels

Like Liberals do…
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 7:12:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm aware, I just didn't know what DeSantis was offering.

Once he made it into office, he quickly sold me with his actions.

People calling him a RINO or GOPe haven't been pay attention and are basing their opinions on their feels

Like Liberals do
View Quote
Anyone calling him a rino or GOPe are retards.  His record shows who he is. That includes being a founding member of the freedom caucus and fighting trumps amnesty for millions of illegals and on Paul Ryan.  He tried to get a conservative speaker and Trump fought them to get Ryan.  Just like how he fought to get McCaffrey as speaker.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 7:55:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Anyone calling him a rino or GOPe are retards.  His record shows who he is. That includes being a founding member of the freedom caucus and fighting trumps amnesty for millions of illegals and on Paul Ryan.  He tried to get a conservative speaker and Trump fought them to get Ryan.  Just like how he fought to get McCaffrey as speaker.
View Quote

Anyone who doesn't like who I like are retards.

That's a hell of a way to win over hearts and minds to support your guy.

You might be the absolute worst ambassador for Ron DeSantis that there could possibly be. I'm not sure 50% of my problem with him isn't retards that run their keyboards around allegedly on his behalf. LOL
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top